All Comments on 'The School Trip'

by STEPHENA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 14 years ago
Lovely story.

I wish I had had the courage to attempt to seduce our driver when I was in the sixth form at school.

suelewissuelewisover 14 years ago
Wow!

If I knew my daughter was up to those kind of tricks when she goes away with the school I would say she was taking after her mother.

skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
I would rather read the story.....

.....than look for faults. I mark on content - not on mistakes unless they are too glaring. As for content - the story left me breathless - I wonder what cause the breathlessness? Too much pumping?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EDIT your story!!!

is his name steven or andrew? lots of little other errors too. read it prior to posting next time. errors and mispellings ruin the flow....

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Girls gone wild?

What an enjoyable weekend for a guy who was called in to help at the last minute. I don't think I could take on that many girls, even when I was their age. But I'm sure I would have tried. Wow--a great fantasy.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
So little time.....

Stephen had his hands full, but if he'd taken more time he could have eaten more quim and banged some bums. Otherwise story was terriffic, well balanced and had a very nice plot. Enjoyed your work from across the pond. Please continue, as a fan I await more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous