All Comments on 'The Science of Cheating'

by PerilEyes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
See, the problem is...

I wouldn't want to run into either of them at a party or anywhere else, including in a story. At least one of the characters has to draw me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good dialog

Keep um coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Did you say cliche?

LOL! - Only one star for you. It really was very tiring getting through this hoping against all hope that there would be something in there to make the read worthwhile.

FAIL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great promise...

...but get your science right - a dick that size does MUCH more to a pussy and the woman attached to it than you seem to suppose. If he is as good at using it as you suggest, she would have been his sex slave after sixty seconds flat, a passionate, multi-orgasmic sex machine trying to suck the life juices out of him. A sexually fully functional chick like this one is ideal for realizing the awesome orgasmic potential of a giant dick, the full implications of which isn't generally appreciated, also by yourself and most other writers of erotica I have read. For chrissakes, we live in the scientific age! The vagina is enveloped in a highly complex structure of tissues, including several nerve nexuses serving at the very least four orgasmic hot spots reached from pressure points INSIDE the vagina. A giant dick is ideal for this purpose, and countless women have attested to the efficiency and effectiveness of it in making them cum in ways totally unknown to them up till then. Just imagine what you as a scribbler can do with all this information. A whole new world of erotic evocation awaits you, and the Great Goddess of Love shall verily visit severe punishment on those writers who neglect Her in this careless fashion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous