The Science of Cum

Story Info
What really happens when someone cums in your mouth?
1.4k words
4.63
16.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BareAmy83
BareAmy83
540 Followers

The Science of Cum"

or

"Why Blowjobs Are a LOT Sexier Than You Ever Imagined"

(Author's Note: I have pooled various internet research, studies, facts and figures in order to give you an interesting way of looking at something we all may take for granted in our sexual lives: oral sex and the male ejaculation. I am by no means a scientist or doctor, and none of what you read is intended as medicinal advice, it's just something that I found rather neat and slightly kinky, and want to share with anyone who has a passing interest in what happens when you go down on a man and swallow his cum.

Enjoy and happy blowjob giving!)

PROLOGUE

Oral sex is one of the safest acts of sex between two people. There is absolutely no risk of pregnancy when a couple engages in pleasing each other orally. Bringing your partner to a satisfying climax is enjoyable for both the giver and the receiver. And for those of us who are sexual submissives, we are often called upon to orally please our Sir or Madam, or even other people.

While giving oral sex to a female can be incredibly rewarding, the focus of this essay is to focus on the immediate outcome of successful oral sex given to a man, by stimulating his penis with your mouth to the point of ejaculation.

And more to the point, what *actually* happens when a male ejaculates into someone's mouth?

Sure, there's a satisfying orgasm for that person, but for the person giving the blowjob, it goes beyond the simple receiving of semen into the mouth.

And, depending on how you look at it, the outcome from receiving that load of semen is either disgusting or sexy.

Personally, I feel it to be insanely sexy!

To understand what happens when you receive a load of semen in your mouth, let's first talk about the area receiving most of the "action": your tongue.

THE TONGUE

The human tongue is actually the largest muscle in your body. It aids in chewing and digestion, speaking and breathing. Your tongue runs from your hyoid bone (in the middle of your neck) to the floor of your mouth.

Your tongue is mostly made of muscles, anchored to your mouth by a web of strong tissue, and covered in mucosa (a moist pink lining that covers certain organs and body cavities). It is sensitive and kept moist by saliva and is richly supplied with nerves and blood vessels. The upper part of the tongue is covered by four different types of taste buds housed in lingual papillae:

Filiform: taking up the front 2/3rds of your tongue, they do not contain taste buds.

Fungiform: mushroom-like in appearance, they are on the sides and tip of your tongue, and consist of about 1,600 taste buds

Circumallate: small bumps on the back of the tongue, containing about 250 taste buds.

Foliate: rough golds of tissue, containing several hundred taste buds.

Taste buds are clusters of nerve cells that send sensory messages to your brain for five different tastes: sweet, salty, bitter, sour and savory. Although people think that different areas of the tongue taste different things, that is not true. All taste buds can detect the five tastes, but some are more sensitive towards certain tastes.

In total, the human tongue has from 2,000 to 8,000 taste buds. Each bud has 50 to 100 taste gustatory hairs, or receptors. These receptors pick up different chemicals and send a signal the brain that it has a particular nutrient in it that is either good or bad for the body.

A LITTLE ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES

When a male ejaculates into the mouth cavity, a whitish fluid called semen is disgorged from the penis. Semen (also known as "ejaculate" or "cum" or even the slang term "seed") consists of liquids from the prostate, seminal vesicles and bulbourethral glands, and contains sperm (male reproductive cells), sugars, proteins, and even some vitamins and minerals.

A typical ejaculation will have 15 million to 200 million sperm per milliliter.

Semen is a delivery method, and once delivered, it's the sperm's job to get to work, regardless of where it is placed. In a warm, wet environment, the sperm will thrive, sometimes up to five days. In a very cold area, or even in hot water, sperm will die quickly.

This is where things get interesting...

GET TO WORK

Each sperm has one job: find a female egg and fertilize it for purposes of reproduction. When millions of sperm are released, they work their way through the area, testing every possible crevice to achieve their goal.

In the mouth, that means that a majority of sperm and going to be diving into the taste pores of the tongue and interacting with the taste receptor cell and basal cell. The sperm does not know that the taste cell is not an egg, and will try very hard to penetrate the taste bud. The rapid movement of the sperm cell and seminal "cocktail" fluid will trigger a taste response that cannot be explained by "normal" flavors. Nearly every taste bud will have a sperm try to enter it.

The longer the seminal fluid and sperm stay on the tongue, the more intense the stimuli from the taste buds will be.

Because seminal fluid contains sugars, minerals and other flavors, the brain will presume that the fluid is present to help aid the body. Sugar signals the presence of carbohydrates, which is an energy source. Salt is essential for maintaining the body's water balance and blood circulation. Other tastes, such as glutamate and amino acids reflect food's protein content.

The brain, feeling these items are necessary, will pump extra saliva into the mouth. Saliva will help to prolong the sperm's lifespan.

Saliva will also help break down the clumps of sperm into a more lubricated liquid that increases sperm life and coats deep within the cell walls of the mouth. Thus, sperm will explore beyond the tongue, into the walls, roof, and jaw of the mouth, as well as down the throat, seeking that ever-elusive (and, sadly, not-at-all-present) egg for fertilization.

Diving back that deep into the mouth and throat will trigger an active swallow response. Even after the sperm have been consumed, they are still actively seeking any openings they can find to penetrate. Cheek and tongue cells will be penetrated by the sperm. The introduction of water (aka "Trying to get the taste out of your mouth") will not remove the penetrated sperm. Once it's embedded, it's staying embedded.

In around 15 minutes, the immune system will receive signals that cells are damaged and that a foreign substance (the sperm) is present, and it will being to try to repair and remove the offenders. This will cause inflammation in the area. The inflammation swells around the cells, pores and cavities that the sperm has embedded itself within.

The immune system can only rid itself of the sperm through the blood stream, so it pulls the sperm into the body and circulates it.

Within 30 minutes, millions of sperm are in nearly every organ of the body, including the brain.

EFFECTS

The sperm can attach to active sites of proteins, causing neurotransmitters to be released. With a higher volume of sperm consumption, this can result in an emotionally induced pleasure, or "high". Some refer to it by a much more base, slang term: "Cum Drunk". Because it creates this high, the brain remembers it and will begin to associate sperm consumption with a pleasurable feeling, similar to nicotine.

Although it's certainly not been proven, it's been postulated that some nymphomaniacs or even sex workers and porn stars can develop a craving, or even addiction, to sperm consumption over time. It's also been theorized that the high created by sperm consumption can be a defense mechanism against depression in some people.

Consumption of sperm has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety. It also can increse sex drive, especially within women, in large doses.

Typically, within 40 minutes, the sperm that remains in the mouth denatures and dies. Saliva breaks it down further and a specific scent will remain, typified by a bleach and ocean scent. The coating in the mouth and throat will begin to dissolve and go away.

Any dry, dead sperm outside the mouth with become stiff due to the organic polymer within seminal fluid, tightening the skin. Thick seminal fluid that drives will begin to flake and peel.

Any semen consumed by the body will think it is food and use it for cell regeneration.

The body will use it to make new cells.

The sperm literally becomes a part of you.

BareAmy83
BareAmy83
540 Followers