All Comments on 'The Science of Cum'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DevilbobyDevilboby2 months ago

Thank you for the biology lesson sadly I am no longer in a position to prove or disprove its veracity owing to my singular existence, whilst being male would exclude me from any experiments going forth. I hope you have a nice day whilst experimenting with the various hypotheses you have put forward.

This thesis must be worth a score of 100% or five stars.

thekeenreaderthekeenreader2 months ago

You manage to make this science lesson HOT. Thank you Professor Amy xxx

KlitomaticKlitomatic2 months ago

As a bi male who has consumed cum, both my own and a friend, I can't comment on your scientific aspects. But I can say that letting someone cum in my mouth was much more exciting than I ever thought it would be. Though I still find the taste off putting.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals2 months ago

Not sure of the veracity of any of that, but it was interesting and sounded right... The summary at the end makes me think that cumming in your lover's mouth, with said lover swallowing the load, hurts no one, and makes everyone happy... And that is the best of news on this Thursday morning!! I shall now share this with a friend!!

BarbKannBarbKann2 months ago

That explains why I love sucking cock so much, and I always swallow;)

Cum drunk really is a thing, believe me, I know from years of experience. The more I swallow in a session, the better the high. Blowjob parties are the best!

Get out there and suck a dick ladies!

Maxximus0040Maxximus00402 months ago

That's one very hot and well delivered lesson.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife knows I'm a cock sucker & approves. Over the years, I've sucked several different men while she watches & masturbates with a smile on her face. She enjoys seeing me get down on cock. I crave having them cum in my faggot mouth. She says I may well be on the road to homosexuality. I agree.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was surprised at first that women actually like sucking off men. I have had more than one girlfriend offer that without prompting, just because she likes it, and of course so do I. It's especially amazing if she sucks the tip hard while I'm cumming. The article says nothing about the testosterone in semen, but that is also a factor, and makes women feel good. Five stars and one hard cock straight up.

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis2 months ago

I enjoy this kind of thing, even if it is a bit clinical. It still made me hard, thinking about getting sucked off. That can be more intimate than fucking, and if the woman knows what she is doing, can result in a stronger orgasm. I have had women say they have had orgasms while sucking me, and I believe it although I don't know the mechanics of why that would happen. Well, I do know for one of them; she had a tiny vibrator in her cunt. :) Keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amy, you have explained and analysed the oral aspect very well and in a very easy to understand manner for your readers.

Phil Brown

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

It sounded true, but I am reading this on the internet, and you know what they say…. 😜😜

BUT it sounds as if it’s based on truth, but it left out the bit about how many females don’t go down on a cock because they just hate the taste.

Or is that just that they have got married and now admit that they don’t like it??

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I absolutely love when I lay on my back and put my legs up over my head and cum in my own mouth. I swallow every last drop eating pineapple daily helps with the taste. I have never sucked a cock but sure would love to and yes I would definitely swallow!!!

stephen88stephen882 months ago

This is fascinating reading and I enjoyed it very much. So many aspects I was not aware of. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i am sorry but the gluteus maximus is the largest muscle in the human body! you should have learned that in school.

friendlytongue38671friendlytongue386712 months ago

Makes me want to enjoy oral even more, I wonder the same for when I drink from her juices as well :)

HottalesHottales2 months ago

Nothing says mission accomplished to cock sucker like receiving a load of cum in his or her mouth.

Speaking personal experience I think Men enjoy the taste of cum more.

farinajohnfarinajohnabout 2 months ago

Very informative and gives very good reasons why women should swallow the sperm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting and informative. I have enjoyed eating my own cum for years, and while many men want to as they are masturbating, most lose the desire upon ejaculation. There is a barrier to overcome to actually following through in fulfilling your desire for cum. Once achieved, cum can be quite addictive. I would agree with another comment below that men enjoy cum more than women. Although, depending on the womens nationality, some races of women do love eating cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nothing is mentioned about consumption from a guy who has had a vasectomy. All of those sperm cells missing from the semen. Like consuming a non acholic beer? Sucking on a nipple over a nightie? I have had one and enjoy my own...just sayin'

ccitydudeccitydudeabout 1 month ago

Nothing feels better than cumming in someone's mouth. That's always been my favorite. So, when I started sucking cock, I wanted him to experience that same great feeling. I always swallow and I keep sucking and swallowing until his cock begins to soften. Maybe it's the semen after all. I just thought I did it because I knew how much he would enjoy it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting take on what is happening after ingesting cum for men and women. This may explain why women and some men enjoy sucking penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks but I don’t want cum in my brain thanks though

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees10 days ago

Amy--thanks for submitting this. Everything you said rings true to me. I absolutely love swallowing cum--the more the better! I have done a few blowbangs in my life and I can say without a doubt that "cum drunk" is a real thing. I've experienced it personally and have had "cum cravings" many times when I can't swallow semen. Now, I'd love to hear what you think about eating pussy! That is my other joy, sucking on a woman's pussy, getting my tongue up inside her, and watching her squirm with pleasure. Both acts are fantastic in my book.

hangingout1984hangingout19846 days ago

Love it. I'm a straight male. Love to cum in a woman's mouth. Many, many years ago I also tried sucking cock -- the experience of taking a mouthful of cum was fabulous.

annabellebritoannabellebrito4 days ago

Great essay, great balance between facts and eroticism. A woman giving oral sex to a man can be such a submissive act, but also can be very powerful acts as she essentially controls his pleasure and is vulnerable to her touch. She essentially "drains" him of his aggression in some cases. Very erotic essay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...