The Scientific Method

Story Info
A scientist lady comes upon mysterious pills and tests them.
1.9k words
4.18
27k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door opened, along with a bright sliver of sunlight spilling into Ema's apartment. The young woman let herself in, and shut the door behind her.

It had been another generally unproductive and annoying day at work. Oh, how she hated it. She longed for the day that her life would be able to move on, on to her dream career. She was unhappy with the current situation. A dreary job that was meaningless to her, and a shoddy, lonely apartment to come home to, after each day. "Lonely"... she actually rather liked to keep to herself, but setting foot through the door every morning and every evening felt dull and uninspired.

She ceased her brooding, and casually gazed around the room. She would have a lot of free time on her hands tonight... What to do with it?

Despite preferring her reclusive nature, she was still human, and every now and again, she felt compelled to tend to her "needs". It was all science, after all; she knew this. And it's not like there was anything to interrupt her.

She slipped her bag off her shoulder and set it down by the door, and started towards her bedroom. She tossed her house keys, and they crashed on the kitchen counter.

... And then she heard a dampened "thump" as something hit the carpet. (Great,) she thought. (This is why I never played sports...)

She turned around to go pick up the keys that had fallen, but she was rather greeted with something else. The keys had actually knocked something else off the counter. (Strange... I don't remember putting anything else there.) She walked closer, ready to examine it. It was a white pill bottle, apparently unopened. It wore a blank, green label on the side. She picked it up; shook it. She heard its contents rattling around.

"What the hell is this...?"

Ema turned the bottle all around, trying to gather what she could from it. She loved science, and had half a mind to bring it into work the next day and oversee the bottle and its contents being analyzed. But right now, she was exhausted, and felt rather impatient. Furthermore, she would not be qualified to analyze it herself; the idea of sending it off to somebody else's lab to undergo somebody else's analysis put her in a bitter mood.

"I suppose the most time-honored form of scientific investigation is trial and error; do something, see what happens." She muttered other contemplative things, and decided that it would not hurt to open the bottle, and go from there.

... The bottle was filled with about a dozen green pills. (It could be anything, really. Must've accidentally brought it home from work, or something.)

She paused, with an increasingly curious look on her face. She shrugged. She sighed. And then she reached for one.

"What's the worst that could happen? Death? That probably wouldn't bother me, anyway. All humans end up the same way, scientifically speaking..."

She gently pressed the pill through her mouth, and swallowed it carefully. It did not taste like anything. It felt smooth. For a good five minutes, she sat, a blank look on her face.

She shook her head. "Oh well... it was an interesting experiment, all the same, I guess."

Feeling a little bland, she capped the bottle, and walked to her bedroom. She set the bottle down on the counter by the bed. She kicked off her shoes. She lifted the covers, threw them back, and eased in.

Some days, she was more interested in getting down to business. Other days, she preferred to treat herself a bit. Today was somewhere in the middle, she supposed.

She began, sprawled out across the bed, by just settling, for a moment. Letting the calm atmosphere soak in. Her right hand was lying idly on her thigh; her left hand was across her stomach. She leaned her head back, eyes closed, and laid this way for a few minutes. After a while, she moved her hand around her thigh, seeing what effect it would have.

... After a moment, though, her eyes shot open. She stopped.

...

Ema felt startled. She hadn't really done much yet, but she was suddenly feeling very... excited. Her heart started beating just a bit faster, sending blood rushing to her sex. Soon, her womanhood was as open as her eyes.

She blinked. (Is this for real...? I guess I was more starved than I thought.)

The "scientific" part of her mind wanted to wait and ponder what was going on... but pretty soon, she was feeling more horny than logical. Her hand had been stroking up and down her thigh, now with more vigor, and she hadn't even noticed herself doing it. She was moistening, and starting to tingle all over.

"... I think I'm wearing too many clothes for this."

Ema pulled off her khakis and discarded them, leaving her on her bed, in total privacy, in her lab coat, top, and panties. Underneath that article of clothing, her area was throbbing. She moved for her hand to go to work.

She started rubbing herself through her panties, sweeping back and forth over her slit. She coaxed herself intently, all of her attention allocated to the task of pleasuring herself. She wasn't turning up the heat, yet, but she was entirely consumed. Her breathing mindlessly became heavier. Her heart was beating even faster. Her head was now arched far back into her pillow, relishing in her enjoying herself.

"... Hmmmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmm..."

"... Nnnhh... nnnn... nnnnnn..."

"... N-Nn... nn... wh... w-wha..."

"... What the hell?"

She stopped again.

Ema opened her eyes once more, and looked around awkwardly. No, nobody else was there. But something felt... different, just now.

She eyed her body. She looked down to see her hand tending to her swollen pussy. She brought her eyes a little higher...

(... Whoa. My nipples... are rock-solid.)

She slowly, and carefully, started entertaining herself again. As she did this, she brought her free hand up to her breasts.

... She felt more resistance than usual.

"Huh?"

As she was still going to work downstairs, she started massaging her breasts. They felt... fuller. Heavier, even. Almost as if...

(A-...Are my tits growing?)

She took her hands away from their respective places, and just stared her boobs down. At first, they did not seem that different. But... a minute passed... two...

... She could see them moving outward. Her nipples were swollen and still hardening. They erected from her shirt, threatening to poke right out of them.

(O-Oh my god... this is so hot...~)

Ema was bewildered. She was literally watching her breasts grow in front of her eyes. This defied all logic and science that she had known. A few minutes later, they were almost twice their original size, quivering atop her chest. But at that point, the growth seemed to be stopping.

She couldn't help but feel them. She brought her hands up to her new chest and pressed inward--

"AAAHHHHHHHHHNNNN! ..."

... She came. Juice gushed out of her pussy like a water balloon, leaving her panties dripping out on the bed.

"O-OH MY GOOOOD..."

Ema was panting. No human being could be prepared for the sheer pleasure that she just felt. Her tits, apparently, weren't just larger; they were far, far more sensitive.

She started rubbing herself again; one hand down below and one hand on her new monuments. She tweaked herself, pressed herself, fucked herself... She was moaning, primally expressing complete satisfaction and lust.

...

"... I want more."

Against Ema's better judgement, which was mostly replaced with a drive for sex at this point, she paused and reached over to grab the bottle of pills again. She hurriedly opened the bottle, and... chugged the remaining pills. All of them.

Ema threw the bottle, shook her head, forcibly swallowed each pill, and laid back and waited for the magic to happen.

She waited.

...

All of a sudden... a gurgling noise was heard. Her cunt began to throb. And her tits...

"Ohhh... yeeeeeah... ohh... O-OHH--"

They quickly built in pressure. She figured her nipples could cut diamond, at this point. Her breasts started getting heavier... and heavier... fuller... more pressure... as if though they were filling with something. They were getting more and more sensitive... every gentle touch, every rub of fabric brought her to an orgasm. She would be sore in the morning, to be sure...

... But they didn't seem to be expanding, much. (What gives?)

"... Oh, wait..." Ema almost forgot that she was still wearing a top. Her breasts have reached the point of having no more room to expand, constricted by her shirt. But... this probably would not last for very long.

Her massive chest trembled; as did the buttons on her shirt. They were essentially having a war... One that would have a clear victor, soon. Ema decided to enjoy the show and finger herself some more. At some point, she removed her panties, giving her clear access to her skin.

Finally, her shirt gave way. Buttons popped off, and her chest heaved outward. She pulled back her shirt and left her giant tits bare. They were now about the size of volleyballs. They were surprisingly round and firm; not very affected by gravity. There was hardly any sag. This pleased her.

With no more clothes to restrict them, her tits expanded at an alarming rate. Pretty soon, they were each the size of her head. She kneaded them all over, taking in all of the erotic and pleasuring feelings. She hadn't stopped working over herself down below, either; every now and again, she'd tweak a nipple with one hand and her clit with the other, at the same time, sending an electric shock that nearly caused her to pass out.

At all of this, she could not help but let out moans and pants, and even occasional mewls. Her head was thrown back in her pillow once more, eyes closed, mouth agape. She almost looked strained.

Eventually, though, her tits became so large that she could not reach her nipples. At this point, she came so much that, despite her drive being very stimulated, she could hardly go on any more. She decided to just lie back, arms limply by her head, and catch her breath. It was difficult to "rest", however; the air on her chest was too irritating, due to how sensitive they had become.

...

... After a while, they stopped growing. And soonafter... Ema felt a weird, pleasurable feeling at her nipples. Except... she couldn't even reach them. (What's going on, now?)

Her nipples felt cold. ... Wet, even. And pretty soon, she felt a liquid trickle down the sides of her breasts. They were so sensitive... she almost cried.

Once a stream of liquid had come into her sight, she observed it. It looked white... (... Is that milk?)

... Suddenly, her nipples were shooting out milk like fountains. Despite how cold the milk was, her body was hot and bothered. All this excitement, all the sensitivity... it was too much.

She started coming again. And she did not stop. She laid back in her passive position... she wasn't even doing anything to herself, this time. She just laid back and let it happen. And "happen", it did. Fluids were spewing out of her massive boobs and out of her pussy. She screamed... tears escaped her eyes. It felt... so... good.

... She realized that her breasts were draining. They were reducing to their normal size, and reversing all the gains in size and sensitivity. Eventually, they were completely empty, leaving a woman on the bed, spent, half-collapsed, bare and exposed, covered in milk and sex.