The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
I take her shopping and finally give her a proper fucking.
3.6k words
4.72
31.7k
33

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After rescuing Chelsea last night I texted my daughter, "I have her, she's safe," but after what just happened in my bed I was not sure that "safe" was the right word. I'd just had sex with my daughter's friend and I knew that she wouldn't be happy about it. Basking in the afterglow of just nutting in the blonde bombshell currently lying next to me, I wasn't sure how I felt about it either. I had fantasized about this moment, but it was supposed to be just that, a fantasy.

Chelsea got out of bed, saying she needed to freshen up. I could see a shiny trail of my seed adorning her inner thigh, causing my cock to stir again. When she rejoined me in bed after cleaning up I told her we needed to talk. She sat cross-legged next to me, her plump labia fully exposed.

"What happened this morning was beyond my fantasies," I told her, "but I don't think we should do that again, and we should not tell Crissie what happened."

I thought she was going to start crying again. "Are you rejecting me too? What is wrong with me Mr. B? Why can't I keep a man's interest?"

"No, I'm not rejecting you, the sex was incredible, it's just that you're friends with my daughter and our age difference."

"Seriously, the age difference is your excuse? Lots of men your age lust after women my age. Don't give me this age difference excuse. You're divorced, and soon I will be as well and as far as Crissie goes, do you let her control your sex life? You have no valid excuse for not desiring me other than there's something fundamentally wrong with ME! I just made you cum!" Tears began to trail down her cheeks. She rolled off the bed and ran into the guest room, slamming the door behind her. I thought that had gone about as badly as it could have. I took a shower and dressed, as I stepped out of the shower my phone rang, it was Crissie.

"Hey, baby girl."

"What's happening, I called Chelsea and she's crying uncontrollably again!"

"I'm afraid that's my fault. She was doing well this morning and we were having a conversation. Something I said set her off and she now thinks that I'm also rejecting her, just like her husband. I'm afraid I've fucked up."

"You're the man on the ground there, dad, you need to fix this. Chelsea is very vulnerable right now. You need to treat her like she's your second daughter. Be good to her, do things with her to take her mind off him. Help her move forward to a new life without the bastard."

I let out a huge sigh. "No pressure, huh?"

"Lots of pressure, dad. You need to show her that not all men are horrible, show her how a man can treat her right. Hold her when she cries, don't let her lay in the bedroom alone. She's feeling ugly, that's her thinking about why Brady cheated on her."

"That's not true, she's a beautiful young woman."

"Then make her see that she's beautiful, make her feel that she's beautiful. I'm hanging up, you need to go to her now and comfort her, ok?"

"Ok, I love you, Crissie."

"I love you too, dad, you're the greatest man I know, go help my friend." She ended the call.

I went to the guest room and knocked on the door, Chelsea said to come in. She was dressed now and sitting cross-legged on the bed in the outfit she had on the day before. Tear stains still shone on her cheeks. I sat on the bed next to her.

"Chelsea, I'm truly sorry. I handled that very poorly."

"Ya think?"

That stung. "Let's go get you new clothes to wear for a couple of days and maybe we can figure this out along the way."

"I've already figured it out, I'm fat, ugly, and emotional, that's why men don't want me."

"Fat and ugly? No. Emotional? You have every right to be. Do you remember Crissie's mom?"

"Yeah, she's gorgeous."

"So tell me why, if I can have a woman like that, would I start fucking fat and ugly?"

"Because I was naked and in your bed. Purely a fuck of convenience."

I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back. "You're not naked now."

"No, but you're just trying to be nice."

I let out an exasperated sigh, just like Crissie had yesterday when she first called me. Now I understood.

"Chelsea, you are an attractive woman, and I don't regret having sex with you earlier. However, I do feel guilty because Crissie is depending on me to keep you safe and I feel like I've let her down. That's why I don't think we should repeat this morning's activities."

"You haven't let her down, Mr. B., I feel so safe here with you. What I need is to feel desired. Less than twenty-four hours ago I saw my husband in bed with another woman, my ego is pretty beaten down right now."

I wrapped my arms around her and just held her for a bit.

"Let's go shopping for some clothes that make you feel pretty."

We headed out across town to the local mall. She wanted to shop at one of the discount department stores so we entered, I grabbed a cart, and followed her to women's clothing. She started pulling things off the rack and putting them back, the occasional piece ended up in the cart. I noticed that she was selecting things that were loose fitting, some would call them frumpy.

"Chelsea, is this how you always dress?"

"Yeah."

"Why? None of these clothes show off your curves."

"It's how Brady always liked for me to dress."

"So you're picking clothes to satisfy Brady?"

The look on her face was almost as if I had slapped her.

"Fuck," she said under her breath, "why am I doing this?"

"Habit, but that's ok. Mr. B. is here to put a stop to this shit. C'mon, let's get out of this store, there's nothing here for the next phase of your life," I said as I abandoned the cart and took her hand. I knew there was a plus-size store a couple of doors down and that's where we headed. When we entered one of the sales staff greeted us.

"Good morning! How can I help you?"


"My daughter needs a bit of a fashion makeover, can you help her?"

Chelsea looked at me with a confused look on her face since I'd just called her my daughter, I just didn't want the lady to think that I was some perv. She looked Chelsea over.

"Well," she said, "she's on the small end of our size range but that shouldn't be a problem. Follow me."

She took us deeper into the store and then stopped. "So this is the area where we'll find your size. What do you do for a living, dear?"

"I work for a CPA."

"Mmm, professional attire," said the saleswoman. She picked a few outfits off the rack and hung them on a nearby rolling rack.

"Married or single?"

"Soon to be single," Chelsea sighed.

"I'm sorry dear," said the woman as she should her head, "Ok, dating clothes." She grabbed the rolling rack and went deeper into the store before grabbing some more outfits. Then she walked around the store grabbing pieces here and there before returning. When she was done there were over a dozen outfits plus accessories on the rack.

"This will be a good start," she said, looking satisfied, "What's the budget, dad?"

"I can pay you back — dad!" Chelsea said excitedly.

"Let's not worry about that right now, darling," I said to Chelsea with a smile, and then turned to the saleswoman, "Is one-thousand dollars a good start?"

"That is more than a start." She took Chelsea by the hand, "This way, dear. And dad? You come too so she can model for you. Get a man's reaction."

Chelsea and I followed her to the dressing rooms. I took a seat nearby while she went into the room with Chelsea. I could hear them talking softly, giggling at times. It wasn't long before they stepped out.

"What do you think, dad? Suitable for the office or a night out."

She had dressed Chelsea in a flowered dress with a cowl neck and chiffon sleeves.

"Very nice!" I responded.

They returned to the room, reappearing with Chelsea dressed in a new outfit every few minutes. Most of them were very attractive but I shook my head no to a few.

The saleswoman came out before Chelsea now.

"Dad, we're going to show you a few outfits that, shall we say, accentuate your daughter's assets. You may not have seen her look like this before. Brace yourself, because your daughter is a very sexy young woman."

Chelsea stepped out in a short white skirt and a matching crop top that exposed a couple of inches of her stomach and more than a couple of inches of cleavage.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Wow is right," said the saleswoman, "Do you think your daughter should wear this?"

"No," I said, my cock stirring in my pants. All I could think about was that outfit lying on my bedroom floor.

"Perfect! Just the reaction we were going for, fatherly disapproval." They disappeared back into the fitting room. Next was a sun dress, a little black dress, followed by tops, shorts (including a pair of white short-shorts), and a few more body-hugging dresses. Then the saleswoman emerged again.

"And now, the pièce de résistance!" she said with a flourish as Chelsea stepped out of the dressing room wearing a form-fitting sleeveless black gown with a band of pink across the top just above her breasts.

My mouth must have fallen open because the saleswoman giggled and said, "just the reaction we were going for. Isn't your daughter beautiful?"

"Stunning," I said, causing Chelsea to blush.

"Are you satisfied with what you've seen, dad?"

"Yes, very much. You've been a great help."

Chelsea changed back into one of the sundresses and I paid up. After she rang us up the saleswoman wrote a note on the back of the receipt.

"Take this to the lingerie store across the mall and give this note to Mandy. She'll help you with some appropriate undergarments. And dad? This is where you find a bench and people-watch, or if you want you can go into the changing room with her," she said with a wink.

I smiled and nodded and we left. Chelsea swirled and giggled in her new dress.

"I feel pretty!"

"Good, because you are beautiful," I said with a smile.

We walked across the mall to the lingerie store. I went in with Chelsea and we found Mandy.

"Oh yes, a special customer, right this way. Would you like to come with her dad?"

I was embarrassed by the way she said dad, but if I could see Chelsea naked I sure the fuck was going to. Watching her try on clothes had been hard enough.

Mandy showed us to an isolated changing room and then said she'd be back in a few minutes. When she returned she came bearing an amazing assortment of lingerie, pajamas, garters, stockings, gym shorts, and even a few bikinis.

"Take your time trying things on. I'll leave you alone until dad comes looking for me," she said, and she disappeared.

"So, you're going to see me naked, can you keep your hands to yourself so I can try these things on?"

"Probably not," I told her.

As Chelsea removed her dress I was sorting through the items that Mandy brought. I quickly found an item that I loved, loose-leg panties made of tulle and lace.

"Put this on," I said, handing it to her.

"Oh my, that's sexy!"

She put the panties on and then turned in a circle modeling for me.

"You like?"

"I'd love to see that lying on the floor next to my bed."

"Mr. B!"

I handed her more panties to try but none were as sexy as the first. I came to some boy short style and she asked me to go see what other colors they had since she loved those for everyday wear.

When I returned with one of each color I found Chelsea standing in front of the mirror admiring herself, wearing a lace thong, stay-up stockings, and a matching shelf bra. She looked up at me as I entered the changing room.

"Does this make you hard, Mr. B?"

"Fuck, Chelsea, you have no idea how hot this morning has made me. To see you like that makes me want to take you right here."

"I have a lot more to try on."

"You're no fun."

"I'll be a lot of fun when we get home."

She smiled and continued trying on items, those items she wanted she put in one pile, and those she did not want she put in another.

Finally, she tried on the bikinis while I sat in a chair watching. Wearing the skimpiest one she walked over and stood between my legs, looking down over her breasts at me.

"Do you like it?" She asked as she slowly turned in a circle. With her back to me and the low-rise bikini bottom, I noticed two dimples of Venus. I bent over to kiss them and she gasped as my lips touched her. Unable to resist I began kissing across the top of the bikini as she softly moaned.

"Mmmm, if you only knew the things I've fantasized about doing to your body, you'd never have come home with me," I growled.

"Haven't you already done some of those things?"

"Ha, I'm only getting started. You have no idea how depraved my thoughts are, little one."

Her breathing was getting louder. I reached up, grasped the bow at each hip, and tugged on a loose end, causing the bikini bottom to drop to the floor.

With one hand on a hip, I placed the other on her mid-back and pushed her over into a position with her hands on her knees. I traced up one thigh and she spread her feet apart, giving me access to her wet little pussy. I began tracing between her folds and my fingers were quickly slick, so I slid two into her and she gasped.

"Yes, Mr. B., that's nice," she whispered, "You're sure that I'm not too fat."

"Where there's fat, there's flavor, and you look flavorful in all the right places."

With my other hand, I undid the bikini top, letting her breasts free, and took a nipple between my forefinger and thumb. I finger fucked her for a few minutes while I played with her tit, and then turned her around and let her watch me clean my fingers before I sucked on her nipples. I devoured her mounds, kissing all over them, between them, and sucking her nipples. She moaned and began fingering herself.

"I want to eat your pussy, Chelsea," I whispered. She stepped back and then traded places with me. Now sitting on the chair she spread her legs invitingly, and then parted her folds.

"You're the only man I have to satisfy me now, this pussy is all yours, Mr. B."

I knelt between her legs and dragged my tongue from her entrance to her clit and back again. She let out a satisfied little squeal. I tongued her for a while and then focused in on her clit, sucking on it firmly. She began to moan more loudly and then her legs began to shake, finally she clamped her thighs around my head, grabbed my hair, and fucked my face while moaning, "yes, yes, YES!"

Having given her an orgasm, I stood up and she noticed my cock tenting my pants. She looked up with a grin.

"Would you care to relieve yourself on my tig ole biddies?"

I didn't have to be asked twice, I took out my cock and in no time I was shooting ropes of cum across her nipples while she grinned.

"Nice load, Mr. B. Now I need to clean it up," she whispered and she took fingers full of my cum and ate it. Once she had cleaned up most of it I knelt again and licked her tits clean.

"Oh, Mr. B.! You're such a naughty man!" she exclaimed and then pulled my lips to hers and licked them clean before kissing me passionately.

We got dressed and went to pay for our purchases. Mandy smiled as she rang us up.

"Are you both satisfied . . . with your purchases?" she giggled.

Chelsea pulled aside her dress top, showing Mandy the sheen of cum on her tit.

"We like satisfied customers," Mandy grinned.

On the way home, we talked about the lingerie store.

"It seems that I've overcome my guilt."

"My sticky tits agree."

"You're okay with that?"

"I am. I'm embarking on a new adventure after being told for years that no one else would have me. I need an ego boost, I need to feel desirable. I meant what I said, my pussy, my body, is yours."

"Would you like to spend every night in my bed? We don't have to fuck, just snuggle and sleep."

"I would like that, but if you want me, anytime, I'm yours. It would be a great opportunity to show me how desirable I am."

I smiled at her and placed my hand on her bare thigh, then slid it up until I could feel her moist heat.

"When we get home and into the garage, I want to lift this dress and fuck you over the hood of the car."

"That sounds so hot, should I take my panties off now?"

"Yes, I want to enjoy your scent."

She stripped off her panties and handed them to me, I wadded them and put them to my nose, inhaling deeply.

"You like my taste and scent?"

"Very much."

"Brady didn't like doing what you did back there in the fitting room."

"He didn't like to eat your pussy? That's a shame. I love the taste of pussy," I said, inhaling another dose of her.

"So you plan to eat my pussy a lot?"

"I'll eat it every day if you want."

"I liked it, it feels more — intimate — than fucking, and I came different, gentler, but still satisfying."

"A blowjob feels much the same."

"Do you like blowjobs?"

"Yes, as you said, it's more intimate. There's something special about a woman who brings a man to orgasm with her mouth, particularly if she swallows his cum."

"Would you like for me to give you a blowjob and let you cum in my mouth? Brady enjoyed my blowjobs, but I don't know if I'm good enough to please you. I'll try if you want."

We pulled into the driveway and I triggered the overhead door.

"I'd like that very much, you have a pretty mouth and I've often fantasized about you letting me cum in it," I said with a slight smile. The overhead stopped and I pulled in then triggered it again to close out the world.

"Would you like for me to give you a blowjob now?"

"No, you need to get out there and bend over the hood. And be quick about it or you might get spanked!"

She giggled and hopped out of the car, ran to the front, and flipped up her dress. I stepped behind her and lowered my pants.

"I'm finally going to get a proper fucking, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are. This is one of my favorite fantasies with you so I hope you enjoy it," I said as I smacked her ass, causing both ample cheeks to ripple.

"Oh!" Chelsea yelped.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her wet slit and then plunged into her, she was so wet that there was no resistance and I bottomed out with my balls slapping her clit. She grunted as I began thrusting in and out.

"I love being bent over and fucked," she groaned.

I smacked her other cheek, pulled out of her, and then plunged back in.

"Oh! I like that! I'm such a nasty girl, fucking my friend's dad. I should be spanked."

I pulled out of her and started smacking both cheeks.

"Fuck yes, Mr. B.! Spank me!" She began to moan with each strike and soon she was quivering on the car hood.

"I'm cumming Mr. B.! Put your cock in me and use me for your pleasure, give me your cum!"

I grabbed her hips and began to vigorously pound into her, raising her feet off the floor with each thrust. Soon we were both moaning, she spasmed on the hood and I drove deep, my cock throbbing out another load of cum for her.

Satiated, we stood there momentarily catching our breath. Eventually, I pulled out of her and heard my cum dripping onto the floor.

"Was I good for you?" Chelsea asked as she stood up and turned to face me, she had a look on her face as if she was desperate for approval.

I brushed the hair away from one side of her face and slid my hand behind her head, pulling her to me and kissing her passionately.

"What do you think? Were we good together?"

She blushed. "I feel incredibly satisfied."

"So do I, you made my fantasy come true, and then some. Is spanking something you've done before?"

"No, you surprised me with that, and I surprised myself when I started to cum while you spanked me."

"Would you like me to spank you again sometime?"

"I think I'd like that very much."