The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night after dinner I made a suggestion.

"I know we can't touch each other right now, but I'd love to watch you touch yourself, I want to watch and hear you cum."

"Really? You just want to watch me diddle my middle?"

"More than that, I want to watch you touch yourself all over, I want to hear you moan as you pleasure yourself."

"Kinky! Sure, I can do that for you. Would you do the same for me, let me watch you cum?"

"If you want."

"I want."

We entered my bedroom and I sat on the bed, I had her undress and sit between my thighs, facing the full-length mirror on my wall."

"Ooooh, even kinkier!"

"Show me how I should touch you the next time."

She took both hands and began running them through her hair. It didn't take long for her to relax and begin enjoying the sensation, soft moans and sighs escaped her lips. She began to move her hands down her face and neck, crossed her arms, and caressed her shoulders and biceps. Her breathing became heavy. She moved her hands to her breasts, brushing them lightly with her fingertips, then rolling her nipples again and began moaning softly. She focused on her breasts for several minutes as she sat there touching them, looking at me in the mirror as I admired her actions. I know that she felt my erection pressed against her back. I thought the vision before me was one of the most erotic things I'd ever witnessed.

Moving on from her breasts she trailed her fingers down her stomach and across her thighs to her knees. At that point, she spread her legs and slowly fondled her way up her inner thighs, where she found herself dripping with arousal.

I lifted her legs and placed them over mine, opening the view between her legs.

"Cum for me," I whispered in her ear.

She blushed, a bit embarrassed at the thought of masturbating to orgasm for me. I watched her fingers closely, but when she began to moan I looked her reflection directly in her eyes and held her gaze as she drove herself to orgasm. When she came her back arched, her legs quivered, and her toes alternated between curling and spreading as spasms wracked her body.

Spent, she collapsed back into me. I wrapped her in my arms and held her until her heart rate and breathing began to drop.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"That was the most erotic thing I've ever watched, and I've watched a lot of porn."

"My turn to watch you now, show me how I should touch you when I can."

We traded places on the bed and I began by running my fingers through my hair then across my chin, down my neck, across my shoulders, and down my arms, slowly. Goosebumps appeared on my flesh. Moving to my chest I palmed my nipples and softly moaned. Chelsie noticed my cock bounce as I pinched my nipples. I ran my hands down my stomach and finally grasped my cock. I sucked in a breath and then let it out in a low groan as I began to stroke my shaft.

"You don't like having your balls touched?" Chelsea grinned, "And you overlooked those taught, delicious thighs."

I groaned and then reached down and caressed the fronts of my thighs, fondling my balls when he reached them.

"What about the inside of your thighs?"

"I didn't keep quizzing you."

"Hey, I'm just asking questions so I can learn. If you don't like having your thighs touched then just say so!"

I reached down and slowly drug my fingertips up my inner thighs from my knees to my balls, groaning the entire time. Finally free to stroke my cock I locked eyes with her. She held my gaze until I groaned and my eyes rolled back.

"Cum for me," she told me.

She reached up and touched one of my nipples and that added stimulation drove me over the edge. After a few more strokes I groaned and my cum flowed. My knees began to buckle and I shot three ropes of cum, the first traveled probably five feet across the floor, the others went decreasing distances, and after that, it was just dribbling at my feet.

"Holy fuck, Jason," she squealed, "that was a LOT of cum. I wish that had been in me!"

"As soon as we can, little one, as soon as we can."

12