The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 04

Story Info
My daugher finds out I'm having sex with her friend.
6.5k words
4.66
17.8k
16

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wait for our test results was excruciating. During the day when she was at work it wasn't so bad, but evenings, when we were together, the sexual tension hung thick in the air between us. We busied ourselves by visiting the zoo, and the nearby National Park, we went to a couple of movies, both comedies because we figured we needed a good laugh. We tried to avoid anything that would result in us leaving behind saliva, like eating out, and we constantly washed our hands. We spent hours at the park watching the nocturnal wildlife appear as the sun sank below the horizon, I even took my binoculars and introduced her to bird watching, a minor hobby of mine. Birds coming to roost at sunset is a different experience from birds at sunrise, and we even saw a few owls coming out for their evening hunt. She learned how to identify several species of birds that week. For most of our meals we just cooked or ordered delivery if we were home. I did my best to distract her from the mess that her life had become. By Friday she still hadn't heard anything from Brady, which was fine by her, but a bit bothersome to me. Why hadn't a man who supposedly loved her been in touch?

On Saturday she mentioned that her toes needed new polish.

"I could help with that," I offered.

"You want to polish my toes?"


"Sure, I kinda have a thing for your feet, for small feet in general. What are you, a size six shoe."

"You know your feet, Jason," she grinned, "I want to change color so you'll have to remove what's there, and then wash my feet if you're into that."

"Oh yeah, I'm into that!"

She gave me her polish remover, the kind with aloe in it. I grabbed up some cotton balls and retrieved a rag from the laundry and sat at her feet while she sat on the sofa. She removed her socks and wiggled her toes at me. Her feet were perfect, size six, with a bit of a high arch, and perfectly graduated toes, from her big toe down to her dainty pinkie toe. I put one foot, and then the other, to my nose and breathed deeply, they smelled like corn chips.

"Ew, really Jason?"

I drunkenly gazed at her face and just smiled before I slowly inhaled again, and then kissed the ball of her foot and gave it a small touch with my tongue, salty.

"You're never kissing my lips with those lips again."

"I'll be just fine as long as you let me play with your feet every night," I responded as I rubbed my cheek against her sole.

"Stop with the kink and get on with caring for my pretty little toes, you pervert."

The polish remover disappointed me, it was too good! It didn't take long until the old polish was gone. I loved holding and touching her feet, holding the sole in my palm, her tiny toes flexing in my hand. She giggled a bit, not being used to someone other than herself touching her feet. With the polish removed I disposed of the waste and filled a small tub with warm soapy water. She lifted her feet as I slid the tub under them and then relaxed her feet into the water, letting out a small sigh in the process and laying her head against the back of the sofa. I soaped my hands from the body wash I'd brought and took first one foot, and then the other, into my soapy hands. I washed every inch of her perfect feet. I slid my fingers between her toes and she giggled and shook her foot back and forth, and then she moaned. I noticed that one of her hands had disappeared inside the shorts she was wearing, and I dipped my head to look into the leg opening. She wasn't wearing panties and I could see a finger circling her clit.

"Enjoying this, I see."

"Don't stop Jason," was her breathless response

"Would you like me to rinse your feet and then maybe I could suck on your toes?"

She gasped at the thought. "Oh fuck, yes. Get some clean water, and be quick about it!"

I dumped the soapy water and refilled the tub with fresh water to rinse her feet. Returning to her I dipped one foot in the water and then placed it on a towel I had positioned next to the tub. I repeated with the other foot.

I slid the tub of water off to the side, out of my way, and then took one foot in my hands. Beginning at her heel I drug my tongue up to her toes, causing her to squeal and jerk. I noticed the hand in her shorts working harder. I repeated with the other foot, getting the same response. Ratcheting down a notch, I started at her heel and slowly planted wet kisses on the soles and sides of her feet, then moved to the top and kissed her toes. I then proceeded to kiss, suck and lick every toe while she moaned out her pleasure.

"Okay, if you keep doing this I'll let you kiss my lips again, fuck I didn't know feet were a sex organ, my clit was on fire while you washed my feet."

My cock was about to explode as it had been a long time since I'd been with a woman who had such perfect feet. I usually didn't reveal my fetish to my dates unless their feet were around size six, I'm pretty selective in my fetish.

Soon her moan rose to a groan and her finger worked feverishly inside her shorts. I gave a good suck on one of her pinkie toes as I massaged the pressure point for her heart.

"Oh fuck, Jaaaassooooonn!" The crotch of her shorts was suddenly wet, and my plump little blonde object of lust had ejaculated. She continued rubbing her clit, her breath coming in gasps, her toes spread, and she spasmed as an intense orgasm wracked her body. Finally, she relaxed against the sofa and pulled her hand out of her shorts, I released her toe from my mouth.

"Dammit, man! What do you think you're doing? You're going to ruin me for any future lovers!"

"I see that you, uh, came," I said with an evil grin.

"What the fuck is up with that? How does that happen? Never before in my life have I cum like that, I didn't even know women could do that! Again, dammit man!"

I laughed, which caused her to laugh.

"I think you need to clean my sofa."

"Yeah, well I have to catch my breath first. Go get me some cleaner and I'll take care of it."

She cleaned the leather sofa so I wouldn't have to be exposed to her fluids, and when she was on her knees wiping the surface her delicious ass wiggled back and forth in the most inviting manner. I was desperate to grab her hips and plunge my cock into her, but I heard my doctor in my head.

The evenings between our test and receiving the results were almost like dating. I did my best to show her what a relationship could be like, a stark contrast to what she'd experienced. We didn't kiss but we hugged a lot, more often than not she would snuggle up to me if we were sitting side-by-side.

Finally, on Monday, a week after our test samples were drawn, my doctor called with the diagnosis, it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"Jason, the good news is that you don't have HIV, but you do have gonorrhea. Don't worry, I can treat that with an injection so just stop by the office as soon as you can and one of my staff will administer it. You have also been exposed to chlamydia, though you don't test positive for it. Out of caution, I'm going to prescribe doxycycline, 100 mg orally two times a day for seven days. No sex until you complete the medication, and then only if you are not showing symptoms. And continue avoiding any bodily fluids, even tears, it's possible though not likely, to be infected that way."

"What about Chelsea?"

"You told me she was your only sexual partner since your last test, you figure it out. I just got off the phone with her. Bring her with you when you come for your injection. There will be two prescriptions waiting at your pharmacy. She needs to notify her husband and encourage him to get tested. Hopefully, he'll get tested but that's up to him."

"Thanks, doc."

I hung up and turned to find Chelsea, she was already standing behind me, tears welling in her eyes.

"That bastard, that rat bastard! I want to kill him!"

"Calm down Chelsea, getting emotional doesn't help. He's getting his just rewards, no doubt he's positive as well."

"That's not enough, I want it known that he's dirty and gave it to me."

"Then you want people to know you're dirty, as you call it? Is that really what you want? People talking about Chelsea having the clap?"

"No, hell no, but . . ."

"That's what I thought. Listen, we have a direct line between my infection and Brady, if necessary I will give your lawyer a deposition stating under oath that you have been my only sexual partner since my last test, I'll even authorize the release of my past test results to the court. And if you can testify that you never went outside your marriage then the judge will draw the obvious conclusion that Brady gave it to you. He might even require Brady and Phoebe to be tested."

"You're right, that's probably best."

"You can swear under oath that you never went outside your marriage, can't you?"

"Jason! Yes! The only man I've been with since our wedding is Brady! How can you ask such a thing?"

"Because that's exactly what the divorce judge will ask. You need to be prepared for some very personal questions, Chelsea. The judge may want to dig into your sexual past, maybe even before Brady."

"Oh, god," she groaned.

"I fully expect that my sex life and our times together will be explored. It's going to be uncomfortable, but I'll do this for you, I'm not going to let you down.

"You're the best, Jason. Crissie always went on about what a great dad you are."

"I can be a great friend too."

"Well, I already know that you're a fantastic lover, I guess that means that you're nearly perfect."

We both had a good laugh at that and then headed out to get our shots and prescriptions.

Chelsea was anxious all evening, she tossed and turned in bed. The thought of calling Brady and telling him she was infected, even though he was the source, was not a task she looked forward to. She had decided to put it off until after talking with the divorce lawyer, so she could tell him she was filing for divorce, "one call does it all", she told herself.

The next day, Tuesday, was lawyer day. I had scheduled a consult for her with my divorce lawyer. As we sat in the office it was obvious that Chelsea was very nervous.

"It's okay, this woman is a friend of mine, and she handled my divorce. She good."

"It's a woman? Oh thank god, I was afraid it was a man. I'll be so much more comfortable with a woman."

Just then, Justine "Ballbuster" MacDougal, divorce lawyer extraordinaire, stepped out to greet us.

"Jason! Good to see you again!" Justine said as she hugged me.

"And this must be Chelsea, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said as she took both of Chelsea's hands, "Young lady, this is just a consult today, you don't owe me a penny. We just decide if we're a good fit for working through your divorce, okay?"

Chelsea nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"Please, call me Justine, let's go into my office."

Chelsea hesitated and looked at me then at Justine. "Can he come?"

"Well, I suppose, as long as he doesn't try to influence you. This is your decision." Justine said, looking at me with a scowl.

"I'd like him to be there, he's my emotional support, and . . . he's kinda involved."

"Involved? Well, this should be interesting then! Come along both of you."

We settled into Justine's office and she asked Chelsea to tell her what brought her there.

"My husband, I caught him cheating on me. I walked in on him in bed with another woman."

"Oh my, that had to be a shock. Do you know if this was the first time he was with her?"

"I don't think so, they didn't realize I was there and I heard him tell her that it was the best yet."

Justine handed her a box of tissues because Chelsea was welling up. I took her hand and squeezed it.

"It's okay dear. Have you been in touch with him since?"

"No, I went there a week ago to get my stuff and I haven't heard from him. I left a note that I had been there."

"Have you been unfaithful to your husband in the past?"

"No, absolutely not. I've not been with anyone since our wedding."

"And what about him, do you have any idea if he's been with other women besides this one?"

"Just a suspicion, but nothing for sure."

"Do you jointly own any property, a house, a car?"

"No, I moved into his house after the wedding and we've never gotten around to putting my name on it. We have separate cars and separate bank accounts."

"Now think hard Chelsea, has Brady ever raised a hand to you?"

Chelsea stared down at her hands again.

"Yes, ma'am," she said meekly.

"Don't feel as if that is your fault. No man should ever strike a woman in anger. Is there any record of this or any witnesses?"

'Yes, at least one police report, probably two, and witnesses."


Justine paused the questions while she took some notes.

"So what does Jason have to do with this?"

Chelsea blushed and looked down at her hands.

"I have gonorrhea and chlamydia, I believe I got it from Brady. Now Jason has Gonorrhea, I gave it to him."

"Did you, now? So you've had intercourse with him?"

"Yes."

"More than once?"

"Yes, twice."

"When did this happen?"

"Both times were on Saturday, the day after I found my husband in bed with this other woman."

"You caught your husband cheating on you so you decided to cheat on him?"

"It does sound that way, but that was not my plan. It just happened."

"He just fell into you, did he?"

"No, ma'am. More like I fell onto him, pounced would be a more accurate term."

"At no time before that day did you have any sort of sexual relation, oral, anal, vaginal intercourse, kissing, holding hands, anything like that, with Jason?"

"No ma'am, I had not seen him for years."

"And you have confirmation from a physician that you are infected?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How do you know Jason."

"He's my best friend's dad."

Justine gave me a look of disapproval as she took more notes.

"And why were you with Jason on that Saturday when you had intercourse?"

"I was a mess after finding my husband with another woman. I was driving around aimlessly so I called his daughter, my best friend, she got me to a safe place and then called him to come to get me. She lives out of town and couldn't come. I was at Pie Town, trying to eat my weight in pie."


Justine cracked a smile as she took more notes.

"And Jason, is what she's told me about your relationship with her accurate?"

"Yes."

"You believe that she is the source of your infection?

"I'm sure of it."

"Oh? What gives you confidence that she is the source?"

"As you know, I am divorced. I have an active sex life and because of that I routinely have screening tests for STDs. My last test sample was drawn two weeks before having intercourse with Chelsea, it came back clean. She is the only woman I've been with since that sample was taken, and as she said, I am now infected with gonorrhea and I'm being treated for chlamydia even though I tested negative because of her positive test result."

"Interesting. And Jason, are you willing to sign an affidavit attesting to this?"

"Yes, and if it would help I will authorize the release of my past test results, proving that I have never had an STD since my divorce."

Justine wrote for a while and then did something on her computer.

"Chelsea, it is my opinion that you have a valid case for divorce, and as long as your husband does not contest it I believe the proceedings can occur quickly. I warn you, based on what you've told me I intend to screw this bastard to the wall, he will most likely fight. If you'd like for me to start the process I can do that today, but if you want to take some time and think about it that is fine."

"I don't need to think about it, I want a divorce. What he did could affect my life with any future husband. If I hadn't caught it I might have become very ill or even sterile." Chelsea paused.

"Justine, ma'am. I want him to pay for what he did to me. I want you to screw the bastard to the wall."

"That's why they call me the Ballbuster, dear," Justine laughed, "I'll be in touch, I'll need you both to swear out affidavits, and you'll have some papers to sign, but I'll start things today. Along with the divorce filing, I'm going to file a petition for a name change, we're not going to let this bastard have the pleasure of staining you with his name any longer than necessary."

We both thanked Justine and left her office.

"Let's go home. I want to call Brady while I'm in this mood. I think I might enjoy telling him that he probably has the clap."

When we arrived she went into the guest room and closed the door. I knocked softly and opened it.

"Are you sure you don't want a little support through this?"

"No, I'll be fine, if you're with me I'll be calm and I don't want that. I'm pissed off and I want to stay that way. I would appreciate you being ready to hold me when I'm done though."

I closed the door and left her alone to deal with the call but I stayed close, curiosity was getting the best of me even though I knew I'd only be able to hear one side of the conversation.

"What's up, Phoebe fucker!" she began. This was going to be good.

"Yeah, well, I'd say fuck you too but then I'd get the clap. Oh, wait, I already have it!" She was getting right to the point.

"What do you mean, I'd better not have given it to you, you gave it to me!"

"Oh, I have proof! I haven't been with anyone other than you since our wedding until last weekend, and now I'm with a real man. He cares about his lovers and gets tested. Guess what, the last test he had was clean, and now after fucking my sweet cunt, and only my sweet cunt, he has gonorrhea. So guess who gave it to me!"

"Yes, I've already had sex with another man, why not? You sure were enjoying putting your dick into that fetid cunt Phoebe. How long, Brady? How long have you been dicking her?"

"Oh my god, seriously?"

"Well, my new lover sure enjoys it, and I'm enjoying his big dick. He more man than you'll ever be!"

"It hurts to piss and your balls are swollen and tender? Dude, you'd better go get tested, sounds to me like you got it bad!"

"Oh, and by the way, my new lover is going to sign a sworn statement about me infecting him, he's even offered to release his past medical records to prove he was clean."

"Why? Because he's a stand-up guy and I'm divorcing your sorry ass. I've already met with a lawyer, they call her the Ballbuster."

"No, I'm never coming back to you after watching you pump your load into that matted, nasty, red-haired cunt!"

"Oh, she needs the closet cleaned out? So she's moved in already. Wow, keeping it classy."

"Burn it! I have what I want, all that stuff represents my old life, I'm moving on without your sorry ass."

She hung up and yelled out with a quivering in her voice, "Jason! Get in here and hold me!"

I went to her, joined her, and sat on the bed. There were a few tears in her eyes, not as many as I expected, but she was shaking. Her anger had served her well on the phone but now it manifested itself through her hands and arms, her voice, and even her pretty little feet. At first, I held her tightly, trying to restrain the shaking, but I quickly realized that was going to be impossible, so I held her gently. We sat there for a while, and then I reached over and picked up one of the bed pillows.

"Scream into this, get the anger out of your system," I told her.

She smiled sweetly at me and then took the pillow and placed it over her face . . . and screamed like a fucking banshee. Big, deep breaths propelled raw emotion into the pillow and I thought it might burst into flames. She screamed for the next couple of minutes until she'd exhausted herself. Finally, she laid the pillow in her lap.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much."

"Want to talk?"

"No, I want some pie."

"Seriously?" I laughed.

"I don't kid about pie, it's my comfort food."

"Pie Town?"

12