The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck no, I don't think I can ever go back there, it will just remind me of that Friday night."

"The Friday night that we got together, after not seeing each other for years? The Friday that led to us both realizing our fantasies? I have a new fondness for the place."

"Well, since you put it that way . . . " And so we went to Pie Town and ate in the same booth as we'd met that Friday.

The next couple of days were much like the last week, with her at work during the day, and sexual tension at night. Then Friday evening arrived, and so did Crissie.

"Hey daddio, Chels," she said as she bounced through the door. She still had the energy and giddiness of a high school cheerleader in her.

It was almost dinnertime and I was in the kitchen. She came over to me and I air-kissed her. She gave me a quizzical look because usually, I would kiss her on the cheek and hug her. With I knife in one hand and carrots in the other, I just shrugged. She gave me a knowing grin and then hugged Chelsea.

"You look amazing Chels! I love the new color. We have so much to talk about, girl."

They went off to Crissie's old room, I could hear them talking and giggling. I set about cooking dinner and called them to the table. We all chatted while we ate, the primary topic around the table was Crissie's recent promotion at work. They helped me clear the table and then started back to Crissie's room.

"Let's go polish my toenails, Chels," I heard Crissie say.

A few moments later Crissie returned to the kitchen.

"Hey dad, Chelsea can't find her nail polish remover, she says you might have it?"

"Maybe? I helped her do her toenails the other day. Maybe it's in my bathroom."

"You helped her with her toenails?"

"Sure, you told me to treat her like a daughter. Don't you remember how I used to help you?"

I headed to the bathroom with Crissie in tow. She stopped in my bedroom while I looked for the polish remover.

"Hey dad," she called from my bedroom, "what's doxycycline?"

"Shit," I thought. She had seen my pills on the dresser.

"Uh, it's an antibiotic."

"Are you sick?" she asked as she stepped into the bathroom doorway holding the bottle of my meds.

"What baby girl?" I asked trying to give myself time to think of an answer.

"Are you sick? Chelsea has the same pills and she says Brady gave her gonorrhea and chlamydia. How did you get exposed?"

"The antibiotic is for treating chlamydia, I tested negative but since Chelsea is living here and there is the remote chance that it could spread by her tears, well, she's been pretty emotional so the doctor wants me to take the treatment just to be safe."

"Seems reasonable, better safe than sorry I suppose. What about gonorrhea?"

"It's another STD, I don't think it can spread in tears but it can spread in saliva."

"You know that's not what I meant. Did the doctor test you and are you negative?"

"For gonorrhea?"

"Yes, dad, for gonorrhea. Stop avoiding the question."

"The meds are for chla —"

"Dad! Answer my question! Or maybe answer this question, are you fucking Chelsea?"

"Yes, I tested positive."

"Are you fucking my friend?"

"Crissie I —," I started to speak.

"OH MY GOD, DAD! YOU'RE FUCKING CHELSEA? I ASKED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER BUT NOT LIKE THAT! GROSS!"

"Crissie don't you raise your voice to me, I'm your father."

"MY father wouldn't fuck my married friend who's TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM!"

She turned and headed for the hallway.

"CHELSEA! GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS IN HERE!"

Crissie turned back and stared at me, if she'd been a cartoon character I swear steam would be escaping from her ears. Chelsea arrived in the hallway behind her, stepped past her, and came to me.

"Chelsea, I want to hear it from you. Are you fucking my dad?"

Chelsea looked up at me and I nodded.

"Yes, Crissie, your dad and I have had sex."

"Oh God," Crissie moaned, "Tell me this was a heat of the moment thing, your emotions got the best of you and you threw yourself at him, I expect he couldn't resist you given how freaking gorgeous you are."

"Yes, that's exactly what happened on Saturday morning."

Crissie looked gobsmacked. "Damn, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Tell me that was the only time."

Neither Chelsea nor I spoke.

"TELL ME THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME!"

"It was not the only time, Crissie," I told her, trying to remain calm.

"Oh God, have you two been fucking like rabbits?!"

"No Crissie, once we realized that I might have an STD we stopped. We haven't had sex since that first Saturday," Chelsea explained.

"But you did it more than once? Like, willingly, with a clear head?"

"As clear as my head could be, given my circumstances. I threw myself at him the first time, but I gave myself to him willingly, eagerly the next time."

"Dad? What were you thinking?"

"Chelsea was hurting, thinking she was ugly and undesirable, and you told me —."

"DON'T YOU TRY TO LAY THIS ON ME! YOU TWO ARE ADULTS, YOU DECIDED TO DO THIS. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON AND I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T SUGGEST YOU FUCK HER TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER ABOUT HERSELF!"

"You're right, Crissie," I told her, "we are adults and we did decide to do this. Neither of us has any regrets except for the STDs, and that wasn't Chelsea's fault."

"Crissie, listen," Chelsea said, "your dad has taken great care of me. He's helping me move on to my life after Brady, he's responsible for this makeover, my new clothes, and my meeting with a lawyer to start divorce proceedings. He's shown me that not all men are horrible and how a man can treat me right. He holds me when I cry, makes me feel desirable, and I feel safe with him. He's everything I need right now. I'm glad that I have him to lean on, and yes, I'm attracted to him and I enjoy having sex with him. He may not be taking care of me the way you wanted, but he's doing what you asked, and what I need."

Crissie just looked at us for several moments, the imagined steam was gone, and her face was not so angry. Finally, she spoke. "I can't process all this right now, I'm leaving, I don't know when I'll be back."

"Crissie?"

"Yes, Chelsea?"

"Pie Town?"

Crissie paused.

"Sure Chelsea."

Chelsea ran back and got her purse and the two friends went out the door together.


Once at Pie Town they settled into a booth, a piece of pie for each of them.

"You need to understand what's going on between your dad and me. That Friday night when he showed up, I was so relieved, like he was my knight in shining armor. He gently took the pie from my hand, telling me it wouldn't fix anything. I had pie remnants all over my face, hair, and clothes. You know how when you're little and make a mess on your face and someone takes a wet cloth and cleans you up?"

"Wet napkin in the water glass, he did that to me many times. "

"He wouldn't take me out of here until I was cleaned up. He refused to add to my embarrassment. That simple act meant something to me, it meant that I mattered to him, basically a stranger, only because I am your friend."

"That's my dad, the most caring man I know."

"When he got me home, he gave me a robe and said to leave my clothes outside the bathroom door and to take a shower. He washed and dried the only clothes I had. When I went to bed, he was still working to make sure that I had clean clothes in the morning."

"Again, that's my dad."

"Being in a strange bed made it difficult to sleep, I thought about Brady and how comforting it was to have him in my bed, so I went to your dad. He was only half awake when I asked if I could sleep in his bed. He groggily said yes and then rolled over and went back to sleep."

"Did he give you anything to sleep in, a t-shirt or something?"

"No, I was naked, I was supposed to be in your room. I slipped between the sheets and went right to sleep."

"Dad sleeps naked."

"I didn't know that at the time. Besides, I just wanted to be in bed with someone, I wasn't thinking about having sex with him, but I have to admit that I have thought of him that way."

"When did you start thinking about him that way? I seem to remember several of my friends thinking of him that way years ago. Kayla even told me she intended to fuck him someday, I don't think that has happened. Samantha, Emily, Sarah, they all called him a DILF. You never said much though."

"I thought a lot about him, but I didn't figure him to be a chubby chaser. Then there was that day at the pool party after graduation, he kept looking at me, it made me a bit uncomfortable but it also turned me on. He was sitting there on the lounger and I saw the bulge in his trunks, he tried to cover it. After that, I started fantasizing about him."

"So how did it end up that the last friend I thought would fuck my dad is the one friend that did?"

"I was hurting, vulnerable, angry, and I threw myself at him. I'm not proud of that moment but I don't regret it. I was in bed with one of my fantasy men. He told me he'd fantasized about me too. Afterward, he told me that he enjoyed it but that we shouldn't do that again because I was your friend and our age difference. I felt rejected and ran out of the room crying. A few minutes later is when you called."

"I should have called sooner."

"I wouldn't have answered, that was the best sex I'd had in a long time, even though he made me cry afterward. I don't know what you said to him that morning but he came to me and was the kindest man again, just like the night before."

"I told him to show you that not all men are horrible, treat you right and hold you when you cry, and make you see and feel that you're beautiful."

"He's done that for sure. I haven't been this happy or felt this sexy in years. After we talked, he took me shopping. It's going to take me a while but I will pay him back for all he bought. He took me to the plus-sized store and the saleswoman knew exactly how to dress me. She had me model outfits for your dad. He told her I was his daughter but I'm pretty sure she caught on, there was no mistaking the lust in his eyes as I modeled some of the outfits. It made me feel so desirable to see him look at me that way around another person."

"So you were a cock tease."

"Not really, at least not until we got to the lingerie store. The woman at the plus-sized store wrote a note on the back of my sales slip and told me to take it to Mandy at the lingerie store. I read the note and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but it was a little odd and said we were special customers. I guess that was code for offering to let your dad into the dressing room."

"Oh, Chelsea, tell me you didn't fuck him at the mall!"

"No, I didn't, not that I wouldn't have. His looks as I was trying on clothes had me turned on, so I came on to him in the lingerie dressing room. He did things to me that no man has done before."

"STOP, holy fuck, don't give me the deets, please."

"On the drive home, a lot of flirting was going on. When we pulled into the garage it was the first time he initiated sex with me. I'd never felt like such a sexual being, Crissie."

"Jesus, Chels, please stop."

"That's the end of it, we haven't had sex since, not that I don't want to. He convinced me that we needed to talk, that I needed to work through my grief and think about what needed to be done. That Sunday as we were talking was when we both realized that I might have an STD and that I might have given it to him. We got tested Monday morning and the doctor said no sex until the results came back. Then when we found out I was infected and had infected him I wanted to die. We both had to get a shot and take meds for seven days, and still no sex. It's been nearly two weeks since we've, you know."

They sat quietly, eating pie, but neither was enjoying it. Both felt the tension between them. Finally, Chelsea spoke again.

"You know your dad dates, don't you?"

"Yes, I know, he's always been a chick magnet, the attention gives him a rush and he can't get that from his guy friends."

"So why aren't you angry about that? What gives you the right to intrude on your dad's sex life? Do you know that he routinely gets tested for STDs because he sleeps with other women? He's going to testify that I'm his only sexual partner since his last test, proving that I gave it to him. And since I've been faithful to that bastard Brady, he must be the source. The lawyer figures my divorce will be over quickly because of what your dad is going to do for me."

"That's my dad, always the good guy. But you're my friend, Chelsea."

"So that gives you the right to intrude into my sex life?"

"No, but —."

"Then butt out Crissie, this is none of your business. You have no right to dictate whom your dad and I have sex with, even if it's with each other. You just don't! If it was any other thirty-year-old that he was banging would you be mad?"

"I guess not, but I might think it was gross."

"So think it's gross! Just don't get angry at us for it. Do you think less of me because I've got a DILF on the line? Are you going to love your dad any less?"

"No, and no."

"Then chill out, okay? You don't have to worry about hearing us moan because we can't touch each other until Tuesday, and you'll be gone."

"So you're going to continue having sex with my dad?"

"That's my intention, and he's also made it clear to me that it's his intention. Even though we can't have sex I still sleep in his bed, I have ever since that first night."

They ate in silence for a while.

"Crissie, your friendship means the world to me, and your support through my breakup is important, I can talk to you about things that I can't talk about with anyone else. You're my best friend and I love you."

"I'll be here for you, just don't talk about screwing my dad, okay?"

"Deal."

"I love you too, Chels."

They both finished their pie.

"How much longer do you plan to live with dad?"

"I haven't been able to think that far ahead yet. I can't imagine that he would kick me out, but I don't want to take advantage of his good graces."

"And my good graces. Honestly, Chelsea, this situation makes me uncomfortable. I understand what you're saying and I will support you one hundred percent through your divorce and transition to a new life, but the longer that you live with him the more uncomfortable I'll become, and eventually, it may impact our friendship. I don't want that, we've been friends forever."

"That's the last thing I want, and I understand how you feel. Can we call a truce for now? Let's go back to your dad's because he's been anxious to see his baby girl. I know that if he had to decide between us, you would win, and I need a place to stay."

12