All Comments on 'The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 04'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I do think you have made this really good part after part, but didn’t like that last line “ I really need a place to stay." that was not called for by such a “ good girl “.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I appreciate a writer that will take a reflective look at the real aspects of this relationship. STDs ARE a fact of life in our society. Being caring and responsible, even in the throes of lust, is difficult but essential for a meaningful and enduring relationship. This series of stories shows tremendous promise!

maddictmaddict6 months ago

Always a nice fantasy young woman older man(that would be me). A caring daughter relenting to her friends needs, to a caring man and his dick works well as well. I didn't think the std thing in a divorce would be so important but what do I know.

Now let the good times roll or back to being the hood ornament of my car ugh 🚗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...