The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 05

Story Info
I take my daughter's plump friend in every hole.
8.7k words
4.71
22.8k
16

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've been reading this series then you know all the background, but if you're new here I recommend you start with Part 1. Jason and Crissie are father/daughter. Crissie's friend, Chelsea, caught her husband in bed with another woman and Crissie convinces her dad to take Chelsea in. Chelsea is a curvacious little blonde with full lips, bull breasts, and full hips, who is crushed by her husband's betrayal and seeks solace in Jason's bed. Little did Crissie know that Jason and Chelsea, with over twenty years of an age difference, had been hot for each other for years. Don't imagine what happened, go back to the beginning and read about it!

************************

Things were tense between the three of us until Crissie left on Sunday. She seemed to grudgingly accept that Chelsea and I were going to be living together, and pleasuring each other, for an indeterminate time, thanks in no small part to her phone call that fateful Friday. Some of the tension no doubt arose from the lack of intimacy between my daughter and me, I'm a hugger and that's how she was raised. Hugs and kisses were standard when greeting or departing, and she got neither because of the STDs, she just wasn't comfortable hugging or kissing either of us, even a quick peck on the cheek, and who could blame her? As she departed she made Chelsea promise to check in with her every week to report on the progress of her divorce.

Sunday night, Chelsea and I collapsed onto the sofa, and the built-up tension suddenly released. We started watching a movie on TV and both fell asleep on the sofa. We woke at about two in the morning and made our way to bed. We slid under the covers and snuggled, quickly falling back into slumber. Her alarm, which was quite possibly the rudest alarm tone ever devised, woke us way too soon. She stumbled to the bathroom for a shower, and I stumbled to the kitchen to make us coffee and a light breakfast.

After Chelsea left for work, I set about cleaning the house, in particular Crissie's old room, and doing laundry. Around noon I got a call from Chelsea.

"Justine called me. She has some papers for both of us to sign. My boss has agreed that I can leave work early today so can you meet me at Justine's office around three?"

I agreed and went back to cleaning, then about an hour later I took a shower and got dressed. I left home with plenty of time to get to Justine's office building for our meeting. Chelsea and I arrived at about the same time and walked into the office together. It wasn't long before Justine came out, greeted us, and took us back to her private office.

"It seems that Brady can be a reasonable man when confronted with facts," Justine started.

"Oh, what happened?" Chelsea asked.

"I gave him two options and the chose the one best suited to saving his ass. I presented him and his lawyer with the information you two gave me when we first met, the infection, the knowledge that his affair had been going on for a while, and the past bad behaviors. Did you know that there is a police report on that day he pushed you against the car? When the police arrived Brady was across the street and about to come to blows with Mr. Dickinson."

"I had no idea!"

"Yes, he almost went to jail, probably lucky the police arrived when they did. I discovered that Mr. Dickinson was in the Army at one time, Green Beret. Brady might have ended up in the hospital if they were a few minutes later."

"Would have served him right."

"Anyway, I told them that based on the available facts I was asking for all marital assets."

"All marital assets? What does that mean?"

"Everything. The house and its contents, car, bank account, everything. Now, his lawyer and I both know that a judge would never go for that but if we pursued it we could cause him to spend a lot of money defending his behavior, and the judge might very well award you cash damages. So I gave him another option, sign the divorce papers then and there agreeing that you both walk away with what you brought into the marriage, he keeps his stuff, and you keep your stuff, assets, and debts. I also reminded him that since you had been the primary breadwinner he was getting a good deal, having taken advantage of your income for years."

Justine handed Chelsea a paper and pointed to a blank signature line.

"Sign and date here and you are no longer married. That is unless you want to fight him, but let me remind you that I'm not cheap."

"What? Just like that? I can't believe it! All I have to do is sign and I'm through with him?"

"Yes, sign here and you are no longer Mrs. Brady Jackson."

Chelsea took the pen that Justine offered to her, her hand paused over the signature line, and began to shake. She sat the pen down.

"It's okay, dear," Justine smiled at her, "this is a big deal, not to be taken lightly. I've met the man, trust me, she's a piece of shit. Sign the paper and scrape him off of your shoe. As part of my process, I investigated you too, just so I could be prepared for anything they might bring up. You deserve so much more than he can offer you."

She signed the paper.

"I can't believe that you made this happen so quickly, four years wasted with that man and it's over in a week."

Justine laid another paper in front of Chelsea.

"Congratulations, you are legally divorced, but I'm not done darlin', sign here and you are legally Ms. Chelsea Beauchamp, you will no longer be stained with his last name."

Chelsea squealed, "Yes!," and signed the paper.

"And one more thing," Justine said as she slid another paper in front of Chelsea, "my bill."

"Oh goodness, there's no way I can pay this all at once."

"No problem dear, we'll set up a payment plan."

As we left Justine's office Chelsea seemed oddly quiet.

"You seem deep in thought, anything you want to share?"

"Lots of things, but mainly that this is real now, I have a new life free of Brady."

"Congratulations on that, I know when I got divorced I felt the same way. The emotions can be a bit overwhelming."

"Yeah, and the cost. I'm happy that she accomplished it so quickly, but when you add her bill to what I owe you for the new clothes, it's a lot. Several months of income."

"Focus on paying your legal bill, I'm in no hurry for you to repay me," I told her, "unless you have something you're willing to barter," I added suggestively.

"Jason! I am not some woman you can buy!" she responded through gritted teeth, but quickly changed to a smile, "but I'll give you all you want."

"Oh, little one, wait until tomorrow, you might walk funny for a while."

She stopped and turned to me. "Listen to me, stud, you're the one who's going to be walking funny, all shriveled up and drained with a bruised spigot. And why do you call me little one? I don't care for it."

"We'll you're pretty small, what are you, five foot two, eyes of blue?"

"Yeah, but little one? Pick something different."

"Angel eyes?"

"Nope."

"Bunny, cupcake, dove?"

"Nopity-nope."

"Queen, princess, sugar?"

"I have an idea, how about I be your Morsel."

"Oh, I love that, attractive and delightful, a small tasty bite. It's perfect! But stud? You're more creative than that and don't suggest daddy."

She thought for a bit while looking me up and down.

"Handsome. It describes you perfectly."

"Thank you, and okay, handsome it is!"

"All right, handsome, why don't you follow your Morsel home, and let's snuggle."

"See you there!" We got in our vehicles and I followed her home.

Once there we changed into comfy clothes and crawled into bed, meeting in the middle of the mattress I laid on my back and she snuggled up next to me with her head on my shoulder, my arm around her.

"I want you so bad," she said.

"I want you too, more than you can imagine. Can you call into work tomorrow so we can spend the day bruising my spigot?"


She laughed a that.

"Unfortunately no, we have a big client coming in tomorrow and I'm doing part of the briefing."

We lay there quietly for a while.

"I have something I was planning for earlier before we were interrupted by the doctor."

"Oh? Keeping secrets from me?"

"Not a secret, just not ready to talk about it, but we can now. It's up to you whether we do it."

"Do what?"

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Once, before I started dating Brady. He thinks it's nasty."

"What did you think"

"I think it would have been better with someone who knew what they were doing."

"I know what I'm doing."

"Oh, do you? You want to plunder my little brown hole?"

"Yes, but only if it's what you want."

"I want. I want to know what it feels like to have a proper ass fucking."

"There's some prep involved if we're going to do it the right way."

"Prep? Like what?"

"Before we do it you should take an enema to empty yourself."

"Okay, anything else?"

"If you want to get used to something being in there, I have a butt plug you can wear."

"Oooooohhhhh, sounds kinky. You want me to just wear it around the house this evening?"

"Yes, starting now," I said as I rolled over to my bedside table and took out the plug and a tube of lubricant.

"Oh my, that looks kinda big."

"The bigger, the better. You should probably do the honors.

She did as I asked. I put some lubricant on one of her fingers and the plug, and she diddled her anus.

"Mmm, I like that."

She slipped one finger in.

"Oh! My, my, I like that too, I like that a lot."

"Relax," I said, and shortly I saw her sphincter give way eagerly to her finger.

"Try another finger," I told her.

She laid a second finger against the first and slipped the pair in. She gasped.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Now we're talking!"

She slowly fucked her ass with two fingers for a while, and then she replaced them with the plug. She withdrew her fingers and placed the rounded tip against her puckering hole and pressed it in slowly. Once it was about a third of the way in she began to groan.

"Damn, that feels bigger than I thought, uuunnngggghhhh, oh fuck yes."

She gave it a final push, it popped into her and her asshole closed around the shaft.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkk!" she squealed.

"Just lay there and relax."

She began to shake a bit. "It feels so... alien."

She crawled off the bed, legs quivering, washed up, and then returned to the bed and crawled in next to me.

"How's it feel now?"

"Filling, naughty, I think I'm going like this."

"Wait a minute," I picked up my phone and opened the app that linked to the butt plug.

"OH! Oh, fuck! YES!" she squealed as the plug came to life. The squeals were replaced by a constant moan as I cycled through the vibration modes.

"I can control it from anywhere," I said with a grin.

"Shut up and make me cum," she groaned. She began touching her clit and I thumbed the screen of my smartphone. In no time she was quivering and squealing, writhing on the bed. I didn't stop the vibrations until she begged me.

"You're going to wear it to work tomorrow,"


"Oh no, I'm NOT! I can't have to spin it up while I'm giving a presentation!"

"What if I solemnly swear not to?"

"NO! Absolutely not! MAYBE if we're together, but not when we're apart, no way!"

"You're no fun."

"If you want fun you'd better behave, just give me a reason to cut you off!"

"You won't cut me off, you need what I have, every inch of it."

We laughed and snuggled, I blipped the plug a couple of times and got a smack from her.

"I need to call Crissie, I know it's not been a week but I have so much big news."

"Yes, you should call her. Tell her I said hello and I love her."

Chelsea rolled out of bed, "Will do, I'm going to her room to make the call. We might get into some girl talk. Give me your phone."

"My phone? Why?"

"I don't want this butt plug coming to life while I'm talking to your daughter, that's why!"

I gave her my phone, she was a quick learner.

In Crissie's room, she dialed my daughter.

"Hey, Chels."

"Hey you, how are you doing?"

"Well, I have some big news. Something unexpected happened."

"Don't tell me that bastard wants you back."

Chelsea laughed. "No, he got the message that we're through. He got it so clearly that he didn't even contest the divorce, I AM SINGLE!"

"What! So quick! That's amazing."

"And even better, I'm back to being Chelsea Beauchamp!"

"NO! How did this happen so fast?"

"A lot of things just came together and my lawyer was awesome. She did your dad's side of your parent's divorce."

"You used Justine, the Ballbuster? I should have guessed."

"Why did you say it like that?"

"She's good, really good, so good that she busts the balls of every opponent, whether they have them or not. She put the screws to mom."

"What happened with your parents, Crissie?"

"It was kinda like you and Brady, only mom was the cheater. Dad didn't find them in bed, his evidence was emails and sexts that he found on the computer that they shared."

"No wonder he's so understanding, he's been through what I'm going through."

"Yes, it almost broke him. Mom fought the divorce because of their prenup. It meant she got almost nothing. He ended up gifting her some money so she could get by for a year, otherwise, she would have been broke and on the street. Of course, this all happened before he sold the business. He's rolling in dough now."

"Wow, no wonder he's not worried about me paying him back for the clothes."

"I swear Chelsea if you go after him for his money I will cut you. I love you but I love my dad more!"

"Oh, NO! I'd never do that. I'm not a gold-digger, Crissie."

"Make sure you don't become one."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"So are we going to celebrate?"

"I don't know, it seems horrible to celebrate the demise of love."

"If he loved you, why did he turn to Phoebe? He didn't love you Chels, maybe in the beginning, but by the end, he was just using you. You were paying the bills and he was out running around on you. We need to celebrate."

"Okay, when are we going to do this? You were just here."

"Give me a couple of weeks and I can come back. You plan something for two weekends from now and I swear I'll be there."

"I love you, Crissie."

"I love you too, Chels. See you in a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, see ya."

The next morning I begged her to stay home but she refused. I finally gave in because I knew this presentation was important for her and the company. But I warned her to expect naughty texts from me throughout the day. She told me she'd turn her phone off if I got out of line. I waited until I knew she was at work but before the important client meeting at noon. I began to text.

"Want my fingers inside you rn."

A bit later, "Wish was dining on my morsel rn."

The first two messages showed as read. She replied, "stop."

Later, "Let me fk you in front of the mirror."

"Want to take hold of your hair and push you into the mattress while I fk you from behind"

She replied! "I could let you get behind that."

"Yr so hot I could eat you out"

"I mean up"

"I like out better," she replied.

"Wanna make your legs shake."

"Wanna lick you off my fingers."

"Licking me off my fingers rn!" came the reply.

I figured she must be in the bathroom touching herself and hopefully thinking about me and took that as a good sign. It was nearly noon and I knew our little game had to end soon.

"Fkn hot! Pic!"

I waited, would she send me a pic?

Then it came, I closeup of her lips wrapped around two of her fingers. I saved the photo to my camera roll, it would become one of my favorite naughty pics.

"Client here any minute g2go."

"Don't touch yourself! Save for me."

I started to reply but the messenger app notified me that she'd turned on Focus, meaning she wouldn't be notified of my message. I decided to leave her alone. Sitting there on the sofa I opened the photo. Her plump lips were a shade of red wine, and with the matte finish, they looked like they were covered in velvet. I could see the lines in her lips where they wrapped around two of her pudgy fingers. My only thought was how fantastic those lips would look if they were wrapped around a certain part of my anatomy. I knew if I sat there and kept that thought in my mind I would end up wrapping my hand around that part of my anatomy and spoiling our evening, and then I thought better. If I jacked off now, I would have time to recover, and then I could last longer tonight with her. She'd told me not to touch myself, was that because she wanted a big load? What if she wanted me to part those lips and give her a mouth full, and then watch as my seed dribbled across those lips? I leaped up off the sofa, grabbed my jacket, and headed for the door, a grocery shopping trip would take my mind off her.

The trip worked, and within two hours I was back at home stocking the pantry and refrigerator with my purchases. At about three I received a call, it was her.

"Hello my Morsel," I answered.

"Hello Handsome, thinking about me?"

"I had to go grocery shopping to get you out of my mind, or I might have gotten a grip on myself."

"Don't be doing that, you'll spoil my plans."

"What plans are those?"

"To pull out this plug and replace it with you, I want you to flood me, there. But I'm afraid we're going to have to put that off a bit. The meeting went great and the client gave us a bunch more work, thanks to your Morsel's presentation, and the boss wants to have a little celebration so he's out buying a cake and some champagne. I'll be home as soon as I can but I really can't leave since I'm kinda the star of the show today. I'm sorry."

I knew I couldn't let my disappointment creep into my voice.

"No, don't be sorry! This kind of thing doesn't happen every day and it must be good for your career, right?"

"Oh yes, very good. I'm hoping I get a raise, or at least a big bonus!"

"Then I'm happy for you! Stay, schmooze with the boss, and enjoy the attention from your co-workers. Don't worry, as hard as it will be I will not abuse myself. I'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you, Handsome. You're the best."

"You're welcome, my delicious Morsel. Text me when you leave the party."

We hung up, then I watched a little TV. After a couple of shows, I thought that I should probably change the sheets on my bed and maybe make the room more inviting. After all, she was going to be giving me her ass to plunder, it would be a special night. I changed sheets, swept, and opened an aromatherapy candle that she liked.

At about six she texted me.

"Leaving now, two stops to make."

"RU hungry?"

"Don't cook, bringing dinner."

"Mmmm, you?"

"No silly, food."

"Dang, okay."

"Take a shower, I want you fresh and clean tonight!"

Less than an hour later she walked through the door with a bag and a bottle of champagne in hand. She handed me the bag.

"Reheat this, instructions are on the lid. It's mushroom lasagna from that Italian deli."

I read the instructions and started the oven preheating.

"What's the champagne for, are we celebrating?"

"You, my handsome Handsome, are looking at a Senior Accountant!" she squealed as she danced in a circle, tossing her hair and raising the bottle.

"You got a promotion!"

"Yes, I'm now managing the account for that client that I briefed today. They met with my boss privately before leaving and told him they wanted me to lead their account!"

"Sounds like you impressed them."

"I was a fucking rock star today, thanks to you."

"Me?"

"Yes, I was nervous all morning, and texting with you was getting me worked up. I was so afraid I was going to stress out so I went to the bathroom and, well, pleased myself. Afterward, I was so relaxed that the meeting was no big deal to me and I rocked them with my briefing."

"Well, I hope you were thinking of me while you, uh, pleased yourself."