The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Handsome, who else would I think about? You're my only lover. And speaking of lovers, while that lasagna is heating I'm going to clean up, inside and out, I see you've already showered," she said with a wink, noticing my still-damp hair.

"Chelsea, could you reapply that lipstick? I've been thinking about that photo all day."

"Oh, you naughty man! Do you want to kiss those lips?"

"No, well yes, but I've been thinking about them wrapped around something other than your fingers."

She gave me a knowing grin and danced down the hallway and into my bedroom. Forty-five minutes later she emerged, wrapped in a paisley robe that I'd bought her at the lingerie store, her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and her lips were velvet wine. When she noticed me looking at her she did a little twirl.

"Have you ever fucked a Senior Accountant before?"

"No, and please tell me you're wearing nothing under that robe."

"That's for you to find out later. Pop the bubbly, I see the lasagna is ready."

I made a toast to her and her new life, and we dined on one of the most delicious meals I'd had in quite a while. After finishing the meal we finished the wine as we talked. Once our glasses were emptied of the last drops of wine she stood and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom.

"I smelled that candle that I like so much when I was in here earlier, and I see we have clean sheets."

"I thought that since it's a special night we should have clean sheets, little did I know at the time how special it would be. I'm so happy for you, you're free now, and you have your name back, and a new promotion."

She melted against me and softly kissed my lips.

"It's all because you came to rescue me that Friday night. That night turned out to be one of the most important nights of my life, but it feels like forever ago because so much has happened. The last couple of weeks with you have been transformational, you've helped me gain confidence, you've held me and comforted me when I needed it most, and you've helped me through a very rough patch. My emotions have been on a roller coaster, from absolute fear to incredible elation. It's only right that you're here to reap the rewards of your caring nature. Do you remember what I said to you on the drive home from the mall that day? After you'd made a sticky mess on my breasts? I told you my body is yours."

She took a step back from me and undid the belt on the robe.

"I want you to take what I've gifted you."

She dropped the robe off her shoulders slightly, I could see tiny straps, the same color as her lips, oh fuck, those lips, they were curled into a sultry smile. She dropped the robe and beneath it was a short satin nightgown, slightly fitted to accentuate her curves.

"I'm yours. Do with me what you will. I just have one request, I want you to take me completely, I want you to explore every inch of me and leave me leaking your cream, I'm sorry, but I want to soil these fresh sheets. I've done without your touch for too long. I don't care if it takes all night, I want you to exhaust yourself, make me orgasm until I'm senseless, whatever it takes. I've already told my boss that I'm taking tomorrow off."

My cock was hard and uncomfortable in my slacks. She looked down and saw it. With a smile on her face, she knelt in front of me, unfastened my pants, and dropped them to the floor, then took out my cock and kissed it.

"Why don't we start here? Is this what you were thinking about having my lips wrapped around?" she asked before doing just that. I groaned in pleasure as I felt her lips surround the head and her tongue begin to circle it. After two weeks of only being able to jack off, the moist heat of her mouth took my breath away, and I was entranced at the sight of my cock sliding between her wine-colored lips. She took me in and left a ring halfway down my shaft. I felt her tongue slathering the underside as she slowly pulled off my cock.

She began to kiss and lick me, stroking me, exploring my hardness, licking the precum where it flowed over that sensitive spot on the underside. Looking down at her as she knelt before me it was as if she was worshiping my manhood. I may be well endowed but she was admiring me like I had a twelve-inch beer can swinging between my legs.

"It's going to take some practice before I can get all of this in my mouth," she said, as she grinned up at me and gently stroked my cock.

"I won't mind that, I won't mind that at all my Morsel."

She smiled and kissed the head of my cock and then stood up.

"If you want to watch this you should get comfortable because it might take a while."

She crawled up onto the bed to get her pillow, and she placed it on top of mine, intending for me to sit in bed while she attended to my cock. As she did this, her nightie pulled up and I noticed she was wearing panties made of tulle and lace, they hid nothing. I could see her chubby pussy and her meaty lips protruding ever so slightly. I was pleased to see that rather than being neatly trimmed, she had taken the time and effort to shave.

I couldn't resist and I slid a hand up the leg of her panties and gripped one of her ample ass cheeks, giving it a couple of firm squeezes. I then moved my hand between her legs and touched her plump, newly-shaven pubes.

"This is nice, like a new play-toy," I growled, then parted her outer lips and dipped my fingers into her slit, it was hot and juicy.

"I thought you wanted a blowjob," she moaned.

"I do, but maybe I changed my mind and I want this first," I said, and I slipped a finger into her, causing her to gasp.

"It's your choice, I just thought you might want to come once before you fuck my sweet pussy, so you can last longer. It's been so long, don't you want to take your time and enjoy it?"

I did want to take my time with it, but I wanted her so badly. I slipped a second finger in next to the first and slowly finger-fucked her as I stroked my cock. After just a minute or so she was breathing quickly and moaning more, so I released the grip on my cock, and with that hand, I reached for her clit and began circling it.

"I'm going to cum, Jason."

"That's what I want, I want to hear you call my name, it's been so long."

"I'm going to cum, Jason," she whispered, "Faster please, deeper."

I plunged my fingers deeper into her and worked her clit harder, applying direct pressure.

"Oooohhhh, Jason, make me cum," she whispered as her thighs began to shake.

"Yes, Jason, I'm cumming," again, in a whisper. This was driving me crazy.

Her entire body shook, and yet she just whispered, "Jaassoonn," and then collapsed onto the bed and rolled over, looking up at me with a smile.

"Was that good for you?" she asked, "because it was great for me."

My hand had returned to my cock and I stood there looking down at her.

"It will be better when I relieve the pressure building up inside."

She stood up and placed her hand on mine, and for a moment we were both stroking my aching cock.

"Then sit here and relax, watch as these lips work on your cock. I want to suck on it until you release that pressure and let it drain into my mouth."

I sat on the bed, leaning back against the pillows, and she crawled between my legs and lay down on her stomach, propped up on her elbows. Once again I watched as those wine-colored lips engulfed the head.

She spent what seemed like forever sucking and licking, licking and sucking, kissing, sliding up and down my shaft and tonguing the head, gripping and massaging my balls. The space around us reverberated with my groans. She left more rings, closer and closer to my root but not quite getting there.

"I need all of you in me," she panted, finally coming up for air, "I need you to fuck my throat, Handsome."

She positioned herself on her back with her head off the edge of the mattress and I aimed my cock at her mouth. Her lips parted and I slid into her waiting warmth. She put a hand on my hip and controlled my thrusts, at first shallow, but building in depth. Soon she pulled on my hip and I thrust gently into her throat, I held there, guided by the touch of her hand, for what seemed like a full minute. Eventually, she applied pressure to my hip indicating I should pull out, which I did, and rested the tip of my cock on her upper, now lower, lip.

"Oh fuck, yes, I love it," she panted, after a few deep breaths she told me, "put it in again."

In I went, the full length of my shaft, and I felt her lips press against the root, leaving a wine-colored ring that filled the space where my cock met my pelvis. Using her hand she guided me to a comfortable rhythm that let her breathe and allowed me to enjoy burying my cock in her throat and watching her neck expand and contract. I'd had some great blowjobs in the past but this was beyond anything I'd ever experienced. The tightness of her throat around my head, the warmth, and wetness of her mouth, the feel of her tongue dancing on my cock, and the look of her plump, wine-colored lips wrapped around me, all combined to bring me to the edge of orgasm way too soon. I wanted to fuck her throat all day. She'd told me that her ex-husband enjoyed her blowjobs but she wasn't sure she could satisfy me. Ha, this girl could bring any man to their knees with her skills.

"Oh fuck, sweet Morsel, I'm going to cum!" I groaned, and I pressed into her throat again.

She applied pressure to my hip so I would pull back out of her throat and then she began franticly tonguing the sensitive spot at the tip while she grabbed my root and tugged on it.

"Uuuunnnnggggggghhhhhh!" I grunted as I spilled my seed. She sucked and tugged even harder as my heat splashed against her tongue and filled her mouth, then moaned as the wave of seed subsided to a dribble.

I collapsed onto the floor next to her, my legs unable to support me any longer, and knelt there panting as she looked at me with a grin. She rolled over onto her stomach and parted her lips, showing me that she still held my fluid in her mouth, and then she let a small amount dribble out and run across her lips and down her chin. I moaned a the sight of those wine-colored lips, now with a stripe of my cock cream on them. She looked me in the eyes, held my gaze, and swallowed.

"You taste delicious, salty, metallic, warm, and sticky," she said with an evil grin.

"You should never doubt your ability to please a man with your mouth, sweet Morsel," I said, breathlessly, "Your skills would bring any man to his knees, just look at me."

"You're welcome, Handsome," she said, still with that evil grin, then she placed her cummy lips against mine and put her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on it, cleaning my seed from her taste buds. She moaned and then spoke into my mouth, "You're a nasty, dirty man, and I love it." We kissed passionately, sharing the last traces of my seed.

As I sat there on the floor, recovering, she broke our kiss and smiled at me. "I'm unsatisfied."

"We can't have that, can we now?" I asked with a smile, "You should go put in the plug so I have a teammate."

She rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom, returning shortly with a big smile. I picked up my phone and gave the plug a strong blip, causing her to jump and squeal.

I was on the bed now, on my back, and as she crawled onto the bed I told her, "suffocate me or drown me, I don't care, I'm hungry."

She straddled my head with her generous thighs and pressed her sopping lips against mine. After the blowjob that she'd given me, I knew that I had to eat her pussy like a rabid pup. I sat about licking and sucking, drinking her in. I tickled her entrance with my tongue, gently probing, before slurping up to her clit and giving it a swirl, and then gently sucking her lips. A few trips up her slit and she was groaning. I paused, letting her back away from cumming.

"Dammit man, I was nearly there!"

"Too soon," was all I said. I reached for my phone and, having practiced with the app, I blindly thumbed the screen and heard the plug begin to vibrate more strongly.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhh," she groaned. I slipped my tongue back against her entrance and I could feel the vibrations as I leisurely explored the length of her slit. When I reached her clit she was moaning so I turned off the plug and gave her clit a quick suck.

"Ahhh!" she squealed and her thighs slightly quivered.

I returned the plug to a soft throb now, a constant speed but the strength varied. She was a passenger on a roller coaster, and her moans matched the hills and valleys. With each valley, I tongued her entrance, and with the peaks, I sucked on her clit. I had programmed the app so that every dozen cycles it would not only speed up, but the peaks would get higher and the valleys would get lower. After a couple of dozen cycles, her thighs began to quiver against my face and she moaned in rhythm with the plug. After a couple more dozen cycles she was spasming on my face and my tongue rampantly consumed her nectar.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!," she groaned, then, "yes, yes, YES!" And with that, she collapsed forward onto the mattress and rolled off me.

"Oooohhhh, stop it please, stop the plug" she groaned, "I can't take anymore."

I picked up my phone and ramped the plug to full speed and strength. Her back arched and she screamed my name.

"Jaaaassssoooonnnn! PLEASE! Oh fuck, YES!"

Satisfied that I'd driven her as hard as I dare, I turned off the plug and slid next to her, then whispered in her ear, "whispering my name while you're cumming is never appropriate."

"Never again will I whisper your name, I'll only scream it until the walls shake, you're amazing," she whispered as she grinned and panted. I rose onto an elbow and planted a kiss on her lips, giving her a taste of her nectar. She sucked my tongue and moaned until we both had to come up for air.

We snuggled in bed and her hand wandered down to my cock.

"We make quite a pair," she said.

"A pair of sex-crazed maniacs?" I asked.

She laughed, "Sure, I suppose, but I was thinking more than just two people that enjoy each other's bodies."

"Like friends?" I asked.

"Like friends with benefits. I enjoy just being with you. Sure the sex is great, and I'm sure it will only get better now that we can explore it again. But I just like hanging out with you. These last two weeks have done wonders for my mental health, the movies, the together time, hell, you even taught me a little about bird watching. You're a significant part of the reason I feel so happy now. Plus you've been with me for two major milestones, I'm single again, and I got a promotion."

"Chelsea, I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. Yes, the sex is great, and I'm happy to help you through this transition, but I'm not looking for a relationship. I've had plenty of women want to go from lover to love and I don't need that complication."

"I understand," she said, "but would friends with benefits be so bad? Even after I get my a place of my own, I'd like to keep seeing you, and not just for sex, but yes, for sex too."

"I think that might work, we do have fun together even when we're not in bed. It just can't get in the way of my other activities."

"Such as?"

"Such as time with my friends, and with other women. I have a date on Friday night and I expect that I'll bring her back here for a proper fucking. She has a teenage son, so we can't go to her place."

"You're going to fuck another woman while I'm here? Do you know this woman Jason? These past few weeks have driven home the realization that if you have sex with someone then you have sex with everyone they've had sex with. Is she clean Jason?"

"Yes, she's clean, she gets tested too. She travels a lot for her job and we get together once a month or so, I help her relieve the stress of her job."

"So what am I supposed to do during this booty call?

"Well, you should probably leave."

"And go where? A hotel? Why don't you take her to a hotel? It's not like I have another place to go."

"Don't you have any friends you could spend just one night with?"

"Sure, what am I supposed to tell them? I've been shacking up with Crissie's dad and he's bringing home some slut for a rollicking bang. Can I sleep on your sofa tonight?"

"Well, you could stay here and watch us, maybe even join in."

I said that jokingly, but she grew quiet. After a short while, she spoke softly, "I'll think about it."

This whole time she'd been fondling my cock, and it took a while but under her ministrations, I began to grow again. She slid down along my body and wrapped her lips around me, and in no time I was primed and ready to please. She straddled my hips, facing toward my feet, grasped my cock, aimed it at her entrance, and slid down my cock.

Looking over her shoulder at me she smiled and said, "This is just the start, enjoy the view."

I lay there and watched as her meaty lips swallowed my cock, and her magnificent ass bounced against me. She still had the plug inserted and that made her incredibly tight. I decided to start the plug vibrating again, softly, experimentally, since I had no experience being in a woman while a plug vibrated against me.

It felt amazing! She squealed when she felt it start.

"You naughty fucker!"

She rode me a little harder and put her hand between her legs, diddling her clit. She began to pant, rapidly approaching orgasm, and she pulled off.

"Stop it, I don't want you to cum yet."

"I wasn't the one on the edge of cumming," I laughed.

She scowled at me, then laid on her back and pulled her knees up toward her chest.

"Fuck me," she ordered, and I obliged, hooking her knees in my elbows I spread her legs wide and entered her again.

At first, I slowly thrust in and out, enjoying the feel of her velvet tunnel caressing my cock, but after a bit, I just had to turn on the plug. Just like last time I left it on low, that seemed to be enough stimulation for both of us. Truth be told I had been ready to cum when she pulled off of me. Soon we were both moaning and breathing heavily, gazing into each other's eyes. Her eyes looked so much brighter, happier than they did that Friday. I looked down at our joining.

"You look so beautiful like this, spread wide with my cock buried in that tight pussy."

"You look so handsome, pinning me to the bed and spearing me with your cock."

I began thrusting faster and soon we were both moaning. I pulled out of her.

"Not yet, I want this to last," I told her as I slid from between her legs, "Get on your knees."

"Gladly," she giggled, and rolled over then onto her knees.

I positioned myself behind her and just knelt there for a moment, admiring her broad ass. My ex-wife was attractive but she was thin, the opposite of Chelsea. I found it thrilling to be with a woman so voluptuous, so "plush" as I used to call her. I rubbed the head of my cock between her meaty lips and bottomed out in her with one quick stab. She squealed.

I took her by the hips and pulled her back against me as I pressed ever deeper, I could feel her cervix rub against my tip and I had a vision in my mind of my cum spewing against it and bathing it with my seed. I nearly came at the thought, but I wiped the image from my mind and began slowly riding her. She relaxed and laid her tits on the mattress, a soft moan escaped her lips.

"That feels so good, Jason. Long, slow thrusts are my favorite, at least until I'm ready to cum, and then I like a good pounding."

"I could fuck you like this all night."

"Pull out and enter me again, slowly. I want to feel you opening me, invading me, taking me for your pleasure."

I pulled out of her, leaving the tip of my cock between her lips, and then slowly entered her again. She moaned softly as I buried my shaft in her and wiggled my hips, causing my cock to stir around inside her.