The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, again please."

I pulled out and then split her open again.

"Ooooooo, yes, please. Do it again, just like that."

Out and back in, this time I grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me as I stirred inside her. It felt like my tip circled her cervix and I had that vision again.

"Again please, faster," she moaned.

Out and in, stir, out and in, stir, I began rhythmically fucking her. Soon we were both breathing heavily and she began moaning again.

"Please, Jason, fuck me hard, put your cum deep inside me, please!"

I gave her what she wanted, I grabbed her hips again and pounded against her ass, causing ripples in that broad expanse of flesh. Over and over I bottomed out in her sopping wet cunt, my balls slapping against her clit as she moaned. She began to shake but I gripped her hips tighter and held on, pounding into her.

"Go deep, Jason, give me your cum, please!" she begged.

I needed it, I needed to feel her gripping me, spasming as she reached release. I needed to reach release myself, my cock throbbing in her, spilling my load. Three more thrusts and I did, we came together, moaning each other's names, I felt her cervix against me and I coated it with my seed and then collapsed on top of her, driving us both to the mattress. We lay there, panting, trying to catch our breath, as my cock softened inside her. I could feel a sheen of sweat between us.

My cock slipped out so I rolled off her and lay beside her. Once more, I thought, once more. It was past midnight now, but I needed to go on, one more target for my cock. She went to the bathroom and then came back to bed and snuggled against me. I pulled the sheet over us and we lay there... and dozed off.

When I woke, I felt Chelsea's lips around my hard cock. I looked at the bedside clock and it was 3 am. Realizing I was awake, she began kissing up my body until she reached my lips, she tasted of cock.

"I know it's early," she whispered, "but I have one more need. I've been looking forward to it all day."

"And what's your need?" I asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"I need to give you my ass, I need a man who knows what he's doing to give it a proper fucking. I think you're the right man for the task. I've already pulled the plug and applied a bit of lubricant, I've even taken the liberty of sucking you back to life. Now, why don't to finish what I asked you for when we first started?"

I reached for the bedside lamp and turned the dimmer knob up just enough to create a soft glow

"I must admit, I've been thinking about this all day too," I told her, "and I want to watch."

"How do you want me, what position?"

"Lying on your back at the edge of the bed, so can I stand. Do you want me to use a condom?"

"No, I want to feel you in me, I want to feel you flood me with cum."

I laughed. "I don't know how much of a flood it's going to be, you've pretty well drained me."

Now that our eyes had adjusted I turned the dimmer knob again, still not full brightness, but enough that I could see her delicious body. I slicked up my cock and placed the head against her.

"You sure you want this? We can stop whenever you want."

"Thank you, but yes, I want this. I want you to enjoy all of me."

I pressed against her puckered hole.

"Relax," I told her.

I continued to press against her and I felt her sphincter relax. My head split her open and my cock invaded her.

"Oh, god!" she gasped.

I had given her about half my length by the time she reacted so I paused to let her get accustomed to the invasion.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's just, well... "

"Not had anything this big in there before?"

"Yes, give it all to me, slowly."

And so I did, I gradually gave her my full length, my balls were pressed against her and I was buried to the root in her tight little puckered hole, which didn't look so puckered anymore. I paused there, giving her a chance to adjust to the full experience, and then I began to fuck her. I alternated between watching her face and watching my cock thrust in and out of her ass. I put a squirt more lubricant on my cock and let it work its way into her.

"Is this good?" I asked.

"Oooooooohhhhh, fuck yes. Dammit, it feels fantastic."

"I'm going to speed up."

"Yes, please, take your pleasure from me. I'm ALL yours now," she said as her eyes rolled back in her head and she began to pant.

I thrust into her, harder and faster, our hips and thighs repeatedly colliding, my cock disappearing and reappearing in her. I reached over underneath my pillow and grabbed the assistant I had concealed there when I changed the sheets, the vibrator from the pharmacy. Her eyes were closed and I waited until I nearly had it against her before turning it on. When she heard it begin to buzz she opened her eyes, and when I touched it to her clit her mouth formed an "O" and they rolled back closed again. The device was double-ended and made of silicone. One end was slender and smooth, it didn't look like a cock, more like a cross between and tongue and a finger. The other end had a short cylinder protruding off one side, it was meant as a clitoral stimulator. I had used the slender end against her clit, saving the real stimulations for later.

I slid the vibrator down between her lips and put the tip against her vaginal opening, pointing toward her anus.

"OoOoOohh, fuuuuuuck, Jason", she groaned, her voice quivering, her eyes as big as saucers.

"Do you want to hold my little helper?" I asked, "It has a special feature here." I took it away from stimulating her and held it up so she could see it. She held out her hand and I gave it to her. She reapplied it to her sopping wet fuck hole.

With my hands now free I grabbed her hips and began to give her a good pounding, my hips became a blur. I could feel my orgasm building and I began to moan. She sensed I was nearly exploding and put the clit stimulator against herself. In no time her legs began to quiver and she moaned loudly. I hoped I could wait for her to cum but I was near the point of no return. Thankfully so was she, she squealed and moaned and cried out my name as my cock exploded in her ass. I stiffened and cried out to her.

"My god, Chelsea!"

"Jason!"

I grunted as I put what little cum I had in me into her.

"Fuck, it's so hot," she panted.

With my orgasm quickly subsiding I pulled all but the head out of her, leaving the last of my cum as a creampie, and then collapsed onto my knees beside the bed. I kissed the backs of her thighs as she held the vibrator against herself and shivered through the last of her orgasm. We were both trying desperately to catch our breath.

"Uuuuhhhhh," she grunted when she turned off the vibrator, "did I feel you leave me a little present?"

"Well, if you consider cum draining out of you a present, then yes."

She reached down to feel herself and dipped her fingers into my cum.

"You are so naughty, but next time I need more," she said with a grin.