The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 06

Story Info
Chelsea pursues black neighbor, Jason's BDSM with redhead.
10.5k words
4.61
8k
7

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Chelsea's comings and goings, the neighborhood was bound to find out she was living with me. The first confirmation of their knowledge came from my neighbor, Antwon. He's one of my group of friends, me and five other guys that hang out a lot, all of us single, either divorced or widowed, but part of a larger group that included women and couples. He's an engineer working for a defense contractor in town. He's one of the most educated men I know, dual master's in engineering and management, and working on his Ph.D. in engineering. We both happened to be in our front yards at the same time on Thursday and started talking. It was about time for another one of the group cookouts that we had about once every few months and it was his turn to host. I had missed the last one because it had been that week when Chelsea first came to live with me and things were a bit crazy then. We talked about various dates that would work and he was going to contact the other guys to get their feedback. When we finished that discussion he broached the subject of Chelsea,

"I see you have a tasty young woman hanging around, pretty young isn't she?"

"She's a friend of Crissie's, caught her husband banging another woman so I'm putting her up while she gets back on her feet, just finalized her divorce this week."

"Man, that girl is thicc. Bet she tastes good too."

"Now how would I know, Antwon?"

"Because I know you, and you've been eating that for sure, sliding her up and down your pole, driving her into the mattress too I bet! Have you given that big ass a lick and a fuck yet?"

I had to laugh because he did know me, maybe too well.

"Guilty on all counts," I admitted with a giant smile, "except for licking her ass, she got it all lubed up for me before I could put my tongue to work on it."

"Damn, now I'm going to have to go beat off and think about that sweet piece."

I had a thought, maybe Antwon could be my solution for Friday.

"How'd you like to have some of that little blonde? Let her ride your pole for a night?"

"Dude, don't tease! Do you think she'd like that? Hell yes, I know she'd like that, women love my big black cock, probably ruin her for you though," he laughed, "She's clean, right?"

"Well, yes, she is now. But she wasn't. We had a scare when she first arrived. I lost my head and fucked her, even after I knew that her husband was banging the Porcupine."

"The Porcupine?! No fucking way, that boy's got no sense. Everything's good now?"

"Yeah, we got treatment."

"Hey, it happens to the best of us, we've all had our scares."

"You got anything going on Friday night? I can't promise, because it's up to her, but I'd consider it a favor if you could keep her busy until Saturday morning. Cassandra's coming over."

"Cassandra? That delicious redhead? Friday night is good. Oh man, I'd like that, sweet little blonde girl sliding up and down me calling out "Antwon, Antwon, fuck me Antwon!" while she cums. I don't have any plans but if I did, I'd cancel them for a piece of that fine ass."

"Why don't you come over for dinner tonight, meet her, and see how things work out, six o'clock? Bring some beer and I'll grill some chicken."

"Sounds good!"

When Chelsea got home from work I was in the kitchen prepping the chicken and some vegetables for the grill, I told her we were having company for dinner.

"So you're coming clean with our living arrangement? Putting it out in the open?"

"Well, it's already out. Antwon, my neighbor, asked about you today. He's seen you coming and going. I'm guessing that others have noticed too."

"Antwon, the black guy next door in the brick house? So is he our third for dinner?"

"Yeah, that's not a problem is it?"

"No, absolutely not! We had a moment the other day. I was leaving and he was outside, our eyes met and he smiled at me and then winked. I blushed and gave him a little wave. He's good-looking."

"Well, he likes your looks too. He's bringing beer and I'm going to grill some chicken, we can eat out by the pool tonight, the weather should be perfect."

"Well, if you guys are hanging out on the patio then I think I'll get some pool time in, maybe some sunbathing."

"Antwon is going to love that, and so will I."

"Jason, Handsome, do you remember what you said about not looking for a relationship?"

"I do."

"Well, I'm not looking for a relationship either, and you've been taking excellent care of my sexual needs but..."

"You want to sample what's out there?"

She blushed, "If you don't mind."

"I don't mind, I already told you that I'm seeing other women. It would be rather hypocritical to demand that you're only available to me."

"Do you think Antwon might like a little blonde woman?"

"I know he would, he was practically drooling while we talked about you today. I was thinking that he might keep you occupied tomorrow night while I'm on my fuck date."

"Oh fuck yes, I've fantasized about a black man taking me. But, do you know if he's clean? Ever since our infection, I'm just so comfortable with you because I know you are."

"He's clean, the group of guys I hang with all gets tested, just like me. They're all single but they're not dead, and they're smart."

"Good, and thank you for not making this uncomfortable, talking about fucking another guy."

"You're not my property, Chelsea, you live here but you can come and go as you please. If you want to have sex with me then I'd be more than happy to satisfy you, but if you want to see someone else then do it. All I ask is either make sure they're clean or use a condom, I don't want another infection. Deal?"

She smiled and stretched up to kiss me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her body to mine, "Deal."

"What time is he coming?"

"Six." It was five-thirty now.

"I'd better get changed!"

She wasn't gone very long before returning with a beach towel, dressed in that tiny white bikini that I'd stripped her out of in the lingerie store dressing room. I watched her as she pulled a chaise lounge into the sun and slathered on sunscreen, and then laid back, letting the sun kiss her exposed flesh. My cock grew hard just looking at her curves and that tiny bikini.

Right at six, Antwon came through the front door bearing a 12-pack of beer, a local microbrew that we both liked yet light enough that most women enjoy it too. He joined me in the kitchen and saw Chelsea out sunning herself.

"Ho-Lee-shit, she's hotter than I thought! That girl is one tasty morsel."

I chuckled, "That she is."

He opened two beers and we stood there talking while he admired Chelsea and I finished prepping the chicken.

"She's interested."

"What?"

"She thinks you're good-looking and has a fantasy about being with a black man. I didn't even have to bring up our little plan."

"Damn, so I can get me some of that?"

"Well, you need to ask her, and treat her right, but I'm pretty sure she'll jump at the chance to ride Antwon's pole," I laughed.

He stood there sipping his beer and looking at her.

"Take her a beer, man! Go offer to make her fantasy come true!"

He opened another beer and went out the patio door. I couldn't hear well enough to make out what they were saying but it seemed they were hitting it off. After a bit, she must have asked him to apply lotion on her back because I looked out and she was on her stomach with Antwon running his lotion-covered hands all over her. When he moved down to her legs I saw her spread them so he could get between her thighs. I was pretty sure he was rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her bikini.

I went out to start cooking, he had pulled a chair up next to the chaise, and they were talking about what happened to her. He was being sympathetic as she wove the story. After a while, she told him that she needed to cool down so she got up and walked to the pool.

Antwon and I both watched as she went, her ample ass was shaking in the bikini, and her tits were about to spill over the top. Once she entered the water he joined me at the grill.

"Seems like you two hit it off."

"Yeah, she's a sweetheart. Are you sure that you don't mind me fucking her?"

"As I said, I need her out of the house tomorrow night, Cassandra and I will be involved in a scene and she will be impaled on my cock. Besides, she's not my property, if you both want to get sweaty then who am I to stop you?"

"I appreciate that. I'm already thinking about pounding against that ass of hers."

"She's only done anal twice, once with me, so if put your monster in there, be gentle at first."

"Oh you know I'll be knocking on her back door, thanks for the advice."

Just then, Chelsea called out from the pool, "Antwon, come join me!"

He called back to her, "I'll go get my trunks!"

"Antwon," I whispered to him, "you know that you don't need trunks in my pool. Just strip down and join her. Unleash The Monster. Just remember my prime directive, no cum in the pool."

He grinned at me and walked over to the chaise, as he began to strip down she waded over to the edge of the pool near him.

"Decided you didn't need trunks? I like the way you think," she said with a big smile.

First, he removed his shirt, pulling it over his head and exposing his dark abs. He didn't have a six-pack but was pretty close, he'd been going to the gym lately. He tossed it onto the chaise. Chelsea smiled up at him as she reached behind her back and tugged one end of the bow that held her bikini, then she did the same with the bow behind her neck. She laid her wet top on the concrete at the edge of the pool. Her breathing became shallow and her nipples signaled her excitement.

As he unfastened his belt their eyes met, her blue eyes full of anticipation, his dark eyes full of lust. He dropped his shorts and they pooled at his ankles. He stepped out of them, along with the sandals he wore. His briefs barely contained his excitement and her eyes grew wide as she took in the sight. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband and smoothly slipped them off, I heard her gasp at the sight of his cock, long, fat and dark. Of all the men in our group, Antwon had the largest cock, but even his was dwarfed by the three-legged men in some porn videos. Still, it was a pussy-pleaser, and we guys jokingly referred to it as The Monster.

He stood there in front of her, her eyes wide and her mouth agape, as she pulled the ends of the bows at her hips and laid her bikini bottom next to the top. He walked to the pool steps and I swear I could see her drooling over his firm ass. She started walking towards the steps as he entered the water and they met where the water was waist-deep. He wrapped his arms around her and bent down for a kiss, their lips met and her hands went straight for his cock. I felt like a voyeur so I turned back to the grill.

Having turned the meat and veggies I went into the house to get another beer, and as I passed the window I glanced out. They were now in deeper water and he was holding her ass, lifting her so that she looked down at him, he was kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples, and she ran her hands over his short-cropped hair. He gently bounced around the pool, maintaining his balance. What I couldn't see was that with each bounce, his dark cock poked at her pale pink lips.

"Jason tells me that you'd like some company tomorrow night," she said softly.

"Did he tell you the kind of company I want will leave you shaky and sore?"

"He did. I've fantasized for years about giving myself to a gorgeous black man, and here we are, our naked bodies pressed together."

"There's nothing I love more than an eager lover," he said as he pressed his lips against her neck. She could feel his hot breath against her skin.

"It feels to me that if you lowered me a little you could slip right in, fuck me right now," she groaned as she laid her head back, and he kissed his way back to her breasts.

"You've never had sex in a pool, have you? It's not as fun as it sounds, water washes away your wetness, and getting chlorine in there is not a pleasant experience, so I've been told. Besides, Jason's prime directive is no cum in the pool, he says it makes a mess on the filter. I guess he had a party one time that got a bit crazy and he had to get a whole new filter and clean the lines too."

"Well, we could go to your place for a quickie."

"Oh, little darling, I don't want to be quick about anything when it comes to you. Besides, anticipation is half of the excitement with a new lover. Let's save it for tomorrow."

"Dammit, Antwon, I'm so close to having my fantasy come true. Please fuck me tonight."

"I'm not going anywhere, you'll get your wish tomorrow. Come over after work, bring an overnight bag, and I'll spend all night taking pleasure from your amazing body, and Saturday morning you can walk back over here if you're able."

"Fuck, Antwon, can I at least suck your cock tonight? I want to wrap my lips around that big, beautiful, dark stick of meat."

"Oh, darling, I want to save myself for tomorrow, so I can fill you up to overflowing. I want to leave you dripping my spunk from every hole."

"Ooohh, fuck, Antwon. What am I going to do with myself tonight? I'm going to have dreams of black cocks."

"Take your frustration out on Jason, just don't let him cum in your pussy or ass, anywhere but there."

Antwon bounced over to the shallow water and placed her back on her feet, her excitement weakened her legs and she collapsed against him. He pressed her against the side of the pool, his hard, dark cock pressed against her stomach, and consumed her mouth as he whispered, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, bury my big, black cock in you, and make you scream."

I stepped back out to the grill and checked dinner, everything was done.

"Dinner is ready if you two want to come up for air," I said, over my shoulder.

"Sounds good," said Antwon.

They both stepped out of the pool, water dripping from their bodies, Antwon's cock bouncing proudly in the air, and sat at the table, naked.

Looking at Antwon, I asked, "Prime directive is intact?"

"It is," he answered.

"Yeah, your prime directive cock blocked me, Jason!" Chelsea groaned with a huge about of frustration in her voice.

I laughed, "You haven't tried scrubbing cum stains off the pool filter, it's easier, but expensive, to just replace it."

"I told her to take her frustration out on you tonight," Antwon grinned.

Chelsea crossed her arms and huffed, "I'm not so sure I want to reward him for his stupid rule, I'm not hungry," and with that, she stomped into the house. Antwon and I opened another beer and ate dinner.

"By the time tomorrow evening comes, she's going to be so horny that she'll let me do anything I want," Antwon chuckled, "but it's going to be hard not to take matters into my hand tonight.

"Do you want me to abstain from fucking her tonight?" I asked.

"No need, just do me a favor and don't her spoil down below, I don't want to taste you when I eat her pussy and ass."

"I can do that, maybe I'll leave a mess on her tits and watch her clean it up."

"She does have great tits."

"She's great all over, I'm thinking I might keep her around for a while. She sucked the life force out of me the other day, that woman has skills!"

We finished and had another beer, then Antwon got dressed and helped me clean up before leaving. I went to find Chelsea, she was in Crissie's room, lying on the bed fresh from a shower, softly moaning with one hand between her legs and the other caressing her breasts. She heard me in the doorway.

"I'm pissed, you and your stupid rule kept me from getting fucked," her voice was full of indignation, her fingers still delving into her pink slit.

"Wrong," I told her, "he could have fucked you anywhere but the pool. He could have fucked you on the chaise, bent you over the table, he could have taken you to his house, he could have even taken you inside and fucked you in here. He decided not to fuck you tonight. If you want to get fucked tonight then you're going to have to lose the attitude."

"You think that you're an adequate substitute for that beautiful black cock swinging between his legs? Ha!"

"Substitute? No. But I can make you scream my name, and I'm your only option tonight."

"Maybe I'll go out, find some guy at a bar and go home with him."

"Well, firstly, you do have to go to work tomorrow unless you want to call in sick, and secondly, if you do that you won't be fucking me or Antwon until you're tested and cleared. We're not fucking a potentially polluted pussy, no matter how fine."

"Damn you!" she yelled as she sat up.

"Hey, how would you picking up some guy in a bar be any different than me putting another quill in the Porcupine?"

"Dammit, Jason! How dare you bring up that BITCH! She ruined my marriage!" she screamed.

"Get a fucking clue, Brady ruined your marriage. He was the one that decided to fuck her, he had a choice, and why he chose her is beyond my comprehension. From what you've told me, you didn't have much of a marriage anyway," I replied calmly, "and you have to admit that your sex life has improved dramatically since you left him."

"Fuck you."

"Yes, that's the source of the improvement," I growled as I approached her.

"Ass."

"Is that where you want it tonight?" I said with a grin as I sat next to her on the bed.

"You'd like that wouldn't you," her voice dripped with sarcasm, but her nostrils flared.

"I would, you could close your eyes and imagine it's Antwon."

"I imagine his cock is going to fill me so much more than yours," her voice was deep and breathless.

"There are certain things where it's not so good to have a bigger cock, you'll find that out tomorrow night. I will bet you one week of your pay that he can't fuck your throat... but I can."

I leaned in and kissed her.

"I can fuck that pretty mouth and give you what you want," I whispered against her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in.

"Dammit, Jason, why do I want you so badly?"

"Because you've never had a lover like me."

"I never realized sex could be so fulfilling, with Brady it was all about him getting off."

"Mmmm, my tasty Morsel, you have no idea how much I want to please you, show you how a real man treats a woman."

She laid back on the bed and with her arms still around my neck she pulled me over on top of her.

"Give my ass a point of reference for tomorrow night," she whispered and reached for the nightstand. Unbeknownst to me, she had a tube of lubricant there.

"Roll over and get on your knees, tits on the sheet, I'll give you the full experience that I suspect you'll get from him."

She giggled as she complied.

I knelt behind her and spread her cheeks, her wrinkled little hole stared at me and I dove in, tongue first, causing her to squeal. At first, I gently ran my tongue around her hole, in ever-widening circles and, once she was thoroughly wet I blew against her, causing a chill. Goosebumps raised on her cheeks and she moaned. Reversing my prior movements I slowly circled back in until I probed her with the tip of my tongue and softly blew my hot breath against her. She moaned more loudly at the sensation, then when I flattened my tongue and gave her ass a good lick she groaned for me.

"You nasty fucker."

I put my lips over her and moaned into her exit, she gasped. By now she was pressing back against my face, enjoying the attention I was giving her. I began repeating this pattern, drawing circles and licking, probing with my tongue. I felt her fingers come up under my chin and dip into her wetness. Soon she was coming while she ass-fucked my face, her cheeks and thighs quivered before she collapsed onto the mattress, trying to catch her breath.

"Holy crap that was hot! No one has ever done that before."