The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you'll enjoy it when Antwon does it?"

"Hell yes! Wait, how do you know he'll do that? How do you know so much about Antwon's sexual preferences?"

"We've shared more than one woman."

"What? Like a threesome?"

"Not like a threesome, an actual threesome, now get that ass back up here so I can give it a point of reference."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto her knees, lubed her ass and my cock, and placed it against her.

"You know what to do," I told her, and I felt her muscles relax. I slipped the head into her and paused, waiting for her to relax again, and when she did I took her ass in one long, smooth stroke.

"Such a good girl, you're getting good at taking my cock up your ass."

"Uuunnnngggghhhh," was her only reply, deep and guttural.

I began stroking in and out, slowly at first but with increasing speed, until my thighs were slapping against her cheeks in a regular rhythm. Each inward thrust forced an "uh" from her lips. With one side of her face lying against the mattress I could see the other, and her eye rolled back in her head as I took pleasure from her ass and gave it right back to her. Before long she was moaning loudly, on the verge of orgasm.

"Cum for me, my sweet Morsel."

"Yes, handsome."

"Call out my name."

"Fuck my ass, Jason, fuck me harder, I want to cum for you."

I sped my thrusts.

"Yes! That's it, fuck me," she groaned.

I sped up again.

"AAaaaaahhhhh, YES! Jaaaassssooooonnnnnn!" she screamed as her legs quivered beneath her and her asshole spasmed on my cock. I nearly failed to pull out, it felt so damn good. I grabbed my cock and gave it a stoke, a rope of cum reached nearly to her shoulder blades, and the rest dribbled onto one cheek.

"What the FUCK! I wanted you to cum in me!"

"Antwon said he didn't want to taste me when he eats your ass tomorrow."

"Dammit! Dammit, dammit, dammit! Between the two of you, I've never felt so sexually frustrated before."

"You just came! What do you mean you're frustrated?"

"I couldn't get him to fuck me tonight, and now I didn't get a load of cum up my ass."

"Sounds like a first-world cum-slut kind of problem to me, lots of sex but still frustrated. Needy are we?"

"Yes, I'm needy, now that I'm having all this amazing sex."

"I've created a monster," I laughed, and so did she, as we lay side-by-side on the bed.

I got up and washed my cock and freshened my mouth while she joined me in the bathroom, wiping the lube from her ass. I cleaned my cum from her back and cheek.

"Hungry? You skipped dinner after I slaved over a hot grill," I said with a grin.

"Yes, and I'm sorry for behaving like a fool."

"I'm sure you're emotions are running high, you've been through a lot, good and bad, in a short time."

She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head against my chest. The feeling of her plush body against mine, her breasts pooled against me, caused a stirring in my loins, taking me by surprise.

Let's put on some robes and I'll heat some leftovers for you."

I heated her a plate of food and opened the last beer for her. She took bites of the chicken and vegetables and then sipped the beer.

"This is all so good! You're a great cook, Jason, were you always?"

"I've always loved cooking and I've gotten a lot of praise for my dishes."

She ate in silence for a while but I could tell that she was deep in thought. Finally, she broke the silence.

"If we weren't having sex would I still be here, or would you have kicked me out?"

I wasn't expecting this kind of conversation. I thought about my answer.

"If we weren't having sex would you still be here, or would you have left?"

She thought for a while. "Hypothetical questions can be a bitch."

"I won't ask you to leave until I'm confident that you can get along on your own, and even then, I probably won't ask. I like having you around."

"For the sex," she scoffed.

"The sex is a perk, but we've had some good times together doing normal stuff, and I'm enjoying the company."

"You're right, I enjoyed the bird-watching in particular. We need to do more of that."

"What do you like to do with your free time?" I asked.

She was quiet and thoughtful.

"This is going to sound odd, but I don't know. It's been a long time since I have done anything other than work and take care of the house."

"You and Brady never went out?"

"He always decided what we did, he never asked me, and we never did anything that I wanted to do."

I took her hand.

"I'm sorry for that, it sounds like your marriage could have been a lot better."

"The sad thing is that I couldn't see how bad it was. I was just on autopilot, living day to day."

"Sometimes that happens, I imagine more people live that way than we realize. The good news is that you see it now and never have to worry about living that way again."

"Some days, and sometimes just a few hours in a day, I still feel scared, confused, and lost, Jason," she said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes, "I'm still on this emotional roller coaster."

"Chelsea, it's not even been a month since you had a traumatic experience, you're allowed to be emotional. Just remember that you have Crissie and me to lean on."

"You are such a caring man, I don't feel like I deserve to be with you."

"You judge yourself too harshly, we need to work on that, but it's late, come to bed with me and let me hold you while we drift off to sleep."

I led her to the bedroom and soon we were spooning under the sheets. It wasn't long before little Mr. B made his presence known.

"You just can't help yourself, can you?" she giggled.

"No, I can't, no man worthy of you should be able to help himself when you're naked and pressed against him."

"You're too kind, Handsome. Goodnight."

"Goodnight my little Morsel."

The next morning was our typical routine, while she got ready for work I made a light breakfast and then sent her on her way. After she left I busied myself cleaning the house in preparation for Cassandra's visit. I received a text from her about three.

"Sorry lover, can't spend night, son has early tomorrow, needs car"

I had planned to be up very late working on pleasuring her and wasn't pleased with this development.

"Can't someone pick him up and take him?"

"No, none of his friends live nearby"

"Ok, can we skip going out for dinner and just stay in?"

"Sounds wonderful, as soon as I get there let's get down to business"

"I like the way you think. See you about six?"

"What if I take off work early? Come by in an hour? I can stay until about eleven"

Seven hours to devour this redheaded goddess would be fantastic, hell, a quickie with her would be fantastic!

"Sounds good, we can take a break and order pizza."

"Tie me down tonight?"

"That's always our plan, isn't it?"

I quickly took a shower, and after getting dressed I hooked restraints to the four corners of my bed and changed the sheets in preparation for devouring Cassandra. She arrived right on time at four. No sooner was she in the door than we devoured each other's mouths. I've long had a thing for redheads and Cassandra is one of the most attractive I've ever met. She stands just a couple of inches shorter than me, a few inches taller than me in her heels, with the most amazing legs you will find on any woman, always accentuated with heels and often wrapped in stockings, but not today. Her breasts stand proud even without a bra, not small but well-sized for her frame. Her skin is pale as with most redheads, and it's blemish-free. If she's not wearing makeup you can faintly make out a scattering of freckles under her eyes and across her nose. Her eyes are sparkling green and her lips appear to be in a permanent pout since her bottom lip is puffier than the top. Today she was wearing a simple sleeveless sheath dress in a black and white geometric pattern that was quite attractive on her. At only forty years old, she is a widow, her husband was killed in a vehicle accident ten years ago. She's a member of our group, joining us about two years after her husband passed when she met another female member. She was brought in through one of our group parties where several men, and women, had sex with her. After that experience, she requested to become a member and agreed to the terms. Today was our routine monthly rendezvous. As a member and a sexual partner, I was required to disclose my activities with Chelsea to her so once I peeled her off my face I poured us some wine and then poured out the story of Chelsea and me. It took me about fifteen minutes to explain and answer her questions to her satisfaction, and she agreed to continue our planned activities for the day, so I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

"Mmmm, I see you're ready to treat me like a bad girl," she growled when she saw the restraints.

"So are you saying that you've been a bad girl?" I asked as she removed her heels.

"I'm sure that I've been bad enough to deserve punishment," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and melted against my body, "I had impure thoughts about one of my employees this month. She wears the most intoxicating perfume and dresses provocatively." She began to kiss me while she spoke into my mouth. "I think she's actively trying to seduce me. Several times a week I think about her while I masturbate to orgasm, right there in my office. I imagine what her lips might taste like, both pairs, and what her body might feel like pressed to mine. I imagine that we are locked in a passionate 69 involving toys. I cum hard every time."

This was a common theme for our punishment scenes, her supposed bad behavior changed each time and it was always thrilling to learn what her creative mind came up with.

"You know that human resources would disapprove of your behavior."

"HR isn't here, and they don't know. You are the only one that can correct my behavior and keep me from serious repercussions at work."

"I've decided that a proper spanking is in order."

"Yes, sir, I agree."

"Are your usual rules and safe words in effect?"

"Yes, sir."

The room had become electric and my skin prickled at the memory of other punishment scenes with her. It seemed that she was feeling the same as the fine hairs on her arms were raised. With her body still pressed to mine, I wrapped my arms tightly around her and grasped the zipper pull at her neck. I pulled it down to its ending near her waist. With her dress opened I reached in to caress her ass and found that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Is this the way you dress at work, walking around with your pussy exposed?"

"No, sir. I took them off in my car and left them there."

"Ten extra spanks for your insubordination, you know I enjoy peeling your panties off and smelling them, particularly after you've been at work all day," I pulled her zipper up to her neck, "Go get them now or there will be additional spanks! And put them on before coming inside, you are to stand next to your car so the world can see how bad you've been."

"Yes, sir," she replied, her head hanging down, "I apologize sir." She nearly ran to her car, knowing that if she was not quick enough I would exact more punishment. I stood in the doorway and watched her step into her panties and raise her dress to pull them up." I was pretty sure no one would be around this time of day but I wasn't going to share that with her.

She joined me on the front porch.

"I've put my panties on sir."

With an evil grin, I told her, "Good, now stand here and take them off."

"Sir? Must I be subject to so much embarrassment?"

"You've behaved embarrassingly, disgracing me here in the place I live. You're fortunate that I'm not tying you to this column and spanking you here."

"No."

"Excuse me? Did you just defy my order?"

"I will not remove my panties here on your walk."

"Have it your way," I told her. I grasped her wrist and spun her around, bending her over the porch rail and pressing her wrist up between her shoulder blades. She was nearly standing on her head and her face was in a bush. Squealing and kicking, she attempted to resist me. I reached for the waist of her panties and grasped them firmly, then ripped them off, shredding the material in the process.

"Sir, please, no! My apologies!"

"You should have considered the consequences of your choice. Ten spanks for your insubordination, more if you continue to resist. I suggest you take your punishment in silence or you'll draw even more attention."

If anyone had heard her they were either ignoring her pleas or they were watching from a darkened room. I gave her five swats on each cheek, asking her color after each meeting of my palm with her flesh. For the first two, she reported green, but with the third swat, she reported yellow.

"That's one."

"Yes, sir."

I continued to deliver swats until I reached the count of ten, then I pulled her upright and she smoothed her dress

"Such behavior is unbecoming and will not be tolerated,"

"Yes, sir."

She picked up her ruined panties and handed them to me. I put them to my nose and inhaled deeply, savoring her scent, knowing that this was just the beginning of my enjoyment today.

"You look disgusting, go make yourself presentable. When you're done, stand facing the foot of the bed."

"Yes, sir."

I let her go and then went to the kitchen and got myself a beer. I sat down to sip it and when I finally joined her, about fifteen minutes later, she was standing at the foot of the bed as directed.

"Good girl," I told her as I stepped behind her. Once again I reached up and pulled the zipper down to its bottom. I pushed the dress off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor. She wisely didn't move.

"Step out of your dress," I told her. She stepped to the side and I picked up her dress and hung it in my closet.

"I'm going to start with the ten spanks you earned for leaving your panties in the car. Bend forward and put your hands on your knees."

"Yes, sir."

Instead of spanking her immediately, I placed my hands on her buttocks and gently caressed her cheeks.

"I don't deserve this, sir."

I smacked one cheek, "I'm the one who determines what you deserve, and I have decided to forgive you for your transgression."

"I am unworthy, sir."

I trailed one hand down between her legs. She was sopping wet, so I slipped two fingers between her lips and into her pink. She moaned and arched her back.

"You are correct, but I am feeling magnanimous today. Don't challenge me again."

"No, sir," she groaned as my fingers probed her tender insides.

"Back to the original reason for your punishment, you are having impure thoughts about a young woman who is under your supervision, that is what you told me. Is this correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you masturbate while thinking about her?"

"Yes, sir."

"Is this how you masturbate?" I asked as I drove my fingers deep into her.

"No, sir."

I pulled my fingers out of her and licked the nectar from them. She tasted even better than she smelled. She groaned in disappointment.

"Show me. Touch yourself the way that you do when you think of her."

"Yes, sir."

She spread her feet apart and reached between her legs with one hand, her fingers spread her lips and teased her entrance while the heel of her hand ground against her clit. Soon she was moaning and squirming.

"I've seen enough, stop."

"Please, sir, may I cum."

"Are you challenging me again?"

She removed her hand from between her legs and let out a huge sigh.

"No, sir."

"Your bad behavior at work must stop, and it is up to me to see that you do. Stand."

I took each of her wrists in turn and buckled leather straps around each.

"What's your color, Cassandra?"

"Green, sir," she said with a slight smile.

"If that's true, call me by my name."

She smiled broadly, "I'm fine, Jason, though you did nearly have me cumming when you bent me over the porch rail and pushed my face into the landscaping, and you owe me some new panties."

"I'll buy you all the panties you want, I know a great lingerie store. Shall we continue?"

"I'm not ready to stop," she said and then kissed me, "what are my orders, sir?"

"Get on the bed."

I fastened each wrist to a restraining strap at the corners of the bed. She was in a kneeling position with her chest on the bed and her arms spread, her rosy ass thrusting into the air. Other than straightening her legs she was helpless.

Just as I finished with the last restraint, I heard the front door open, Chelsea was home. I moved quickly around the bed towards the door, but I was too late. Chelsea had been in a hurry to gather her things and head next door to Antwon's and she stopped short when she saw Cassandra, a look of shock and disgust covered her face. I flipped the sheet over Cassandra.

"What the fuck is going on here, Jason?"

"Cassandra and I are having a good time."

"That did not look like a good time to me, you've been beating her!"

"It's fine, Chelsea," Cassandra offered, "he doesn't do anything that I don't allow."

"If you allow this, then why are you fastened to the bed?"

"It's part of the fantasy," I explained.

"I wasn't asking you, Jason!"

"Red, Jason, remove the restraints," said Cassandra. I did as she commanded and she stood, forcing Chelsea to look up at her.

"See, I'm fine. I told him to release me and he did."

"Why do you let him do that to you?"

"At work, I'm in charge of a team of people, sometimes I like to not be in charge. Jason helps me with that."

"But --"

"It takes all kinds of people to make the world go-'round, I happen to enjoy being spanked on occasion. As long as my kink doesn't hurt anyone else, where's the harm?"

"I suppose there is none."

"Right. Now, you rudely interrupted us just as I was about to be punished for my bad behavior. Get your things and get out. You're going to enjoy your time with Anton tonight, tell him I said hello."

Chelsea gathered what she needed and left.

"You said something about pizza. Since we've been interrupted I think now is a good time. Get me a robe, Dom."

We ordered the pizza, and while we waited we sat on the sofa and kissed. The touch of her lips, the taste of her mouth, was sensual and suggestive of things to come. Up until the other day, I would have told you that Cassandra had the best oral skills of any woman I'd ever been with, but since Chelsea brought me to my knees, a new blowjob queen had been placed on the throne. It would be interesting to hear Antwon's opinion after tonight.

The pizza arrived and we sat at the kitchen island and ate while we talked.

"So, did we traumatize Chelsea?" Cassandra asked.

"Time will tell, the poor woman has been through so much and her emotions are pretty raw."

"She was concerned about me."

"She was, she's sensitive to violence against women, it's part of the reason that she wouldn't consider going back to her husband. He shoved her against her car in a fit of rage and it scared her. Later she found out that her husband had nearly come to blows with the neighbor."

"I can understand that, but she needs to understand that what we do comes from a different place. We care for each other, and because of that, we tend to the needs of each other. When you spank me, it's not out of anger."

"She may not be able to make the distinction given where she is in her head. And the way you explained it might not have been the best, though you wouldn't be expected to know that. She recently received a promotion at work and is now leading a team. She might think that your behavior is normal for someone in your position, and if she's repulsed then it might affect the way she feels about herself."

"That's not good, if I had known... "

"You didn't, so don't feel bad."