The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the pizza and then went back to the bedroom. We didn't return to our scene immediately, instead, we held each other for a while, a little pre-aftercare.

"I enjoy our time together each month," Cassandra whispered, breaking the silence.

"So do I, but we should make an effort to get out of the bedroom, maybe expand the fantasy so that I see you being bad in public, and then bring you here and give you your punishment."

"That sounds interesting, let me consider it and develop a scene. You'd like to go out with me other than for dinner?"

"I must admit, I like being seen in public with one of the most beautiful women in town, it gives me an ego boost, perhaps when I catch you being bad it might fuel my desire to punish you in new ways."

"Flatterer, that sounds very interesting. Shall we do some planning, and exchange ideas with each other this next month?"

"I'd like that."

"Very well, it's a plan. Now, where were we?"

"I believe I was about to punish you for your impure thoughts."

"Mmmm, that sounds delicious!"

Cassandra got back into position and I strapped her arms to the bed again.


"Tell me again about your impure thoughts," I ordered and began probing her wetness with my fingers. She wasn't as wet as before but we were just beginning.

"Yes, sir. I had impure thoughts about one of my employees this month. She's young and very attractive, with large breasts and an ample ass. I think she's trying to seduce me."

"Why do you think she'd want a tired old slut like you?" I asked, driving my fingers deep into her, she was responding well to my attentions and my fingers were coated in her nectar.

"Sir, she wears the most intoxicating perfume and dresses provocatively," she moaned.

"And you touch yourself when you think of her?"

"Yes, sir, I do. Several times a week I think about her while I masturbate to orgasm, right there in my office. I imagine what her mouth might taste like, what her pussy might taste like, and what her body might feel like pressed to mine. I imagine that we are locked in a passionate 69 while I fuck her with my favorite dildo."

"And you cum while you think of her."

"Yes, sir. I'm not embarrassed by my behavior sir."

"You should be worried about your behavior, not embarrassed by it. You could lose your job you ignorant slut. I'm pleased that you came to me about this and I know I have the proper solution, ten lashes with the cat."

"You know best, sir."

My cat, or cat o' nine tails, is made of suede leather, and when I wield it appropriately it is Cassandra's favorite discipline tool. I took up a position on one side of the bed and applied the cat firmly, with the tips just reaching her tender cleft.

"What's your color?"

"Green, sir."

A couple of swats later she arched her back and groaned, "Yellow, sir."

I applied five swats to her first cheek and then moved to the other side and applied five more.

"Will you continue to have impure thoughts about your employee?"

"Yes, sir, but I will not masturbate in my office again."


"Do you think that is appropriate behavior?"

"No, sir, but I am so sexually frustrated that I cannot help myself."

"Why are you so frustrated? You say that you have orgasms when you think of this young woman."

"Sir, I do not have a man to service my needs."

"What are your needs that require the services of a man?"

"Sir, I need to be penetrated, to be used by a man for his pleasure. I need to be fucked, sir."

"I believe what you need is another ten lashes!"

"Sir, if I were sated by a man, fucked into submission, then perhaps I could keep my impure thoughts under control."

"Perhaps? Is perhaps good enough? I think not!"

"Sir, what if I promise to keep my thoughts under control?"

"How will I know you're keeping your promise, I can't read your thoughts."

"No, sir, you cannot."

"I've had enough of this insubordination! Ten lashes are your punishment, but since you have my blood boiling with the wetness between your legs, and your scent that permeates the room, I agree that I will penetrate you and take my pleasure while you receive your lashes."

I removed my clothes and knelt behind before delivering two lashes to her shoulders.

"Please, sir, thank you."

Before delivering any more lashes I placed the head of my cock between her sopping-wet lips and drug it from her entrance to her clit and back, as it touched her clit she gasped and moaned.

"Please, sir.


I slipped my head into her entrance, she was warm and inviting. Two more lashes.

"What's your color?"

"Green sir, so very green."

I slid into her depths, my balls slapped against her clit and her back arched as she groaned.

"Yes, sir, thank you."

Two more lashes and then I laid down the cat, her shoulders were streaked with red, and her skin felt warm to the touch when I grabbed her hips. I began to thrust into her, slowly, deeply, and hard, the sounds of slapping flesh accompanied my every thrust, as did her vocalizations.

"Ungh... ungh... ungh..." with every slap of my thighs against hers. Eventually, she went quiet and I knew she was in her nirvana, overcome by pleasure, unable to speak, out of touch with reality for the moment. I picked up the cat and gave her two more lashes in time with my thrusts, her body quivered. I laid the cat on her back so she would know there was more to come while I continued to thrust into her, driving us both toward release. As her legs continued to quiver, I gave her the final two lashes, and her entire body spasmed. I grabbed her hips and held on tightly, burying myself in her so I could feel her contractions. Her entire body shook, her back arched, and her mouth opened in a silent scream. I deposited my seed deep inside her as she jerked against the restraints and then collapsed. I pressed against her and drove her to the mattress, we lay there as my cock deflated inside her and her lungs gulped for air.

My cock finally slipped out of her and she groaned softly, then spoke in barely a whisper.

"Sir, thank you, sir, I am as sated as I have ever been. All impure thoughts are gone and I cannot even see her face when I try."

"Be sure that you do not relapse when you see her at work, or I will have to repeat your punishment."

"Yes, sir," she whispered, "thank you, sir."

I rolled off the bed and gently removed the wrist straps that bound her, covered her with a blanket, then slid under the blanket myself and laid next to her. I held her in my arms and she pressed her body to mine. She was still shivering so I held her for a long time until the shivering subsided.

"Do you need some water, Cassandra?" I asked. Typically water was her greatest need after one of our scenes, and this one had given her a particularly powerful orgasm. It was not often that our sex drove her to silence, to what some call the subspace. She described it as a mental quietness, where nothing exists but pleasure, followed by a mental high. The problem with subspace is that it often results in a crash, mental, physical, or both, afterward.

"Yes, please, sir."

I reached for the bottle of water that I had placed on the nightstand for just this purpose. She sat up in bed and sipped it.

"That... was incredible," she said between sips.

"You haven't gone silent in a while."

"No."

"I'm pleased when I give you that experience."

"You are amazing, Jason, you always seem to know just what I need, and you're very creative. Using the cat on my back while you fucked me was what drove me to silence, I just blanked."

"You're welcome," I grinned. She smacked my arm.

"Thank you, sir," she grinned back as she handed me the water, "Hold me more, I feel so wonderful in your arms."

It was nearly nine now, and I wanted more of her, but recovery had to happen on her schedule so I wrapped her in my arms and held her for almost an hour. Her breathing finally returned to normal and she drifted off to a light slumber. Eventually, she stirred against me.

"Can you go again? Not a scene, just sex," she whispered against my skin.

"I was hoping you would want more of me tonight."

"Silly man, I'll always want more of you, my worry is always how much more of you can I take. You affect me as no other lover does."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to taste you, feel you pulse between my lips as you drain yourself into my mouth."

"I'm afraid I may not have much to drain."

"That's fine, after what you did for me tonight, I want to empty you. I'll take whatever you have to give."

She began kissing her way down my body, starting with my neck and raising goosebumps. My nipples were already hard, but her warm, wet lips turned them to stone and I softy moaned as she paid them attention. Moving lower she kissed her way down my stomach, leaving a trail of saliva from her lips and tongue until she reached the base of my now-erect cock. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around me and used her other three fingers to caress my balls, and then licked her way up my staff. I groaned and my back arched, thinking I might cum from just her touch. Thankfully she did more than touch, as her tongue reached the head she opened her mouth and engulfed me, impaling her lips on my shaft, and I felt the head tap against the back of her throat.

"Oh, Cassandra, your mouth is amazing."

She pulled her mouth from around my aching cock. "Call me slut," she whispered, before impaling her mouth on me once again.

"Suck my cock, slut," I told her, and she moaned with me deep in her mouth. The vibrations thrummed against my head and I nearly lost control.

"That's it, more humming, you cock-hungry slut!" I told her and I placed my hand gently on the back of her head, not pressing -- because she was doing a great job of taking me deeply -- just simply holding her head and running my fingers through her fiery red hair. She began moaning every time she thrust her face toward my pelvis.

"Oh my little slut, you are a fantastic cock-sucker but I want to touch your wetness while you do that, move your pussy here so I can reach it."

She shifted her position so that her pussy, still wet with my cum, was within reach, without missing a beat. I reached out to her, running my fingers between her folds and tapping her clit, causing her to squeal with my cock in her mouth. When I slid two fingers into her she drove her lips down my shaft and released a deep, guttural groan around my head. I lost control and shot what little seed I had left into her hungry mouth. I continued driving my fingers in and out of her as she continued to administer to my softening cock, milking every last drop from me. Once I was drained she laid her head on my thigh as I drove her to another orgasm with my fingers. I felt her tunnel grip my digits as she groaned and shivered on them. Once her orgasm passed I pulled my fingers from her and offered them to her lips, she hungrily consumed our fluids from them, licking them clean.

"It's getting late, I should probably be going."

"I wish you could stay, I was looking forward to exploring you a bit more."

"There's only one place you haven't explored tonight, and you're in no condition to do it. Should I include it in the public bad behavior scene that I'm going to develop?"

"Definitely."

She sat up on the bed and stood to retrieve her dress from the closet, then immediately sat back on the bed.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Dizzy."

I handed her the water bottle again, "Here finish this."

She finished the water, sat there for a bit, and then tried standing again.

"Nope, not happening."

"You went deep into your quiet space tonight, you must still be feeling the effects."

"I went deeper than ever before, I just blanked, but at the end, I screamed to help get myself out of it."

A shocked look came over my face.

"What?" she asked.

"You didn't scream, sure your face showed a scream, but there was no sound."

"Sure there was, I heard it."

"No, Cassandra, there was no sound."

"Don't fuck with me, Jason, this isn't funny. I screamed when I came, your neighbor probably heard it!"

"Cassandra, darling, you did not make a sound. Sure, your face contorted like you were screaming, but the only sound was me grunting."

"I --, I--, what happened then?"

"You must have heard it in your head."

She sat there for a few minutes more, then tried standing again. She was successful this time but unstable. I crawled off the bed and stood next to her, taking her hand. I had her sit while I retrieved her dress, then helped her put it on.

"You're in no condition to drive, I'm taking you home, we'll take your car."

"But how will you get back?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll call a car, I'm not going to turn you loose on the streets."

"Don't be silly, Jason. I'll be fine."

"STOP! Red light! This is not up for discussion, Cassandra. I am taking you home tonight. I will walk you to your door and if necessary I will put you to bed, exclamation mark, end of the sentence. Have I made myself clear?"

When I said red light she flinched, finally convinced I was serious since I had used the language of our dominant-submissive relations. She knew she had angered me and that she should not protest. She hung her head, and her shoulders rolled forward.

"Yes, sir, my apologies."

"Why am I so insistent?" I asked angrily, forcing her to vocalize why I was so adamant, ingraining it into her thoughts.

"You are concerned for my safety, sir."

"That is correct, what is a dominant's paramount concern?"

"The health and safety of their submissive, sir."

"Correct, I will not be challenged on this again. My concern does not end just because you leave my presence. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I touched under her chin, lifting her face to look into my eyes, still maintaining my dominant position but softening my stance, reverting from Jason the Dom to Jason the lover.

"Cassandra, my dear," I said, softening my tone and smiling at her, "I care for you. I could not live with myself if something happened to you on your way home."

She relaxed and straightened her posture, and a smile graced her pouty lips, "Thank you, Jason, I appreciate your concern, and I would be happy to let you drive me home."

I returned to the closet and picked a pair of small, rigid-soled house shoes that I kept there. Returning to her I knelt and placed them on her feet.

"If you're unstable when barefoot then I doubt you'll be able to walk in the heels you wore today. Come with me," and I took her hand and led her out of the house, gathering her purse, shoes, and keys on the way.

She was still a bit unstable when walking to her car but seemed to be improving. I put her in the passenger seat and took my seat behind the wheel. It took about twenty minutes to get to her place and during the trip she gazed out the passenger side window, watching the city lights go by. Fortunately, when we arrived at her place there was an empty parking spot in front of her house. I pulled to the curb and shut off the car, then walked around to open her door and took her hand. Once standing I told her I would follow her up the walk.

"I want to see how steady you are, can't have you falling in the house either."

I followed her to the door and we paused, I handed her the keys.

"You seem stable enough, how do you feel? Don't lie to me."

"I feel normal again, but tired. I'm glad tomorrow is not a work day."

"Can I have the house shoes back?" I asked. She nodded and I knelt in front of her. I took first one calf, then the other, in my hand and raised each leg. I removed each shoe and as I did I kissed the top of her foot. When I stood she had a big grin on her face.

"You are the most caring man I know, Jason Brown. Silly sometimes, but caring beyond measure."

"It's purely self-serving," I said with a grin, "it takes too long to train a submissive."

She stepped toward me, put her hand on the back of my head, and pulled me in for a kiss as her body melted against me. Her lips were soft pillows and our tongues softly probed, she tasted of my cum.

"That may be true," she said after breaking our kiss, "but I've seen your kindness with others. It's not something you reserve for me. Aren't you the one with your daughter's friend living in his house? Every member of our perverse little group knows it's one of your character traits, it's why every one of the women wants to be with you, even though we know we'll never have your heart, we know that you care enough about our satisfaction to give us earth-shattering orgasms."

"That, my dear, is a point of pride, I never want to leave a woman wishing she'd spent her time with another man. Now stop trying to embarrass me. Go inside and go to bed, call me tomorrow when you wake."

"I think you just proved my point. Good night, Mr. Caring." She opened the door and went inside, giving me a demure smile as she closed the door.

Feeling hungry, I decided to walk two blocks to the little corner market, I ordered a car on the way. I bought a premade sandwich from their deli counter and ate it as I waited outside for the car. I finished the sandwich just as the car arrived and was home before midnight. There was a light on at Antwon's, I wondered how Chelsea was handling The Monster. I went to bed, sexually satisfied, exhausted, and now with a full stomach, I quickly dozed off.