The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 07

Story Info
My daughter's plump friend realizes her interracial fantasy.
11k words
4.76
7.1k
8
1

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This part of the story overlaps Part 6 as a separate, parallel timeline. It is a first-person account narrated by Chelsea, so in this part "I/me/my" is her voice. This part follows her and begins moments after she found Cassandra restrained in Jason's bed.

In Part 8 the separate timelines will rejoin and continue as one with Jason narrating again.

--------

"Right. Now, you rudely interrupted us just as I was about to be punished for my bad behavior. Get your things and get out. You're going to enjoy your time with Antwon tonight, tell him I said hello."

Those were Cassandra's last words to me. I had intended to take a shower before heading over to Antwon's house next door but there was no way I would stay here while they "played", so I quickly gathered what I needed for spending the night with Antwon, stuffed it in my bag, and ran out of Jason's house thinking that I might never return.

I was a chaotic mess of emotions when I fled Jason's. I had so many questions. Who was the man-monster I lived with? He beat women! I enjoyed having my ass smacked but nothing like this! And what was worse, the woman in there was gaslit to the point where she was convinced that she enjoyed it! Did Crissie know? If she did, how could she not tell me? Omigod! Did he beat his daughter too?! I was suddenly scared out of my wits. I thought that I could never feel safe in his home again. I had questions, so many questions!

My mind was a jumble of emotions and I couldn't reconcile the events that I had stumbled into with the man I'd come to know. He was the most gentle, caring, man, I've ever met. The few times that I had lashed out at him in frustration he had remained calm. Even when I acted a fool last night on the patio, threw a fit, and stomped off into the house, he was calm. That weekend when Crissie came home he was the calming influence in the house. Crissie had been angry at him, she had yelled at him, a lot! Yet he had remained calm. How could someone like that be the same man that participated in what I'd just seen?

Then there was this woman, Cassandra. Damn, she was sexy. Tall, long-legged, with flaming red hair, perky breasts, and an amazing ass. An ass that she enjoyed having spanked. She's everything that I'm not. And worse, I felt an attraction to her. The woman was so calm, almost nonchalant about being discovered bound in Jason's bed. I thought that she seemed incredibly sexy and powerful, even though she was naked, save for the chain choker adorned with a small jeweled lock that nestled within her jugular notch, and the two leather cuffs around her wrists. There had been a fleeting moment where I had wanted to kiss her pouty mouth.

All of these emotions rattling around in my head made me feel nauseous, and as I approached Antwon's door I was suddenly overcome. I saw Antwon standing in the window, watching me approach, but I couldn't make it to him. I stepped onto his lawn and tumbled to my knees, vomiting. Antwon dashed out the door to my side.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong, girl? Are you sick? Here, let me help you up."

"Give me a minute," I said as I rolled off my knees and sat on his lawn.

"What happened?" he asked as he sat near me on the lush green suburban lawn.

"I was just overcome with nausea. I've got so much rattling around in my head."

"Okay, but why now? What happened?"

"I just walked in on Jason and Cassandra, and --,"

"Say no more, I can guess what you saw."

"He beat her, Antwon!" I said as tears gathered in my eyes, "I mean, I didn't see him hitting her but her ass was red and she was tied to his bed! What kind of monster am I living with? I'm afraid to go back in there!"

"He's no monster, Chelsea. She wants him to do that."

"That's what she said, but Jesus, how sick do you have to be to enjoy getting beaten?" The tears escaped my eyes and ran down my cheeks.

"It's not like you're thinking Chelsea, he's not striking her out of anger, and not as hard as you might think. It's strange to me, but if anything, he cares more for her than any other woman he's ever been with, maybe more than he did his wife."

"This is all just too much. What if he starts beating me? I can't do that, where will I go?" The full-blown crying began.

"Chelsea, you don't need to be afraid of Jason. He and Cassandra have this thing, but I've never known him to be anything but kind and caring. Before just now, have you ever been afraid of him?"

"NO! He's always treated me kindly, almost like a father figure. Even when Crissie was here and found out we were having sex, he was calm while she screamed at him."

"That's Jason, the real Jason. What you saw was a persona that he assumes for Cassandra. When you interrupted them did he get angry? Did they seem angry with each other?"

"No, they didn't get mad, and they didn't seem mad at each other. It seemed like she was in charge because when she told him to remove the restraint he didn't argue, he just did it."

"The way I understand it, it's like acting to them, they each play a character in their little encounters. You should see them when they are in public together, she behaves as if she's almost a servant to him, always a step behind, in the background of a conversation but yet that woman is a powerful presence, and he treats her like she's a damn goddess. It's like she's the only woman in the world."

"I can see why, she's fucking gorgeous. She even turned me on."

"That she is, Jason says she's one of the most beautiful women in this city."

We just sat quietly on the lawn for a while. My mind was still racing, processing what Antwon had told me. I decided Jason was complicated and there were a lot of things about him that I didn't know, and probably never would. I was still not convinced that I could go back to living under that roof.

"Antwon?" I finally spoke, "If he can have her, then why does he want me? Cassandra and I are nothing alike."

"Well, it's like this, there's society's idea of beauty that we all get bombarded with in advertising and movies, that's Cassandra, and then there's the individual's idea of beauty, which is much more complex. Jason is an equal-opportunity lover. He's blind to color, enjoys a wide range of body types, he just loves women. He thoroughly enjoys having sex with women that he finds attractive, and he finds you very attractive. He thinks sex with you is amazing."

"He's told you this? That he thinks I'm attractive? He's not just taking pity on me, not just fucking me because I'm convenient?"

Antwon laughed, "Oh sweetie, Jason takes pity on no one. If he wants a woman, then he wants her, and if he doesn't, then she has no chance of getting with him. Don't get me wrong, he's never mean, and he has platonic female friends, but if a woman comes on to him she'll know real quick whether she has a chance. Trust me, he wants you, it wouldn't matter if you lived on the other side of the world. He told me that he wouldn't mind keeping you around."

"Just call me Alice, I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole into this strange world."

"Let me help you up, Alice, and let's go inside. I know someone else who finds you attractive, and he wants to find out if what Jason tells him is true."

He stood, helped me up, grabbed the bag, then led the way inside.

"I hope this someone else is a black man, I have this fantasy about screwing a guy with a big, black cock," I quipped as I followed him, wiping the tears away with my hands as best I could.

"You're in luck! He is a black man, and he occasionally enjoys fucking tasty white women!" Antwon said as he opened the door for me. He smacked my ass as I stepped past him into the house. I kind of liked it.

"I need to clean up," I told him, "I had planned to shower before coming over, which didn't happen, and now I need to get this horrible taste out of my mouth. I brought a toothbrush but do you have any mouthwash?"

"Yeah, take a shower, whatever you need. There's mouthwash under the sink. Do you want a robe to wear?"

"Oh, no. I brought a special outfit just for you. Even Jason hasn't seen me wear this."

"Well, now, you make me feel special."

"My gorgeous black man, my whole plan for tonight is to make you feel special. Show me the bathroom."

Antwon led the way, got me a towel and washcloth, and retrieved the mouthwash from under the sink.

"Thank you, now get out," I said as I pressed my body against him and softly kissed his full, sexy lips.

Alone in the bathroom, I had to pinch myself. My fantasy of having a black man ravish me was about to be fulfilled. I had been thinking about it all day and had visited the Ladies' Room at work several times to touch myself. Even now my body revealed its excitement, my breathing was shallow, my skin was flush, and my nipples were so hard they were painful. I admired myself in the mirror as I slowly undressed. With my shirt and bra removed I caressed my breasts, examining them in the mirror, gently running my fingertips over them and pinching my nipples. That was how I imagined he would touch me. As I stood there admiring them I considered that if both Jason and Antwon liked them then maybe they weren't so bad, even though they sagged quite a bit due to their size. Both of them enjoyed kissing and sucking on them. I smiled at myself in the mirror as I lifted my tits, the thought that these two handsome men liked them made me happy, and even hornier.

Naked from the waist up, I stepped back from the mirror and slipped off my slacks and panties. I could feel the wetness between my legs and ran my fingers over my labia. I realized that I needed to shave, but hadn't brought a razor, and I hoped that Antwon didn't mind a little stubble on his pussy. I ran my hands over my hips, my wide hips. This is the part of my body that I like the least, my wide hips that support my wide ass. I always thought that I'd give anything to have normal hips and a smaller ass. Cassandra's hips came to mind, she had a fantastic ass and her hips are what I thought of when I wished to be smaller.

The image of Cassandra strapped to Jason's bed with her ass in the air momentarily filled my thoughts, but this time it didn't repulse me. I closed my eyes and relived the moment when I had entered Jason's bedroom and found them, it was still fresh in my mind. This time I found myself excited by the image. I was wet with anticipation of fulfilling my fantasy with Antwon, but the thought of Cassandra naked and bound brought a fresh tingle between my legs. I was surprised at this, having never been attracted to a woman before, but there was something about that sexy redhead, something that piqued my desire. My fingers moved more quickly between my folds and the other hand clutched my breast. Soon, I was cumming as a close-up image of that scene filled my mind. Afterward, I stood there in front of the mirror feeling a bit embarrassed to have masturbated while thinking of another woman, particularly since I had a black stud waiting to fulfill me. Finally, I began to get ready.

First out of my bag were the toiletries, hair dryer, and lipstick, I wasn't planning to wear any other makeup but did want to give Antwon the view of my bright pink lips wrapped around his manhood. Next out of the bag was my outfit, a pink blouse that gripped my curves and matched the lipstick, and white stretch shorts a size too small. I brought a bra and panties for tomorrow morning, not tonight. The last item of clothing out of my bag was a pair of canvas slip-on shoes, brand new and bright white, to match the shorts.

The last item out of my bag was crucial for one of the things I needed from Antwon, I needed a good butt-fucking, so I brought an enema. I opened the package and tossed the box into the trash, no longer needing the instructions having already done this once. Jason took my ass last night without one and, while I did enjoy it, I had worried the entire time that his thrusts might result in leaking something that I'd rather not. No, better to clean me out a bit than worry about it. I looked at the small tip of the bottle and giggled, thinking about how it was dwarfed by what I was going to have in there soon.

With the enema complete I turned on the shower and adjusted the water to a comfortably warm temperature and stepped in. After cumming in front of the mirror I experienced a dimming of the fire inside, but the water running over my body and the pressure of the spray served to fan the flames again. I couldn't remember the last time a simple shower had felt so good, so sensuous. As I ran soapy hands over my curves I considered giving myself some more release, and then thought better of it. Counting the last one, I'd already given myself four orgasms today, better to save the next one for Antwon. So I finished showering and dried off.

When I was finished getting dressed I looked in the mirror one last time and felt sexy. My blonde hair framed my round face and cascaded over my shoulders down to about my nipples. I love the hair color that Jason and I picked out at the salon that day. I wished that my hair had more body, it won't hold a curl for long, so rather than frustrate myself with it I always wear it straight. My plump lips seemed to be ready to drip the bright pink color I had applied, but if they had dripped it wouldn't have mattered because my blouse matched, as did all twenty of my nails. The blouse, like my shorts, was one size too small. There was no room between the fabric and my skin for a bra, which I hadn't planned to wear anyway, and my nipples stood proudly at attention. There was also nothing between my skin and the white shorts, causing my pudgy labia to form a pronounced camel toe. I touched myself there and the thin fabric combined with the tight fit made it feel like I was wearing nothing. After one last look in the mirror, I decided that I did not look sexy, no, I looked slutty, perfectly slutty. I slipped on the shoes and opened the door.

Antwon was sitting on the sofa watching TV but had turned to watch the end of the hallway when he heard the door, waiting for me to appear. When I reached the living room he just sat there in amazement. That day at Jason's he saw me naked, but sometimes a little more clothes are sexier, and I had no doubt that I looked sexy, my clothes almost appeared to be painted on. He looked me up and down, and then noticed my crotch and the camel toe. My pussy was all but exposed, the fabric gripped my lips and invaded me.

"That ain't right," he said.

"What's not right? I hoped that you'd love this"

He stood and walked toward me, a look of pure lust on his face, his dark eyes seemed to grow darker. I tingled in anticipation of his touch.

"I do love it, what ain't right is what you're doing to me," he said as he grabbed his crotch, emphasizing the word doing.

"Well, you'd better get over it and do me right."

"I'm gonna do you all kinds of right sweet thing."

Our bodies met, followed by our lips.

"So, show me what I'm doing to you that caused you to grab yourself," I whispered breathlessly into his mouth after breaking the kiss that had found our tongues doing a frantic dance. My heart was racing and I could barely breathe. My entire body tingled and burst into flame wherever he touched me.

I reached down and opened his pants while I returned to kissing him. His pants dropped to the floor and I rubbed the front of his briefs and then reached inside. I gasped when my hands found his manhood. I'd only held it briefly last night but it seemed even larger now, it was wet and slick-sticky from the excitement leaking from the tip. He groaned when I touched him, my hands were still warm from the shower and his tender flesh felt like satin.

"I've been thinking about you all day, I was miserable at work, unable to concentrate," he groaned.

"The same for me, my boss thought maybe I was sick because I was so distracted.


"So let's not put this off any longer. Are you just going to hold that all night? Or are you going to let me use it to make us both feel good?"

I didn't answer, instead, I began to unbutton his shirt and kiss my way down his body, my plump pink lips caressing his neck. Sliding the shirt off his shoulders I ran my hands across his chest. His skin felt thick and luscious, a cross between the finest leather and satin. He felt smooth but not slick, luxurious to the touch. My breathing was ragged with excitement. I took my time kissing his torso, zig-zagging my way toward the prize between his legs. Kneeling before him I touched The Monster through his cotton briefs, noticing a wet spot spreading on the front. I hooked my fingers in the elastic and pulled them down, it hung there between his legs. He stepped out of his clothes, his cock waving in front of my face. I wrapped both my hands around him as I had yesterday and examined him closely, I was so close that my eyes were almost crossing. I thought that it was the most delicious shade of brown. He was circumcised, the head was lighter, a mixture of pink and brown, and it was not as large as his shaft. The veins on his staff were pronounced and exaggerated, and I thought his manhood looked powerful, virile. His balls felt large, hanging there between his legs in a velvet sack. I sucked first one, and then the other, into my mouth while I stroked his cock. He was breathing heavily and moaning.

"Why don't you sit back on the sofa so you can watch these pink lips swallow The Monster?"

"That's a good idea because you already have my knees weak," he said as he moved back to where he had been, then grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

With him seated on the sofa, I knelt between his legs and began to give him the best blowjob I'd ever given, my hands, lips, and tongue all touched every inch of him. He was mesmerized by the sight of my pink lips working on him. I began to kiss my way up his shaft, and halfway to his knob, I tasted his precum. It was drooling out and dripping down his shaft. I licked him clean as I continued to the source, and once there I looked into his eyes and sucked it into my mouth. He gasped when I ran my thumb from base to tip, milking his precum as my tongue circled his glans. He watched as my lips slowly worked their way down his shaft, bobbing as I slowly took more of him in. I got over half his length in my mouth before I felt him tapping against my throat, and then I began sliding from there to the tip, up and down, while working the rest of his cock with my hand. All this time, I never broke eye contact with him. He placed his hand on my head and grasped my hair as he groaned. I worked him until I sensed he was about to cum and then pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Should I just drain you right now?" I giggled.

"Oh, darlin', I'm nowhere near ready to think about that. Remember, I don't want to do anything quick with you. You just take on The Monster a bit longer and then I want to have a taste of that sweet patch between your legs."

"At some point tonight I need to try and get more of this down my throat, I have a bet with Jason and he thinks I can't do it."

"Oh sweetie, no woman has ever deep-throated The Monster, it's too fat around to fit down there."

"I'm not just any woman," I said as I smiled and wrapped my lips around him once again.

I closed my eyes and returned to lavishing pleasure on the beautiful cock in my hands. I felt drunken with the excitement of satisfying my fantasy, and I'd only begun. Visions of Antwon entering me, spreading me wide, making me spasm while impaled on him flashed before my eyes.

"Fuuuuuccckkk," he sighed, "Jason was right. You have amazing oral skills. He said that you brought him to his knees and all I can say is that it's a good thing I'm sitting down."

I sat there between his legs, worshiping his cock. It would have been so easy to drive him over the edge and feel him spill his seed onto my tongue, but he'd said no. He'd said that he wanted to return the favor, that he wanted to taste my sex. I knew that if he ate pussy the way that he kissed, I'd cum in no time.