The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooohhhh," Antwon groaned, "sweetheart you have to stop, you're going to drive me over the edge."

"That's a bad thing?" I asked, smiling up from between his legs, The Monster lay against the side of my face.

"It is, I'm hungry for a taste of you. Besides, Momma taught me "ladies first", and it's a rule I use often, particularly with my lovers, though I modified it a bit for the bedroom. Ladies first -- and often. Let's move this party to my bed."

Antwon stood and took my hand, leading the way. I felt slutty with my naked fantasy man leading me to bed while I was still fully clothed. I admired his body like I had when he walked along the pool the night before, tall, thin, a firm ass, and dark -- so dark. I thought he was the perfect man to make my fantasy come true and right now it didn't matter that he was a kind and caring gentleman. I wanted him to be anything but a gentleman, I wanted him to extract pleasure from me and leave me drained. I wanted this black stud to fuck me into oblivion. The contrast between our skin tones had already caused me to swoon when I was stroking and slurping The Monster. He was my fantasy personified and I was dizzy with lust.

When we reached the bedroom, he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me to him.

"That top is gorgeous, it hugs you so perfectly, but it needs to go. It's time for me to eat those beautiful tits," he growled.

There was that word again, beautiful. In this alternative reality that I'd fallen into, I'd heard that word used more often than ever before in my life, and at least three times it was used to describe me, or at least parts of me.

"Take what you want," I whispered.

He gripped the hem and pulled it up, turning it wrong-side out as I raised my arms over my head. Before I could lower them he had his lips wrapped around one nipple. I gripped his head and moaned as he devoured me.

"I ache for you, Antwon."

"I intend to quench your aching, sweetheart. You'll be begging for mercy."

"Please, Antwon, take your pleasure from me. Tell me how to satisfy you, I'll do anything."

He moved his hands from my torso down to my hips and pulled me toward him. My thigh pressed against The Monster, now raging between his legs. He touched me where the shorts caressed my lips. The feel of his fingertips on me was like hot iron, and my wetness couldn't quench the heat, instead, it burst into steam and I could smell my desire. I moaned out my pleasure. He placed his hands on the waist of my shorts and, gripping them tightly, peeled them off. I stepped out of them and felt a yearning I'd never experienced before. We were both finally naked, as we had been once before, but now we were alone, in his bedroom, and he pounced.

I nearly fainted as he unleashed his hunger. His lips and hands roamed over my torso, and I'd never had anyone suckle my breasts as he did. He sucked and licked every inch of them, leaving his mark in the fold underneath one, where only the most intimate of partners might find evidence of his passion. I moaned, long and loud, as he bit and sucked my tender flesh.

"I need you to take me," I whispered.

"I've not yet tasted you," he answered, but then he did.

He slowly kissed his way from my breasts to my stomach, leaving a trail of fire on my skin, and then wrapped his arms around me and flipped me onto the bed. He dove tongue first into my wet folds and I squealed as he forced his way into my wetness, his tongue thrumming against my clit. I grasped the sheets and quivered, ready to release my lust. I felt like a passenger in a speeding Ferrari with an expert driver, my heart raced at the excitement and I felt totally out of control. He slipped a finger into me and that was it, I clamped his head between my thighs and spasmed against his face. Euphoria overtook me as I experienced my first orgasm with my fantasy black lover. It shook my very being and I grasped his head, pulling his tongue deeper into my quivering sex. I tried to scream but my lungs failed me, frozen mid-breath.

"Uuuuuggggggnnnnnhhh," the first breath I drew after my orgasm peaked was loud and deep, and my lungs gulped for air. My thighs released their grip on his head and he stood, gazing down at me with a huge smile. I continued gasping for several more breaths and my legs, bent at the knees, splayed open.

"I'd say you enjoyed that," he chuckled.

"You'd be wrong," I panted, "enjoyed is not a descriptive enough word for that orgasm. Let's say that I reveled in the pleasure."

"You look very inviting, lying there like that."

"So are you coming to the party?" I smiled.

"I'm going to be the last one to leave," he said, and he knelt between my legs and rubbed The Monster's head between my soaking wet folds, causing me to moan again.

"Put it in me," I begged.

He pressed the head against my entrance and as he split me open I gasped and put my hands against his hips.

"I'm not even getting started sweetheart, you sure you can handle this?"

"Oh fuck yes, just take it slow, ok?"

"Slow and easy, baby, take The Monster," he grinned as he slipped a little more into me, causing me to take a sharp breath. He pulled out and rubbed it between my lips, making the shaft slippery, and then lanced me again, deeper than before. My legs were quivering already and I closed my eyes and moaned while he stroked in and out, going deeper with each thrust. When he finally bottomed out in me I spasmed and came. He continued his thrusts, his head pressing against that pleasure spot deep inside me with each stroke.

"Uh -- uh -- uh --...," I moaned each time he reached my depths.

"Fold me Antwon, I want to watch The Monster fill me up."

He hooked my legs in his elbows and pulled them up, then pressed them even further. I groaned at the effort and then my eyes grew wide as I saw myself skewered by his thick, powerful, black cock. It was wet and creamy from my nectar and was everything I had seen in my fantasy.

"Fuck me, I want to watch."

He began to thrust again, slowly at first. I reached between us and spread my lips, exposing where his dark cock split my pink.

"Fuck," I whispered, "that looks so.fucking.good!"

"Feels so fucking good too," he grinned, "at least to me. You got a tight little box."

"I think my prior orgasm speaks for itself, I don't ever want you to stop."

"That's going to be a challenge, sweetheart," he said as my legs begin to quiver again.

He increased his pace and drove me to another orgasm. This time I kept my eyes open and watched as he repeatedly lanced my pink slit. I rubbed my clit and I uttered a moan that started low and built to a scream as the orgasm overtook me, I spasmed once more.

He unfolded me and I gasped for air again. I noticed that he hadn't cum.

"Don't I please you?" I asked when I recovered.

"Oh baby, you please me beyond measure."

"Then why haven't you cum?"

He smiled. "Because I've finally decided where I want to be when I cum the first time, and I've not been there yet."

I knew exactly what he meant, he wanted to cum in my ass.

"So do it, I cleaned myself out for you," I grinned.

"You slutty little white woman," he chuckled, "Are you anxious to get a big, black cock in your ass?"

"It's my fantasy to drip a black man's cum from every orifice, might as well start with my ass."

"I like the way you think!" he said as he withdrew The Monster from my quivering pink.

He pressed my ankles toward my head again and gave my little brown hole a lick.

"Yes!" I gasped.

He began circling my crinkled hole with his tongue, just as Jason had done.

"Jesus, do you and Jason compare notes or something?" I groaned.

Antwon laughed. "There are lots of ways to eat ass, but only a few best ways, so don't complain."

He continued circling, laving my hole, and if I hadn't been so securely pressed to the bed my back would have arched when I came against his tongue. I came not so much from the ass-licking, but from the sight of a black man doing it to me, just like in my fantasy.

"I need The Monster, please. I want to watch him split me open."

He smiled and guided The Monster to my exit. It was still slick from my cream and I was skilled at relaxing, it slid right in by a couple of inches before friction stopped his progress. We both cried out as he violated me and I spasmed around the intrusion. He had prepared for the friction by placing a bottle of lube next to the bed, so he dribbled some onto my stretched-out exit and began short thrusts. Soon I was moaning as I took all of him while watching it split me open, violating me, slick and shiny, plunging in and rearranging my gut. I touched my clit and began to quake.

"Antwon," I whispered.

"Not yet," he scolded me as he swiped my hand away from my aching button.

"Please."

"I'll tell you when."

"I can't."

"You can, and you will."

I wriggled, groaned, and shuddered as he took his time with me, setting the pace of our sexual encounter. He'd told me that he didn't want to do anything quickly and he was proving to be a man of his word. He wanted me to cum first, so he could feel my sphincter spasm on him, and then he would unleash his seed inside me, but he wasn't yet ready for that exquisite release. He dribbled a little more lube between us and sped the pace of his thrusts.

"Please."

"Tell me you like it."

"Mmm, I love it. I love getting it in my ass, but --," I cried out unintelligibly as he continued to plunder me, "I LOVE having The Monster in me."

"Now," he whispered.

We locked eyes as he continued to plunder me and I touched my button again. My body began to shake. The constant eye contact allowed him to see when my eyes glazed and rolled back in my head. My body shook violently and I cried out his name as my muscles spasmed around him. With a grunt, we came together. I squealed as I felt the heat of his seed spill into me. When he'd spent himself inside me he plunged deep and held it there as he began to soften. I lay underneath him, panting and quietly moaning.

"That's one," I giggled softly, "Come lay with me you beautiful black stud. I'm exhausted."

He joined me on the bed, wrapped me in his arms, and soon I was lightly snoozing. In the haze, I heard him chuckle to himself, quite proud of his effort so far. After a while, I stirred against him.

"I'm hungry," I whispered, "everything I ate today is out on your lawn."

"Let's order in, what would you like?"

"Nothing too heavy, how about something from that new Asian place over on 12th street?"

"Fine by me, I'll pull up their menu."

With the food order decided and on its way, we went into the bathroom to clean up, and he retrieved two robes from his closet. The one he gave me nearly reached the floor, though on him it only came below his knees. He had to laugh.

"What?" I asked. He handed me some house shoes.

"I like the way my robe fits you. I've always said that good things come in small packages."

"Short and round, that's me. Daddy used to call me his little lard ball."

Antwon looked disturbed. "No father should call his child a lard ball, not even in jest."

"It's ok, it was just his pet name for me. I was pretty big when I was young, and still am."

"Don't," he said softly.

"Don't what?"

"Don't put yourself down like that. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"

"Sure, when I took a shower earlier I looked at myself. I even..., well let's just say I touched myself."

"But did you truly look?"

"What do you mean? Sure I looked."

"No, you didn't. Come with me," he said as he led me to a full-length mirror in the bedroom.

"Step close," he told me, "and look into your eyes. What do you see?"

"Well, I see my eyes silly."

"Describe them."

"They're blue," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"What else? Look closer. Describe them."

I leaned closer to the mirror.

"Blue with weird little flecks of color. They're nothing special, lots of people have blue eyes."

"Pools of blue punctuated with flecks of gold, green, and brown," said Antwon.

I blushed. "You make them sound pretty."

"Because they're beautiful."

There was that word again.

"Really? You think my eyes are beautiful?"

"I do," he smiled, "and I would argue with anyone who says different!"

I smiled at myself in the mirror. No one had ever told me that I had beautiful eyes, not Jason, not even Brady.

"Look at your lips."

"No, they're fat. Boys in high school used to say they got that way because I sucked donkey dicks."

"I bet if those boys could see your lips now they'd want them wrapped around their dicks," he laughed.

"They're just fat lips, pink and plump."

He looked at my eyes in the mirror. "Her lips were full and feminine, like tiny pillows that I hoped would cushion my landing as I lost myself and fell into the deep pools of blue that sat astride her nose."

I squealed and covered my nose and mouth with my hands. "What are you doing!? You're embarrassing me!"

"Well, as a man who admires beautiful women, I'm describing the object of my desire."

There it was again, hearing that word made me feel warm inside.

"That's not me, that's some woman in a romance novel! Stop it! No one talks like that in real life, and not about me."

Just then the doorbell rang, announcing that the food had arrived as scheduled.

He looked at me once more in the mirror. "Silly woman, you have no idea." He turned toward the hallway and went to answer the door.

I stood there looking at my unremarkable reflection, wondering what in the world he had been drinking. I'm no movie star or supermodel. Those women were the ones that you might describe with those words, not me. My reverie was broken by his voice calling me to the kitchen.

Antwon steered the dinner conversation to the subject of my youth. Unbeknownst to me, was trying to find out why I was so thoroughly oblivious to my attractiveness. By the time we finished dinner, I think I had given him a pretty good idea.

I explained that I had been a pudgy child and was bullied all through school, and I didn't get much relief at home. My dad, the first male influence in my life, never truly wanted a daughter, and never treated me well. He called me lard ball when I was very young, and though that nickname faded from use as I grew older, he often made comments about my weight. Mom told me I was pretty but usually followed it up by telling me that some boys like big girls. Rarely had I ever been told that I was attractive, let alone beautiful.

It was only when I went to the local Junior College that I escaped the torment. I walked everywhere I went on campus and the weight began to fall off. By the time I graduated, my waist was a couple of inches smaller than my hips for the first time in my life. Then I fell for Brady. He lavished attention on me and made me feel attractive. Our wedding day was the happiest day of my life. Things were fine for about a year and then Brady lost his job. He became angry and resentful of my success at work. One night he told me he felt like he wasn't a man because he couldn't support us. He did get another job, though the pay was not as good as mine. He became less attentive to me and so to attract his touch I started going to a gym. That's how I developed the body I have today, "plush" as Jason called me, curvy and ample. After losing that first job, Brady bounced from one job to another and rarely touched me even though I had lost weight. Then I caught him in bed with that skank Phoebe. I quickly convinced myself that I was less attractive than that scrawny, bad-teethed, brittle-haired, loser.

After that conversation, Antwon could tell I was feeling bad about myself again. Dredging up memories of my youth also brought those old feelings back. I guess he figured that throwing my legs over his shoulders and giving my pussy a good pounding was not the best course of action so he suggested we watch a little TV. One of the weekly sitcoms that he liked was on and when he mentioned it I told him that I liked it too. This episode was, fortunately, one of the best and we laughed through it. By the time the show ended the bad memories were gone and there was a smile on my face again.

"Come back to bed with me Chelsea, I want to kiss you all over," he said with a smile as he rose from the sofa.

I gave him my hand and followed him to the bedroom. He had me lay on my stomach and he straddled me. As he pulled my hair aside, he placed his lips on the nape of my neck, extracting a soft gasp. He slowly kissed my hairline using both his lips and his tongue until he reached my ear, and he took my ear lobe between his teeth and closed his lips, giving it a gentle suck. From my ear lobe, he kissed down my neck to my shoulder and then to the back of my neck, always using his lips and his tongue and leaving a damp trail.

"Turn your head," he whispered.

I turned my head, exposing my other ear. He kissed up my spine, back to the nape of my neck, and along my hairline to my newly exposed ear. I sighed deeply as he sucked on the lobe. This time when he kissed down my neck he changed direction and kissed ever so slowly out my shoulder and down my arm, causing me to giggle. I felt like I'd gone to heaven. His lips were warm and damp yet they left a trail of fire on my skin, and once the fire died the chill took over, leaving goosebumps in his wake. I sighed as he reached my wrist, then moved to the other and began the journey up my other arm.

"Fuuuucckk, that feels so good," I whispered.

"I've only begun, sweetheart," he responded softly, having reached my other shoulder.

He began placing kisses across my shoulders and then moved down only a few inches and kissed back to the other side. He repeated this, slowly zig-zagging down my back, eliciting sighs and giggles along the way until he reached my dimples. He paused and gently suckled the depressions. Next, he kissed his way down each leg, eventually reaching the soles of my feet. I groaned and arched my back as his lips set fire to my soles.

"Mmm, somebody likes having her feet kissed," he grinned.

"Oh fuck yes, Jason taught me that feet can be sexy."

"Thank you for sharing, I'll give them more attention if you'll turn over."

I rolled over on the bed and he sat cross-legged at my feet. I opened my eyes and raised a foot to his lips, watching as he wrapped them around my big toe and sucked, hard. I squealed. He sucked all ten toes while my groans increased.

"Can I touch myself?" I asked.

"As long as you don't mind me watching."

I was already wet so my finger easily slid between my lips and I began to caress the inner folds while he continued sucking my toes and kissing my feet. Before long I quivered and groaned, reaching orgasm as he licked the soles once more. He began working up my legs, kissing each ankle and I removed my hand.

"Don't stop," he said, "I enjoy watching you."

I started touching myself again as he slowly kissed up my legs, parting my thighs as he worked his way toward my wetness. As he reached the juncture of my thighs he took my hand out of the way and replaced it with his own, gently caressing my clit as his tongue probed my wetness. I lay there with my legs spread and eyes closed, caressing my breasts, and quivered again.

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkk," I softly groaned.

He moved his lips to my clit and gently sucked it as he slipped first one, and then two fingers into me.

"Yes, please," I whimpered.

He stroked my insides while pulsing the suction on my nub and soon I spasmed and called out his name. After the wave of pleasure peaked he brought me back to earth slowly, easing me back to a less sensitive state, before kissing my mons and pelvis. Working up my body he kissed my stomach, zig-zagging as he had on my back. When he reached my breasts he lifted each and kissed the underside, first with the breast he'd marked. When he moved to the other he placed his lips firmly against me and sucked, hard.