The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! Yes!" I squealed as I grasped his head and pulled it tightly to my breast. That was going to leave an even larger mark.

He continued moving up my body, his lips and tongue leading the way. After spending what seemed like forever focusing on my nipples and breasts, he kissed his way to my neck, and finally to my plump lips which were still a little pink. With only traces and patches of the shiny lipstick remaining, my lips had gone from slutty to trashy, but he didn't mind. Our lips pressed together and the passion I felt was as if he was sucking all the air from my lungs. When our lips parted, I gasped for breath once again.

"Are you ready for more of The Monster? he asked.

"Yes," she replied breathlessly, "whatever you want."

"Oh sweetheart, that's exactly what I want. I'm going to slip him in and rearrange you inside even more."

He hooked my knees in his elbows and placed the head between my lips. With one push he was buried in my sopping-wet cunt. I cried out at the sudden invasion and then shuddered with pleasure. I lay there beneath him, eyes closed, head lolling about, and he took his pleasure from me. I was exactly where I wanted to be at the moment, pinned to the bed with a big black cock in me. In my mind, I was standing next to the bed watching this gorgeous man plunder my body. I heard him grunt and felt him throb within me. There was no shuddering climax for me this time, just a surrender of my body to him. I didn't care, I had let him use me for his pleasure and that's all I wanted. As he rolled off me I lay there, exhausted, used, feeling like an empty husk, yet I wanted more. I rolled over to him and snuggled close. My hand roamed over his body, taking in the satiny feel of his skin. We both drifted off to sleep.

It was nearly midnight when I awoke, spurred on by my bladder. I sat on the toilet for a bit, letting his seed drip out of me. While I was up I went to the kitchen and got a drink of water. When I returned to the bedroom he was stepping out of the bathroom, his beautiful cock swinging between his legs. I stepped in front of him and stood on my toes to kiss him, and I grasped his cock.

"Oh sweetness, I don't think you're going to get anything out of me until the morning," he groaned. His cock stiffened only slightly in my hand

"I've noticed that you're a shower, not a grower, your cock doesn't get much bigger when you get hard."

"So?"

"So, I keep thinking about my bet with Jason and I think I have a way to win it and give you an experience you've never had."

"I'm listening."

I led him by his cock to the bed. I picked up the bottle of lube from the nightstand and squirted a small amount into my hand and then knelt before him. Smiling up at him I wrapped my hands around his cock, making it slick and glistening, though in its present state, it was flexible and not expanded to its full girth. I parted my feet, setting my ass on the carpet and making myself as short as possible, and then tilted my head back and wrapped my lips around him. I worked his manhood deeper and deeper, and when I reached the point where my lips had stopped earlier I took a deep breath and began swallowing. Grabbing his ass I pulled him deeper as I swallowed until my nose touched his skin, soon followed by my plump lips wrapping around his root. I grasped his balls and he groaned.

He stood there in awe as he watched me accomplish something that no woman had ever been able to do. "Fuck little woman, you are amazing! You done swallowed The Monster!"

I pulled his cock out of my throat and giggled. "I won the bet!"

"You may have won the bet but I've won the lottery! You have no idea how many women have tried to take it all."

"Give me more," I grinned. I took another deep breath and swallowed him again. It was a little more difficult this time because, despite his being fully drained, The Monster was growing. This time I didn't just hold him in my throat, I slid him in and out, fucking him with my throat. As he began to grow to his full girth my throat began to hurt from the stretching. The increased friction must have felt good to him too because he grasped my hair and pulled my lips against his root. He groaned and I felt a bit of his warm seed flow into my throat. I held him in my throat as long as I could, nearly passing out from lack of oxygen. I gulped for air as I extracted his cock from my throat, and then grasped him with my hand and stroked him while sucking him dry. Spent, he fell back onto the bed.

"Ok, you can do that whenever you want. That was nothing short of amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I smiled up at him.

"Come lay with me woman, when the sun comes up we're doing this all again," he said as he turned out the light.

I snuggled up against him, playing the part of the little spoon. Just like with Jason, I felt safe here. He put an arm over my side and his hand rested on the sheet in front of me. In the faint light of the window, I examined his dark digits. In high school, I had lusted after a couple of black classmates. I tried like hell to enter their social circle but failed. They were cool and popular, an athlete and an artist, and I was the little round girl. I finally resigned myself to following them down the halls, admiring the way they moved. Now, my fantasy had finally come true, I'd been ravaged by a gorgeous black man and I loved it. It wasn't that the physical act was any better than with Jason, they are both skilled cocksmen. It was more a mental thing, he was a forbidden fruit, exotic, luxurious. The contrast of our skin was like Yin and Yang made flesh. Like Jason, he knew what he wanted and he took me along for the ride, leaving me drained of energy. I fell asleep in his arms.

I slept so deeply that when I awoke the next morning I had to claw myself out of a deep chasm. He was still pressed against my back, but this morning his hard cock was pressed against my cheek and his hand was on my hip. I yawned and moved slightly.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered.

"I wouldn't call myself beautiful on my best days, let alone after just waking." My voice was a bit gravelly. "That's just your cock talking."

"You need to develop a higher opinion of yourself, but I can't disagree that I do sometimes think with my cock. This morning, my cock thinks that it wants back inside you."

"I like the way your cock thinks," I sighed, "my pussy is thinking the same thing."

He slowly slid his hand from my thigh, up my side, to my breast as his lips caressed my shoulder. His hand cupped my breast and lifted it, assessing its weight.

"You can't argue that you have attractive breasts," he whispered in my ear.

"I'll admit that men do seem to like them. I think they sag too much."

"I've never seen a woman with breasts this large that didn't sag unless her titties were fake."

He danced his fingertips around my nipple and it rose, standing there begging for more attention. He took it between his fingers and gave it what it craved, then found the other and gave it the same. There's always been a direct line from my nipples to my pussy, and I could feel the familiar stirring between my legs. I reached down to touch myself.

"Is kitty starting to purr?"

"Yes, she's awake and hungry."

His hand slowly crept down my body, leaving a trail of fire. What was it about his touch that set my skin ablaze? I didn't quite understand why I felt that way but I sure as fuck enjoyed it. His hand joined mine and then slid beneath it. The fire was now circling my clit and I sucked in a sharp breath. I imagined myself in a dark room, lying on black sheets, being caressed by a dozen dark hands. I felt him exploring my slit, first on the outside, caressing gently, teasing me.

"I'm no longer thinking that I want you inside me, now I know that I need you inside me,"

"I'll get there," he said, "when we're both ready. I'm enjoying this too much to rush it."

"You and your take it slow attitude, don't you know that sometimes a woman just wants to get fucked hard and fast?"

"If that's what you want then you need to take control."

"Then that's what I'll do," I said as I rolled away from him, "Lie on your back, I intend to ride you hard."

He rolled onto his back with a big smile on his face and The Monster stood at attention. I took hold of him and threw a leg over his hips. Now in a squatting position above him, I teased my entrance with the tip.

"You'd better be good to your word," he smiled at me, "because if you don't fuck me hard and fast then I'll flip you off me and do you slower than you can imagine."

"That's not happening," I told him, and I impaled myself on his erection, taking half of it in one thrust. I rose off him, leaving just the head inside me, and took several short strokes to get us both well-lubricated, before one last movement to take it all. I gasped as I felt my lips surround his root and I swore I could feel his tip just below my navel. I took a moment to settle into accommodating The Monster and then began swiveling my hips, causing him to stir inside me and my clit to rub against him. We both moaned in pleasure.

"That feels fantastic," he groaned, "but it's neither hard nor fast. Get busy fucking me or I'll take over."

I loathed to slide up him, it felt so good to have him buried in me, but I also wanted to cum soon so, still, in a squatting position, I began to slide up and down his full length. The first few trips were slow but I soon quickened my pace until I was bouncing on him, my lips riding him from root to tip."

"Oh fuck yeah, sweetheart, ride the monster! Jeez, I have a woman that knows how to suck and fuck. Do you like having that big black cock stuffed in your sweet little hole?"

Bouncing and panting, nearing my orgasm, I responded breathlessly, "I love it in all my holes you dark-skinned stud. Oh, fuck, yes!" And then it hit me, I shuddered as I continued to bounce on him, caught up in an orgasm that hit hard a fast.

"I'm cumming, Antwon!"

"I know sweetheart, I can feel you rippling, gripping The Monster tight. Keep going baby, he's ready to blow." Then moments later, "Uunngggghhh!"

I felt the heat of his seed coating my insides and I screamed out his name as I settled down on his root and felt him pulsing deep inside me. I fell to my knees and collapsed on his chest, gasping for air. We laid there for several minutes, my breasts pillowed on his torso, his cock softening inside of me, both of us breathing hard. Finally, his cock slid out of me and I could feel his seed leaking onto both of us.

"I've learned that you are a woman of your word," he whispered to me, "that was a damn fine fucking you gave me."

"I aim to please," I said with a smile as I kissed one of his nipples that was right by my mouth. "I've worked up a hunger, how about some breakfast?"

"Would you like some pancakes? With blueberries?"

I nodded my head against his chest, "Sounds delicious, coffee too, please."

He went into the bathroom to clean up, and then to the kitchen. I cleaned up and joined him just as the coffee finished brewing. The hot coffee warmed my soul and by the time I was halfway through it, I was feeling reenergized. Antwon sat a plate of pancakes in front of me, they looked and smelled delicious. We made small talk over breakfast, I asked a lot of questions about his job, some of which he declined to answer due to the sensitive nature of his work. When we finished I helped him load the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

"I should probably be getting back to Jason's. Do you mind if I shower here?" I asked.

"I don't mind if you don't mind if I join you," he said with that beautiful smile of his.

"Don't mind at all!" I said excitedly.

Soon we were standing under the spray in his main shower. The crystalline droplets formed playful silvery rivulets as they cascaded down his luxurious flesh, I had never before been so sexually stimulated by taking a shower with a man. I pressed my pale flesh to him and placed my lips on his chest.

"We're not going to get clean if you keep this up," he chuckled.

"I want to consume you, you delicious man," I mumbled into his chest as my lips roamed over him.

"Why don't we wash each other, I'll start," he said softly as he reached for the bar of soap. He began at my shoulders, caressing me with the soapy washcloth. This time my skin did not light into flame but instead tingled, the fire quenched by the water. From my shoulders, he moved slowly down my arms to my fingers, washing each individually. He then moved to my back, my waist, and my shoulders again. My nipples were like stones, and my breasts ached for attention, worshiping the cloth as it stroked over them. I silently prayed for him to toss the cloth aside and grasp my breasts, flesh against flesh, but my prayer went unanswered. He was focused on the task at hand. He applied soap to the cloth again as I stood there breathing heavily, the water streaming over and around my still-rigid nipples like rocks in a stream. As he knelt before me he began by washing my hips and bottom, which he kneaded firmly. I leaned forward slightly and softly moaned, once again praying for intimate contact with his flesh, but again, my prayer went unanswered as he moved down my legs. He then took each foot, one at a time, and thoroughly washed them, tops, soles, and between my toes. He had me craving his touch. With all but my intimate parts, my face and my hair now clean, he stood and took my hand and twirled me like a dancer under the gentle spray to rinse me.

"Shall I wash your hair?"

"I'd prefer you press me to the wall and take me once more."

"Oh, little woman, I'd like nothing more, but as you can see," he said as he glanced downward, "The Monster is exhausted. I tried to not stir you up too much."

I looked down and saw it was true, he was still flaccid.

"Well, you failed. I'll finish myself -- and I'll wash my hair," I said, "but first, let me wash you."

"That is a blue-ribbon idea," he smiled.

I took up the bar of soap in my hands and began with his shoulders, there would be no cloth between us now. Soon I was in a trance as I watched my pale hands slide over his dark skin. His shoulders, hell, his entire body was fit and toned, and my palms consumed him as I spread the lather. His nipples were pebbles under his flesh as my hands passed over them on their way to his waist. He didn't have defined abs but I could feel the muscles underneath his luxurious skin, hiding there. Once at his waist, I turned him and washed his back, starting at his shoulders and working my way down to his buttocks. His cheeks were firm under my touch. I soaped my hands again and washed his legs and feet, down the back and then up the front, toward the sleeping Monster. I soaped my hands once more and then attempted to wake him, but it remained dormant.

"You should be proud little woman," he said as he smiled down at me, "I am drained. I'd love to give you what you want, to press you to the wall and have my way with you, but I'm physically unable. You have slain The Monster."

"I don't feel proud, I feel needy. I want to do battle with him again."

"I hope you do, but for now he needs to sleep. Let me finish my shower and then I'll get out so you can finish."

"No," I said as I took his hand and placed it on me, "you stirred me, and now I need satisfaction."

He smiled as he bent down to kiss me, my mouth met his mouth as his hand parted my thighs. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled my body to his, lifting me off the floor, my toes barely touching the tile floor. I felt his fingers invade my needy folds and then enter me. I was already so stirred up, so intoxicated with desire, that he pushed me over the edge in a moment. I quivered against him as I gasped for breath and moaned his name against his neck. He lowered me to the floor and sat me on the shower bench at the end.

"Happy now?"

I nodded my head, it was all I could manage to do. He finished washing and then stepped out. I finished washing and then stood under the spray, delighting in the warmth. The air, and my body, had the scent of his soap, earthy and manly. I touched myself where he had just touched me, where his fingers, tongue, and cock had invaded me. His cock, that delicious dark staff, had satisfied my fantasy and gone beyond. I was sensitive and satiated yet hungering for more, more of his touch, more of his taste, more of my dark lover. My fantasy had been to have a black man, but I discovered that he was so much more than his skin tone. There was an energy, an edge to him, a confident masculinity. He treated me like a woman should be treated, but in the bedroom, he ravished me. I felt respected and desired, and maybe a little beautiful.

I finished getting ready and packed my bag. Antwon was in the living room watching TV when I joined him.

"I should be going," I said, "Jason will be wondering where I am."

"He knows you're safe here, he won't be worried, but I agree you should go to him. Don't be afraid of him Chelsea, I'm sure he feels bad for what happened yesterday. Talk to him about it."

"I will, and thank you, for everything. You've been more than I imagined."

"I hope this isn't the last time that we explore your fantasy."

"We'll see, I'm just -- I'm still trying to figure things out."

"I understand, but I'd be a fool to not offer. You are an extraordinary lover, and your beauty is breathtaking. Even if my bed is not where you want to be, I'd be honored to escort you out on the town some evening."

I blushed. There was that word again, and had he just asked me out on a date?

"I need to go," I said as I hugged him tightly and held him for a moment before floating out his door. I'd had an incredible night, yet as I neared Jason's house I felt a sense of trepidation. I noticed that Cassandra's car was gone, so at least I wouldn't be walking in on them, but fear gripped my gut. Though I had a key to the front door I decided to go around back to the patio door. I knew it was typically unlocked.