The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crissie," Chelsea started, trying to remain calm in the face of a developing Storm Crissie like Jason would, "what else would you have done that Friday? I was hurting and you knew that your dad's house would be a refuge. Neither of us could have known what would happen, and I wouldn't have changed anything that has happened since. I'm sorry to hear that you regret helping me. I guess maybe we're not as good of friends as I thought."

Crissie huffed, then paused. Chelsea hoped that her calm demeanor would prevent the storm from fully developing.

"I've already told you that you need to butt out of my sex life, and your dad's." Chelsea continued, "Even though your dad and your friend are sleeping together, it doesn't give you some special right to butt in."

"I still don't like it, Chelsea," Crissie said, the storm was passing.

"I understand, friend, I truly do, and we're stopping while he works with me to help me move on from all the turmoil in my life. I love him for that."

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THE WORD LOVE WHEN TALKING ABOUT MY DAD!" The storm was back with a vengeance.

Chelsea took a breath and let it out slowly. "I don't mean romantic love, I mean friendship kind of love. You always talked about your dad in such glowing terms, and I never really believed you. Yes, I was around him a few times, and he was always nice to us girls, but I didn't see how any man could deserve the high pedestal that you put him on. Now I can see that all you were saying was true."

Chelsea could hear Crissie's breathing on the other end of the call.

"You know that your dad is a great man, and now I do too. I'll forever be in his debt, yours too. Please don't be angry at us."

"I don't like it, I just don't like it, Chelsea."

"I understand, but there are lots of things in life that we don't like. I don't like that I married Brady, I don't like that our marriage sucked, and I don't like that it ended the way it did. I feel so fortunate that you and your dad are my friends. I don't want that to end, ever."

She could hear the breathing calming.

"You'll always be my friend, Chels. I love you." The storm had passed.

"I love you too. When can you come to see me?"

"I had planned to come home next weekend and take my newly single friend out on the town, but we've started a big project and I'm going to be on the road a lot. I'm sorry but it will be a month or more."

"I understand, but come home as soon as you can, okay?"

"Okay, I love you, friend."

"I love you too, friend." Chelsea ended the call.

Chelsea bounced down the hallway and plopped down next to me on the sofa, a big smile gracing her plump lips.

"I think you'd be proud of me, I faced down Crissie and kept calm."

"Well, that's some accomplishment! What was my daughter upset about this time? Still angry that I know what you feel like on the inside?"

"Yes, she's anxious for me to move out."

"So are you going to?"

"If you want, but I'd prefer to stay. We're just getting started on some interesting stuff. Besides, with just my salary I might have to move across the tracks from the Porcupine."

"So, did it get heated?

"I told her I loved you for what you're doing for me, and I thought I was going to get scorched through the phone, but I kept calm and made my points. In the end, we came to a truce."

"Then I am proud of you. I'm proud that you are already implementing the things we talked about."

"I asked her when she was coming home again, and she said it would be a month or more, it's a busy time a work."

"I'd like to see her again soon, that job of hers keeps her busy."


That evening I asked Chelsea to cook dinner. She hadn't cooked since she'd moved in and I figured it was about time. She made a very tasty meal; to my surprise, it was vegan. She set the table and even selected a wine. As we sat down to eat I asked her if it was any good.

"Of course, I'd never serve anything that I hadn't tasted while cooking it. I'm quite pleased with how this turned out."

"So you're confident?"

She paused and smiled, recognizing what I was doing. "Yes, Jason, I am confident that I have put before you a delicious meal, I hope you enjoy it but if not, I'll take constructive criticism."

I smiled and winked at her as I took a bite. I pretended to stall my judgment, but I knew immediately that it was delicious.

"It's adequate," I smiled.

"It's more than adequate, you're just trying to get my goat. Tell me the truth."

"You're right, it's delicious. You're a very good cook."

"Yes, I am, I'm quite confident of that. Would you like me to cook more often?"

"I'd like that very much, let me know if I don't have something on hand that you're going to need. Let's take turns, I'll cook tomorrow, you cook the next day, and so on."

"Sounds like a great idea. By the way, the rule in my kitchen is the cook doesn't clean."

"Where were you when I was cooking?"

"That's your kitchen," she winked.

"Some of my friends and I have a cookout every few months. Next weekend it's Antwon's turn to host. Would you like to come to the party? You could even make a dish to take if you'd like, maybe show off your cooking skills?"

"Is this the group that you've mentioned before, your fuck group? Will there be other women there?"

"No, and no, it's a group of guys from the larger group, my fuck group as you called it."

"Do the men play with women like you and Cassandra?"

"No, Cassandra and I are the only two. This is just a social gathering, Chelsea, no one is going to approach you to have sex. We'll socialize, eat, drink and leave. It's casual dress."

"Ok, I'd like to go, I need to get out and socialize. I'll make something to take, how about a cake, I'm an even better baker than I am a cook."

"That would be very nice. I'll let Antwon know."

We watched our usual TV and then went to bed wearing pajamas. I was uncomfortable, and I got hot in the middle of the night. Owing to the lack of skin contact, little Mr. B did not make an appearance. On Sunday we packed a picnic lunch and spent the day at a nearby park. Over dinner I did a bit more mentoring, going through how the conversation with her boss might go and reviewing the traits of several of her team members. The next morning, as usual, I made breakfast while she got dressed for work. I reminded her about asking for time off, and about picking someone to fill in for her.

"I thought about all my team members while we were watching TV last night. I've decided whom I'll recommend to him."

"That's great, I'm happy to see you thinking ahead. Be sure to talk to your boss today, I need to make some arrangements for what I have planned."

"Ok, I'll talk to him this morning, that way if he has questions or concerns maybe I can address them today and have an answer tonight."

"Sounds good. One question, and it's not important for what I have planned, but do you have a passport?"

"Oooooh, that sounds like you might have some intriguing thoughts about the future. No, I do not."

"That's okay, like I said, it's not important to my immediate plans but, I will print out the paperwork today and you can start working on the application. It can take a few months to process. What about a second language, did you take any classes in high school?"

"I'm a bit rusty but I can speak French."

"Good to know," I smiled, a plan was working in my head.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and kind of floated to the door. Before she left, she turned back to me, a big smile on her face.

"I love having you in my life Jason, you're making it so exciting." And with that, she was gone for the day.

I had a second cup of coffee on the patio and decided to work out. Before that Friday when Chelsea came into my life, I had been consistently exercising three times a week. When she threw things into turmoil I had stopped being so consistent. I finished my coffee and changed into workout gear and then went to the basement.

My home gym took up one room in the basement, with a compact trainer cable machine, treadmill, rowing machine, weight bench, kettle balls, and a few other miscellaneous items. I spent about an hour total, warming up slowly since I had not been down here for a while but by the end of the hour, I was feeling good. I took a swim to cool down. I was ready for the day by eleven, and feeling better than I had in a while. My head was clearer than it had been in weeks. I decided that today was the day to start a project that I'd put on the back burner after my divorce, but now with the business sold and all that money sitting in the bank, I decided that now was the time to build the house I'd always wanted. I picked up my phone and called a friend who is a Realtor.

"Jason! How are you my friend?" he answered.

"I'm doing very well. Listen, Bill, you know that project I've been talking about?"

"I do, are you ready to put your plans into motion."

"Yes, I think it's time. Can you find me some options for land and then we'll set up some time to visit the properties?"

"I've been keeping an eye on properties for you. If you're available this afternoon I'd love to show you what I have."

"Great! If that's okay, I'll come by your office in about an hour."

"See you then."

An hour later I was in his office reviewing maps and photos of five different properties that came close to meeting the must-haves I had given him. They all appeared suitable from the descriptions and photos but there was one in particular that attracted me. The property was at the west edge of the city, across town from my current home, and was within the incorporated limits so all utilities were available. It sat at the back of a planned subdivision that had only a few homes built so far and the lot was the largest available, a deep lot with a total of three acres on a cul-de-sac. The adjacent lots had yet to sell, and at two acres each, I could have a total of seven acres, close to the eight acres I desired; the cul-de-sac would effectively be mine. The other attractive thing about the property is that all the lots were still wooded and they backed up to the National Forest, no one would ever build behind me. We decided to visit this lot and one more he found that was just outside the city limits. That property would require me to drill a well, put in a septic system, and use cellular to connect to the internet, not my preferred option. We visited the cul-de-sac properties first and didn't go any further, it was perfect. What wasn't shown on the map was that the central lot, where I would build, sat on a slight rise, and the National Forest property behind it rose steeply. There would be few if any people wandering on the public land immediately behind me. We returned to Bill's office and I wrote an all-cash offer at the asking price of all three lots, contingent on rewriting the deed so that the three lots were combined into one parcel, and closing in seven days. The developer accepted. Now all that was left was to finalize the construction plans with the architect and get my friend Juan to schedule me in his construction timeline. I returned home energized, excited that I was finally building the house I wanted. I sat by the pool and sipped a beer as I marked up the set of plans that my friend Anthony had drafted for me.

When Chelsea came home she burst through the front door, yelling my name.

"Out here," I responded, "grab yourself a beer and join me."

Soon she joined me on the patio, obviously excited about something.

"He gave me the entire week off! Including weekends I have nine whole days of time off!"

"That's great! What was that conversation like?"

"So, after our usual Monday morning meeting I asked to talk with him in private. I told him I was wanting to take some vacation around the 4th of July and I told him I thought Jennifer would be best to cover some of my duties. He was surprised that I had thought that far ahead. After some discussion as to why Jennifer he tentatively agreed, but he wanted to meet with both of us before giving his final approval. We scheduled that meeting for right after lunch."

"Sounds reasonable so far, what did Jennifer say when you told her what you had proposed?"

"She was excited and flattered that I thought so highly of her. She had a huge smile on her face the rest of the morning. We went to lunch together to talk over what I thought would need to be done while I was gone."

"Good, do you and Jennifer have a good working relationship? And what about outside of work?"

"We get along great at work, I think she's one of my best team members. She asks good questions, and we can respectfully disagree, once a decision is made she's 100 percent behind it. We've socialized a bit outside of work, back when we were peers. Drinks after work sometimes, and we went shopping together once."

"Jennifer sounds like an excellent employee, let's hope she shines. So how did the afternoon meeting go?"

"Great, he asked both of us several questions, and told Jennifer what he thought needed to be done and that pretty much aligned with what I had told her. He told her that if any issues arose that she was uncomfortable handling then she should come to him, he even told her he expects her to represent the team in the Monday meeting after the 4th but that she should brief me before then so I was not surprised by any of the discussion. She agreed to it all so he gave me the entire week! He let Jennifer go and held me back, he told me that he was impressed by the way I had everything planned out before coming to him, and asked me where I learned that. I told him that I had a mentor and he asked who, so I told him. He was shocked, to say the least. He said "Jason Brown? CRIS Electronics Jason Brown? The billionaire? How did you wrangle that!?" I told him I was best friends with your daughter and that we had recently reconnected."

"Impressed, was he? It's good that he knows you have connections."

"Are you a billionaire, Jason?"

"When I sold the business I got a lot of money for it, but I'm not quite a billionaire. Don't tell him that."

"So how "not quite a billionaire" are you?"

"Does that change the way you feel about me?"

"No, I don't think so, but now I understand why Crissie warned me about becoming a gold digger."

I laughed, "Even Crissie doesn't know the full extent of my wealth. Since it was a private company the sale price was never a matter of public record, and I generally don't talk about details of my finances with my daughter."

"So, answer my question."

"Point nine."

"Point nine what? What do you mean? You're worth point nine billion!? $900 million?"

"Close enough, I mean with that much money, who counts in units less than a hundred million?"

She just sat there with her mouth agape, her face red.

"Ho-lee cow, I've been banging a billionaire."

I laughed. "You were happy just banging an everyday big fancy entrepreneur business owner retiree, are you still okay with our situation?"

"Well, let's see how this mentoring goes, you may not be the hotshot people seem to think you are!" We both laughed, clinked our beers together, and sipped.

"I don't feel right asking you this, but I'm going to anyway, can you not tell Crissie what you're worth? She'll cut my tits off then gut me for sleeping with you. There's no way she'll believe that I'm not after your money."

"As long as she doesn't ask, I won't tell her, but she may ask when she finds out I'm building a new house. That's what these drawings are," I said, waving my hand across the plans.

"Oooh, I've never seen house plans before, can you show me?"

We went over the plans. It's going to be a 4-bedroom, 5 1/2- bath house with an open concept main floor with a huge kitchen and living room, and a den. The basement will have a workshop, gym, and entertainment space, as well as a bedroom with an ensuite and a small kitchen which can all be closed off and used as a separate living space with a separate entrance. There are a few unique features that I glossed over with her including a panic room and a playroom for Cassandra and me. In the back will be a pool and outdoor kitchen.

"It's going to be an amazing place, I'm surprised it's not bigger. I mean, you have the money. And why the separate living quarters in the basement?"

I snickered. "The reason I have so much money is that I don't throw it away. It doesn't need to be any bigger, it's already bigger than I need for just me. The number of bedrooms and the separate living space will be a selling feature in the future. Besides, I know someone who could use a place to live," I said as I looked at her.

"What?! Oh no, no, no, no! Crissie will shoot me dead. You cannot build your house with an apartment for me. No way, no how."

"The architect has already drawn it and you are going to help me design it. If you move in then it will be just the way you want it, otherwise, I'll turn it into a short-term rental. It will probably take a year to build so I'm not asking you to make a decision now."

"If you truly care for me, don't let Crissie get wind of your plan."

"Fine, but I won't lie to her. Change out of your work clothes and let's go see the property." She put on a sundress and sneakers.

We drove across town and I showed her the property, and then we drove around exploring the area. A few blocks away we found a small Italian restaurant in a strip mall and decided to have dinner there. Being a Monday the place was quiet, with few other patrons, so we were able to have a private conversation. I asked her to fill me in on the conversation she'd had with Antwon about her past. At first, she hesitated, likely not excited to bring up those memories, but after a bit, she opened up and told me the whole story. Here was this gorgeous woman sitting across from me and spilling her life story about her battle with weight. Sure, she was still what some would call plump, but she was curvaceous and voluptuous now. I'd seen how other men looked at her when we were out together. I liked to think of her as plush. And the way her cheeks rippled when I gave her a good, hard fucking, made me want to give her a proper spanking. Sitting there watching her eyes, her lips, and her breast falling and rising with each breath, made me want to bend her over the table and take her now. In the middle of her story, our food arrived, and as she ate she would lick her lips clean. I had a raging erection that I wanted to slip between those plump lips. She was beautiful and vulnerable, and her story made her seem a bit sad.

"So, that's my story," she said midway through the meal, "now tell me yours. How did you get to be this big fancy entrepreneur business owner retiree billionaire? You've told me about your work before retiring but not your full story."

"It's not nearly as interesting as your story. After college, I went to work for a defense contractor but I've always been a tinkerer. I would come home and work on problems in my basement. I developed a technique for addressing a particular problem that I knew about in one of the systems we built. Management knew about the problem but did nothing about it, leaving the system vulnerable. So, once I solved the problem I patented it, and since I'd done all the work in my workshop and on my own time, I had full rights to it. I knew that management would never admit the problem so I managed to partially disclose it in a report that I wrote for the customer. Once they read the report they started asking a lot of questions that management hesitated to answer. There was a big investigation and the problem was fully exposed. Midway through the investigation, I was fired for failing to reveal the problem, but the real reason I was fired was that I had managed to go around the company and get them in trouble with the customer. I had proof that management had known about it for years. So, I started CRIS electronics in my basement and marketed my solution back to the company and their customer. There was no way they could say no once the customer found out. That was the technology my company was founded on, but, ever the tinkerer, I developed more things over the years. Some of them I manufactured myself, and some I sold the rights to and collect royalties. My technologies are used around the world in a variety of applications today. Oh, and I won a wrongful termination lawsuit against my former employer. With all that put together, I built a highly profitable company. Then a couple of years ago I received an offer I couldn't refuse."