The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's impressive, all that money came from what's in your head. What do you do now, while I'm at work?"

"I still tinker a bit, but technology has changed and today so much is done in code, which is not my forte. I work out, visit friends, and read. I do a bit of writing as well."

"Oh, what do you write?"

"This is a bit embarrassing, I write erotic fiction under a pseudonym. I use my sex life and fantasies for inspiration."

"Oh god, have you written about us?"

"I'm working on a story now, but don't worry, I change the names, and any details that might lead back to real people."

The waiter came with our dessert and interrupted the conversation. She took a few bites before speaking again.

"Can I read it? The story of us?"

"Yes, if you take off your panties and give them to me right now."

"Jason!" she said in hushed tones, "that's no way to start this new phase in our relationship! I thought we were slowing down on the sex."

"It's just your panties, not sex. Besides, sitting here across from you has given me a raging erection."

She hesitated.

"You can't expect me to sit here across from you, watching your plump lips, your tits barely contained by those tiny straps, and not want to have my way with you. Do it my Morsel, give me your panties."

Her nostrils flared and her face turned pink.

"No."

"I won't ask again, I'll yank you from your seat and take them myself."

Her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared again, and she complied. She raised slightly in her seat and hooked her thumbs on the waistband, with her eyes fixed on mine she peeled them off and handed them to me. They dangled in the air as she passed them across the table, in full view of anyone watching. I took them and raised them to my nose, inhaling deeply. A man sitting in a booth behind her had seen the exchange and gave me a knowing smile and a head nod.

"Was that so difficult?" I asked.

"Why do you do this, drive me so fucking crazy with desire? Now you have me all stirred up," she said, and she put a finger to each nipple.

"Because my every waking hour is filled with thoughts of you."

"I need to feel you in me, Jason. You need to reclaim me from my black lover. I told you early on that my pussy is all yours."

The waiter brought the check and I quickly paid. We nearly ran from the restaurant and once in the car I slipped the thin straps from her shoulders and devoured her breasts. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed and sucked her ample assets. A couple returned to their car nearby and their presence snapped us out of our lust-filled moment. Chelsea covered herself and told me to drive.

The fire in my groin wouldn't let me take the time to drive across town to my house, so I headed to the empty lots I'd just purchased, mere minutes away. Once there I nosed the car toward the wooded property and stepped out. She joined me at the front of the car, in full knowledge of my plan. She kissed me and then smiled and laid herself over the hood. I dropped my pants, flipped up her dress, and impaled her. She gasped as I entered her and then moaned softly as I began to take her. It was fast and rough, and I smacked her plump ass as I ransacked her warm tunnel, taking what I wanted. Soon I heard her groan, a deep guttural sound that I knew signaled her impending orgasm. I gripped her hips and pounded into her, causing her ass cheeks to ripple in the moonlight, and soon she began to spasm. I drove my cock to the far reaches of her cunt and spilled my seed, feeling her grip me tightly as my cock throbbed. I stood there, my cock buried in her, as we both panted to catch our breath.

"Don't ever stop doing that," she said softly, still lying across the hood.

"Don't ever stop doing what?" I asked.

"Fanning my flames and then quenching the fire, hard and fast and rough."

"You like that, do you? When I take what I want from you?"

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned and pushed back against me so she could stand. Turning to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "It drives me crazy when you take control and take what you want from me. I always feel the most satisfied, almost euphoric, afterward."

Standing there in her arms, I looked over her shoulder and saw headlights approaching through the empty subdivision. I told her we had company. As the vehicle drew closer I could see a light bar on top. Someone must have seen us enter the subdivision and called the police. The vehicle stopped behind my car and the officer stepped out.

"Evenin' folks," the officer said as he shone his light on us, briefly blinding us both, "beautiful night isn't it?"

"Yes officer, it certainly is. My friend and I were just enjoying the view of the city from here. I've recently purchased these lots behind us and plan to build here."

The officer shone his light up and down our bodies, looking for weapons. When he shone it on Chelsea's legs he briefly paused, and I wondered whether he was just enjoying the view, or if he could see my cum dripping down her thigh. He took a few steps closer.

"Mr. Brown, is that you? I'm Randy, Randy Jackson. I used to work in security at your office."

"Randy, yes, of course, I remember you. I used to pass you every morning in the lobby."

"Yes, sir. That was me. You also recommended me to the Sheriff, and look at me now, thanks to you. I sure hated to leave your company but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to serve the community. You helped me get this job and for that, I'll always be thankful."

He finally holstered his flashlight and offered his hand. We shook and he smiled, his body relaxed, as did mine.

"So you're going to build here? Sure will be a nice view," he said as he turned to look at the city, "but maybe you should wait to enjoy it until you have a house to do that in." He smiled and glanced at Chelsea. He reached into the breast pocket of his uniform and handed me his card. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me, I'm generally on night duty. I'll keep an eye on the place when you start construction, been having some theft from building sites out here. Otherwise, this area is pretty quiet."

"Thank you, Randy, or I guess I should say, Officer Jackson. I appreciate you keeping an eye on the place. I also want to thank you for your service to the community. We need good officers and I'm confident you're one of the best, I remember how you watched over my business. It's always good to see my people doing well, realizing their dreams."

"That's why I always liked working for you, Mr. Brown. You always treated your employees like family, and always pushed us to do better, to be better. As I said, I'm thankful for what you did for me. You folks have a nice night," he said as he turned back, got in his cruiser, and left.

As he drove away Chelsea began to giggle. "Well, that was certainly exciting! I know he had to see the glistening on my thighs when he shone the light on me. Evidence of our tryst was almost down to my knee."

"Yeah, we should probably refrain from public sex. I can hear the newscast now, a wealthy local man was caught with his pants down, enjoying the ample assets of a blonde bimbo while in full view of nearby homes."

"Hey! I'm no bimbo! I'm intelligent. I may be licentious but I'm not a bimbo."

We both had a good laugh as we drove away.

The rest of the week was uneventful from a sexual standpoint, we managed to keep our mutual attraction under control. She did, however, really take to the mentor/mentee relationship we had begun. We spent time each evening talking about events of the day, and I taught her about goal-setting and values as ways to build her self-confidence. As the week progressed I noticed a slight elevation in her mood. She seemed happier, more energetic, and almost bubbly at times. Friday evening's mentoring session was held in the kitchen while we prepared for the party at Antwon's, she baked a cake and I made a big bowl of hummus, something the guys always asked me to bring. They said mine was better than any store-bought, and I had to agree. You couldn't buy what I made in any store. Whole, roasted shishito peppers and some thinly sliced shallots, with a dash of sumac for tang and Aleppo pepper for a touch of sweet heat, there was never any leftover. Chelsea baked a lemon chiffon cake that filled the kitchen with a fresh citrus scent. She put it aside to cool and said she would ice it tomorrow right before the party. The cake was delicate and spongy, and a delicious-looking shade of yellow.

As we cleaned the kitchen, Chelsea asked about my tinkering and workouts that I had mentioned. She asked where I did those things and so I took her to the basement. She hadn't been down there and didn't even know it existed. I took her first to my workbench and explained some of the instruments and tools, and then to my workout room.

"Could we work out together sometime? I'd like to improve on my girlish figure," she giggled.

"I'd enjoy that, watching you get sweaty. I can change my routine so that we can come down here a few evenings a week. But don't you dare ruin this body, I enjoy you just as you are.

"Don't worry, if we're doing this together then you'll be able to monitor my progress and teach me how to sculpt this plush body without ruining what you love about it."

As we left the workout room she noticed something in a darkened corner of the basement and walked towards it, a Saint Andrew's cross that I had constructed for my playtime with Cassandra. With the leather cuffs for ankles and wrists and the leather waist strap, she recognized it was some type of restraint device.

"So Cassandra likes this?"

I joined her in front of the cross. She caressed the leather.

"Sometimes," I answered.

"Do you beat her when she's strapped to it?"

"The proper term is impact play and it's not done in anger. It's similar to me smacking your ass when I'm enjoying your body, it's just that she's restrained and we use implements other than my hand. Usually, we'll couple while she's restrained here, just like we did on my bed."

She looked up at me with her bottom lip caught between her teeth. I could see the realization in her eyes, that she and Cassandra maybe weren't so different after all. At that moment, I wanted to strap her to the cross and ravish her. I had suspected for some time that she would make a great submissive if only she would open her mind to it. The way she spoke when we talked of sex, the way she behaved around me, and the way she gave herself to me, all told me she was a submissive at heart. But without trust, explicit, unquestioned trust, I knew we'd never have the relationship I have with Cassandra. Perhaps we could get there, but not now.

"Is that what you call it, coupling? Is that what we do?"

I smiled down at her and moved her hair off her face. "We have sex, you and I, and it's incredible sex. I will never regret being with you and enjoying your gorgeous body, and if you left me today I would cherish the memories. What Cassandra and I do, this coupling as we call it is more than just a physical joining. It's a joining of our hearts and minds as well, it's spiritual in a sense, an ethereal bond that we share. At times, one or both of us can reach altered states of mind."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, but not in the classic definition of romantic love. Cassandra and I have a bond that goes beyond what I had with my wife. Ours is a more intimate union than any law can define. We don't need marriage to keep us together."

By now her eyes were a bit larger and her mouth was hanging open a bit.

"That sounds astonishing."

"It is," I responded, and then changed the subject, "If you want to work out with me then I'll cover it, I don't want to upset you."

"It doesn't upset me, but it does make me jealous of what it represents, the connection that you have with Cassandra. I hope I can have such a connection someday, somehow."

She looked back at the cross, and then at me again. I looked into her eyes and saw a yearning for a greater connection, and I wanted so badly to give it to her. If only she could trust me.

"What are you asking Chelsea?"

"I don't want to have secrets, Jason. I want to understand you and Cassandra. My fear is rooted in my lack of understanding."

"It starts with trust, unwavering trust. You're still afraid of me, you know it and I know it."

"Maybe if I understood I wouldn't be afraid."

"Maybe, for now, why don't we go back upstairs?"

The remainder of the evening passed uneventfully, as did the night, but I did notice that she seemed to snuggle closer to me.

The next day was the party. She iced the cake and then went into Crissie's room to change. She came out wearing shorts and a matching halter top in a large floral pattern. The top had mid-length sleeves.

"You look incredible, don't be surprised if the men flirt with you."

"Thank you, I feel good wearing this. You should know that they can flirt all they want, you're all I need and I don't want to be with anyone else right now. Not while we're concentrating on my healing and advancement."

"So we're being exclusive? We haven't discussed this."

"I've decided to be exclusive to you. I don't expect you to be exclusive to me. This is my decision about my mind and body."

"I respect your decision, but I'm afraid I can't reciprocate."

"Cassandra?"

"If I were to be exclusive with anyone, it would be her."

"But you're not, she shares you."

"Yes, and I share her, but I'm the only one that has this connection to her."

"I want to understand, I don't want to be afraid."

"Then why don't I set up a meeting between the two of you? She can explain things from her point of view."

"I'd like that."

We joined the others at the party and had a great time. Other than Antwon and myself, the guests were Tony, James, Matt, Andreas, Hideki, and Brant. All of the guys flirted with Chelsea, particularly Tony, and she teased them, she was the only woman there after all, and she looked incredible. True to her word, she rebuffed all their advances. After the other guests had left, we sat with Antwon in his backyard sipping beers and watching a few members of the local bat colony dance in the air as they hunted for their meal. Chelsea was mesmerized, she'd never seen bats other than in a zoo. As we chatted, the topic of our bet came up.

"I seem to remember someone making a bet recently, they lost but they still haven't paid up," she said.

"Did she truly swallow The Monster, Antwon?"

"That she did," he answered.

"Maybe I'd like some proof," I grinned.

"I wouldn't mind that," Antwon said with a chuckle.

"I told you I did it, Antwon told you I did it. Now pay up. If you want to watch me do it then you'll have to double it, after you pay up."

I took a roll of money out of my pocket that I always carried and handed it to her.

"Take it out of that," I grinned.

Her eyes grew wide as she started peeling hundred-dollar bills off the roll. When she was done she tried to hand it back to me.

"Just wait a minute. Didn't you say that I could pay to watch you swallow The Monster again?"

Antwon sat there chuckling. Chelsea got red in the face.

"It was the beer talking, I'm not taking money for you to watch me have sex!" she hissed.

"So I can watch for free?"

By this time Antwon was full-on laughing.

"Sorry, both of you, but I'm not doing this tonight. Let's go home Jason," she said, and she walked toward the gate with the roll of money in her hand.

"So, some other night?" I asked as I stood to follow her, "And, hey! That's my money."

"Then come along, Mr. Asshole," she said over her shoulder.


That night she snuggled a little extra close again as we lay in bed.

"I enjoyed myself tonight, thank you for allowing me to attend. It felt good to get out and meet other people. The guys were all very nice to me."

"They all liked you too, particularly Tony. I noticed how he paid a great deal of attention to you."

"They're all nice looking, but Tony is quite handsome."

She lay there quietly for a while.

"They all told me I'm beautiful."

"They all have good taste, and I'm told that they all taste good."

"Jason! Stop it!" she exclaimed as she smacked my thigh and then went quiet again.

"He asked me out," she said a few minutes later, almost in a whisper.

"Tony? Are you going out with him?"

"I want to, but no. I'm sure he would expect me to be intimate with him and as I said, I want to focus on myself for a while. I don't need to complicate my life with another man. You are already more than I can handle."

"Don't even try," I chuckled as I pulled her a little tighter to me.

Sunday came and we decided to go birdwatching. She had enjoyed it and we hadn't been since our forced celibacy. We went back to my new property and then into the adjoining National Forrest. It was a pleasurable day, if a bit exhausting, and when we finished we found a Chinese restaurant in the area for an early dinner. When we arrived home I called Cassandra and she agreed to meet with Chelsea the following Saturday, lunch at her place.

The following week we spent time talking about the use of influence versus the use of power, and how praise for her team members is important for their, and her, success. She started taking notes during our discussions and so I encouraged her to spend at least a few minutes at the end of each workday capturing her thoughts as well as progress toward her goals. During our daily discussions, some of which carried on for an hour or more, I noticed that she was becoming more aware of the behaviors of her team, as well as her own. I was feeling good about our mentor/mentee relationship, she was attentive and inquisitive throughout the week, eager to learn and improve. We also began working out together in the evening, just twice this first week. I started her slowly with various exercises using the gym.

Friday came and I couldn't get her off my mind, we'd been so engrossed in our mentoring sessions and the workouts that we hadn't had sex all week. Though we'd said that we'd take a month's break, I felt a need growing that only a woman could fulfill, and I wanted her to be the one to fulfill it. Unfortunately, she'd had a rough day at work; she was stressed and upset when she arrived home and in no mood to satisfy my sexual urges. I held her and we talked through her day, she'd had an employee meltdown on the job and wasn't confident that she'd handled it as well as she should have. It had ended in her boss's office with the employee being disciplined, and though he told Chelsea she had done well, she was not confident. As we talked through it I explained to her how she had done the right things, just as her boss told her, and how her actions linked back to the traits that I had identified and to some of the mentoring discussions we'd had. By the time we finished, she felt much better about the day's events. With her being stressed and exhausted I knew she wouldn't be in the mood to satisfy my desires, and I also knew that caring for her was more important than enjoying her body. I was frustrated when we went to bed.

Saturday came and I was still horny, but Chelsea was still in no mood to satisfy me. She couldn't shake the feeling that if she'd done something different things could have turned out better for the employee. Over breakfast, we talked about how empathy, one of her positive traits, plays a role in leadership, but it's dangerous to be overly empathetic, particularly when an employee brings personal problems to the workplace. That was what the issue had been on Friday. By the time we finished, she had to get ready to visit Cassandra, and sitting across from her, watching her generous breasts rise and fall, watching her plump lips as she spoke, had given me a prodigious erection. I was in a state where self-indulgence would give me physical relief but I needed more, I needed the touch and taste of a woman to satisfy my carnal needs. I knew that Chelsea would be gone for most of the afternoon, so I made a call to Kathleen.