The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though she was ten years my senior, Kathleen never fails to satisfy me. She has shoulder-length silver hair, full lips, and piercing green eyes. She takes great care of her body, and it was not unusual for much younger men to flirt with her, she's devoured many young men. She does have some outward signs of her age, the beginning of crow's feet around her eyes and some slight sagging of her eyelids. Her hands belie her age the most, the veins and tendons in her hands are becoming visible and there are age spots scattered about. She is petite, about 5'4" barefoot. She prefers to wear body-hugging pants that accentuate her firm ass and shapely, taut, legs.

When I called it took several rings for her to answer.

"Good morning, stud. To what do I owe the pleasure."

"Good morning, I hope the pleasure will be yours and mine. I need a woman, now."

"Well, I just stepped out of the shower, but I could be at your place in about two hours."

"That's too long, I'll come to you. I can be there within fifteen minutes. Don't get dressed, just put on a robe and dry your hair. Pretty your lips; that mauve color I like so well, but no other makeup."

"What's gotten you so worked up? I heard you had a tasty little live-in piece of ass. Isn't she taking care of you?"

"It's a long story, Kathleen. I'll just say that I'm sexually frustrated and you can be the beneficiary of my current condition. To say my cock is hard would be an understatement. I haven't had sex in a week."

"Oh, my poor frustrated baby. Come over and let Kathleen drain your balls."

"Fifteen. Be ready," I said as I hung up and headed out. True to my word I was at her door in just under fifteen minutes. She met me at the door, I didn't even have to knock.

"Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly," she said with a grin as I strode through the open doorway. Her hair was styled, parted on the side and the other side hung over her face unless it was hooked behind her ear. Her lips were that gorgeous mauve that I'd asked her to wear, but otherwise, her face was bare. She's a natural beauty and this morning I wanted to watch her face as she moaned my name.

"Lose the robe," I commanded as she closed the door.

"Don't pull your Dom bullshit on me, I'm not Cassandra. If you want this pussy then you need to earn it. Giving me a fifteen-minute notice is outside the bounds of my tolerance, you're only here because I need a cock as badly as you need some pussy."

We stood there staring at each other, my nostrils flared and my heart pounded, I needed to fuck her, and dammit if she wasn't going to make me even more frustrated. At least she admitted she needed fucked, so if I cooled my jets and took a little time I figured I could be buried in her within a short while.

"I'm the least dressed of the two of us, so I'll lose the robe after you get out of your fucking clothes, you pitiful little man. I have the pussy, I'm in charge."

I began to undress right there in her living room. "Dammit, Kathleen, you know a submissive is the one with the real power. They can stop me with a single word, but you, you aren't my sub, so once I start, I'm going to fuck you however I want. You can beg me to stop but I'm going to pound you into your mattress until I'm satisfied."

"Yeah, yeah, Mr. big talk, I don't see any cock in this room yet."

I finally was down to my underwear and as I slid them down and stepped out of them I responded, "Here's your cock, get on your knees and suck it."

"After you eat my pussy, now go get in my bed."

I sighed and headed for the bedroom, she was going to make me work for it. This was our usual dance, she thought my domination of Cassandra was appalling so she never let me have control of her. Oh, she didn't mind fucking me, she rather enjoyed it, but she battled me for dominion in the bedroom every time we were together. She was a wealthy, strong woman and no man was going to get the upper hand on her. She'd never married, which was probably a good thing because she'd likely carry a husband's balls around in a satin sack.

As I started to crawl into her bed she snapped, "On your back!"

I did as she asked, not able to bear the thought that she'd given me a command like a Domme might. She joined me and straddled my head, her neatly trimmed pussy just inches from my lips.

"Eat me, Jason, please, I need to cum," she begged, an abrupt change from the commanding bitch that ordered me on my back. I took her hips in my hands and pulled her down onto my face.

I began by inhaling her scent. She was fresh and clean from her shower, and mixed with her feminine scent was a slight trace of the lavender body wash that she had used for years. She was hot and wet, like a college coed on the prowl. I kissed her mons and heard her sigh so I kissed there some more before moving down to her lips and kissing each side, not probing her pink slit yet. Soon she began to writhe and I looked up to see her fondling her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Eat me, Jason, please give me your tongue," she moaned.

So I did, I began probing into her pink, parting her inner lips and taking a good taste of her wetness. I love the taste of pussy, every one of them is unique in flavor, but all of them are delicious. As I opened her with my tongue she groaned and her thighs quivered.

"Fuck, yes."

"When do I get some pleasure?" I mumbled with a mouth full of pussy.

"Shut up and eat me," she said as she began rocking her hips and rubbing her clit on my nose.

By now she was drooling wetness, and it flowed down my chin. I reached around her, grabbing a cheek with my right hand and pulling her open. With her crinkled back door exposed I slid my left hand between her cheeks and gave her hole a gentle massage.

"Dammit, man, you know where all my buttons are," she cooed.

She reached back and grabbed her cheeks, parting them and giving me full access to her needy exit. She enjoyed ass play and more than once I'd taken her ass while another man filled her pussy. The memory caused my cock to throb in the air. It needed attention but wasn't getting any until I made her beg, so I licked my way to her clit and began rhythmically sucking on it while also probing her exit. Before long she began to moan so I sucked harder and slipped my finger into her ass up the to first knuckle. She howled and spasmed, clamping my head between her thighs as she found her release. I drove my finger deeper into her and felt her sphincter pulsing as she came.

"Fuck, I needed that. Go wash that finger and then get in here a fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I washed my hands well and then stroked my cock as I walked back to her bed. She was splayed out and ready for me, wet and willing, so I climbed aboard and slid into her. She gasped at the initial intrusion, then wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in until she had it all. She felt exquisite wrapped around me; this was just what I needed. She held me tightly and I could feel her rhythmic contractions, I nearly came from the pleasure of being in her. But I need more, I needed to take my pleasure from her, and as long as she was underneath me she couldn't take control. I looked into her green eyes as I began to fuck her, she smiled at me, knowing full well that I was in charge and finally not giving a shit as long as I pleased her.

"Fuck me hard and fast, Jason. Give me that great cock."

I began to speed my travels in and out of her and within minutes I felt the familiar tensing in my balls, she was nearing completion as well, her eyes had rolled back in her head and she was softly moaning.

"Fuck me, Jason. Give me your cum. I want to feel you throb inside me," she said, opening her eyes to look into mine again, "Do you want me to moan your name? Do you? You'd better make me cum before you go spewing yourself all up inside me."

"Oh, god, yes," I groaned," I want my name on your lips."

"Then fuck me harder, c'mon, you can do it. Make me scream, Jason."

I thrust faster, bottoming out against her each time, moans and the sounds of slapping flesh filled the room.

"That's it, I'm almost there, c'mon Jason, fuck me," she moaned.

Dammit, she drove me insane. A few more thrusts and she screamed my name as she grabbed my ass and drove her fingernails into my flesh. She began to quiver beneath me as she moaned out her satisfaction. I found my release as well, buried deep in her spasming cunt, and I pulsed a week's worth of cum up against her cervix as she squealed and groaned.

"Oh fuck, I feel your heat filling me. You weren't kidding about not nutting in a week."

"I don't joke about sex, Kathleen," I groaned as I released the last few drops of my seed. Once I'd spent myself in her I rolled off onto the mattress, exhausted and panting, but finally satisfied. It had been hard and fast but that's how she liked it, and I had been more than happy to oblige.