The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and laid down on the sofa, her head on the arm, and knees together.

"Don't be bashful," I told her, "there's no part of your body that I haven't enjoyed, there's nothing left to hide. I want to watch you please yourself, you've done this for me before. I want to continue to learn how to satisfy you."

As she parted her knees, her hand slid down between her legs and she began my education. I left the playlist and scrolled to Ravel's "Boléro", a long slow orchestral piece that would give her plenty of time to build to a climax. She closed her eyes as her fingers began to dance. I slid closer and leaned down to kiss her inner knees, she spread them wider, giving me a full view of her plump sex. First one finger and then another slid between her inner lips and bathed there for several minutes before disappearing into her depths, and a back-arching moan.

"I have an amazing view," I whispered from between her knees, "thank you."

"You're welcome," she softly whispered as her fingers drew more wetness from her depths, "This is so fucking hot, Jason."

"Would you mind if I record you?"

"No, I wouldn't mind, as long as it's only for your eyes."

With a couple of taps on my phone her femininity filled the screen, pink and wet.

"Slow down," I whispered as I kissed her knees again, "and part your lips for the camera."

She groaned but complied, the two fingers that had been slowly exploring her deepest reaches now withdrew and parted her lips. Fuck I just wanted to dive face-first into her, but this was a bit of submissive evaluation, that would come later.

"Touch your clit," I whispered, and she complied, slowly circling her pleasure button with the two wet fingers. With her other hand, she began fondling her generous breasts, and she began to moan softly. I let her carry on that way for a bit before telling her "harder."

She pressed her fingers more firmly against her turgid nub and circled it more rapidly. Soon she was moaning in pleasure.

"Stop," I commanded.

She flinched and her eyes popped open wide.

"What's wrong Jason? Did I do something I shouldn't have?"

"I told you no cumming until I tell you."

"Oh, fuck, I was so close. Please?"

"No, start again slowly."

She moaned and slumped back, while her fingers found their way between her folds.

Her breaths were deep and unsteady. Though I'd told her to start slowly, there was an unmistakable urgency this time. I knew that she had a burning desire that only an orgasm would satisfy. However, I was determined to let her burn to the ground before allowing her that quenching release. I restarted the music.

"You're such a good girl. Show me how to tease you without putting my fingers

inside," I told her.

She let out a big sigh, frustrated no doubt before she began touching herself again. Her fingers played between her lips and danced over and around her clit. The entire time I was still recording her. After a few minutes, I told her to slow down. She groaned in protest but complied. Her scent was boiling up from between her legs and I knew she wanted satisfaction, but I told her once again to stop.

"Uuugghhh, I need to cum Jason, I'm so close!"

"Let me taste your fingers."

She complied, and I licked her plump little digits clean, but I took my time. Once again, I told her to touch herself. So she was approaching her peak again, her knees were shaking and her eyes were welled with tears.

"That's a good girl," I told her as I kissed my way down her inner thighs, "you've almost earned your happy ending. Your scent is so strong, and you're so wet."

As my lips approached her pink lips, she opened them for me. She offered herself to my mouth, but my only response was to blow my hot breath against her. She groaned loudly and touched her clit.

"Please Jason, this is torture. Please make me cum. Touch me, taste me, I don't care what you do to me, but please give me release," she cried.

"Your release is up to you, but only I can allow it."

"Please then, please let me touch myself and release the pain."

"Cum for me then, quickly, before I change my mind."

In a flash, she buried her two wet fingers into her depths once again and brought the other hand down to let those fingers claw at her aching clit. I stood and recorded her rapture as she spasmed and screamed there on the sofa, her legs splayed wide, her back arching, her breath coming in rapid gasps. She collapsed along with the music.

In the coming months, she would look back on this afternoon and realize that she'd just taken the first step to becoming my new submissive. Soon I would own the bodies, minds, and souls of two women.

I retrieved a glass of water from the kitchen and gave it to her. She sat up and drank it quickly, slaking her thirst.

"Now it's my turn. On your knees."

She slid off the sofa and turned her back on me, offering me her still-quivering pussy.

"No," I said, "it's your mouth that I want."

"But Jason, I need you in me. Please!"

"In good time, besides, am I not in you when you take me into your mouth?"

"Yes, but that's not what I want."

"But that is what I want, my sweet, sweet Morsel. Now be a good girl, turn around, and open wide."

She turned to kneel before me, settled her plush bottom onto her heels, and took me between her lips. Yes, this was right where I wanted to be. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and began her usual fantastic sucking routine, her lips working up and down, her tongue dancing around my shaft. She was as skilled at pleasing me with her mouth as any woman I'd ever known.

"Oh yes, just what I need, sweet Morsel. Be a good girl and drain me into your throat."

She interrupted her oral gratification long enough to protest.

"Please, Jason, no. I'm begging you to bend me over and use me. Wouldn't it feel exquisite to drain your seed into my pulsing tunnel? Please, I need to feel your heat deep inside."

"Suck," I commanded.

She returned to pleasing me with her mouth, but tears welled up and escaped her eyes, leaving trails down her plump cheeks. That's what I wanted her to do - beg for sex. Even though it may seem cruel, it is all for her future. One more round of begging and I decided I'd give her what she wanted. I groaned as if I was about to cum, and she pulled me away to plead once more.

"Please Jason, Handsome, I'm begging you to find your pleasure in your sweet Morsel's cunt. I'm so wet for you. You've enjoyed another woman today but it has been a week since I've felt your presence inside."

Still kneeling, she stroked my cock to keep it stiff.

"It's been a week because you were inconsiderate of my needs, and now I'm being inconsiderate of yours. That seems fair to me."

"Must my error lead to this retribution? You're only depriving yourself of an opportunity to soil my cunt with your seed. Is that what you want? To use my mouth when I'm willing, and begging you to spread my cunt open and enjoy it?"

Now that was worthy begging from a sly young accountant, pointing out the opportunity cost of using her mouth instead of her cunt.

"Very well, kneel on the sofa."

Quick as a flash, she assumed the position, grabbed her upper thighs, and spread herself open for me. Positioning myself at her sopping entrance, I took what she'd begged me to take. And I had a huge fucking grin on my face while doing it.

"Assuming that you can get your way around here with tears and begging is not advisable. I gave in this time because you made an excellent argument for your case."

"Yes, Handsome. Oh so much yes," she moaned as I pleased us both.

She thought that she had won, but I wasn't finished with her. Having already cum once today I was in no hurry to do so again and I planned to edge her until she pleaded with me to let her cum.

"Oh Handsome, it feels exquisite to have you in me, filling the hungry place inside me."

"I must agree with you, there is no place that I'd rather be right now."

"Even if you could be with Cassandra?"

"Mmmm, Cassandra, she is an excellent piece, but I'm happy with you today. I know her body so well, I know exactly how to extract pleasure from her. But with you, it's always an exploration, learning what works best for me."

As we were talking I was taking long, deep strokes inside her, and her body responded by adding more wetness to her already sopping hole. I increased the pace and soon our flesh was slapping and she began to moan. I continued driving into her until she was ready for release, and then I slowed down.

"What are you doing? I was ready to go!"

"You are so skilled at begging that I thought it would be appropriate for you to beg for release."

"What? No, I'm not begging anymore."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I slid out of her and slid my cock against her ass.

"Okay, okay, okay. Please fill me up again. Put it in me."

I grinned as I slipped inside once more and bottomed out in her hungry hole.

"Your sweet Morsel needs to cum, Handsome. I need to grip your staff while I spasm around it. Don't you think I deserve relief? I've been so disciplined this week. I've been a stellar mentee, and I've learned to be unafraid. I've even arranged for an entire week so that you can take me wherever you want and do whatever you please."

She had great points. She was going to be a challenging submissive.

"Once again, you make excellent points. You can cum for me now."

"Oh, goodie!" she squealed. "Fuck me hard, please, and I'll scream your name!"

I grabbed her hips and pummeled her sweet pussy, driving her to orgasm. She spasmed and groaned, finally screaming out my name. I pulsed deep inside her and she collapsed, panting and crying. Not what I expected, the crying that is, and I felt that aftercare was probably required. I grabbed an afghan off the sofa and wrapped us in it as I pulled her to the floor. I held her as she shivered and sobbed into my chest.

"I've never been forced to plead for sex, Jason. I feel so ashamed that you made me so needy that I would beg you to fuck me. And then I begged you to let me cum! What are you doing to me?"

"I'm freeing you to experience sex in a way you never have before. By begging me to satisfy you, you finally stopped fighting me for control of your pleasure. You submitted yourself to my care and your satisfaction became my responsibility."

"I feel like such a slut, but I feel so free, so liberated. I feel euphoric. This is what Cassandra described," she said, still sobbing.

"This was just a small sample of what could be. It's amazing what we can do when we cooperate. All it took was for you to hear my voice. No restraints and no pain."

She shivered, but the sobbing subsided. "This is aftercare?" she asked.

"Yes, I'll be with you for as long as necessary, holding you, caring for you. At this moment, you are all that matters to me."

"I'm so scared, Jason, scared that I could lose myself in you," she sobbed. "So much has happened to me since you took me in. It's like I'm someone I don't even know, and you keep pushing me to do new things."

"Don't be scared, we never have to do this again, it's up to you. I'm excited that you've come into my life, and you are already enough."

"Omigod, Jason! I could never go further, I felt so out of control."

"That's the whole point. Sometimes feeling out of control is the most erotic feeling in the world."

"I can't, Jason. I just can't."

"Then we won't, it's as simple as that. You have the right to say no. Would you like me to help you to our bed where we can be more comfortable?"

"Yes, please."

Once in bed, she pressed against me again, her nose buried in my neck. We lay quietly for a while. Her breathing calmed down and I thought she had drifted off, but then she spoke.

"You call this our bed?"

"This is the only bed that you have ever slept in, so I think the term is appropriate."

"I never want to sleep anywhere else."

I chuckled softly. "So should I cancel our trip? I'm afraid I can't take this bed with us."

"You know what I mean. Don't take things so literally."

"Never is a long time, Chelsea."

"I know, but this feels so good."

We lay there quietly for a while longer. I had to admit to myself that having her lying next to me was something that I enjoyed immensely. Eventually, we got up and set about the rest of our day. We headed to the basement and worked out together, then a brief swim followed by a shower to get rid of the chlorine. Workout days meant a late dinner, something light. It was her turn to cook and she made a delicious stir-fry. We made an early night of it, in bed by 9 pm. We were both tired and drifted off quickly.

The next morning over breakfast and coffee we talked about the coming week, and about preparing Jennifer to be the team lead while Chelsea was on vacation with me. Chelsea repeatedly quizzed me about our destination. I never gave her our destination but told her to pack for warm weather, a lot of walking, and swimming.

The next week seemed to fly by and before we knew it, Friday evening was here.

Chelsea was excited about our trip, even though she had no clue where we were off to, and as we packed she hummed and softly sang. I'd never seen her like this. Saturday morning we were up and out the door early, headed to the local executive airport. In the car, Chelsea was confused.

"This isn't the way to the airport," she observed.

"It's the way to the airport that we are flying out of. We will be there soon."

The drive across town took us about 30 minutes. As I pulled into the airport she sat up and looked around.

"These are all small planes."

"You're very observant. Remind me never to slip anything past you!" I chuckled. I passed through the security gate and onto the tarmac, eventually stopping next to a private jet parked outside one of the hangars. Her eyes were huge, and her mouth was wide open.

"We're flying on that?" she asked in amazement.

"We are," I laughed as I stepped out of the car. A man exited the hangar and greeted us before taking our bags and loading them onto the plane.

"Can I walk around it?"

"Sure," I told her. She walked around the plane, sometimes touching its smooth surface. I stood near the hangar door, speaking with one of the employees. As she completed her circuit and neared the nose again one of the pilots emerged and spoke to her.

"Good morning, I take it you're going to be one of our passengers today?"

"Yes, I suppose I am. Where are we going today?"

"You don't know?"

"No, he hasn't told me," she said, nodding toward me.

"Well, then I'd probably be wise not to share his secret."

"Is this his plane?" she asked, leaning close to him and whispering.

He chuckled softly. "No, but it used to be. It's the CRISS Electronics corporate jet. We still take him places sometimes. The majority of our passengers are businessmen, and they rarely have someone as attractive as you. Are you his daughter?"

"No," was her only response. A smile graced her plump lips.

"Well, then I'd say that Mr. Brown is a lucky man to be traveling with a woman of such beauty. May I help you aboard? We're nearly ready to depart."

She took his hand and he helped her onto the stairs and into the airplane, emerging a few minutes later and approaching me near the hangar.

"Good morning, Mr. Brown! Beautiful day for flying." He offered me his hand and we shook.

"Good morning, Jarad. It certainly is a sunny day here. What's the weather like en route?"

"As beautiful as your traveling companion. You're one lucky dude, Mr. Brown, having a woman like that following you around."

"She is something, isn't she?"

"I'd say! We're ready to depart whenever you are, sir."

I followed him to the plane and soon we were airborne. Chelsea had been quiet for a while, looking out the window. Finally, she turned to me and spoke.

"So why are you still flying on the corporate jet of the company you sold?"

"It's part of my negotiated deal. They wanted me to consult with them and since I don't need their money I struck a deal for use of their jet, and a few other perks."

"So they'll take you anywhere?"

"Pretty much, as long as they can make stops to refuel. It sometimes takes longer than a commercial flight because of that, but it's much less stressful. We'll have to refuel once today."

"So where are they taking you today?"

I laughed. "Somewhere with you."

In a few hours, we were on the coast and making a fuel stop. She was enthralled with the view out the window because our approach took us briefly over the ocean and she revealed she'd never seen the ocean before. Once on the ground, we exited the airplane and got a quick bite to eat in the airport restaurant. Before long we were on our way again, leaving land behind.

"Holy shit, we're flying over the ocean? Where the fuck are you taking me?"

"To an island paradise."

"Get the fuck out! I'm heading to an island! I've never seen the ocean before and I'm traveling to an island!" She was excited, to say the least. She watched out the window until she could no longer make out the coast. After that, the view was pretty boring, so I reached into my bag and pulled out my tablet.

"Would you like to read my story?" I asked.

"The story of us? Yeah!"

"It's not an accurate retelling of our first few weeks. I left out the medical scare," I told her as I opened the story and handed her the device. She began to read.

"Yeah, that first part is accurate, but was I that much of a mess when you came to "The Pie Place" that night?" she laughed. "Did I have pie crust in my hair?"

"You did."

She continued reading.

"You sniffed my panties? You dirty old man, I knew you wanted me. All those years, and you had the hots for me the whole time. Were you serious about taking me in front of your wife and daughter?"

"Hey, a guy can fantasize can't he?"

"Fuck, I was such a slut that first morning, but I must admit, that was the most thrilling ride of my life, so far."

"I was an emotional wreck those first few days, wasn't I? I'm sorry about that."

"No worries, if that's what led to you having sex with me, I'm not inclined to complain."

"Oh shit, the lingerie store! That was incredible. I felt so naughty."

I noticed that one hand had moved between her legs.

"Ah, the hood of your car. We've done that twice now. I love the heat of the hood pressed against my tits. That first time was so intense. I would like to note that you haven't spanked me much since then. And you still haven't bent me over the washing machine."

"Ugh," she said as she handed the tablet back to me, "I can't read the next part."

The next part was about her finding Benjamin buried in Penelope.

"I know, but it's relevant to the story."

She sat quietly for a while, but her hand was still between her legs.

"Can I help you with that?" I finally asked her.

"Here? What if the pilots come out?"

"They won't, they're used to not disturbing the passengers. There's a sofa back there," I said, thumbing toward the back of the cabin, "you could join the mile-high club."

"Well, it has been a week. And how many women can say they're members of the mile-high club?"

"Probably every woman who's ever been a guest on a private jet, but that's just my guess."

"Well, then, I guess I almost have to!" she squealed as she rose and headed for the back.

I caught up to her, spun her around, and wrapped her in my arms just as she reached the sofa. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, then another on the tip of her nose. She tilted her head back and offered me her lips. I was happy to take the soft pillows and press them against mine. It was a soft landing in those puffy cushions, but it quickly became a passion-filled contest to determine who would come up for air last. She lost that contest, coming up for air but diving back in quickly. She melted against me with a moan and a shudder. We kissed for a few moments before she pressed against my chest, breaking the kiss."