The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Brown, you take my breath away," she said with a grin, "but I need to give you more than that." She began undoing her belt.

"What is it that you need to give me, Ms. Beauchamp? I'm a very prosperous man, so I imagine there's little you have that I need," I told her, almost laughing at our silly charade.

"I'm confident that you have nothing like this, Mr. Brown," she said with a raised eyebrow and a slight smile on her plump lips. She dropped her shorts and kicked them aside. She was now naked from the waist down, she'd worn no panties today.

"I have to agree with you, Ms. Beauchamp. I believe that I need quite a bit of what you're offering."

She stepped close to me and I wrapped one arm around her. I lifted her onto her toes as my hand parted her thighs. I pressed my lips to hers once again. As I parted her folds with my fingers she moaned softly. She was already sopping wet, and my fingers slid easily across her clit and along her lips, finally disappearing into her boiling entrance. I found her sensitive spot inside and thrummed it as she began to moan and twitch in my arms.

"Take all of it you want, Mr. Brown... please," she whimpered as she spasmed in my arms.

"Thank you, I believe that I will. You're mine now, Ms. Beauchamp, all mine," I whispered in her ear.

I felt a flood of her nectar flow over my fingers and drip to the carpeted floor of the aircraft. Her scent filled the air and gave me hunger, so I sat her down on the sofa and then knelt between her legs. I slid her thighs onto my shoulders and tasted her nectar, sliding my tongue the length of her lips, alternating probing her clit and her entrance. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deeper as she groaned in pleasure.

"Enjoying yourself, Mr. Brown?" she whispered. I answered by circling my tongue around her clit and giving it a firm suck. Her back arched and she drew in a sharp breath. "I will take that as a yes," she groaned.

After several more minutes of dining on her quivering cunt, I decided it was time for another orgasm. My fingers found her pleasure spot again while I suckled her clit, and soon she was moaning and quivering for me again. She was doing a good job of keeping the noise down, but I doubt the pilots could have heard us anyway.

Her orgasm subsided and she lay there on the sofa breathing heavily. She asked for some water so I stepped into the galley to get it. Just as I did, Benjamin, the other pilot, came down the aisle and headed for the restroom. There was nothing I could do, and Chelsea was out of it, so he got to see her legs spread and her pussy gaping open.

"Up to your old tricks, I see." He winked at me as he stepped into the bathroom and locked the door.

I sat with Chelsea and helped her sip the water and then retrieved a blanket from the overhead and spread it over her. I'm not sure she knew why, because I don't believe she saw the pilot even after he walked past her again. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply as she recovered from two orgasms in quick succession. Once I was confident that the other pilot was not making a similar trip I dropped my pants, and pulled her ass to the edge of the sofa. With my knees on the edge, I slipped into her. She groaned as I bottomed out against her, my balls pressing against her ass.

"Ms. Beauchamp, I'm about to give you something that I'm sure you don't have."

"Oh, yes... give it to me Mr. Brown... give it all to me," she begged as she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into her now quivering tunnel.

I enjoyed her for some time, leisurely sliding in and out. She closed her eyes and fondled her tits while she quivered and softly moaned, occasionally moaning my name. It was a long, luxurious fuck. Eventually, I felt the familiar slowing sensation that announced the beginning of our initial descent. It would likely be about 30 minutes before we touched down but I knew that we'd need to be buckled in well before that. I grabbed her hips and began to thrust vigorously, our flesh slapping in rhythm. Soon we were both cumming and she squealed when I emptied myself into her.

I pulled out and grabbed a towel from the galley. When I stepped back into the cabin I noticed that my seed was drooling out of her well-used cunt, and dripping down the front of the sofa. I cleaned both of us, and the sofa, as well as I could but I knew that we had left some stains. I didn't worry much, they weren't the first cum stains I'd left in this jet, and they likely would not be the last.

We were securely buckled in before the pilot requested it over the cabin speakers, and not much later we were on the ground in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. As we taxied to the terminal, Chelsea became very excited.

"I'm on an island! Where are we?"

"This is Puerto Rico."

"Ahhhh!" she squealed.

We deplaned, and while our luggage was being brought to us I spoke with Jarad about the return trip, one week hence. He said that he and Benjamin would be our pilots on the return flight and that they would bring the larger jet so I could use the amenities. I knew the amenities he was speaking of. The larger jet seated fewer in the main cabin but it had a room in the tail that included a bed. We said our goodbyes to the pilots and left. I rented an SUV and our week in Puerto Rico began.

Our first stop was Rincón, where we checked into our hotel, enjoyed the beach, and watched the sunset as we had dinner. Back in the room, exhausted from the eventful day, we fell asleep quickly. The next day, we spent the morning in Rincón and then in the afternoon, drove to Guánica. We explored the forest in the State Park, had an early dinner waterside, and then took a boat to what would end up being the highlight of the trip for Chelsea. We boarded a small boat at sunset, on a night that turned out to be a new moon. The captain took us West, to La Parguera, and there, we snorkeled in the bioluminescent waters. She was spellbound by the light show that erupted around her. As we were the only customers that night he let her swim until she came back to the boat on her own. As we two men sat in the boat watching her in the white bikini that I'd bought her, we talked a bit in a mixture of English and Spanish. Mostly about the island and my plans, but eventually the conversation turned to Chelsea.

"The young lady, is she your wife?" he asked.

"Mi juguete (my play thing)." I replied.

"Belleza extraordinaria (extraordinary beauty)," he said, as we watched her frolic in the water. Her laughter punctuated the darkness.

"Si," I agreed, "she is increíble."

"Forgive me, señor, but a good man would not toy with her."

"Si, but am I a good man?" I asked, more of a question to myself.

She had now swam back to the boat, and he helped her aboard. She was exhausted but excited beyond measure, giggling and talking excitedly on the ride back to Guánica.

The next morning we rose early and continued our tour of the island, including the Museo de Arte de Ponce, Carabalí Rainforest Park where we rode horses on the beach, Caguas, and the Seven Seas beach at Fajardo. While at the beach we snorkeled in the shallow waters, holding hands often and exploring the myriad of sea life. We walked out of the water and I noticed several men, both locals and tourists, admiring her in that white bikini. We held hands as we walked down the beach and found a secluded area. We spread a blanket and I rested my back against the trunk of a palm tree and rested under the shade of the trees and bushes. She laid her head on my lap and I stroked her arm, light butterfly-like touches that raised prickles on her skin.

"That feels good," she sighed. Her hand had been lying on my thigh and she began to gently squeeze it; her hand gradually moved toward my cock. My excitement built and my cock grew under her head.

"It seems I've created a problem. Should I address it?"

"Yes," I moaned as her hand gripped my erection through my trunks.

She knelt between my legs and pulled my trunks off. I was now totally naked, lying on the beach, with a gorgeous blonde between my legs. She stretched out onto her stomach and took my cock and balls in her hands, massaging and stroking me. It only took a few seconds for my staff to grow to full size. My head was an angry purple and felt like it might explode at any moment. I was soon engulfed in her lips, and my angry knob was tapping the back of her throat.

"Take it easy," I groaned.

Her response was to moan, which nearly sent me over the edge. I grasped her hair and pulled her off my cock, causing it to flop in the sea breeze.

"I told you to take it easy. If you're willing to suck my cock on a beach, I want to enjoy it, so slow down," I said angrily.

"I'm sorry, Jason... it just felt so slutty to be doing it on the beach. I got a little carried away."

"I relish the fuck out of making you feel slutty, but how about we both enjoy this for a while instead of rushing into orgasm? Take your time; enjoy being my Caribbean slut."

She smiled at me with those plump lips and I released her hair. She returned her mouth to my cock and slowed down, her head bobbing in my lap and her tongue swirling in her mouth. I relaxed back against the tree and closed my eyes, listening to the water lap on the sand.

Several minutes passed, then as I sat there enjoying the sensations I heard a snap and looked to my left. I young man, a local, judging by his looks, was standing a short distance away. He had his cock out and stroked it, matching the motion of Chelsea's bobbing head.

"We have an audience," I whispered, "off to your right."

Without taking my cock out of her mouth, she turned her head and looked at him as she continued slurping on my cock. Then she stopped sucking me and smiled at him.

"What should we do?" she asked.

"Give him a show, I suppose."

She and the stranger locked eyes; she licked up my shaft and engulfed my head. She rolled slightly onto her side so she could watch him while she sucked me. I felt an additional excitement at having an audience, another man watching her as she attended to my aching cock. She felt it too, I could sense it in her. She was enjoying putting on a show for him. It didn't take long until I began to experience that familiar tightening in my balls. She sensed it too. At the last possible moment, she took my cock from her mouth and gave it a stroke, sending ropes of cum pulsing onto my stomach. I moaned in frustration at not being able to finish between her warm lips. She milked every last drop from me, all the while looking at the stranger. He stood there still stroking his cock.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well it wouldn't be much of a show without a cum shot, now would it? Besides, the show's not over yet," she said with a grin.

She knelt between my legs and reached behind her back to untie her top. Reaching behind her neck to do the same, she let her breasts free, tossing her top into the sand at the base of the tree.

"I've been wanting to free these since we got here," she moaned as she massaged her ample bosom. She looked to see if the stranger was still there. He was, and he was still stroking his cock. She stood up and took a few steps toward him.

"Chelsea --," I whispered.

She stopped and looked back at me. "It's okay, the show's not over."

She turned and slunk toward him like a cat stalking its prey, her ass swaying seductively. When she reached him she stopped at his side; he was no longer stroking his cock but he still held it in his hand. She wrapped her hand around him and turned him towards her. They were now standing broadside to me. It was my turn for a show.

He was much taller than her, much taller than the average Puerto Rican; his cock was long and thin. As she stood there massaging the head of his cock she was talking to him. She apparently told him to touch her breasts because he wrapped his fingers around them and started massaging and pinching her nipples. She closed her eyes and bowed her head, then glanced at me. She began stroking his full length and I faintly heard him moan. Watching her with another man, with her fully aware that I was there, had my heart beating rapidly. Surprisingly, my cock began to stir again so I wrapped my hand around it while I sat there reclining against the tree. She smiled when she saw this.

They continued touching each other for a while, speaking quietly. I imagined she was talking dirty to him, getting him worked up. I was surprised that he hadn't cum yet. Between jacking himself and now having her hand stroking his length I figured he'd been at this for some time now. Soon, she knelt on the sand in front of him, and I assumed he was about to get his cock sucked dry. Instead, she looked up at him, still speaking, as she quickened her strokes. He lost control. He threw his head back and I heard him roar as he unloaded on her tits. She looked at me and smiled as he was coating her. I'd suspected she was a bit of an exhibitionist when she let me record her masturbating, but this confirmed my suspicions. She continued milking him as she rubbed his head across her nipples and slid it between her cum-soaked globes. She stood up, smiled at him, and then walked toward me. He stood there momentarily, watching her ample ass sway, before putting his cock back in his shorts and trotting back up the beach from where he'd come from.

As she strode back toward me, naked save for her bikini bottom, she smiled and played with his cum that now adorned her tits. As she reached me, she fell to her knees.

"Enjoy my slut show?" she asked, glancing down at the hard cock in my hand. "Look at all this cum on my tits."

I stroked myself as she played with his cum, rubbing it over her globes. Her hands were covered in his spunk and it formed strands between her fingers. Her entire chest was shiny and sticky. She reached down and scooped the cum from my stomach and joined it with his, smearing it around her tits. She stared at me and moaned as she caressed herself. She pinched her nipples and then pulled her fingers away; strands of cum formed between them. I groaned and dribbled what remaining cum I had left onto my stomach. She gave me a cute smile and then stood and walked into the ocean to rinse her chest; I pulled on my trunks and joined her.

With the cum rinsed from our bodies we strode hand-in-hand down the beach.

"That was incredibly hot," she said.

"When did you become such a slut?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Not until I moved in with you, you dirty old man; you've corrupted me."

"I think I'll continue to corrupt you."

We spent two full days in San Juan, shopping and going dancing. In the dance club, she was on the floor with a group of women when some men approached them and started dancing as well. Soon, three of the men had her cut off from the group and were pressing their bodies against her. Their hands began to roam over her and at first, she seemed to be enjoying the attention, then one of them began grinding against her ass. He reached down and began easing the hem of her dress up her thighs. At first, she didn't realize it, only when his hands grasped her bare cheeks did the reality of her nakedness set in. A startled look came across her face and she turned to push him away but he wrapped her in his arms instead, pulling her close as she struggled. I strode onto the dance floor and took her by the arm, fixing him with an icy stare. He released her and the three men melted into the crowd. I led her to the exit before anything else could happen.

"You need to develop more situational awareness. You could have been raped," I growled through clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry, Jason! You're hurting me."

I didn't realize that I still had a firm grip on her bicep. I released her arm but placed my hand on her back, urging her to the car.

"Why are you in such a hurry? We're away from them now," she complained.

"Because they just left the club and they're following us. I'm no match for the three of them so get your ass moving!"

She glanced over her shoulder and saw them, then paused briefly to rip off her high heels and took off running for the car. "C'mon!"

We reached the car and drove away; they stood on the sidewalk and watched us pass.

"That's how women go missing," I growled at her.

"I'm sorry!" she snapped as she began to cry.

"Don't be sorry, be angry at yourself! Not all men have your well-being and best interests at heart. Learn that lesson, and don't ever go out alone. It's a lucky thing I was there."

"Thank you," she said softly, her voice trembling through her tears

"Your naiveté is endearing at times but it can get you into trouble quickly if you don't have your defenses up."

That night in bed she snuggled up tighter than ever, and I felt her still faintly trembling. I held her in my arms until she fell asleep. She'd been frightened, and rightfully so.

The next morning we drove on to Mar Chiquita in Manati, ending our week back in Aguadilla. We were exhausted, and I knew we'd only touched on a fraction of the things to see and do. I made a vow to myself to bring her back. As exhausted as she was, she was full of life that night. It was a welcoming change from the woman I'd first encountered in Pie Town.

Saturday arrived, the day we were returning home. When we reached the airport the aircraft had yet to arrive. We decided to have an early afternoon cocktail at the airport bar and settled in to wait with two Mimosas. We didn't have to wait long, the aircraft arrived just as we finished our drinks. As promised, they had brought the larger jet. After the aircraft was refueled, we boarded and were on our way home. Jarad had taken the liberty of ordering a meal from the caterer and we dined on our last island meal.

As we sat sipping a rum cocktail I asked her if she'd like to renew her membership in the mile-high club.

"Last time we did that you told me the pilots wouldn't see us, and yet one of them did. He saw me all splayed open."

"I didn't know you were coherent enough to realize he was there," I chuckled.

"Well, I was, and I was rather embarrassed. Besides, there's no sofa in the back."

"True, but we have something even better, come with me," I said as I stood and reached for her hand.

As we stepped through the door into the bedroom, she had a big smile on her face.

"Why, Mr. Brown, I believe you might be able to have your way with me without being disturbed."

I shut the door behind us and then pressed her up against it, holding her wrists together above her head with one hand. I placed my leg between hers so that my thigh was pressed into her womanhood. With my free hand, I brushed the hair from her face and raised her chin so she was looking into my eyes. I stared intently as if I was admiring a delicious meal. She closed her eyes and parted her plump lips as an offering.

"Give in, Chelsea. Give yourself to me, unreservedly. I want your mind in addition to your body. I swear on all that is holy that I will worship the ground you walk on," I whispered, our lips grazing as I spoke.

"I can't, Jason," she said, breathlessly, "please don't ask this of me."

"Still afraid of losing yourself"

She nodded and briefly pressed her lips firmly to mine.

"What if by losing the Chelsea you know, the woman who's been hurt, sheltered, and reserved, you found a new Chelsea who is strong, and powerful? A woman who is adored and treasured simply because she exists?"

She found my tongue and we kissed passionately for several minutes until she broke the kiss.

"Can you be happy with just my body, for now?" she asked as she looked deep into my eyes.

"For now," I smiled as I began to undress her. I ached to tie her down and free her but I knew better than to push, I might drive her away. For now, meant leaving

possibilities open, for now wasn't a no. I could live with that, for now.