The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a sundress today. This made the act of undressing her a simple matter of slipping the tiny straps off her shoulders and letting the flimsy fabric fall to the floor. I sat her on the edge of the bed and removed the white sneakers from her tiny feet. She wore lace-topped socks identical to those she wore that fateful night. I peeled them off and exposed her teeny toes, adorned with her favorite pink polish. It had been weeks since I had given them proper attention, so I placed my lips on the top of one foot. As she sighed and lay back on the bed, I enjoyed my fetish. I kissed her feet and sucked her toes for probably ten minutes before I began working my way up her legs, one wet kiss after another.

When I reached her knees I removed her panties. Without my even asking she bent her legs at the knees and parted her thighs.

"You drive me crazy, Handsome," she whispered.

From my position between her thighs, I was quickly intoxicated by her scent. That musky, slightly tart smell, caused the animal in me to rage and I inhaled deeply as the tip of my nose tickled her clit. Unable to contain my lust I unleashed my tongue on her lips, eliciting a moan.

She placed her hand on the back of my head in gentle encouragement and crossed her ankles behind my back. I feasted on her while she sighed and moaned, and then began working her to an orgasm in earnest. I brought my fingers into play, first on her clit while I tongued the nectar from her entrance, and then slid them inside her to find her pleasure spot.

"Oh FUCK! I'm cumming Jason! Yes, yes, YES! Dammit, eat my pussy, make me cuuuummmm!" she commanded. She moaned and spasmed as she held my head tightly against herself, fucking my face and fingers.

As she recovered, I crawled up next to her. She grabbed me and pulled my lips to hers.

"I love to taste myself on your breath," she moaned as her tongue found mine and we kissed.

"If you ever have a lover that doesn't enjoy dining on your sweet pussy, you should kick him to the curb," I told her.

"I'll just keep you around so I can use your tongue, or if I find a husband maybe you can give him lessons." she giggled.

"Now there's a kinky thought!"

I looked into her smiling eyes, there was a new light there behind them, and there was a new joy in her smile, a little more teeth showing. It seemed that this trip had done her some good. I leaned in to kiss her again, gently this time, our lips lingered together.

"How do you want me today, Mr. Brown?" she said with a mischievous grin.

"I would like to have you by the back door, Ms. Beauchamp."

She looked a bit nervous and diverted her eyes. "I get nervous when you do that without me being properly prepared."

"I brought an enema bottle with us, it just needs water added."

"You've been carrying this around with you all week!"

"Yes, I'm a dirty old man who enjoys fucking young girls in the ass!" I said, animatedly.

"But seriously, we've been so busy and so exhausted each evening, that I didn't want to pressure you into having sex."

Her look softened and she held my face in one hand. "Then yes, I'll gladly let you have me that way. While I'm preparing I want you to get undressed, okay?"

I nodded in agreement and then walked forward to my carry-on and got the enema package and some lubricant out of my bag. She disappeared into the toilet attached to the bedroom and I undressed and lay on the bed. When she emerged she came over to the bed and bent down at the waist.

"I'm ready to be plundered, Mr. Brown," she said with a smile.

I patted the mattress and asked her to lie down in front of me.  She smiled knowingly and snuggled against my stiffening cock.

"I want to take you slowly, I want this to take a long time, and I want to cum together,"

I whispered while kissing her neck.

I applied some lube to her crinkled exit as well as my now turgid staff.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she moaned as I massaged her puckered hole.

After we were both well-lubed, I pressed into her anus. She rasped loudly as my cock pried her open. I took my time giving her my full length, and when I was finally buried in her I heard a soft "yes". She reached between her legs and massaged my balls as I throbbed inside her. When I began to thrust, she put her fingers to work on herself; I felt one join me inside, separated by only a few membranes.

"I love fucking your juicy ass, my darling Morsel."

"What about my pussy and mouth, don't you love fucking them too?" she asked, sounding a bit pouty.

"Oh, I do love them too. I guess I just love fucking you."

"Good, because I love letting you fuck me. I've never had a lover like you, Handsome. You always give me amazing orgasms, and you make sure I'm satisfied before you finish. You're so considerate."

"What's happening in my mind is anything but considerate."

"I didn't say that you weren't naughty," she giggled.

While taking my time and enjoying being grasped by her sphincter, I ran my hand over her body. As she continued to work between her lips, I trailed wet kisses on her neck and shoulders and nibbled her ear. Between the two of us, she was soon approaching her release. When it became apparent that she was almost to the point of no return, I pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she groaned, "I was so close."

"Not yet, I'm not finished."

I placed her fingers on my lips and licked them clean as she squirmed against me, her muscles squeezing me. I smacked her behind and she yelped. A faint smile flashed across her lips. I smacked her again but kept my hand against her flesh and held it there briefly before sliding it over her hip and down between her legs. She was incredibly wet and I easily slid my fingers between her folds. She uttered a soft "yes" at my touch. With my fingers in her pink, my cock in her brown, and my lips on her neck, she was soon on her way toward orgasm. Once again I took her to the edge and yanked her back, denying her release.

"Ohhh, please baby, I need to cum. I need to cum on that big cock of yours. Don't you want to feel me quiver and shake while you fuck me?"

I said nothing, I just kept touching, kissing, and fucking her. I was close to orgasm myself so this time I helped her slowly approach her release, giving her soft kisses, and a gentle touch. She began to softly moan and squirm against me.

I whispered in her ear, "Cum for me, right now.".

"Oh, baby, I'm there. Yessssss," she gasped as her body quaked. I continued my soft caresses between her legs to help extend her orgasm. It was gentle, as orgasms go, but lasted for at least a minute. Just after she reached her peak and was starting to fade, I moaned near her ear and my cock pulsed in her, sending her to the peak again. She thrust back against me, grabbing my ass and pulling me deep. I smacked her behind, and she yelled and quivered. As we both faded, I pulled her close and continued kissing her. Once my softening cock slipped out of her she excused herself and headed to the restroom. When she returned to bed I excused myself.

Once we were both clean we snuggled in bed. I checked the time and by my estimate from what the pilots told me, we had three hours until our arrival so I set an alarm for two hours and pulled her close. We were facing each other, her face in my chest and one leg between mine.

"That was incredible," she whispered between kisses, "Was I good for you?"

"You always satisfy me," I said, then held our kiss a bit longer, "I hope you know that."

"I just want to please you. These last few months have been life-changing, Jason.

And this trip... I would never have, could never have, done that without you. I don't know how to thank you."

"I think you just did," I chuckled.

She squirmed against me, snuggling closer, and lay there for a while.

"This feels so right, Jason, but how do I get on with my life? I can't be a billionaire's fuck toy forever."

"Why not?" I asked. "Why can't there be room in your life for me? Why can't I have you? Shouldn't every billionaire have a fuck toy? Besides, I'm trying to help you move on. I'm trying to show you that there is so much more to this world, and you deserve a place in it."

"But I feel, I don't know, overshadowed, smothered maybe."

"There are worse places to be than in my shadow. Being there shows that you're close to me. Listen, I don't want to sound like some boy who's fallen for his first girl, but you came into my life and, like magic, everything was a bit more beautiful, a little more vibrant. You helped me break out of complacency and I'm enjoying life again. I won't stop you from leaving, but don't for a moment think that it's what I want."

"But, what about Crissie? And my parents, oh god, Dad will have a fit."

"You can't live your life trying to make others happy. It's your life, what do you want, how do you want to live it? As for your parents, how much do you care? They're halfway across the country and you rarely see them. My daughter will just have to get over it."

"But you want... something that I don't know I can give."

"Yes, I want to share my life with you, I want to support your success, push you to be your most confident self, I want to give you experiences you haven't even dreamed of, I want you to feel adored, and respected, and I want to honor and protect you."

"But what you want in return --."

"What I want in return is your entire being, body, mind, and spirit. Yes, I know, it's scary, but you're already reaping the rewards without making a commitment. Leave if you must, but it will be less effective to mentor you from a distance. You'll sleep alone, and your sexual life will effectively cease, save for prowling bars. Eventually, we will drift apart."

She buried her face in my chest and I felt her gently shudder, then tears moistened my skin.

"Consider what I'm offering Chelsea, a bond beyond your understanding of love. I apologize for pushing you, I won't ask the question again. What I will do is bring you deeper into my life, for just a short while. I'm being honored with some philanthropy award next weekend, a black tie affair. Cassandra is accompanying me, you should as well."

"That sounds... like not fun."

"You sound like you're pushing me away. I'm opening a door, if you don't want to walk through then that's up to you. You're always free to say no, but continually refusing me will not end well for you."

"I'd love to accompany you," she sighed.

"Good. Let's take a quick nap before we land, we're crossing several time zones and our bodies need to adjust."