The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 10

Story Info
The sexual awakening of my daughter's plump friend continues.
8.3k words
4.84
8.9k
7
4

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the week leading up to the award banquet, I took Chelsea shopping to make sure that she had everything that I wanted her to have. She had the black dress with the pink band across her breasts, but I wanted new stockings, new panties, and new shoes for her. We made our rounds through the mall shops and quickly obtained everything except shoes. I had no idea that shoe shopping could be so sexy.

The mall was quiet that day so when we passed through the door to the shoe store, causing it to ding, and then saw no other customers, I wasn't surprised. The only sales clerk, a young sandy-haired man in his early twenties with a name tag that said "Jon", greeted us. I told him what we needed and he asked us to take a seat while he went to the back to gather some shoes for her to try. He glanced at her sneakers and immediately judged her size correctly. We followed him to the back of the store where the fitting chairs were arranged near the stockroom.

He was gone only briefly; returning with six boxes. Taking the seat at her feet he took a foot in his hand and untied the laces before gently loosening them and slipping the shoe off. He gently cupped her foot and I could tell that he briefly admired it before moving on to the other foot and repeating the process. I had been told that many men working in shoe stores had a foot or shoe fetish, but she'd also worn a pair of nude stay-up stockings with her sun dress to help ensure that she would get shoes that fit her well. I estimated that Jon had a fetish for either feet, stockings, or shoes. After trying on the third pair I was sure it was feet or stockings based on the way that he touched hers. She was enjoying the attention, squirming in her seat and clamping her thighs together. I knew she had to be wet between her legs.

"So Jon," I asked, "is it feet or stockings that get you going, or maybe both?"

His face turned red and his voice cracked. " I-- I-- I d--d --don't --," he stuttered.

"C'mon Jon, I see how you hold her feet. Personally, they both get me going. My favorite thing is sucking on her toes."

"You suck on your daughter's toes?" he squeaked.

"She's not my daughter, Jon. She's my little fuck toy, aren't you Chelsea?"

Her eyes were rolled back in her head because Jon had been surreptitiously massaging her feet between shoe changes. She softly moaned "yes".

"You have her fired up, Jon, I bet she wants to touch herself. Do you want to touch yourself my little Morsel?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I need to touch myself. I need to cum," she whispered.

"Do you want to help this gorgeous woman cum, Jon? All you have to do is indulge your fetish. Is that what you want, Jon?"

He was in shock about what was happening; all he did was nod and continue to rub her feet.

"Do you want to see her pussy, Jon? She has a sweet pussy and I'm sure that she'll show it to you if you agree to help her cum."

"Help me cum, Jon," she whispered as she looked deep into his eyes and raised the hem of her sun dress. She hadn't worn underwear. She spread her legs and slid her fingers between her engorged lips, parting them for his viewing pleasure. Jon moaned when he looked down and saw her splayed out in front of him with her fingers dancing across her pink. From that point, he never diverted his eyes away from her crotch but his fingers and lips were magic on her feet.

In no time she quivered and softly groaned, "You're so good, Jon, I'm cumming for you. Look at me shake, my legs are shaking because of you, Jon. Oh, Jooooonnnnn!"

Jon groaned and twitched, cumming in his pants while she came for him. He and Chelsea sat there for a moment just looking at each other. Their faces were flush and their breathing was rapid. She extended her nectar-covered fingers to him and he sucked them clean.

Finally, Jon broke the spell.

"Thank you, Miss. I --, oh fuck, excuse me," he said when he looked at the wet spot forming on his trousers. He ran into the storeroom, no doubt heading to the restroom to clean up.

I laughed as I took his seat in front of her.

"You are a wicked woman, the poor boy didn't know what he was getting himself into."

"Well, he started caressing my feet as soon as he took my sneakers off. He knew what he was doing. And what about you? You egged us on! I would have been happy with a foot massage but no, you suggested I needed to cum!"

"I highly doubt that he came to work today planning to cum in his pants."

"Probably didn't expect to have a pussy laid out in front of his face either!" she giggled.

"Let's get your shoes selected before he returns; I doubt he'll be comfortable sitting here again."

By the time he returned, we had selected shoes and were waiting at the register.

"Hey, yeah um, I take it you found a pair you liked, yeah, uh, will that be all?"

"Wasn't that enough, Jon?" Chelsea cooed.

"Oh! Yeah, um, yes, it was great, yeah. Thank -- thank you. I mean, do you need any polish or waterproofing, yeah."

"Not today," she answered, "but the next time I need shoes, I'm coming to see you," with emphasis on coming.

I think that the boy nearly had a heart attack. He rang up the sale and I paid in cash, including a generous tip.

"Keep the change, buy yourself some new underwear," I told him as he handed over the shoes. As we walked out, she put some extra sway in her step.

"Wicked," I said.

Our last stop was the jewelry store.

"You need proper jewelry," I told her.

She smiled and followed me in. I selected a pair of ear cuffs, a curve of golden wire that settled around her ear with jewels at three points; her lobe, where the helix met her skull, and a third halfway between the two. They sparkled in sapphire and diamond.

"I have pierced ears you know," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'll never give you a gift that pierces your delicious flesh," I responded, fixing my stare deep into her eyes. She glanced away and blushed as did the saleswoman behind the counter. When I handed the saleswoman my card to pay for our purchase, her hand lingered on mine momentarily. She was an attractive woman, maybe my age. Her hair was prematurely gray, styled in a long pixie cut; she was rocking the look. Most other days I would have attempted to take her out and make her moan my name.

With all our necessary purchases in hand, we made our way back home. There was one more gift waiting there for her, I'd purchased it weeks ago, several versions of it actually, but this would be the perfect opportunity to give her the first one.

Saturday arrived and Cassandra joined us for a late lunch so she and Chelsea could get ready together. When Chelsea excused herself to the bathroom, I spoke with Cassandra.

"I'm going to offer her a temporary collar, just for tonight."

"This young woman gets to you, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she's a born submissive but she doesn't know it. Eventually, I will free her from the silly notion that she's in control."

"For what it's worth, I agree with you. She is a natural."

"You should know," I grinned.

"I've already controlled her twice with just my voice. The first time I had her begging for sex and then begging to cum, then today I had her cumming in the shoe store with the help of a young pervert sales-boy. I even had him under my control."

"Perverts shouldn't call other people perverts."

"It's a term of respect when I use it."

"You love it when women beg for your cock, don't you?"

"I do if I've made them do it, otherwise they're just whiny, needy bitches."

"She's strong-willed, and from what she's told me, you're helping her become even stronger with your mentoring. Then there's this trip you took, expanding her life experiences. She's becoming more worldly."

"Well, let's not forget that I nearly got her raped on that trip. That night she trembled until she fell asleep."

"And I'm sure that you have talked with her, and helped her learn a lesson from the experience. I know you learned a lesson."

"And what lesson would it be that I learned?"

"That even the most powerful men can have control wrested from them."

"It did not feel good."

"Remember, that feeling is what you're asking her to embrace."

"I hadn't considered that."

"I'm sure you haven't, you've been thinking with your cock with this young woman since day one. It's time to think with your heart."

She looked deep into my eyes and we sat there for a moment. She was right, I was planning to train a new sub, not take ownership of a woman already skilled as a submissive as I had with Cassandra.

"When we found each other, I was looking for someone like you. I was already experienced. She is naive, Jason. You have to go slow with her."

Cassandra reached her hand to mine. "Will you be releasing me from our commitment if she submits to you?"

"When she submits, and no, absolutely not, I have no intention of releasing you. Are you requesting to be released?"

"No."

"Good, she will never be able to replace you. Besides, our agreement has no pre-determined end. You may request release, but only I can grant it. You are mine."

"I just thought --."

"You thought wrong. Put such thoughts out of your mind."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, a faint smile flashing across her lips.

"May I make a request?" she asked.

"You may."

"I'd like to help train her, starting tonight."

"I think that is an excellent idea, but what do you want in return? I know you, Cassandra, you always want something in return."

"I've tasted her mouth, and it's given me a hunger for her lips."

"So my alpha sub wants a sub of her own?" I chuckled.

"I want to awaken her to the full buffet of sexual experience. It can only make her a better sub for you. Imagine the three of us, sharing each other."

"You make an interesting proposal. Are you willing to spend the time required?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And this will not interfere with our monthly arrangement?"

"No, Sir, but it will likely require that I spend more time with the two of you."

"Something I would enjoy immensely, our time together needn't always involve a scene."

"No, Sir, but if I could help her to learn that a strong hand from her master is an experience to be welcomed..."

"Then I accept your proposal. I will amend our agreement and we will re-sign. You are excused, go help her get ready."

"Yes, Sir."

She rose and left the room. A slight scent of excitement and fear wafted in the air as she passed behind me.

I let them use the large master bath and I used the guest bath. After shaving, brushing my teeth, and showering, I went to my bedroom to get my clothes. The women were applying their makeup; both were dressed in bras and panties. I thought now would be a good time to let Chelsea see how Cassandra would attend to me.

"Slut!"

Cassandra's head jerked toward me and her body tensed; her green eyes turned dark and her nostrils flared.

"Yes, Sir."

"Knees," I told her, pointing to the carpet in front of me. She quickly obeyed, crossing the room and kneeling in front of me.

"How may I please you, Sir?" she asked.

"Show me your breasts."

She dutifully obeyed, dropping her bra at my feet. Chelsea stood in the bathroom doorway, watching with rapt attention. I reached down and caressed Cassandra's breasts, causing her nipples to become hard little knobs. I took her nipples each between a thumb and forefinger and pinched them. She gasped then let out a moan as I held them tightly. When I eventually released them she inhaled deeply."

"Does my slut enjoy Sir's touch?"

"Always, Sir."

"Your breasts are beautiful."

"Yes, Sir, you've told me so many times. You've told me that my breasts, my entire body, are perfect for you."

"Mmm, yes. My perfect slut. What do you think of Chelsea's breasts?"

She glanced at Chelsea, both of their faces were flushed.

"Her breasts are larger than mine, Sir."

"Do you admire her breasts?"

"Yes, Sir. They are beautiful on her."

"Are you jealous of her breasts?"

"NO, Sir! I have been told that I am perfect for you and that I should be jealous of no other woman."

"That's right, you are mine, and you are perfect," I told her as I ran my fingers through her red locks. Now that we had Chelsea's full attention, it was time to push things a bit further.

"Open for me, my perfect slut."

Cassandra opened her mouth. I slid my thumb between her lips and felt her move her tongue under it. She closed her lips around it and gently sucked.

"You're such a tease, my perfect slut," I said with a growl.

I grasped her lower jaw and stretched her toward me. She stayed on her knees and mewed at the pain. I kissed her forehead and then released her jaw but left my thumb in her mouth and tilted her head back. With my free hand, I dropped the towel around my waist. I grasped my turgid cock and pointed it toward her mouth. Removing my thumb, I laid the tip of my cock on her plush bottom lip. She flicked her tongue against me and then circled it around my glans, tasting my precum. I moaned softly when she closed her lips around me. Cassandra had always been my blowjob queen, capable of bringing me to my knees in a boneless heap. Now her position was contested by Chelsea, who more than once had done the same.

Cassandra proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob, her naked lips sliding down my shaft and then sliding back up until only my tip remained between them. On every upstroke, her tongue laved my meatus, the opening at the tip of my cock. I looked at Chelsea, she was focused on Cassandra and had one hand in her panties, touching herself.

Soon, under Cassandra's care, my cock throbbed and I pulsed my seed into her mouth with a moan. She eagerly accepted it, swallowing it all, then licked my cock clean. Chelsea gripped the doorframe and shuddered into her orgasm.

"The taste in my mouth tells me that Sir is pleased," said Cassandra with a smile on her face.

"Sir is very pleased," I said, extending my hand and helping her rise, "My slut performed perfectly."

"Your slut is happy, Sir. My burning desire is to please you."

"Tonight my slut will join Chelsea and me in bed and you will please me again. Now get dressed, both of you."

I glanced at Chelsea and her mouth was agape, no doubt shocked at the prospect of Cassandra joining us in bed. I gathered my clothes and left the room.

"Is that what you do for him? Suck his cock whenever he tells you to?" Chelsea asked Cassandra after I'd left.

"Yes, one of many things I do for him."

"You didn't cum."

"No," Cassandra smiled, "this is not about my pleasure, but when he does let me cum it is the most intense feeling I've ever experienced. Besides, he will let me cum tonight."

"I'm not staying in the room while you two play."

"We won't have a scene tonight with you in the room, it will be a tame evening of sexual delights. Besides, you seem to enjoy watching; I saw you cum when he did."

Chelsea blushed at the realization that Cassandra had seen her cum; she went back to applying her makeup.

"Tonight, at the ceremony, we are more than guests," Cassandra said as they stood side-by-side in front of the mirror, "we have an important role."

"We do?"

"Yes, tonight he is a peacock and we are his plumage."

"Because he's getting an award?" Chelsea asked.

"No, because we are with him. Our behavior and appearance are a reflection of his masculinity and desirability, just like the plumage of a peacock."

"So we're arm candy," Chelsea said.

"My dear, we are so much more. No woman in the room will be able to compete with us tonight, we are his chosen, and we have already won. Tonight there will be no doubt that he is ours."

They finished in silence; a million thoughts ran through Chelsea's mind. She had never considered herself a reflection on Jason when they were out together, she'd always considered them just two friends out enjoying themselves. Well, friends with benefits. Of course, tonight was a big deal even though Jason had downplayed it; he was not one to seek the spotlight. Then there was the whole interaction between him and Cass; he wanted a blowjob and she gave him one, with no hesitation nor expectation of her orgasm. When he had pinched her nipples and held the pressure, Chelsea had initially flinched at the pain she knew that must have caused Cass. When Cass had moaned in pleasure, Chelsea felt a zing pass from her nipples to her pussy. And then there was her orgasm, she had found herself unable to look away while Cass knelt there and devoured Jason's cock. When his cock throbbed into Cass's mouth she'd pressed her button and orgasmed with him. She had felt the urge to join Cass on her knees in front of Jason, to share his cock and learn from her new friend. When Cass left the bathroom it disturbed Chelsea's train of thought and she quickly finished her makeup.

When Chelsea joined Cass in the bedroom, the redhead already had her dress and stockings on. Her red hair cascaded in waves over her pale shoulders. Her dress was a long, black velvet gown; the straps over her shoulders connected to the halter top of the dress with crystal-encrusted rings. The top revealed a tasteful amount of Cass's cleavage. When Cass turned, Chelsea noticed that the entire dress seemed to be sparkling like the night sky.

"Fuucckk, Cass, if I was a guy I'd throw you down on that bed and have my way with you. You look amazing."

"I belong to Jason, you wouldn't have a chance with me," Cass smiled sweetly. "Come here and let me help you get dressed."

Once both women were fully dressed, Cassandra began going through how to behave at the party.

"Let's talk about our entrance tonight, walk in with your head up and your back straight, perfect posture, a few steps behind Jason." She demonstrated for Chelsea, who then imitated her.

"Good, now look around so you know where everyone and everything is."

Again a demonstration, and again an imitation.

"Good, now, once inside, when he moves, take his arm, place your hand on his biceps, between it and his body." She demonstrated to the younger woman how to hold his arm. "If a man approaches you directly just squeeze Jason's bicep twice, like this, to draw his attention to the interloper."

"Good, now, if he introduces us to someone, just smile and nod, and say, "It's a pleasure to meet you," otherwise, only speak in response to Jason. If someone he's holding a conversation with asks either of us a question, allow him time to respond. If he looks at you and smiles then that is your cue to answer the question and you may then engage in the conversation until he interrupts."

"Lots to remember."

"Not really, just remember we are his plumage tonight, not his partners."

Chelsea nodded.

"When you speak, speak slowly, release any nervousness, and use a low voice, like I am now."

"Got it, I'm nervous Cass, what if I mess up?"

"Be confident, many women in the room will want to be you, want to be with him, but they cannot. Remember, Chels, he is ours and we are his, not just tonight, but especially tonight."

"I guess I had never considered that I'm his, or he's mine. I've just been going along blissfully happy to be with him."

"Trust me, Chels, he aches for you to be his. You can have as much of him as you want. He's cracking open a door for you tonight."

Chelsea swallowed hard. "No pressure."

"There is no pressure, you always have the right to say no, always."

"Do you go out with him often?"

"Every month, before we play, he takes me to dinner at a nice place. Not gown and tuxedo nice, but dress and suit nice. This month was an anomaly, my son had to have the car early in the morning so I showed up at Jason's early. Usually, we would go to dinner and I would spend the night with him."

"He's never taken me anyplace like that," Chelsea said, sounding a little sad.

"You've not given yourself to him, dear. Don't expect to be treated like his Queen if you're his concubine."