The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's my favorite concubine," I said, reentering the room, "and a delicious one at that!"

Chelsea blushed at my comment.

"I see you ladies are almost ready, that's good because the car should be here shortly."

Cassandra went to my dresser and opened the top drawer; she retrieved a velvet box and presented it to me with a slight curtsy. She then sat in a nearby chair. I opened the box and retrieved the collar, or necklace if you prefer. It is her dress collar, four strands of pearls with a diamond-encrusted circle over her throat. Chelsea watched closely as Cassandra raised her hair off her neck and I placed the collar on her. Once finished I stepped around the chair and adjusted it slightly. She touched the diamond circle, closed her eyes, and smiled.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

I turned to Chelsea, who was slightly astonished at what she'd just seen.

"I have a necklace for you, Chelsea, if you'd care to wear it tonight. It's not nearly as flashy but it will go nicely with your dress."

"Wh-- What does it mean?" she asked.

Cassandra rose from the chair and approached her. "Most people who see it will simply think that it is a beautiful necklace, but to me, it is a public symbol that I belong to Jason, that I am treasured, adored, and protected. When I touch it I am reminded of him and his passion for me. You've seen me wear similar collars, the jeweled lock you commented on."

"What do I have to do?" she asked, her voice aquiver.

"Nothing that you don't want, it's simply a symbol for tonight that you matter to me, that I care deeply for you," I told her, "If it makes you uncomfortable, I will remove it whenever you ask."

Cassandra moved back to the dresser and retrieved another box; she handed it to me with another curtsy. I opened it to reveal the collar to Chelsea, a strand of pink ribbon with a sapphire-encrusted circle identical to Cassandra's. Chelsea touched the ring and her eyes grew wide.

"Are those real sapphires?"

"Yes, they coordinate with your earrings, but this is not yours to keep, this belongs to me and you can only wear it on appropriate occasions when we are together. It goes back in the box when we get home tonight."

"It is beautiful," she said softly, continuing to touch the sapphire circle, "I--, can--, yes, I'll wear it. Thank you, Jason."

"You're welcome," I said as I placed the collar around her neck.

Just then the doorbell rang. "That would be the car, shall we go?" I escorted them to the stretch limo and we were off. Cassandra and I sat on the rear bench seat and Chelsea sat on the side sofa. Shortly we were at the venue, greeted at the door by a young lady assigned to show us to our seats. Cassandra and Chelsea entered a few steps behind me and then each took an arm as we were escorted to our table at the front of the room. The leadership from the association presenting the award was seated with us. We made small talk over dinner and I made sure that my ladies were involved. Once dinner was over and the other guests had finished the President of the association went to the stage and began the awards part of the banquet. He gave out a few lesser awards, each recipient coming to the stage to accept and get their photo taken. Finally, it was the last award, mine. I was expected to make a brief speech. He announced the award, I mounted the stage for the obligatory handshake and photo and then spoke. I first thanked the appropriate people for the award, but after that, I don't remember exactly what I said, I hate these things, but I'm sure whatever I said was brilliant. Though I shun the spotlight like most other nerds, if you put me in it I will shine. Whatever I said made the audience clap. Then I said the most important words of the night, the ones that meant the most to me.

"Before I leave the stage, I would be remiss in not recognizing two other people here tonight. First, Ms. Cassandra Fitzpatrick," I began, gazing directly at her, "Without Cassandra's constant nudging, I would not be the man I am. She constantly challenges me, to be a better friend, and to be a better man. Cassandra, my darling, you are the light in my life, my treasure. Thank you." I paused to allow the applause to die down as she stood and turned to the crowd and then sat again. "The other person who needs to be recognized is Ms. Chelsea Beauchamp," I gazed directly at Chelsea, "Though I've known her most of her life as my daughter's best friend, we lost touch years ago. Then just recently, events led us to reconnect. Since she came back into my life, she's brought a little touch of youthful magic. Everything seems a little more beautiful, and a little more vibrant when she's around. Chelsea, my sweet, you have stirred me out of complacency and I'm enjoying life again. I am, and will forever be, in your debt. Thank you." Chelsea stood and let the crowd acknowledge her as the association president retook the podium and I rejoined the ladies at the table. He ended the ceremony and began the social hour. As we stood I noticed both ladies dabbing at their eyes with tissues. Cassandra leaned in close, with Chelsea near enough to hear, and told me, "Jason, you wonderful, caring sonofabitch, if you cause us to ruin our make up I will strap you down and we will both show you what impact play really means." We all laughed at her comment.

For the next hour, I performed the obligatory social duty with one gorgeous woman on each arm. Then as soon as socially acceptable, we made our way back to the car and the driver whisked us home.

Back in the bedroom, I removed Cassandra's collar, placed it in the box, and returned it to her. She returned it to the drawer with a soft, "Thank you, Sir." Likewise, I removed Chelsea's collar, placed it in the box, and handed it to her.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked as she took it from me.

"No..., Sir," she offered, hesitantly, before returning the box to the drawer and placing it alongside Cassandra's.

"These types of things always leave me feeling dirty," I said, "I'm going to shower."

Cassandra and Chelsea looked at each other and smiled, then turned to me and said, "Can we join you?" in unison.

It didn't take long for us all to be naked, and once in the big walk-in shower, it was a bit humorous to see them in shower caps. Neither of them wanted to deal with drying their hair at this late hour. What wasn't humorous was the feeling of four hands soaping up each other's bodies. Cassandra and I washed Chelsea, and then Chelsea and I washed Cassandra. My cock was hard the entire time, maybe hard wasn't an adequate description, more like ferociously erect. The sight of these two gorgeous women running their soapy hands over each other's bodies was captivating.

Cassandra was unabashed in her enjoyment of helping me wash Chelsea; when she asked Chelsea to raise a foot I thought the blonde might collapse there in the shower. I'm sure that her moaning could have been heard in the living room if someone had been there. While Cassandra took her time washing Chelsea's feet and backside, I was washing Chelsea's breasts and kissing her. I paid particular attention to Chelsea's nipples, running them between my fingers and gently pinching them. Cassandra ran her soapy hands over Chelsea's entire backside, ending with slipping one between her cheeks and washing her crinkled exit. Chelsea gasped when Cassandra first probed her and then moaned when she began softly massaging. We were looking at each other over Chelsea's shoulder when Cassandra smiled and said, "She needs to be clean back here, I might want to give her a tongue-lashing later."

Chelsea rocked her pelvis back, giving Cassandra a better angle, and told her, "Fuck, yes. I'll give you an hour to stop what you're doing, Cass."

I rinsed the soap from a hand and slipped it between her thighs. The stimulation in front and back soon had her quivering for us.

"Oh, fuuck, I'm cuum-iingg," she gasped.

When Chelsea's orgasm passed, Cassandra pulled her under the warm spray to rinse her. Once the soap was gone, Cassandra put a finger under the blonde's chin, tilted her head back, and fell into Chelsea's plump mouth. The younger woman flinched and stiffened. I thought at first that Chelsea might leave the shower, but her body relaxed and she changed her stance, melting into the tall redhead. It quickly became apparent to me that this was something Chelsea was enjoying. I saw Cassandra reach between Chelsea's thighs and then break the kiss.

"Cum for me, Chels. Only me. Give yourself to me," Cassandra whispered. Soon Chelsea laid her head against Cassandra's chest and softly moaned. A few moments later, Chelsea jerked several times and gasped as she grasped Cassandra's hand. Chelsea had her first orgasm given to her solely by another woman.

"Good girl," Cassandra cooed "Would you wash me now, Chelsea?"

Chelsea nodded almost imperceptibly before changing places with the redhead. She started with Cassandra's back, then moved down her body to her feet. She asked Cassandra to turn around; now this was about to get interesting. Cassandra turned and Chelsea hesitated a moment before putting body wash in her hands and starting to wash Cassandra's shoulders. When she moved down to her breasts, Cassandra sighed. Chelsea was a bit tentative at first, but after a few moments, it seemed that she began enjoying the feel of Cassandra's breasts. Much as had been done to her, she ran her soapy hands over Cassandra's nipples, taking them between her fingers, pinching them until they became hard pebbles. She looked up into Cassandra's eyes, seeking approval at her touch, and found it in the form of a smile. Moving on, she washed the remainder of Cassandra's body and then rinsed her hands; there was only one place left. I moved close behind Cassandra and slid a soapy hand between her cheeks. Chelsea slid her hand over Cassandra's mound and between her legs. She'd never touched a pussy other than her own. Her embarrassment at being so intimate with another woman soon faded into an eagerness to please. The two women stood there under the spray looking into each other's eyes as the blonde and I explored the redhead.

"That feels amazing, you two," Cassandra purred, "Is that how you touch yourself, Chelsea?"

"Yes," Chelsea answered breathlessly.

"Have you ever touched another woman before?"

"Never," Chelsea replied, her voice unsteady.

"Are you going to help me cum?"

"Is that what you want, Cass?"

"I made you cum, it seems only fair."

"Then yes, I'll help you cum."

A few moments later, still gazing into Chelsea's eyes, Cassandra was nearing her release.

"I'm ready to cum, Chels," she whispered, "I want to kiss you when I cum. Can I kiss you again, Chels?"

Chelsea swallowed hard, then closed her eyes and parted her lips for the redhead once again. Chelsea had wanted this ever since she'd first met Cassandra, and she was getting everything that she wanted.

Their lips met tentatively, then fully. Cassandra fell into Chelsea's plump lips for a moment and then retreated with a soft moan.

"Make me cum now, please. I want to come for you, Chels," she said as their lips glanced off each other before meeting passionately. Chelsea slid a finger into Cassandra's hot core as I slipped one in from the back. The redhead spasmed and groaned. Chelsea had given another woman an orgasm; she felt powerful and sexy. They stood together under the shower kissing for several moments.

"Thank you, Chels," Cassandra said with a smile.

Chelsea blushed, then responded, "Any time." It sounded more like a question than a statement.

Feeling a bit left out, I cleared my throat. Cassandra turned to me with a smile.

"Is Sir feeling left out? Does he not enjoy seeing his women play?"

Chelsea giggled, "It looks as if his cock might explode, dare we touch it?"

They both laughed at my predicament as they soaped up their hands and began running them over my body.

"Be careful of that thing," Chelsea grinned as she washed my upper thigh, "it looks like it could go off at the slightest touch!"

"Chelsea is right," I chuckled, "I've been in quite the state ever since we undressed. Perhaps if I want to prevent a premature detonation I should wash it myself."

Cassandra handed me the body wash and I gently, carefully, washed my cock and balls without incident. The ladies let me under the spray to rinse and soon we were drying each other. Distracted by the task of drying, my cock took a breather.

"Are we up for a little play?" I asked.

"Since this is your night, I think that you should relax and let us please you," Cassandra said. She looked at Chelsea, who nodded in agreement.

"Just none of your kinky stuff," Chelsea cautioned.

"Maybe next time," Cassandra said with a hungry grin.

I lay in the middle of my King size bed as the women joined me, one on either side; I was quickly in heaven, living every man's fantasy. They each began by kissing me while fondling my cock and balls; it was as if they'd planned this ahead of time the way they worked together. Soon they were kissing their way down my neck to my shoulders and chest; they paused briefly to each suck a nipple, causing my cock to twitch in their hands. They kissed lower, down to my pubic area, but delayed the gratification of letting me feel their lips on my cock. They kissed all around it, dragged their hair across it, and blew their hot breath over it. It seemed they would do anything other than give it the direct stimulation I was craving.

"Will one of you just please put your lips on it?" I groaned.

What happened next nearly caused me to immediately erupt; two sets of warm lips kissed my shaft, followed by two wet tongues. I moaned in pleasure as they giggled at my predicament. Lying there on the bed in the midst of one of my fantasies fulfilled, I told them that I wouldn't last long. That only caused them to increase their efforts as if competing to see how fast they could drain me. Moments later, I was at the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned.

One of them was massaging my balls, there was a set of lips and a tongue on the base of my shaft, and another on the head. Whichever was on my head sucked hard and I erupted into her mouth. My back arched as I called out unintelligible sounds, my eyes closed, not knowing which of them was doing what, simply lost in the rapture of my release. I felt a hand milking me, working every last bit of my seed into the sucking maw. Spent, I collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air. I cracked open my eyelids and saw the two of them, kneeling over me, exchanging my seed in a cum-filled kiss. Eventually, they both swallowed but as they separated, strands of my seed joined them together briefly. They both smiled down at me, proud of their efforts; evidence of our tryst smeared across their lips.

"I don't think he's going to be of any use for a while," Cassandra frowned as she squeezed my softening cock.

"Probably not," Chelsea agreed.

"Chelsea?" Cassandra said, looking at the blonde, "We've kissed today, and touched each other. We've shared his cum," she paused, "I'm hungry for your lips." She glanced down at Chelsea's crotch.

"You want to...?" Chelsea let the question fade off.

"Yes," Cassandra responded.

"I've never."

"It's okay. You can say no, even if you start with yes. It's your body and I don't have any right to it," Cassandra said softly, raising a hand to caress Chelsea's face, "I don't have sex with women often, but you give me a hunger."

Chelsea looked at Cassandra, then me, then back to Cassandra. I could tell that she was torn, unsure of what to say.

"It's okay my Morsel, you are entitled to answer however your heart and mind guide you," I told her.

She looked back at me. "I don't want to say no," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Looking back to Cassandra, she gave her answer, "Yes."

Cassandra crawled over me and I rolled to the edge of the bed. I was going to have front-row seat. The two women knelt face-to-face.

"I'm going to start by kissing you, starting with your mouth and moving down to your breasts, ending just below your navel; is that okay?" Cassandra asked.

Chelsea nodded her agreement.

"I need to hear it, Chelsea," Cassandra told her.

"Yes."

"Stop me if you get uncomfortable."

Their pillowy lips met with no hesitation; they had kissed before. I watched as their tongues danced, and then dove in to explore each other's mouths. This was no tentative kiss, there was passion in it. Cassandra's hands framed Chelsea's face and Chelsea's rested on Cassandra's shoulders. After several long moments, Cassandra broke from Chelsea's mouth and began kissing up her jawline. One hand went to Chelsea's neck.

"Your heart is racing," Cassandra whispered.

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be. That was an amazing kiss, the best I've ever had from another woman."

"Ooooohhhh," Chelsea moaned, Cassandra's lips had reached her earlobe and she was nibbling.

"Lie back, Chels," Cassandra said.

As she did, Cassandra positioned herself on all fours, hovering over Chelsea and straddling her thighs.

Cassandra kissed slowly down Chelsea's neck, across her chest, and finally reached her breasts. She took them gently in each hand and lightly kissed each nipple. She whispered "Bellissima."

"What did you say?" Chelsea asked.

"Bellissima, it's Italian, feminine for gorgeous."

"Are you Italian?" Chelsea asked.

"No, I'm of Irish descent but our word doesn't sound so lovely."

Chelsea gasped as Cassandra sucked a nipple into her mouth.

"You're right, it does sound lovely," Chelsea moaned, "Bellissima," she said breathlessly.

"May I call you Bellissima?"

"Call me whatever you like, just please don't stop," Chelsea groaned, running her fingers through Cassandra's hair as the redhead enjoyed her breasts.

As Cassandra enjoyed Chelsea's breasts she bit and sucked the side of one, leaving a mark. Chelsea squealed, and then moaned.

"You're mine now, Chels. Are you enjoying this?" Cassandra asked with a grin.

"Very much, you are so very different from any man I've been with."

"Just wait until I reach your lips."

"Don't make me wait long, Cass. I want to feel your lips and tongue exploring my folds."

"How about now," Cassandra whispered as she kissed her way down Chelsea's stomach to her mons. She spread the blonde's legs and bent them at the knees.

"This is it, Bellissima, I'm going to taste you," Cassandra said as she slid her tongue over Chelsea's clit and down between her lips, lapping like a cat.

"Oh, yes," Chelsea groaned loudly, "yes, Cass. That feels incredible."

"Mmm, Bellissima, you taste incredible. It seems that Sir has been hiding this tasty pussy from me," Cassandra said, winking at me.

Chelsea giggled, "Well, it's no longer hidden, and I'm so happy about that."

Cassandra ran her tongue between Chelsea's folds, licking her lips, her entrance, and her clit. As the blonde built towards her orgasm, Cassandra slipped a finger into her, massaging her g-spot. When Chelsea began to moan, Cassandra pressed gently just above her pelvic bone, placing more pressure on the sensitive area. Chelsea squealed and spasmed as Cassandra held tight, driving her fingers deep into Chelsea's quivering tunnel.

Amid her orgasm, Chelsea yelled "FUCK!" and stiffened while her legs quivered. Cassandra came up for air and a small amount of white creamy fluid dripped from her chin. Chelsea lay there, panting and moaning as Cassandra continued to slide two fingers in and out.

"What the fuck was that?" Chelsea asked as she raised her head, looking at Cassandra. "Holy fuck, Cass, what is that on your chin? What did you do to me?"

"Well, Bellissima, it would seem that you had such a powerful orgasm that you ejaculated."

"Ejaculated! How?"

"Some women can, it comes from glands down there. I've never had a woman do that before. I'm quite proud of myself!"