The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should be! Mr. Penis laying there has given me some mind-blowing orgasms but nothing like that!" Chelsea laughed, looking at me, "And Cassandra, you're fingers are going to give me another orgasm if you keep that up."

"Is that a problem? Do you not want another orgasm?"

"Oh, Babe, you can give me all the orgasms you want," she said, laying her head back a splaying her legs open even further for Cassandra. Soon Cassandra had her coming again, moaning out in pleasure.

"Bellissima? Would you mind if Sir joins us? I long to feel him in me while I please you. Perhaps he could touch your feet?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

I moved closer to them and began by touching Cassandra, light caresses on her back and buttocks at first. My touch drew prickles from her skin and she moaned into Chelsea. I moved my touch to her breasts, first lightly touching the sides and then gently tugging her nipples.

Moving to kneel behind Cassandra I ran my fingers over her folds, she was incredibly wet, excited by her pleasuring of Chelsea. I slid the thumb of one hand into her, causing her to moan again, and stirred it around in her before withdrawing it and placing it against her crinkled exit. I inserted two fingers of my other hand into her sopping gash, and she groaned into Chelsea again. I continued fingering her for several minutes, my thumb never entered her ass but I could feel her sphincter sucking at it, willing it inside. Soon she was nearing orgasm so I drove my fingers harder into her.

"I'm cumming, Sir!" Cassandra moaned into Chelsea's cunt.

I stopped, withdrawing my fingers from her cunt and ass.

"NO!" she cried out, "PLEASE! Please touch me, Sir!" Her face was now lying against Chelsea's thigh as her hips writhed, seeking out my touch. Chelsea lay there wide-eyed, unmoving.

"Shhhh, in due time, my Slut," I whispered to her as I gently placed a hand on her bottom, "I want you to cum with Chelsea. Can you make her cum again?"

"Yes, Sir. If I make her cum, you will let me cum?"

"Yes, that's the agreement."

"Yes, Sir."

Cassandra returned her lips and tongue to Chelsea.

"My Morsel? If you want me to let Cassandra cum, then you need to cum for her. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Handsome, she deserves to cum again."

"Good, then let's both enjoy her, shall we?"

Chelsea nodded and laid back, closing her eyes. I moved behind Cassandra and placed the tip of my cock in her slit. It felt even wetter than before. I dragged it up and down her folds a few times and then pressed into her. With one slow stroke, I bottomed out in her, and she moaned into Chelsea again. I started long, slow strokes into Cassandra's tunnel as she licked and fingered Chelsea. I took one of Chelsea's feet into my hand and began kissing it. Soon they were both moaning so I sped my thrusts. They both cried out simultaneously; Cassandra quivered on my cock and Chelsea spasmed on Cassandra's fingers. Now spent, Cassandra rolled off of Chelsea. As my cock slid out of her and waved in the air, she moaned. Chelsea reached for her sloppy wet cunt, gently touching herself. I crawled up next to her head and gripped my erection.

"Suck me, my Morsel. Taste Cassandra on me."

She looked up at me hesitantly, but then grasped my cock and licked my shaft. Then with a smile, she wrapped her lips around it. I let her suck it for a few minutes before I pulled out of her mouth.

"Such a good girl. Do you enjoy tasting another woman on my cock? Do you enjoy the taste of my Slut?" I asked her.

She hesitated, then finally answered.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I enjoy the taste of Cassandra on your cock."

"Would you like to taste her? Feel her on your lips and tongue."

She looked at Cassandra, lying on the bed breathing deeply.

"Yes," Chelsea said as she sat up, "I want to taste her. May I, Cassandra?"

"Yes, you may. I want to feel your lips and tongue on me, Chels. I want to cum for you, as you did for me," Cassandra answered.

"You get the same deal, Chelsea. Make Cassandra cum and I'll make you cum," I told her as I knelt next to Cassandra. I wanted a front-row seat for this, the first time Chelsea would eat pussy.

Cassandra rolled onto her back and spread her legs as Chelsea positioned herself. She started with Cassandra's lips, kissing her passionately, before kissing her way down to the redhead's breasts.

"Take me, Bellissima, enjoy my body," Cassandra whispered and Chelsea suckled her breasts. Her nipples were hard knobs between Chelsea's lips. Chelsea kissed all over Cassandra's breasts and then took the tender flesh on the side of one between her teeth. She left a mark on the redhead, who moaned in response to the pain.

"I guess you're mine now, Kitten," Chelsea whispered into Cassandra's ear.

Cassandra smiled and laughed softly. "Kitten, I like that. The question is, can you make me purr?"

"Let's find out," Chelsea responded as she began to kiss her way down Cassandra's body. As she reached her pink, she hovered over her, inhaling deeply of Cassandra's scent.

"Taste her, my Morsel. Make your Kitten purr," I whispered to Chelsea.

She smiled at me and then placed her lips against Cassandra's wetness and kissed, followed quickly by dipping her tongue into the redhead's hot folds.

"Purrrrrr," whispered Cassandra, rolling the "r"s.

After a few tentative tastes, Chelsea began to feast on Cassandra's folds. She approached cunnilingus with the same gusto she approached fellatio. Soon Cassandra was moaning, so I moved behind Chelsea and slipped into her wetness. I could no longer see what was happening, but Cassandra gasped and I assumed Chelsea had put a finger or two into the redhead's cunt.

"Purr for me, Kitten," Chelsea moaned into Cassandra's wet core.

"Mmmm, Bellissima, your tongue drives me insane. Purrrrrrrr."

"And my fingers?"

Cassandra squealed Chelsea found a sensitive spot. "Your fingers are magic, my sweet. Can I cum for you now?"

"Mmm, not yet, Kitten. I'm almost there," Chelsea groaned. "C'mon, Jason, get me there, Morsel and Kitten need to cum!"

I pounded into Chelsea's slick hole, driving her over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Kitten!" she exclaimed as she pistoned two fingers between Cassandra's lips and sucked her clit.

"Bellissima!" Cassandra gasped.

Both women groaned and quivered as they came. Watching and listening to them, and feeling Chelsea's tunnel grip my cock drove me over the edge. My groans joined with theirs as I pumped my seed into my sweet Morsel.

Having exhausted ourselves we collapsed into a heap of flesh. We lay there for some time, catching our breath and composing ourselves. Eventually, we all cycled through the bathroom to freshen up. It was now well past midnight and we fell asleep in a tangle with Chelsea in the middle.