The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 11

Story Info
The sexual awakening of my daughter's plump friend continues.
8.6k words
4.9
5.5k
9
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke before Cassandra and Chelsea the next morning. In the middle of the bed, they were spooning. Cassandra was the big spoon, and Chelsea was snuggled close to her. I quietly slipped out of bed and crossed to the other side; I slipped under the sheets and spooned Cassandra.

"Good morning, Sir," she whispered.

"I'm sorry I woke you," I whispered back. And so began our whispered conversation.

"You didn't. I was just lying here enjoying the feeling of her body against me."

"Now you know what my mornings are like. I cherish the feel of her, how she smells, the way her voice crackles the first time she speaks each morning."

"Last night was incredible. I hope Kitten gets called out to play again," Cassandra said with a bit of joy in her tone.

"Watching you two together was amazing. That was my first threesome with two women."

"I get the feeling that there were a lot of firsts last night. We had a long talk that day she came to my house. She's been sheltered, and she's been hurt ever since she was a child. I sense that she's trying to explore life and herself now that she feels free of that. You rescued her that night, but you also liberated her."

"Having her around has been like watching a flower blossom. I meant what I said at the banquet last night."

"We should introduce her to the group."

"Do you think that might be a bit premature?" I asked.

"She seems so open to learning experiences, particularly sexual experiences. Why not give her the option?"

"I suppose we can offer, but she can always say no."

We lay there quietly for a while longer just enjoying the intimate connection. Eventually, I slipped out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make coffee, leaving both women to snuggle. After several more minutes, Chelsea finally stirred.

"Good morning, Kitten," Chelsea said.

There was the crackle that I'd mentioned, and Cassandra smiled at the sound.

"Good morning Bellissima. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, very well. Where's Jason?"

"He's making coffee. Should we join him?"

"Not yet. Lying here with you feels so peaceful. You feel different from Jason."

"It seemed last night that you enjoyed that difference very much."

"I did. You are the first woman I've had sex with. You are amazing Cass."

"I've not been with many women, Chels. There has to be something special about the woman and the situation. Last night everything was just right."

"I agree. I've been attracted to you since we first met, here in this room. Last night just felt like the right time for doing something about it."

"I hope Kitten and Bellissima can play together again someday."

"I hope so too, Cass... someday. I don't want to give you the impression that I'm generally interested in women. I'm not a budding lesbian, or even bi-curious; I wanted you, you are the only woman I've ever desired that way."

"I understand, I'm neither of those things. I wanted you too," Cassandra whispered to Chelsea.

"Last night was a lot of firsts for me; my first woman, my first time ejaculating thanks to you, my first threesome. I've fantasized about a threesome before, but always me and two guys. I had no that it could be so hot to be sandwiched between a man and a woman."

"Mmm, I love a good threesome," Cassandra purred. "Imagine yourself held between two men, their hands roaming over your body, their tongues exploring every crevice. Their cocks yearning to fill you."

"Stop it, Cass, you're about to make me want to touch myself," Chelsea softly giggled.

"Have you ever imagined more than two men?"

"What? No! Holy fuck, Cass, have you done that? Like, a gang bang?"

"Gang bang sounds violent. It was the opposite. It was multiple men, and women, all giving me pleasure."

"Was this the fuck group that you and Jason are in? Geez, how many?"

"Yes, it was the group. There were two women, my firsts, and at least ten men, I lost count. It was incredible and exhausting. I was sore for days."

"Is that what the group does, get together and have orgies?"

Cassandra laughed. "No, dear. It's just a group of people who are safe sex partners because they're all tested. The group thing is just an initiation. They want to find out if you're worth opening up to. Assessing whether you're a hot fuck or not. Once you are in, you can call another member and ask them to scratch your itch, so to speak. Of course, if you truly have an itching sensation, you should go to the doctor.

"Sounds kinky to me," Chelsea said, rolling her eyes.

"You should think about joining us. The initiation is worth it. Besides, how many men have you been with?"

"I've been with five, but the first two were clumsy and didn't know what they were doing. You know how the first times are. I've only cum with three, Brady, Jason, and Antwon."

"Shit, Chels, you need to do it. Imagine five, ten, maybe twenty guys giving you orgasms. Singles, doubles, triples. Cocks in every hole at the same time. Add a cock in each hand and you could have five guys at once!"

"Fuck, Cass, did you?"

"I nearly passed out from cumming."

"Well, as deliciously slutty as that sounds, I think I'd rather start with a simple threesome, and I don't know if I want to add more women to my body count."

"Suit yourself. The coffee is calling my name, let's join Jason."

They joined me in the kitchen; I was scrambling eggs.

"Good morning, Handsome!" Chelsea said with a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning my naughty Morsel."

She crossed the kitchen and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're a dangerous man, Jason Brown. You give me these frequent attacks of smiling, and you make me desire things I never knew were even possible. That desire is intoxicating, making me want to find out what's next. It draws me closer to you. You, and now Cassandra, have changed my life. What you said last night at the banquet was sweet."

"I meant it, Chelsea, having you around has changed my life too."

We sat outside, having eggs and toast, and enjoying our coffee. Just chatting about random topics. We spent the rest of the day together, the three of us. Chelsea and Cassandra sunbathed in the nude, applying sunscreen to each other and then lying back, their bodies glistening in the sun. I swam laps in the pool and then joined them for a short while before we all sought the shade and sipped on some beers.

When the ladies decided to take in more sun I stepped inside and prepped some items for dinner and then made us all a quick salad. We had a late lunch on the patio. The topic of conversation became Chelsea's work, and how things were going. Eventually, she asked Cassandra where she worked.

"Well," Cassandra responded, "I know I told you I was in charge of a team of people, but that's not the whole truth. I own my own financial services business. I'm a competitor to the business you work for."

"Reaaalllllyyy," Chelsea replied, in awe. "So, should I be talking to you?"

Cassandra laughed. "As long as you're not spilling company secrets, we'll be fine. It's all Jason's fault anyway."

"Hey," I protested.

"It's because of Jason that I have the CRISS Electronics account, the largest account in the city. When he was in charge he had an internal finance team."

"But then I decided that running my financial team was a distraction from the electronics work, so I contracted it out to Cassandra," I said, finishing Cassandra's thought.

"From what Jason told me, I think you'd make a worthwhile addition to my team."

"Oh, I don't know about that. Mr. Jackson has been so kind to me, he's taught me so much, I wouldn't feel right leaving him."

"Well, if you ever do decide to leave I'll pay you twenty percent more than whatever you're making at the time."

"Twenty?" Chelsea repeated in amazement.

"Yes, a standing offer. Just show me your pay stub and I'll add twenty percent."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because if you're being mentored by Jason Brown then I figure I can't go wrong. I know him, I know his business acumen. If he can transfer a fraction of what's in his brain to you, there will be no stopping you."

"Wow," Chelsea muttered. "I guess I was really lucky to be his daughter's friend."

"Think about it," said Cassandra. "No pressure, but I'd love to have you on my team."

"Thanks, Cassandra, I'll keep that in mind."

Chelsea finished her beer and then said she was going to take a shower.

"Can I join you, Bellissima?" Cassandra asked.

"I'm sorry, Kitten, but I need to do this alone. I'm about sexed out," Chelsea said over her shoulder.

"Denied by the plush, gorgeous blonde," I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I doubt I'd have any issues getting me some of your cock, now would I?"

"I'd be happy to tie you down and spank you," I growled.

"None of that, Mr. Brown. Not with Chelsea around. So, does yesterday count as our monthly meeting? It's time and I'd hate to be punished for violating our agreement," Cassandra said with a growl.

"Let's say that it counted. It was as exciting as one of our scenes. But don't let me forget that I need to update our agreement."

"Yes, Sir," she purred, "and by the way, I mentioned our group to her, about the initiation. She said she wasn't ready for that, but it did come out that she wants to have a threesome with two guys. I assume you can arrange that for our plump young flower?"

"I'm not surprised about her joining the group, I figured that would be a bit much for her. Give her time, when she finally submits to me I'll convince her to do it. As far as a threesome, I had an idea that she wanted one. I'll work to arrange it over the coming weeks."

"Don't get the idea that you and Antwon are going to be the guys. Accommodating the two of you in a DP is a challenge; I learned that the hard way. Find another guy with an average cock, or maybe two guys with average cocks if you're willing to sit it out. You want her first threesome to be as comfortable and pain-free as possible. If you try filling her with your cock and The Monster, the screams would be from pain, not pleasure."

We each cycled through the shower before dinner, then shortly after eating, Cassandra left. As Chelsea and I lay in bed that evening, we talked about the events of the weekend.

"Did you enjoy the banquet?" I asked.

"Yes, very much. It was enjoyable to get dressed up and go out."

"And the collar? It didn't bother you?"

"No," she responded, "I became accustomed to it. As Cassandra said, it reminded me of our relationship, how much you care for me, how much you drive me wild."

"What about the sex? It was pretty obvious that Cassandra was your first woman. I'd say you enjoyed that a lot."

"Mmm, yes. Cassandra is amazing. The feel of her lips on me, the taste of her. I don't know what it is about her but she excited me from the moment we met. I've never wanted another woman, and I don't want any more women, just Cassandra."

"She told me that she had invited you to our group, I told her that it was too soon."

"I'm not ready for that initiation."

"That's fine," I told her, "there's no pressure. Besides, with an expanded pool of potential partners, I might not get enough of your attention."

"You'll always get all of the attention from me that you want. You have changed my life, Jason."

"I saw you looking at rentals the other evening. Are you thinking of moving? We talked about that."

"I'm still thinking. I know Crissie doesn't want me here."

"Let me talk to Crissie," I told her.

"The last thing I want is to come between you and your daughter."

"I know, but I don't want my daughter coming between us, either."

She snuggled up to me and hugged me tightly. We drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Monday, the week started as usual. I made us breakfast while Chelsea got ready for work. Once she was out of the house I cleaned up and went grocery shopping. While I was out, I got a call from Crissie.

"Hey, Dad, what are you up to?"

"Grocery shopping. Are you at work?"

"Yeah, it's been really busy, but I'm in the office this week, no travel. How was the award banquet? Sorry, I couldn't be there."

"It was okay. You know I don't like those types of things. Chelsea and Cassandra Fitzpatrick accompanied me."

"Cassandra, isn't she that redhead that runs the financial services for CRISS Electronics? I always thought that you had a thing for her. Mom did too."

"Yes, that's her. She's gorgeous, that's for sure, but I never cheated on your mother."

"I believe you, so you're seeing her?"

"Once a month or so. We're close."

"So she met Chelsea. What's her opinion?"

"She offered Chelsea a job, but she turned it down. Chelsea doesn't want to leave Mr. Jackson."

"I was thinking about coming home Friday evening after work. I'm hoping that Chelsea and I can go out and blow off some steam. It's been forever since we partied."

"I think that would be a smart idea," I said. "Chelsea is afraid of coming between us. If you can show her that you're still best friends, maybe that will allay her fears."

"I still don't like her living with you, and I am still against the two of you having sex. She's my age, Dad."

"I'll tell you this once again: my sexual life is none of your business. Chelsea and I are good for each other. She said just yesterday that I've changed her life, and I give her frequent attacks of smiling. Honestly, she's had a similar impact on me. I will not kick her out of my house or my life because you can't accept it!" I hung up on her and stood there in the produce section shaking.

I finished my shopping and headed home. As I was putting away my purchases, my phone rang.

"Hello, Jason Brown," I answered.

"Mr. Brown, this is Jan from Jackson Financial calling on behalf of Mr. Jackson."

"How may I help you, Jan?"

"Mr. Jackson is hoping that you would honor him by meeting to discuss one of our employees, Ms. Beauchamp. At your convenience, of course."

Fortunately, this wasn't a video call or Jan would have seen my eyes roll. I figured I might as well get it over with.

"Is Mr. Jackson available this afternoon?"

"Oh!" she exclaimed, obviously not expecting my response. "Would two o'clock work for you, Mr. Brown?"

"Yes, I'll see you then."

"Thank you, we'll see you then."

I hung up and texted Chelsea.

Why does your boss want to meet me?

Mr. Jackson? IDK

Is everything okay there?

Yes, just our typical Monday morning meeting

Okay, don't let on that you know

I'm meeting with him at 2

All right

Just before two o'clock, I walked through the door of Jackson Financial. A young brunette sat at a desk just inside. Her nameplate said, Jan Jackson. No doubt the woman who contacted me, and likely a relative of the owner.

"Good afternoon, may I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, Jan, I'm Jason Brown."

"Oh my goodness! Yes, of course!" she exclaimed as she leaped up and came around the desk to shake my hand.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Brown. My father is excited to meet you!"

"So you're his daughter?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, sir, the youngest of three. I also have a brother, he worked for you."

"Your brother is Officer Jackson?"

"Yes, sir! We're all so proud of him. Protect and Serve, ya' know.

"Well, Jan, please give your brother my sincerest regards the next time you speak with him. He's a good man. And please, call me Jason."

"Oh no, I mean yes, I'll give my brother your regards, but no, I can't call you Jason. That won't do, not at all, sir."

"All right then, Ms. Jackson, please let your father know I'm here."

"Please follow me. He said to bring you back as soon as you arrive."

I followed her down a short hallway and she knocked on a door before opening it slightly.

"Mr. Brown is here," she announced.

I heard a man say, "Excellent, show him in, Jan."

She opened the door and as I stepped through, a large, balding man rose from behind the desk.

"Welcome, Mr. Brown," he said as he stepped from behind the desk and offered his hand. "I'm Ed Jackson."

I shook his hand. "Ed, please call me Jason."

He motioned for me to take a seat as he returned to his desk and sat.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Jason. I'm considering a major business decision and I hope you can provide some information to help me."

"Your daughter said this was about Chelsea?"

"Yes, she factors into the decision. I understand that you know her and have been mentoring her."

"Yes, and yes. She is my daughter's best friend. I had not seen her for years but recent events led to us reconnecting."

"She has always been one of my most valuable employees, but I've noticed a marked change in the past month or so. If that is a result of your mentoring with her then I owe you thanks."

"That sounds about right. I started just after her promotion. I hope you didn't ask me here just to thank me."

"No, I did not. I hope you can give me some insight into how long you might continue to mentor her."

"As I'm sure you know, it takes two for mentoring to be effective. I don't know how long she might want to continue, but I will tell you that I plan to continue for as long as she is interested."

"I'm happy to hear that, Jason."

"Ed, could you share with me how your decision affects Chelsea?"

"Can I have your word that the information stays in this office? It is highly sensitive and I know that you are close to my competition. I also don't want this information getting to Chelsea. The deal I'm working on is not final yet. I'd hate to build up her hopes and then crush them if it falls through. I'd be thankful for your input if I could have your word."

"You have my word, Ed. I have no interest in influencing the competition between you and Cassandra. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold."

"Based on the way my son talked about you, I expected nothing less."

"I have a lot of respect for your son. He's a good man."

"Thank you, Jason. That means a lot coming from you."

"So, Ed, what are you up to?"

"I have several major accounts in the tech park. Though most of our work is done online, those customers want an office closer to them. They want me to put people in the park and they are willing to pay a premium."

"So you are planning to open a new office?"

" Yes, and I want Chelsea to run it."

"Good choice. How much are you planning to pay her?"

"Fifteen percent more, if she is willing to sign a five-year employment contract."

"I would advise her against that. You should probably know that she has a standing offer from a competitor for twenty percent over whatever you are paying her."

"I thought you weren't intending to sway the competition."

"We're talking about a person, not business accounts. Anyway, we weren't asked to keep it quiet. Why shouldn't she use that information to her advantage? She declined it because she felt loyalty to you."

"I appreciate you being honest with me, so I'll be honest with you. I have an ulterior motive for putting her in charge of the new office. As you can see, I'm getting old and my health is failing. None of my children have the acumen or the desire to take over this business. If Chelsea can prove herself, I want to bring her on as a partner, and ultimately leave the business to her."

"I wouldn't recommend she sign anything based on wishes and empty promises," I told him.

"What do you suggest?"

"Twenty-five percent. Your competitor doesn't have a position for her that would justify that amount. A three-year contract, after which she becomes a fifty-percent partner on the condition that she maintains the business base of the new office. If she grows the base then she gets more stake in your company. I'll leave it to you to propose how much. It also needs to include a departure clause specifying the terms of transition."

"I should have known you would drive a ferocious bargain."