The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am where I am because I'm tough but fair and always put my people first. What I proposed is reasonable. Send me the contract to review and comment on before you offer her the job. If we can agree, I give you my word that I will advise her to sign."

"Thank you, Jason. Give me a few days to get the paperwork together. "

We shook hands and I left. That evening when Chelsea asked what her boss wanted I told her he wanted my advice on a business decision. She accepted the explanation.

Tuesday came and I called Cassandra to talk about my call with Crissie.

"So, you hung up on your daughter?" she asked after I told her the story.

"Yes, not my proudest moment."

"But you're caught between Crissie and Chelsea. She is a precious woman, Jason. Swear to me that you will protect her, even if that means letting her go."

"Ha, which one are you talking about?"

"You know."

"I swear, darling, but I can't bear the thought of letting her go."

"You could lose them both if you're not careful, and Chelsea could lose her best friend. That would be devastating."

"I would never do such a thing," I protested.

"I understand, but you have a habit of thinking with your cock when it comes to this beautiful soul."

"Can you blame me? I mean, just look at her!"

"They both deserve to be treasured, Jason."

"I called you because I thought you might help."

"I'm sorry, I don't have an answer to this."

We hung up and I was no closer to an answer.

Later that day, I received a text from Crissie.

I'm sorry Dad, I love you.

Well, maybe things weren't quite as terrible as I had feared.

I love you too. Are you still coming home?

Yes. I just told Chelsea that I wanted to go out Saturday

Be careful coming home. See you on Friday.

I drove out to the construction site to check on the progress of the house. It was coming along nicely. The basement was poured and the first floor was constructed. I decided that I would bring Crissie here on Saturday before she and Chelsea ventured out. I was driving around the area when I saw Tony walk into a fast food place. I turned around and walked inside to find him sitting at a table.

"I thought that was you!" I said as I sat down with him. "What brings you to this side of town?"

"Business at the Tech Park, I'm just getting to eat. Have you technical types ever heard of lunch?"

I laughed. "Well, it's a lucky thing they kept you out here because I have a proposition for you."

I unlocked my phone and pulled up the video of Chelsea masturbating. I laid my phone on the table in front of him and let it play, muted of course.

"Holy shit, Jason! Some chick let you record her masturbating?" he said in an excited whisper.

"Keep watching," I told him.

"Jesus, she looks tasty."

Just then, he got to the part of the video where I zoomed out.

"That's Chelsea! The woman you brought to Antwon's party. Damn, she's pink and wet."

I stopped the video and put my phone away.

"I was thinking you might help me out with something, a fantasy of hers."

"Please tell me she wants a young Latin lover."

"I don't know about that, but you did impress her at the party. I figure that since she's already attracted to you, you'll be a suitable one to help her out. She wants a threesome."

"You want me to help you bring her fantasy to life? Say no more, other than when and where!"

I laughed, "I thought that might be your reaction. It will be her first time with two men, so we'll want to take our time with her. It would be great to end the night with a DP, so I'll take the back. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, I'm okay with that. Does she have any other kinks to explore?"

"Not yet," I said with a wink, "but she can suck your brains out through your cock. Since this is her first, why don't we take her out to an early dinner and then back to a hotel? Make it special. I'm thinking I'll get us a room at the Wheatstone, and dinner reservations at the La Fontaine. Does a week from Saturday work for you?"

He pulled out his phone and checked his calendar. "Works for me. Let me know when you've secured the reservations."

I shook his hand and left. This week was quickly becoming eventful, but I hoped things calmed down a bit.

The remainder of the week, unlike the beginning, was fairly uneventful. Finally, Friday rolled around and Crissie made it home. It was late, and as soon as she arrived she hit the refrigerator to find something to eat and then she and Chelsea went into her room and shut the door. I didn't see either of them until the next morning. I was in the kitchen when the smell of fresh coffee drew them out.

"Good morning, I thought I saw you whiz through here yesterday," I said to Crissie. "My refrigerator looks a bit empty."

"Yeah, sorry, Chelsea and I had a lot to talk about."

"Do we need to talk? I seem to recall you apologizing for something but you never said what."

"I was apologizing for my behavior in general. I've been hard on you and you're only doing what I asked you."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, looking at Chelsea, "she won't shut up about you. We've been talking for the past few weeks, and we were up late talking about what's happened since I was last here."

"It has been eventful. Did she tell you about my big project over on the other side of town?"

"No, she did not."

"Well, it will be a surprise. I'll take the two of you over there after breakfast if that's okay. It won't take long."

Over breakfast, Crissie filled us in on what was going on with her job. Once we cleared the plates we all cleaned up and headed across town. As we approached the construction site, Chelsea gasped, "It looks like a house!"

When I stopped at the edge of the cul-de-sac, we all got out. Crissie stood there in awe.

"I had no idea this was happening. I knew you were wanting to build a new house. It's going to be huge!"

"Four bedrooms, five and a half baths. It's more than enough for me but it's appropriate for the neighborhood. Let's walk through it."

The basement was the only part where all the internal walls were up. I described the rooms, leaving out some details like my playroom for Cassandra and me. Crissie didn't question the basement apartment, I described it as a potential rental or guest space. On the first floor, they were not done with all the internal walls yet but I did my best to describe it to them. We made our way back to the car and stood there looking at it again.

"It's going to be a nice place for the two of you," Crissie said.

"You're okay with that?" I asked.

"I've decided that I've had enough "unfair" in my life, and it's time to purge it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's unfair that my parents are divorced, it's unfair that my mother is a bitch, it's unfair that my best friend walked in on her husband fucking the town tramp, it's unfair that my best friend is divorced, it's unfair that I'm thirty and don't have a man in my life. But that's no reason to be unfair to my dad and my best friend, I should not be projecting my issues onto the two of you. It's become obvious to me that you are good for each other, Chels convinced me of that last night. It's not what I expected that fateful Friday night to lead to, but it's unfair of me to be angry at you two because things didn't work out the way I expected. I'm done being angry, it's poisoning my relationship with the two most important people in my life. I don't want anything to come between us. You have my blessing for whatever this is that you two have. I know you don't need it but it makes me feel better to say it. I love you both. Please, forgive me."

The three of us stood there in the empty cul-de-sac holding each other for a long time. We all cried. It was a massive relief for all of us.

"Thank you, Baby Girl, I love you."

"I love you too, Dad; and I love you Chels."

That evening, while the girls were out, I invited Cassandra over to discuss the revision to our Dom/sub agreement. She arrived just after the girls left, and I settled on the sofa with a glass of wine. Cassandra knelt at attention on the sofa next to me.

"What type of submission will I be training her for, Sir?"

"That is a bit of a challenging question. You may be assisting me in learning just what it is that I want. My ultimate goal is to strengthen her, erase the past hurt, and lift her. I want to give her the life she deserves."

"You want her to be a full-time sub, not just in the bedroom. Is that correct, Sir?"

"Yes, I believe that will be the core of my training. I want her to accept me as a caretaker, but I don't want a little, or a pet, or a slave nor do I want a princess. Somewhere in between."

"If I may, Sir, you want a partner. Someone to treasure but also someone who can be a peer. You want a submissive that can confidently stand next to you in any situation. Someone like me, but full-time."

"Yes, my slut, you have hit the proverbial nail on the head."

"Fate has put her in your life, Sir. Fortunately for her, you are fully capable of giving her the life she deserves. What you describe could be exhausting for both of you. Are you willing to take on the task?"

"Yes, I am willing. I believe I understand the task."

"What about sex, sir?"

"Total sexual submission. I intend to help her unlearn all the negative feelings she has about her plush body, teach her that men can and do desire her, crave her."

"Men? You intend to share her with others, Sir?"

"Of my choosing. She doesn't know it yet but I've arranged a threesome for her next Saturday. Tony and I will use her for our pleasure, and hers."

"That's not something you surprise a woman with, Sir."

"She'll learn about it tomorrow after Crissie leaves. You should plan to prepare her for it."

"Yes, Sir. What else?"

"I expect you to guide her to discover what type of submissive she desires to be. I am projecting my desires onto her, but that will likely not work for long."

"I understand, Sir. What you ask may take some time. The sexual submission may be the easiest from what I've seen of her behavior."

"Yes, I agree. You should assist in training her for the bedroom first."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now the question becomes, what do you want in return?" I said to Cassandra

"I request two things, Sir. The first is to change my title if it pleases Sir."

"And what would you like your new title to be, slut?"

"Chéri, Sir. It is French for darling, beloved, and precious."

"I know what it means. Do you expect me to change how I treat you?"

"No, Sir, I request this change because it reflects how you already feel about me. I will still be a slut for you."

"You are right about how I feel. I accept your request, however, if I am to call you Chéri then you will call me Maître."

"My master, my instructor. Yes, Maître."

"And for your second request, Chéri?"

She raised her chin even higher and closed her eyes. "I request the same that you offer Chelsea. To be under your care, full-time. To be your partner, and to be Bellissima's sister in submission."

I was shocked. Kneeling before me was one of the most beautiful, most powerful, and most accomplished women in the city, yet she asked to be under my care full-time.

"Explain, Chéri."

"Maître, I am requesting to give myself to you fully, without reservation. I desire to be under your care, to be fully yours, not just in the bedroom. I am requesting to be under your roof, safe and treasured."

"This changes things."

"Yes, Maître. But consider that joining you under one roof will allow me to advance Bellissima's training."

"What about your son?"

"He graduates soon and has accepted a job in Japan."

"I see, so he will be gone, leaving a hole in your life. Is that why you requested this?"

"Maître, that is but one reason. His departure only frees me to make this request, but I have wanted this for some time."

"Why?"

She began to tear up, and her puffy bottom lip quivered. "May I speak freely?"

"Yes, please do."

She opened her eyes and gazed into mine. "You know the connection, the rapture, the overwhelming emotion that I feel when we couple? My soul cries out for more. More of you, more of us. There is a phrase in Spanish, it's also a line in one of my favorite songs; "mi corazón perdido en ti", which means My heart is lost to you. But for me, it is not just my heart. For me, it is mi alma perdido en ti, my soul is lost to you. You complete me as no other man ever has. I beg you, Maître, possess me, make me yours." She broke down, her head and shoulders slumped, and she openly sobbed.

I reached out to her and she gave me her hands. I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped her in my arms.

"Shhh, don't cry my darling," I whispered, attempting to soothe her. I knew in my soul that I could not deny her request. It was a request that I had wanted to voice for a long time. I could never get enough time with Cassandra, our connection was so strong.

"What kind of man could turn down such a request from you? Only a fool would say no."

She laughed through her tears and wrapped her arms tightly around me, burying her face in my neck.

"My soul was lost to you long ago, Cassandra, but I never dared ask for more. I could never imagine a woman of such beauty, grace, and strength submitting so totally to me."

"I never want to leave the warmth of your embrace."

"My arms will always be your safe place, Chéri. Spend the night, allow me to take what is mine."

"You make me weak," she whispered.

I texted Chelsea and Crissie that Cassandra was spending the night in my bed, then swept Cassandra into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. We undressed each other and she lay in the center of the mattress. I took her wrists and bound them together at the head of the bed.

"Tonight there is no pain, only pleasure," I whispered against her lips, and then kissed her passionately before placing a leather mask over her mouth to act as a muzzle, and a blindfold over her eyes. I placed a small dog toy in one hand, the kind that squeaks. We use it as a substitute for her safe word when she can't speak.

"Give me a squeak," I told her, "let's make sure it works."

She squeezed the toy, and it did what it should.

As I knelt over her, I slipped my hand between her thighs and she parted her legs. I touched her lips, they were already wet with excitement. I whispered in her ear, "Tonight, Chéri, I am planning to do something I've never done with you before. Tonight I am looking forward to enjoying you without pain. But don't think that you won't suffer; the game tonight will be intense pleasure combined with moments of nothingness. Tonight I'm bringing out my teammates from the bedside drawer. We are determined to drive you to the edge, again and again. At the end of the night, Chéri, when you are aching for release, I plan to do something else that I have never done before. You will learn that secret a bit later."

She moaned behind the mask as I slipped my fingers between her wet lips. Her neck and chest were flushed and her nipples stood proudly at attention. I began her torture with just my mouth and hands. I alternated wet kisses with hot and cold breath over her neck and torso. I brought her to the edge with my fingers dancing between her lips and over her clit. And then I stopped, withdrawing completely from her for several moments before repeating. Three times I brought her to the edge, and three times she moaned and writhed under my touch.

When I retreated from her after edging her the third time, I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of iced water for aftercare but also the ice. I slipped a piece into my mouth. Returning to the bedroom, I retrieved some of our favorite toys from the nightstand. First, I placed vibrating clamps on her nipples and set them to a gentle vibration; she sighed at the stimulation. These nipple clamps were one of her favorite toys. Since I'd promised her no pain tonight I only tightened them enough to hold them securely. I would have turned the adjustment screw any other night until she squealed in pleasureful pain.

Next, I retrieved a small thrusting vibrator and a clit licker. I knelt between her legs and placed her thighs on my shoulders, the tip of my cock lightly brushed her mons and she stiffened, seeking penetration. Instead, I lubricated the vibrator and her back door, then slowly slipped it into her. She received gentle stimulation and slow thrusts from the vibrator. She groaned as the sensations filled her brown tunnel. I put a small amount of lubricant on the silicone "tongue" and placed it against her clit. I heard a faint squeal behind the mask and she spread her legs wide, her excitement pooled at her entrance. Seeking out her delicious nectar, I lapped at her entrance with my icy tongue, consuming it all.

"Are you still with me, Chéri, my slut?" I asked from between her tender thighs, "This is only the beginning."

She nodded in the affirmative and moaned. I slowly dragged the silicone tongue down her pink slit; it licked and thrust its way into her folds until it reached her entrance where I set it to maximum thrust. The silicone tongue was like a tiny cock, teasing her. When I placed my icy tongue on her clit, she flinched and shook her head "No", but did not squeeze her squeaking toy. Laving her entire slot with my tongue, I drooled icy water into her folds as she writhed and tugged at her restraints. Her thighs began to shake, signaling her impending release, so I stopped; I stopped it all. No more tongue, neither real nor silicone; no more vibrating thrusts in her ass; no more flesh-to-flesh contact. I sat on the bedside chair and watched as she rubbed her thighs together and moaned, trying to please herself. Her breathing was unsteady as she writhed on the bed, seeking contact, seeking pleasure, seeking release.

Returning to the bed, rolled her onto her side and extracted the toy from her, then slid my shaft between her lips. My purple head parted her and she was soon glistening with excitement. She was rocking her hips, pressing back against me. Four times I'd edged her, but she'd yet to feel me inside her, yet to be impaled. That changed when I nestled my tip at her entrance and plunged into her depths. In one stroke my root pressed against her eager lips. A deep, guttural groan emanated from behind the mask as her back arched and her pelvis pressed against me, welcoming the violation of her body.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked her.

Her response was a groan and a head nod. I began long slow thrusts, pulling back until just the head of my cock remained in her, then sliding back to the root.

"Only Cassandra gets to cum tonight, Chéri, my slut. Are you willing to give up this exquisite torture to let vanilla Cassandra come out and play? Are you willing to allow me to make love to Cassandra?"

She responded by rocking her hips, assisting my thrusts. Chéri was not ready to let Cassandra out, or she thought she could cause me to slip up and let her cum. I reached between her legs and ran my fingers down her puffy lips to touch our joining as I continued long slow strokes.

"Fuuuuckkkkk," I whispered into her ear, "that feels fantastic. If I close my eyes, I can picture my stiff cock violating your soft, wet folds. You're so wet for me, Chéri, my slutty redheaded fuck toy."

That sent her to the edge, she moaned and stiffened against me. I withdrew my cock and just lay there next to her as she writhed against me.

"I can do this all night, Chéri. Or maybe I'll just grip my shaft and spill my seed onto your stomach. Then even Cassandra won't get to cum. Is that what you want, Chéri? To deny Cassandra? To prevent her from making love to me? Or maybe it's Cassandra that's afraid to come out. Is she afraid to let herself go?"

I reached between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet cunt.