The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Cassandra afraid to reveal herself to Jason? All these years, we've hidden behind the restraints, the blindfolds, the cat, and the paddle. Slut and Sir, now Chéri and Maître. Is that the problem; she's afraid of what Cassandra and Jason might find?"

She had begun rocking her hips, fucking herself on my fingers.

"Is Cassandra afraid she won't be able to satisfy Jason? Is that it? She needs to become Chéri, to be controlled, to have Maître show her how to please him?"

She moaned and rocked her hips rapidly, trying to steal an orgasm. I removed first one finger, then the other. She moaned at the feeling of emptiness. I rolled her onto her back and rolled on top of her, supporting myself above her.

"Who is it that wants to live under my roof? Is it Chéri or is it Cassandra? And why does she truly want that?" I asked her, "If Chéri, then can she truly exist for every moment we're together? Jason has seen the true Cassandra, what is she afraid of?"

I reached for the muzzle. As she felt me touch it she flung her head from side to side. I grasped it firmly and popped the snaps free.

"NO!" she yelled, "PLEASE, don't do this. I beg you Maître, please don't make Cassandra come out. She's so afraid!"

"Afraid of what?"

"That word."

Now I was confused. What word could evoke such fear?

"The making, Sir."

"Love? You're afraid of the word love?"

"She's afraid of what it means, Maître. She's afraid all of this will change if she and Jason admit their love."

"Is she afraid that Chéri will cease to exist?"

"Yes, and Maître. With her other lovers, she is the aggressor; with Maître she can give up control. She needs that release, the escape that Maître gives her. When Chéri exists, she can disappear into him."

"When you told me your soul was lost to me, was that Chéri speaking?"

"Yes."

"But when I admitted that my soul was lost to you, that was Jason speaking. I am one soul, Jason, and Maître. I am lost to Cassandra and Chéri."

She was silent. I bent down and softly kissed her lips.

"Chéri, you are mine."

"Yes."

"You are perfect for me, are you not?"

"Yes, Maître, that's what you tell me. I am perfect for you."

"Then Cassandra must be perfect for me as well."

"No, Maître. Cassandra is imperfect. She has doubts and fears, she makes mistakes. Cassandra is fallible, she is strong and independent. Cassandra is imperfect, but I am not. I belong to Maître."

"Do you desire Bellissima?"

"I desire to be Bellissima's sister in submission, to help her to discover her true self, to teach her how to please Maître."

"But do you desire to taste her on your lips, do you desire to explore her for your pleasure?"

"No, Maître. It is Cassandra that desires the taste of Bellissima."

"Then I am confused," I told her, "if only Chéri is under my roof then how will Cassandra satisfy her lust for Bellissima?"

She was silent.

"I beg for my orgasm, Maître."

"Only Cassandra is allowed to cum tonight."

She sighed deeply, haltingly, as if in pain. I laid my cheek against hers, my lips near her ear.

"Cassandra," I whispered, "don't be afraid. Come to me, darling."

She was silent for a long moment.

"Don't do this, Jason. I'm afraid that I can't satisfy you."

"Are you with me, Cassandra?" I asked, just to be sure that she had dropped the Chéri persona.

"Yes, Jason."

"You are an incredible lover, why would you think that you can't satisfy me? You satisfy me more than any woman ever has."

"Chéri satisfies you."

"Do you think only Chéri can satisfy me? Or are you afraid that only Maître can satisfy you?"

"I don't know. I just know that Chéri satisfies Maître in a way that I am afraid I never can. In a way that I have never satisfied a man, not even my husband."

"Earlier, on the sofa, I told you that my soul was lost to Cassandra, not Chéri. I don't believe that I can sustain what Chéri and Maître have daily. I need all of you, I want all of you, I crave all of you, Cassandra."

"I've never made love to anyone other than my husband. Since he's been absent, the only sex I find truly satisfying is with Maître and Chéri. I don't want to disappoint you."

I slipped off the bed and turned out the lights; the light of the moon gave the room a soft glow. Returning to the bed, I started to remove the blindfold.

"No, Jason. Please. Let Maître satisfy himself with Chéri."

I removed the blindfold but she held her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, Cassandra. I've turned out the lights. I need you to look into my eyes."

Her eyes fluttered open, but she looked away.

"Cassandra, look at me."

"No."

"You need to look at me, to see the sincerity in my eyes."

She hesitated but eventually turned her head to look at me.

"How will you know if Cassandra Fitzpatrick is incapable of satisfying Jason Brown unless you try? I want all of you Cassandra, you, and Chéri. You don't need to give her up. I promise."

"But what if I don't satisfy you, Jason? Can I still be your Chéri?"

"I insist," I smiled, "I'm preparing to remove your restraints now. No more Chéri tonight. Okay?"

"Okay."

I unhooked the restraints and removed the cuffs from her wrists. She sat cross-legged on the bed and rubbed her wrists briefly and then sighed, just sitting there looking at me.

"So what do we do?" she asked.

"We kiss, that's usually how this starts," I said

I placed a hand on the back of her head, grasped her hair, and pulled her lips to mine. After our lips met, the next hour became a blur. It was lips, tongues, and fingers on every inch of each other's bodies. I was on top, then she was on top, then side-by-side, then I had her bent over the bed. We were probing, penetrating, breathing each other's breaths. It was intense, not like Maître and Chéri, but like two people with an overwhelming passion for each other. In the end, she was on top, impaled on me. Her hands were beside my head as she rode me, and I suckled her breasts. As her orgasm neared, she began to wail. Soft and low at first, gradually building to a crescendo that peaked with her spasms. I felt her gripping me in her wet tunnel, her muscles rippling the length of my staff. I released inside her and she drove herself against me, taking my full length while I throbbed in her depths. She screamed and fell apart, tumbling to pieces atop me. We lay there as she pulled herself together, both of us panting.

"There is no doubt that Cassandra satisfied me," I said after we both caught our breath.

"And there is no doubt that you satisfied Cassandra."

"Our connection is greater than love, darling. But still, I feel the need to say it."

"It's okay, I feel the same need. Societal pressure I suppose," she paused and looked at me, "but let's not downplay our feelings by using such a common phrase."

"Okay, how about I tell you that you have my soul."

"You have my soul as well," she whispered as she smiled.

We lay there for a long time, her on top of me, our breathing synchronized. We heard the girls come in and head to Crissie's room. Eventually, we headed to the bathroom and cleaned up before falling asleep in each other's arms.

We were no longer only Dom and Sub. We were now lovers in the fullest sense.