The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 12.1

Story Info
Crissie needs to get laid and decides to seduce her dad.
9.3k words
4.66
13k
15

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those of you following this Series might recall that in Part 12 after Jason, Crissie, Chelsea, and Cassandra had breakfast together, Chelsea and Cassandra left for Cassandra's house to prepare Chelsea for the threesome that she was going to have with Jason and Tony the following week. When they left, Jason was fresh out of the shower and Crissie had gone into his bedroom to talk. When Chelsea and Cassandra returned three hours later, Crissie was just leaving. This is the story of those three hours. It is a story of incest between and young woman and her father. If that concept isn't your thing, then skip this installment.

************

I'm looking forward to going home again, to see Dad and my best friend Chelsea. It still feels weird to think of them in the same thought, but I am becoming accustomed to it. Months have passed since that night I called him to extricate her from Pie Town, where she had gone to smother her sorrows in their light, flaky crust after walking in her husband drilling the town skank. I did not expect that she would thank him by riding him cowgirl style, nor did I expect that he would flip her over and "pound her into the mattress then fill her till she was overflowing". Her words, not mine.

Now, she's living with him, sleeping with him. He's been great for her. He's helped her through the divorce. He mentors her for her job. Hell, she's received a promotion at work because of his advice. They work out together in his basement gym and she's transformed from a chubby tubby to a blonde bombshell. She's happy now, and she should be. She has an amazing man in her life — my dad. He's even building a house for her, an entire fucking house!

The man who raised me to be the strong, successful woman that I am today, the man who named his company after me, the man who is my rock, is now my best friend's lover. The man who was my first love, the man who mentored me first; the man who witnessed my first words, my first steps, my first crush, my first broken heart, now supports, protects, and cares for . . . and schtups. . . my best friend. That man, my dad, now has a live-in curvaceous blonde sex doll who's my age. Fuck my life, why can't I have a man like that in my bed?

At thirty-one years old, I've only had two serious relationships; the second one ended over a year ago and since then I haven't dated anyone seriously. Hell, I haven't had a real cock in me since my last breakup. Apparently, I have poor taste in men, or my expectations are too high. No one has given me the exhausting orgasms that I give myself with my trusty rabbit vibrator and a good erotica read. Lately, I've taken to audiobooks. I'll strip down, put in my earbuds, click on my vibrator, and listen to women having the time of their lives with some handsome stud or some silver fox. He always has a big dick and knows exactly how to use it. She always loves taking him in every hole, leaving her dripping his cum. Yeah, okay, my expectations are way too high!

Friday finally arrives and I'm heading home. I was late leaving work, then had to go home and pack. Piss poor planning on my part, I should have packed the night before. Nine o'clock rolls around and I pull into Dad's driveway. I didn't stop to eat on the way so I'm starving. He always has something in the refrigerator to eat. I start to knock on the front door, but instead, I grasp the knob and turn. It's unlocked. I smile to myself, it's always unlocked when he knows I'm coming. It's still my home. I open the door and announce myself.

The next thing I know I'm whisked into the air, just like when I was little. Thankfully I dropped my bag when I entered.

"My Baby Girl is home! Damn, it's good to see you!" he exclaims while he turns circles with me.

I'm thirty-one and still, I'm his Baby Girl. It makes me feel all warm inside. His arms are crossed under my butt, and if there wasn't a vaulted ceiling at the front door I might be unconscious. After a few turns, he places me back on my feet and wraps me in his arms, pulling my face against his chest. I'm suddenly surrounded by his scent, earthy and manly. I don't know what he uses, but it's his signature and has been for as long as I can remember. It's comforting to know that some things never change.

"I love you," he says softly into my ear before kissing the top of my head.

I lean back and he relaxes his grasp just a bit, but still holding me in his arms. I look up into his eyes and his dopey smile. It's the smile that has always been reserved for me. It's a thing between us, we love goofing with each other. When I was little he would chase me around the house, lurching after me, making weird faces, and growling. I would giggle and squeal as I ran for my room. He'd catch me before I got far and whisk me into the air, just like he did when I came through the door. Stop it, Crissie! You're going to cry! Then he'd smile that dopey smile and we'd fall to the floor laughing.

"I love you too, Daddio," I say as I cross my eyes. Another one of our things.

I have an education from a respected institution and a successful career. I'm strong and independent. He raised me that way. Yet I would give it all up if I could come home and be with him. You know that feeling you get when you're out in the sun on a warm summer day? When the sun warms you up and seems to recharge you? He's the sun, every time I'm around him it's like I get recharged. Everyone I know feels that way about him. When everyday life drains me of that charge I need to come home to him. I know I'll leave recharged.

Chelsea is there, just a few steps away, smiling at us. He releases me and I go to her. I wrap her in my arms and hug her.

"Hey, Chels. Good to see my BFF."

"Good to see you, too," she hugs back."

It's good to be home.

"I didn't stop to eat, do you have anything in the refrigerator?" I ask as I turn back to Dad.

"There's some leftover pasta salad in the fridge, and some crusty bread in the pantry."

I fill a bowl with the salad and cut a couple of slices of the bread before grabbing a bottle of wine and dragging Chelsea off to my old room. We talk fairly often, so there isn't a lot of new discussion other than about our jobs. We go on and on for about an hour on various topics. I finish my bowl of pasta salad and go back for more, snarfing it down quickly. That second bowl of pasta salad was accompanied by a second bottle of wine. We both hit the wine pretty hard, giving both of us a good buzz going, and it was getting late, so we changed into our pajamas. We'd kind of run out of topics but I could tell something was bothering Chelsea.

"What's up, Chels? Seems that you have something on your mind that you've not shared but maybe you want to."

"I do, but I don't want you to get creeped out."

"Creeped out? Lord, Chels, what is it?"

"This is something I never thought I'd say to you, and you have to pinky swear that you won't tell anyone, Crissie."

I held up my pinky and hooked hers. "Pinky swear, Chels. Whatever this is, it's safe with me."

"I've been with a woman."

"WHAT!" I yelled, then covered my mouth. Dad probably heard that.

"You've been with a woman?" I whispered.

"Yes, Jason's friend, Cassandra."

"Oh, dear lord. This is big, Chels. This is 'Hey, I fucked your dad' big. Are you trying to tell me that you're a lesbian?"

"What!? No! I'm still committed to Team Cock, it's just that Team Cunt can be...interesting."

"Fuck, Chels! How did this happen?"

"It was the night of the banquet. When we got home your dad wanted a shower and, well, Cassandra and I wanted to join him. We all got naked and started washing each other. When she ran her soapy hands over me I thought my knees were going to give out. It felt so good. The next thing I know, she has her fingers between my cheeks, probing my butthole, your dad has his fingers in my pussy, and I'm cumming. Then your dad backed off and let Cassandra take over. Have you ever kissed another woman? Let me tell you, there's nothing like it. And kissing her while she makes you cum? Fuck, it's hotter than hot."

I just sat there in awe. My best friend's revelation was not what I was expecting this weekend.

"We moved from the shower to the bed and we had a threesome with your dad. After he came, it was just Cassandra and me. She was so soft and gentle with me, clearly, she'd done this before. I've never felt so adored by any man, not even Jason. I'm telling you, Crissie, maybe it was the forbidden nature of it, but that was the hottest sex I've ever had. And your dad, he kept going and going. I lost track of how many orgasms I had that night."

"Shit, Chels. I was not expecting this. You're not going to try and..."

"Hah!" she burst out, "Not even if you beg, bestie."

We both sat on the bed quietly for a few moments, the wine hitting us both pretty hard. Chelsea blew out a long breath through pursed lips, then fell back onto the pillow.

"Jason is amazing," she said, slurring her words a bit.

"Yeah, Dad is the best," I responded, assuming she was just generalizing about what a wonderful man is.

"When we're in bed . . ."

"Wha—? What do you mean? Jeez, Chels, I don't need to hear about this!"

Ignoring me, she kept talking. "Have I told you about his cock?"

"Jeez, no! I don't need to hear about my dad's cock!"

"Long and thick, with prominent veins." She turned her head to look at me, "The head turns purple when he gets hard."

She continued to ignore me, lying with her head on the pillow and looking at the ceiling. "I've never been filled the way I am when he's in me. That big, fat cock of his stretches me out. God, Crissie, have you ever had a cock so long that it bottoms out in you. I mean not just tapping at it but actually pressing into it?"

I could not believe I was sitting here listening to my BFF rambling about having sex with my dad. I should get up and leave, but Cassandra is here. If I go out to the living room I'm afraid I might hear them doing whatever it is they do.

"I mean PRESSING so hard that you think he might force his way through your cervix and pump his cum directly into your womb."

The wine was getting to me, so I laid down next to her and let her words flow. I'd never been with a man like she was describing. It didn't matter that the man she was describing was my dad. In my mind, I started imagining what she described, a powerful cock that stretched me open and filled me. My fingers wandered down between my thighs and tickled my sex through my pajama shorts.

"All those years, hot for each other but never knowing. That first night, the first time I slid down his shaft, it felt so fucking good."

I noticed her hand was under the waistband of her pajamas and it appeared she was flicking her nub.

"We had sex in the changing room at the lingerie store in the mall."

"What?"

"Yeah, he ate my pussy and jerked off onto my tits."

In my mind, I pictured ropes of cum across her big tits. I imagined it dripping from her nipples. I pulled aside the fabric of my shorts and circled my clit with nothing between it and my fingers now.

"When we got home he bent me over the hood of the car right there in the garage. Just took me. Fuck, that was so hot, so urgent. He pounded into me so hard that he pushed me up the hood and my feet were just dangling there. I came so hard, my legs hanging there just quivering."

I was getting incredibly wet. My imagination was following along with her, imagining I was her, having sex with this faceless man with a huge cock. I slipped a couple of fingers past my lips and into my channel.

"Every time is so. fucking amazing, Crissie. Did I tell you he makes me squirt? Like, little lady ejaculations? God, that's so fucking hot."

And now I'm so. fucking. jealous! I've never had sex so good that I squirt. Can all women squirt? Maybe I'm the problem. Ugh, I want to cum so bad. I bury my fingers into my sopping hole and thumb my clit. Please cum, please cum, please cum.

"Have you ever let a guy put his cock in your ass? Well, I have. That same big cock that fills my pussy so good. He is so gentle."

I laid there next to my BFF and quietly orgasmed while she was talking about my dad fucking her in the ass. For the next half hour, she lay there rambling about sex with Dad, intimate details that you probably wouldn't share with your closest friend, and definitely shouldn't share with the daughter of the guy that you're having this amazing sex with.

And me? Well, I lay there next to her and imagined it was happening to me, that I was the one with the massive cock shoved in every hole, covered in cum, leaking from every orifice. I was leaking, from my sopping wet hole that I'd been driving my fingers into. I felt my excitement dripping down over my knotted exit. Of course, that made me want to put something in there, and the only thing available was my fingers.

Finally, the wine took full effect on Chelsea and she drifted off to sleep. I went to the bathroom and shut the door so I could rub one out and not worry about making noises. Leaning back on the toilet I imagined this powerful cock she described right in front of my face. I grasped it and stroked it lovingly, rubbing my thumb in that sweet spot on the underside right below the crown. It was wet with excitement, and I licked the length of the shaft before engulfing it in my mouth while stroking the massive hunk of man meat. Between my imagination and my fingers thrusting into my cunt, I came, moaning on the cock. He filled my mouth with his creamy seed and I swallowed every sweet drop.

Damn! I need to get laid!

I crawled into bed next to Chelsea and drifted happily off to sleep.

************

The next morning we were both up early for some reason. Maybe because of the deep, restful sleep brought on by the wine. I was concerned that we'd both have hangovers but thankfully we woke fully rested. Chelsea got in the shower, and when she was done I took my turn. Neither of us put on makeup, we could do that later. Right now we needed coffee and something in our stomachs. Chelsea pulled on a pair of tight shorts and a body-hugging T-shirt. I put on a pair of shorts as well, though not nearly as tight as Chelsea's, and a satin camisole top that matched my shorts. Neither of us wore a bra, and Chelsea didn't even bother with panties. She'd developed body confidence out of the wazoo and a set of curves that would make a mountain road jealous. Her nipples stood out prominently, and mine didn't look too shabby either.

Chelsea was ahead of me as we walked down the hall toward the kitchen, and as she rounded the corner I heard her say good morning to Cassandra. Shit! Am I ready for this? I wondered, and I stopped short of the kitchen. Mom was always suspicious of Cassandra, and once she'd divorced Dad, Cassandra promptly made her move. Dad swore that nothing happened between them before the divorce, but the speed at which they became a couple afterward left Mom, and me, with doubts. Now, I was about to meet the woman. I sucked in and released a calming breath, then put a smile on my face and strode into the kitchen like I owned the place.

And there in Dad's kitchen sat the sexiest redhead I had ever seen. She had long copper hair pulled into a high ponytail that reached halfway down her back, and bangs that danced with her eyelashes when she blinked. Jesus, I wish I had her eyelashes! Her long natural lashes surround emerald green eyes that make you want to lose yourself in them. Her full lips are in a permanent pout, with the bottom protruding slightly. I immediately realized why Chelsea had been so easily seduced by her. Fuck, I'd tap that! She wears a sheer lace top in a blue jewel tone and no bra. She probably doesn't need a bra in all honesty. She has B-cup breasts with large areolae and pronounced nipples. I stand there dumbfounded. Finally, she takes pity on me and stands, comes around the table, and reaches her hand out to me.

"I'm Cassandra Fitzpatrick, you must be Crissie. I've heard so much about you from your dad."

"Um, yeah, yes, I'm Crissie. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Cassandra. Dad's told me almost nothing about you," I said with a feigned smile. She smiled back sweetly.

I noticed when she stood that she had on a pair of black stretch shorts like the shorts volleyball players wear. The ones with no inseam. As she turned to retake her seat I couldn't help but gaze. Her legs are long and athletic, and they are topped by one of the most delicious female asses I've ever seen. She sat, then smiled at me again. I noticed a black ribbon around her neck, a choker. Overall, my impression of her was Yeah, Dad! Way to go!

"Cassandra is your dad's, um, submissive," Chelsea said.

Cassandra didn't say a word, she only lowered her gaze briefly before looking me in the eyes again.

"Submissive? As in ropes, and cuffs, and spanking?" I blurted out. Yes, I know what a submissive is, I read erotica and it's full of kinks such as BDSM.

Cassandra smiled. "Cuffs and spankings, but not so much rope, I prefer leather straps," she giggled. "And spankings only if I've been a bad girl. Actually, I'm more than just his submissive," she smiled sweetly without elaborating.

I nearly fell into my chair. This was a side of my dad that I was clueless about. What the hell else was he hiding from me? I mean, I could understand him hiding his kinky side, but this revelation only made me wonder what else he could be keeping from me.

"That's how Cassandra and I met, well, sorta. I walked in on her and your dad. He had her strapped to his bed and was spanking her." Now Chelsea had the giggles too.

Cassandra shot her a look that said shut up! then instantly reverted to her sweet smile. No doubt she wasn't going to be a font of information about Dad's secrets.

Chelsea poured both of us a cup of coffee from the pot that Cassandra had brewed, and we all sat around the table chatting. I was full of questions for Cassandra, not about Dad's kinks, but about her and her background with Dad.

"Cassandra, how did you meet Dad?" I asked.

"Well, I worked at CRISS Electronics in the financial group. At first, I didn't have much interaction with him, being pretty low on the ladder. But as I took on more responsibilities I would find myself in meetings with him. I was one of those employees who sat against the wall in the meeting rooms. I quickly rose through the ranks and soon I was at the table. I was infatuated with him from the start if that's what you're getting at. But he was off limits, he was married and so was I. But a girl can fantasize, can't she?"

"I suppose," I responded. "So when did you and Dad become a thing?"

"Honestly, we almost didn't. I lost my husband in an accident and I nearly had a breakdown. Your Dad was there for me, helping me through the pain. Sound familiar?" she asked. We both glanced at Chelsea.

"Yeah, that's Dad. So is that when you two started the affair?" Dad always denied an affair with Cassandra as the cause of his divorce, but I wanted to hear it from the woman herself.

"There was no affair, Crissie. Yes, he and I became very close during that time. And I'll admit that I was flirting hard with him. But his response to my repeated advances was to fire me. Fire the entire financial organization. He set me up in a business to do the work, then gave me the CRISS Electronics contract."

"So you two never...? I let the question drift off.

"Had sex? No. Not until after his divorce. Not that I wouldn't have if he would just have given in to my advances. I mean, just look at him! I was hot for him the moment we met, and then he was my strength when I lost my husband. Okay, I admit there was one night in his office when we were working late. I was standing next to him at his desk, going over some financial reports. We were close enough that I could feel the heat from his body. He turned to ask me a question and I kissed him. He didn't return the kiss. Told me he was married and that I was out of line. I burst out crying and ran from the office."