The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 12.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, panting, while he crawls up on the bed next to me. His blue eyes are dark with desire, and his breathing comes rapidly. I place a hand behind his head and pull him down for a kiss. Mmmmmm, I've forgotten how much I enjoy tasting myself on a man's lips. I probe his mouth with my tongue, relishing my flavor on my dad's breath.

"It's your turn," I hush, "I need to suck your cock, taste you, savor the feeling of you on my tongue."

I push him onto his back. The towel is gone and his manhood stands proudly in the air. Chelsea did not exaggerate, it is BIG! Long and thick, with prominent veins. His crown is an angry purple as if it's ready to explode. I kneel on the mattress beside him and take it in my hand, softly stroking it as I lean in close to admire this beautiful creation. This is the cock that made me, that bathed my mother's walls in its powerful seed. I belong to this powerful symbol of manliness. If there's one thing I know how to do, it's love a man with my mouth, and I'm not going to just love it, I'm going to worship his cock.

I begin at his balls, the foundation of his manhood. My tongue laps at them, drawing each one gently into the warmth of my mouth. The sensation drags a low groan from his lips. I suckle them tenderly, then release each with a kiss. I move to the base of his shaft, the root, the incipience of this formidable symbol of maleness. I place my lips against it and breathe deeply, taking in his scent, that earthy, manly signature of his. I nearly melt as it induces a flood of memories...tender, loving memories. This is my dad, and at this moment I want nothing more than to please him. To demonstrate my love for him in a way that he'll find unmistakable. In the way of Cassandra, Chelsea, and his other lovers. They do this for him and so will I.

Beginning here, I kiss and lick my way up and around his blood-engorged shaft. The feel of it against my lips is electric, sending surges of desire into my core. It is warm, ramrod straight, virile...ferocious. Reaching the crown, the fountainhead of my creation, I engulf it quickly, drawing a gasp from him. I circle it with my tongue, tasting his excitement, salty, tangy, and sweet. Yes, Daddio, I love you. Desire floods my brain and I close my eyes as I take him in as far as I can, just short of gagging. Up and down, my lips work one end of his shaft as my fist works the base. It's too much for me to take.

He groans and I pause, opening my eyes I realize he is watching me pleasure him. His blue eyes are dark with lust. The look he gives me sets my pulse racing.

"You need to stop that, I can't take any more," he says. "You want me to fuck you, don't you, Crissie."

I nod as I continue to stroke the length of him. I feel my saliva dripping down my chin, drooling with the pleasure of sucking my dad's cock.

"I'm going to slide my cock into you and ride you until you scream. Tell me that's what you want."

I just nod.

"Use your words, Crissie. Say it." It's not a request, it's a command, a command I can't ignore.

"Oh god," I gasped. "Oh yes. Do it. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

He slides off the bed and, standing at the side of the mattress, he grasps my hips and pulls me to the edge. He wastes no time, swiping his crown between my lips a few times he then notches his crown at my entrance and thrusts. Yes, Daddy! I squeal with pleasure at the sensation of him intruding into me. My God, I've never been pried open so wide or probed so deep. My squeal becomes a moan becomes a groan as he begins riding me. In and out, his ridge raking my tunnel.

"Are you happy now?" he whispers.

"Ecstatic, I love it, I need it," I whisper back. "Don't stop. Oh god, don't stop."

"Your pussy is so tight, so wet, Crissie. You're my dirty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes," I moan. "Yes. I'm a dirty little slut." Should I call him Daddy? Would that be too weird? I decided against it.

"You wanted to experience what your friend does, didn't you? So what do you think of it?"

"So good, so fucking good. I need to cum. I want you to make me cum. Please, Jason, make me cum."

He grips my hips tighter and I hear a growl deep in his throat. He pounds into me, flesh impacting flesh. I feel the force ripple through my body. My words ignited something within him. I push my hands across the sheet and lay my chest on the cool surface. Oh yes, that's a better angle, every thrust bangs against my nub. Soon I'm overloaded with sensation, the wave is rapidly approaching again, and I moan. He slows his thrusts and smacks my ass. First one cheek then the other. Oh god, I'm so close but the wave crashes into nothingness before it reaches me. Not to worry, I feel another approach as he speeds his thrusts and spanks me again.

"Yes," I moan, "so close. Please make me cum."

At the sound of my words, he slows again. The wave crashes in the distance.

Jesus, this man is so skilled. He's brought me to the edge of orgasm and is holding me there, like a surfer trying to catch a big wave that collapses before it's upon them. I'm dizzy with desire and excitement.

"Please," I cry, "please let me cum!"

He releases one hip and reaches between us, pulling one of my legs to the side. He circles one finger around my nub and boom, there is the wave, crashing over me. I feel as if I'm drowning, drowning in a sea of perfect bliss. I can't think, I can't see, I can't breathe. I'm lost in the churn of the crashing wave. I cry out in pleasure, and arch further into his rough grasp, I shudder. He grunts and drives his shaft to my core, the wave has gathered him in its churning froth. I feel his cock burst as rope upon rope of hot cum lashes inside me. I collapse forward onto the mattress and he follows me down, throbbing and thrusting the last of his love deep inside me. Thank you, Daddy. I've never been so satisfied. I love you.

He rolls off me and releases a huge sigh. I slide next to him, placing my head on his chest and draping my arm across him. My heart is bursting with love for him and I'm still dizzy from the ecstasy.

"I love you, Dad," I whisper, "Right here is the safest place I have ever known."

"I love you too, Baby Girl."

My heart melts. I've been his slut, but I'm still his Baby Girl.

We lay quietly as I toy with the hair on his chest.

"You know, we can't talk about this. We can't do this again," his voice crackles.

I don't say anything, I just continue playing with his chest hair.

"I have to ask this, Crissie. I have other people to consider. Are you clean?"

"Yes, Daddy. I had myself tested after my last breakup. I wasn't confident that he was faithful to me. I've not been with a man since then. There's no need to worry Chelsea or Cassandra." I know what he means. He's so caring. Worrying that he might transfer an STI to one of them.

"Good."

We lay there a bit longer as our breathing returned to normal. I finally stir, raising onto an elbow. I smile softly at him, the smile of a satiated lover, and I gently kiss his lips.

"I need to be going," I say. I don't want to, I want to stay here in his warm embrace.

"Yes, you probably should," he whispers.

I slide off the bed and gather my clothes, not bothering to get dressed. I figure that if the gals heard us then there's no need to pretend it didn't happen. As I walk down the hall to my room, the house is quiet. They must have left. I dress for the drive home, with my satin camisole and a pair of stretch jeans. I place a panty liner in the crotch of my underwear, I don't want to get home and have a wet spot in the crotch of my jeans where Dad's seed had leaked from me.

When I leave my room, he's in the kitchen. He hands me a bottle of water.

"Sex can take a lot out of you, drink this," he smiles.

I take the bottle and head for the door. When I reach it, I set my bag down and turn to him. Don't cry, don't cry!

"I love you, Dad," I whisper as I rise on my toes and offer him my mouth. Please don't reject me now, please, please, please. Thankfully he doesn't hesitate to accept my offer, and wow, it's not a chaste daddy-daughter kiss. Our lips meet and our tongues probe. Fuck, he takes my breath away. I have to push away from him before I lose consciousness. I look into his eyes.

"I love you, Crissie. I've always thought that you are an amazing young woman, but now. Well, wow. That was something else. You're an incredible lover."

"You're no slouch either. I've never given myself to a man who is so skilled at pleasing a woman. And, well, I've never been so full."

I pick up my bag, but before turning to leave I look in his eyes one more time. There's that look, the look he always gives me, the look that tells me I am loved, treasured, adored.

"I have no regrets," I say, "I needed that more than you can possibly know."

He reaches for the doorknob and pulls the door open for me.

"No regrets," he smiles.

As I walk past him out the door I feel a slap on my ass and my heart races. I've always been his Baby Girl, and now I'm his lover. I belong to him more than ever before. There's a smile on my face the entire way home.