The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 12.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He turned you down cold?"

"Not only did he turn me down, but the next day was when he fired me. Called me into his office and told me I was a distraction, and that he could no longer bear to see me around the office daily. So, boom, Fitzpatrick Financial was born. He said I was too good at my job to just let go, and that I had created a fantastic team that understood his needs."

"So, if he couldn't bear to see you around the office that must mean he had feelings for you too."

"That, you will have to ask him," she said as she stood to get another cup of coffee. "I will tell you this, there was nothing other than that kiss until after his divorce. I will swear that on the Bible if you'd like."

As she stood at the counter I was drawn to her body again. Tall, lithe, she even had a thigh gap! I could understand how she could draw a woman over to Team Cunt. Hell, even now her legs were whispering to me, spread me! Ugh, I was so damn horny now that I could feel myself getting damp. I should never have let Chelsea ramble on about Dad's cock last night. I was glad when she returned to the table, at least then the only distractions were her gorgeous face and her tits hiding behind that blue lace with their nipples pointing heavenward.

"So, since you're still with him I assume he must satisfy you? Last night, Chelsea couldn't stop going on about all the things he does to her."

She took a sip of coffee and sat the cup down before looking at me with a grin on her face. "You want to hear about Daddy's cock? I'll tell you about Daddy's cock but I'm not sure you have the time to hear everything I have to say about... Daddy's cock."

Okay, that did it, I was officially mortified! Why had I asked that question? And why did it sound so dirty when she said Daddy's cock? I could feel my face burning but at the same time, my nipples were so hard they began to ache. And did I just feel my pussy drip? Fuck me, I just wanted to slink under the table!

"Powerful, virile. Just like the man himself," she hushed.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

She burst out in a quick laugh. "Love him?" She shook her head from side to side before taking another sip of her coffee.

"I'm sorry for laughing, Crissie. It's just that...I wouldn't minimize my feelings by calling them love."

"So what would you call them?"

She paused, looking into her cup as if the answer lay there.

"You're single. You've yet to meet your soulmate."

"Is that what you are? Soulmates? So are you planning to marry him?"

"No," she scoffed. "Society expects certain behaviors from a married couple, behaviors that we're not interested in exhibiting."

"Such as?" I asked, stupidly following her down the rabbit hole of their relationship.

"It's one thing for your dad to take a young lover. People talk but secretly they're jealous. Now, imagine if he was married. Oh! The scandal! Right?"

"I suppose."

"I'm not threatened by Chelsea. She needs him at this point in her life. He's been fantastic for her. Surely you noticed the changes in her!"

I look at Chelsea, and I have noticed the changes. When she was married to Brady, she wore baggy clothes, she was pudgy and lacked confidence. Now, she's this sexy, voluptuous bombshell who wears body-hugging outfits and projects an amazing amount of confidence. Dad has been good for her. I turn back to Cassandra. She has this enigmatic smile on her face.

"What would society say about him taking this tasty morsel as his lover if he was married to me?"

I nodded knowingly. Society would not approve of that arrangement.

"As it is, all the guys want to be him and all the women want to be us. Even you."

"What? I never..., No!" I protest.

"Nipples don't lie, Crissie," Cassandra says with a grin as she takes another sip of her coffee. "We've been talking about your dad and your nipples keep becoming more turgid. It's okay, he's a sexy, wealthy, influential man. Powerful men are attractive to all women."

I took my cup and went to the counter to refill it, then turned with the pot still in my hand to offer more to Chelsea. Damn, nipples giving me away. At least she can't sense how wet I am. Can she?

And then there he was. I nearly dropped the damn pot.

"Good morning, Dad. Coffee?" I asked as I tried to calmly refill Chelsea's cup without spilling scalding liquid everywhere.

"Good morning, Baby Girl. Yes to coffee."

I retrieved another cup from the rack near the coffee pot and poured it for him as he sat down. He gazed around the table and then up at me. Shit, he noticed my nipples! How could he not, they were right there in his face! Sit the fuck down, Crissie! Get your tits out of his face! Dammit, I should have worn something else this morning, something less revealing. I place his coffee on the table and quickly sit down.

Dad smiles at me and sips his coffee. Oh God, I'm going to hell for this, but I just looked at my Dad's lips. I mean, I really looked. I imagined him kissing me, consuming my mouth. I suddenly feel flush. Shit! Did he just look at my nipples again? Holy hell, he blushed!

"So what are you three up to this morning?" he asks.

"Just talking...about you and me," Cassandra grins over her coffee cup, "but the more interesting conversation took place last night. It seems alcohol is a lubricant for Chelsea's tongue."

"Oh?"

"These two had an interesting discussion," Cassandra offered.

Chelsea and I look at each other, shocked that Cassandra has ratted us out.

"So tell me about it," Dad grins, picking up on our sudden change of mood.

"Um, it seems that my friend here is quite the slut for you," I begin nervously, my voice cracking a bit. "And who could blame her? According to her, you have an impressive package and know how to use it."

There, I'd said it. I'm going to Hell.

"If you're so interested in it, perhaps I should just take it out and display it," Dad chuckled.

"That won't be necessary, Chelsea described it in excruciating detail last night," I respond in an unsteady voice. My pussy is humming, and in my head, I am thinking, Take it out, show it to me. Do you know how long it's been since I've seen a cock? Yeah, I'm definitely going to Hell.

"So you two have been sitting here telling my daughter sex stories?" he asks.

"A little," Cassandra says softly, smiling behind her cup.

"I'm impressed, Dad. Satisfying two women can't be easy."

"I think I'm going to have some words with you two after my daughter leaves," he says, giving Chelsea and Cassandra a stern look.

"Maybe you should spank us," Chelsea purrs. We three women laughed, but he blushed in response.

"Actually, Dad, I'd never met Cassandra before and so I was getting to know her. She's an impressive woman... and as anyone can see, she's gorgeous. It seems that you've been very helpful to her. She told me the CRISS Electronics contract gave her business the boost it needed to thrive. The way she talks about you could make a person think she's smitten," I say with a wink.

"What can I say, I seem to have that effect on women," he winks back.

"And Chelsea, well, she can't stop singing your praises. I understand that you've been helping her impress her boss."

"I just give advice. It's Chelsea that puts it into action."

"He's so modest," Chelsea smiles.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that talking with these two has reminded me of what a remarkable man you are. I'm lucky to be your daughter." I smile and take his hand, "and proud as well."

"Even prouder now that you know about my impressive package, right?" he chortled.

"How about some breakfast?" I say excitedly trying to change the subject. "Chelsea, help me out."

Chelsea and I get busy making breakfast while Dad and Cassandra sit at the table talking. I notice that Dad is stealing glances at Chelsea as she is placing bacon on a sheet tray to go into the oven. When she bends over to put it in, she makes sure to point her ass at him. As she closes the oven door she looks over her shoulder at him and gives him a lustful smile. I see him grab his crotch as he leers at her. Sweet mercy, he's hard! I could swear I hear my pussy purring, she is definitely drooling. I don't get a good look but it appeared that Chelsea had not exaggerated about the size of his cock.

I get busy making some waffle batter. Dry ingredients, whisk them together, wet ingredients, whisk them together, wet into dry then whisk again. I hear a heavy sigh behind me. At that moment I realize that my entire body shakes when I'm whisking. My tits are shaking, bouncing around unsupported under my camisole, and my ass is shaking as my satin shorts brush across the bottoms of my cheeks. All of this happens under Dad's watchful gaze, and by now I don't care. It feels good to have a man admiring me, even if it is my dad. At least it is proof that I am attractive. If he is admiring me while sitting next to the sexiest woman I've ever met then I have to be something, right? Stop thinking about your dad, Crissie! Make the waffles. Make the damn waffles!

With the batter complete, I turn to the waffle maker that is heating. I place a scoop of batter onto the heated plate and close it. It makes a satisfying sizzle. I turn and lean against the countertop to join the conversation happening at the table. Of course, my eyes are drawn to Dad's crotch. His lounge pants are tented. My mouth waters and my pussy starts to ache. Between my lack of sex and Chelsea's talk about her and Dad, I am worked up into a state of extreme horniness. I want to walk over to him, lean over, put my tits in his face, and stroke his cock. Jesus, Crissie! Really? Yes, really. He's exactly what I want in a man, and now that I know he's hung, he's exactly what I need. I stand there in a trance, thinking about what it would feel like to be taken by him. I want to fuck my dad. Well, okay, I want to fuck someone LIKE my dad, but he's the only him I know.

The oven timer goes off and I nearly jump out of my skin. Chelsea gets up to remove the bacon from the oven and I step next to Dad to get out of her way. Everyone breathes in deeply when the opens the oven door and the scent of cooked bacon fills the room.

"I love the smell of bacon cooking," Dad says. "The waffles smell wonderful too, Crissie," he says as he looks up at me. His hand runs up the outside of my leg, slips under the hem of my shorts, then withdraws and rests on my hip and pulls me close in a loving embrace. I am his little girl after all.

I'm standing there with a hand on his shoulder and when I look down at him and smile I can see his lounge pants still tented by his erection. I lean down as if to kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Daddio," I say. Then I bypass his cheek and kiss him full on the lips. I sense him stiffen for a moment, but when I don't withdraw immediately, he relaxes. I feel him softly returning my kiss. Holy fuck, his lips feel amazing.

The kiss goes on a bit too long and I hear Cassandra clear her throat. Dad and I break our kiss but I don't stand up immediately. Instead, I gaze deeply into his eyes, those eyes that have looked at me with love my entire life. Now they look at me differently, a look of momentary confusion, followed by a look of desire.

"I love you, Dad," I whisper. Just then the timer on the waffle maker chimes and I return to the counter. I can feel his gaze trailing after me.

I refill the waffle maker and, since it makes four at a time, in a few more minutes we have enough waffles for all of us. I plate them and put butter and maple syrup on the table. Everyone grabs some bacon and we all enjoy breakfast. I can't help but notice that during the breakfast conversation, Dad's eyes wander over our nipples. I know I should be mortified, but I'm not. His gaze only serves to keep my nipples pebbled and aching. I notice that he's having the same effect on the other two women.

After breakfast, Chelsea and I cleaned up the kitchen. Dad excuses himself to go shower, and once the kitchen is clean I excuse myself to go pack. That leaves Chelsea and Cassandra in the kitchen.

As I pack, I can hear them talking quietly but am unable to make out their conversation. I would love to be a fly on the wall if they were talking about getting with each other again. I've never thought about being with another woman, but the way Chelsea described her experience intrigued me. Ugh, I'm so horny! When I finish packing I wander down the hallway to Dad's room. The door is open but he's nowhere to be seen, I softly knock anyway. I heard him respond from the en suite bathroom, "Come in." That door is open as well, so I walk around the bed and lean against the bathroom door frame.

Dad is standing before the mirror. His hair is combed over at his typical part, it's still damp and shines in the small, well-lit room. There's a touch of silver at his temples. He is shirtless. It has been a while since I've seen him that way, years in fact. The workouts with Chelsea are apparently good for him. He doesn't have six-pack abs, but he doesn't have a dad bod either. The only item of clothing, though you couldn't call it that, is a towel wrapped around his waist. Stop purring, kitty.

"Cassandra seems nice, and she is drop-dead gorgeous."

"You'll get no disagreement from me," he grins, his reflection looking at me.

"Chelsea is doing well, too. Are you two like, a couple now?"

"Do you mean like dating? We're more like friends with benefits."

"But you sleep together every night."

"Yes, but even a powerful, virile man like me would soon be exhausted from daily sex," he smiled.

"And Cassandra?"

He stops what he is doing and turns to me. "Cassandra has been a once-a-month treat, but...things are about to change."

"Oh? How so?"

He stepped past me and sat on the edge of the bed. Sensing a serious conversation coming I went and shut the door to the hallway.

"When Chelsea and I move into the new house Cassandra will be joining us."

"So, you'll have two live-in lovers. You'd better plan on drinking a lot of water."

"Yeah," he huffed and softly laughed.

Time to go for it Crissie, he's already on the bed. I straddle his legs, sitting in his lap. As I do so, I intentionally let my tits graze his face. When I settle on him and look at him his face is flush.

"How is it that you have two live-in lovers and I haven't been with a man in over a year? Does that sound fair?"

"Well, as you know, life is not fair. At least you were raised with certain advantages. Life's never been hard for you."

I can feel him growing under me, a lump between my legs. I lean into him, my nose nearly touching his.

"At breakfast, were you hard for me? Did my hard nipples excite you?"

"Crissie," he huffed as if to a recalcitrant child.

"What about now, Dad? Are you hard for me now?" I whisper right before falling to his lips.

This time his body doesn't stiffen when our lips meet, but a part of it does. As I attack his mouth, I probe my tongue between his lips and he offers entrance. As our tongues play, I feel him growing between us, and my kitty purrs in excitement when his hands slide up my back and pull our lips more tightly together. My heart is racing and a rabble of butterflies threatens to burst from my chest. People would say this is wrong, but I don't care.

We come up for air, both of us panting.

"Crissie... we sh—," he starts to say.

"Why not?" I respond, just about regaining my breath. "I love you Dad, and I trust you. I feel safe in your arms. I need a man, and after Chelsea going on about you last night, describing you in excruciating detail, I know that the man I need is you. Who knows when I'll find a man to feel this way about, and who feels this way about me."

"I love you too, Crissie, but I'm your dad."

"No, I'm Crissie, and you're Jason, and I'm telling you that I have a hole that needs filling. According to my friend, you're just the man for the job."

I throw off my camisole top, freeing my tits for him to enjoy, and fall back into his mouth before he can protest. With my tongue dancing against his, I slip one hand down between us and grasp him through the towel. There is no denying he is hard, and I swallow his moan.

"I want this Jason, I need this," I growl, looking deeply into his eyes. "You're not forcing yourself on me, you should not feel guilty for being aroused by me. I'm a woman and you're a man, and I need a man's touch. I need to have a man inside me. I need to cum, Jason. Will you make me cum?"

"Oh, Crissie," he moans against my lips and then starts kissing his way down my neck and across my shoulder. You have him now, don't screw this up. His hands come up my sides and his thumbs settle just below my breasts. I rise slightly and flaunt my breasts in front of him, offering him my nipples. Those butterflies are beating hard on the back side of my sternum and for a moment I think I might collapse, so I grasp both sides of his head and bring his lips to my breast. I am ecstatic when he circles one of my nipples with his tongue and then gently suckles it.

"Take me, Jason, I'm yours," I whispered.

Back and forth he went. First one breast and then the other. Hands, lips, and tongue enjoying my flesh. I mewl with pleasure as he chews on a nipple and in response, he growls. I have turned my dad into an animal and he is enjoying the feast I offer. The touch of a sexy man, after all this time, is almost overwhelming. Though there is a towel and my clothing between us, I can feel his yearning throbbing against me. Before I realize it I am trembling amid a gentle orgasm. It feels divine. He must sense it because he slows his attack on my breasts and begins softly kissing them as he holds me through it. As it passes, I release a huge sigh and hear him growl again.

Suddenly he lifts me as if I am a feather and we trade places. I am now on my back on the mattress with my butt at the edge, and he is kneeling between my legs, kissing his way toward my navel. Yes! Yes, yes, YES! Take me, please!

"Taste me," I whisper, "I beg of you."

Jason obliges, he grasps the elastic of my satin shorts and pulls them down, gathering my panties as they go. When they're off, he tosses them aside. He trails his tongue through my hot wet folds until he finds my aching, dripping entrance. For a moment he circles my opening and I pant and writhe, sure I'll cum at any moment. He presses a finger inside me, plunging deep into my channel, then it's joined by another and I cry out with the intensity of the sensation. He thrusts his fingers into me gently at first while his tongue circles my nub. As my moans of pleasure grow louder, so does the intensity of his thrusts. He increases his pace, dipping in and out of me, licking me, sucking my nub, his warm, moist, mouth pleasuring me unlike any other man I can remember. He drags a guttural moan from someplace deep within me, a place I never knew existed.

I feel it rapidly approaching, it's been over a year but I know the feeling. I'm going to burst when it hits me, I have no doubt. And then it arrives, like the conclusion of fireworks on the Fourth of July.

Oh god!" I cry. "Oh yes, that's it!" I'm not sure how loud that cry was. Are Chelsea and Cassandra still here?

The threat of discovery only makes what we're doing naughtier, more dangerous, more delicious. When it hits me, my world shatters. I fall over the edge of a cliff into a blinding white world and go crashing, down, down, down. "Jason!" I cry as orgasm sweeps me away. Ecstasy surges through me as he drives me over the edge and into the abyss, still thrusting with his fingers, his lips sucking my clit. I have to push him away, I'm too sensitive now. I can't remember the last time I came so hard without having a cock in me. My dad is skilled, no wonder Chelsea won't leave him.