The Scorpion's Sting

Story Info
Kimiko and Ai go hard to complete the mission.
2.5k words
4.64
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dim and distant past ninja clans lived in rural seclusion, huge families sworn in the service of a lord -- the hidden hand of a ruling elite. Some grew strong, others faded away, but among all the clans a select few found hidden techniques that pushed them beyond the human.

The Silent Crane ninja forsook speaking in favour of being granted a total, unnatural silence in all things. Others mastered fire, flight, skill at arms... but one family moved deep into the shadows of their art. The Scorpion Clan.

No one knows what happened, but a Clan of hundreds dwindled in a year down to just six. All thought that six would soon become none, but that never happened. Generation after generation, there were only six.

What the other ninja families did soon find out was that whatever they had sacrificed it had granted them immense power... and that wherever they struck men soon grew to know the meaning of terror.

/////

The whorehouse was full of drunken ronin and soldiers, their cheeks ruddy with windburn and alcohol as they sang and drank and caroused. Calloused hands groped inside feminine yukata for the swells of heaving breasts whether the advances were appreciated or not. A young whore was screaming as she was used roughly by two men at the same time, her earlier protests throttled into choked gargles of desperate breath as she was pawed at by the sweaty ruffians fucking her.

From above the scene was almost comical, a play put on for unseen eyes that had seen far far worse. There was a quiet intake of breath and one of the busily fucking men clapped a hand to his naked rump, just missing the tiny dart that pricked and then fell from his flesh.

The hidden figure grinned wickedly as she saw his fevered humping gradually slow as his eyes crossed, falling backwards even as he pulled the screaming girl and his companion down on top of him with a clatter. In the high rafters the watcher used the roar of amusement and upset to slide over a screen and into another room.

A burly ronin stood, dressed in finery that marked him out as a leader and a fierce warrior -- his cruel face was examining a kneeling line of whores who were naked from the waist up, their eyes cast down in demure repose that didn't mask their fear of him. The hidden watcher hung, pulled up tight to the ceiling in a dark corner, not even breathing hard as she held herself there for minute after minute.

"YOU!" the ronin barked, pointing to an exquisite beauty making her flinch, "You will share my bed, whore! Be honored that you will be anointed with the seed of Hideki Swordbreaker! Go, and make yourself ready for me!"

There.

The name confirmed it, it was her target.

In the space of a slow breath the watcher crept into the dark, slinking through timbers and across ceilings until she got to the chambers Hideki had rented. She sniffed and caught a whiff of something foul and smelling more of the battlefield than the bedroom -- the scent was buried beneath powders and herbs, but still there -- and she dropped noiselessly to the floor looking about for the source of it.

Despite the watcher's stocky silhouette the floorboards didn't move under her softly shod feet. There was barely even a breeze as she passed across to the window, silently opening a shutter and peering out into the snow. Lying in a drift was the broken body of another whore, bruised, bloodied and with the head twisted unnaturally in her repose.

Voices approaching forced the watcher to dart into a cluttered corner and fold up behind a medley of old furniture and clothing that had been strewn by the occupant into this messy pile.

She was just able to see the drawn, angry face of the madame of this house as the old woman flung open the bedroom doors and hauled the crying, pleading beauty after her. The watcher couldn't help but admire the ivorial perfection of sweeping curves, a big bust and a heartbreakingly beautiful face, even as tears streaked the terrified girl's cheeks.

"I don't want to die! He'll kill me! Like he's killed all the others!"

"Shut up!" the old woman screeched and planted her feet, bracing herself as she threw the girl past her onto the bed.

"Fuck him and die, or don't fuck him... and die! At least enjoy what you can before you go, you silly slut!"

The girl hadn't even had a chance to do more than get back on her feet and turn around before the doors slammed closed again and the old woman disappeared.

The girl shrieked and hammered at the door, but it was barred from the outside. The distraction let the watcher slip up behind her though.

"Shhhh," the watcher breathed as she slid a hand around the girl's throat and choked her cry of surprise, "don't struggle, I don't want to hurt you... but we can't be heard."

There was a frightened nod.

"Do you want to die to tonight, under that brute, strangled and beaten to death like your friend lying in the snow outside?"

A shake of the head.

"Are you willing to kill someone to save your life?"

A pause... then a grudging nod.

"Are you willing to kill HIM to save your life?"

A nod. Instant.

"Good. I have a gift for you then."

The watcher took her hand away from the girl's throat and kissed her neck, just below the ear. The girl stiffened, but didn't pull away.

"Hmmmm," the watcher breathed, "don't turn around and look at me yet... just go to the window, open the shutter quietly and look outside. Know that whatever I do until I leave, it will be part of my gift to you -- a promise not to leave you dead in the snow."

The girl didn't look behind her as she turned exaggeratedly and went to look out of the window, shivering as the cool air brushed her exposed skin. She ignored the sound of swishing cloth the watcher made as the deep blue body-wrap the watcher wore was slowly unwound.

There was a gasp, and a small, desperate sob.

"Do you still want my gift?"

The girl's hand was over her mouth, tears rolling over her fingers as she nodded vehemently.

"Then turn around," the watcher said as she stepped towards the girl, her own arousal building.

The girl's eyes went wide as she saw a girl of her own age, but shorter and thickly muscled -- even more powerful looking than the men who drank and sang and fought in the communal area. The muscular girl wasn't as immense as an Oni, but her body was covered in spiralling ribbons of tattoos that dipped and swept over thick pecs, veiny biceps and wound down to hands each bearing a large, frighteningly realised scorpion on the back of them. Apart from a tiny breech-clout that disappeared between those thick thighs the huge... cute... intruder was naked. Her pretty face quirked with a knowing little smirk, as she watched the girl check her out.

"Come to me."

The girl stepped forward, first tentative and then curious as she approached. She raised a hand to wonderingly feel a bicep the size to rival any man's on a body that was still very feminine. She didn't pull away as two strong arms closed around her, undoing her own clothing and shucking the layers of silk one by one to expose her nubile young body.

When the muscular girl kissed her, she found herself kissing back, enjoying it as the talented lips and tongue of the intruder teased her, enticed her and pushed her beating heart from fear into arousal.

"I'm Kimiko," murmured the thick, tattooed girl.

"Ai," came the reply.

"Well Ai," Kimiko whispered as she parted the other girl's legs with a strong hand, stroking the rapidly dampening slit as she looked up and kissed Ai again, "mmmmm, I think you'll enjoy this more than you realise."

There was a little push and Ai was falling down onto the soft bed, Kimiko's bulk deftly turning to avoid falling on her. Kimiko lifted Ai's smooth, creamy thigh and slid up until her muscular legs were pressed into Ai's soft ass, like a man about to cover her and fuck her.

Instead the muscular girl reached down and pushed two fingers into Ai's dripping pussy, leaning in for a kiss as she pleasured the squirming whore, moaning as she felt Ai buck and respond beneath her.

"Mmmmm, it might be a little more than you're used to... but you'll enjoy it," Kimiko purred as she rubbed Ai's button with a thumb and pushed a third finger into her.

Ai nearly screamed in delight, stopped only by a strong hand suddenly across her mouth, "Shhhh..."

Ai could feel talented fingers find her sensitive spot and she reached down to hold the powerful wrist slowly pumping three fingers back and forth into her, desperate to ride this sensation to orgasm. She writhed as she felt a fourth finger stretch her open, much more than she had ever taken before, but adding a raw edge of discomfort to her pleasure that she enjoyed more and more.

Kimiko's ministrations picked up pace and Ai had to clap her own hands over her mouth not to make a moan like a bitch in heat. Instead, her eyes pleaded with those of her mysterious companion for release, for orgasm, for a crashing deluge of pleasure she was sure was just around the corner.

When Ai felt Kimiko's thumb push up into her and pop in with a deft twist of the hand, her mind went blank and she opened her mouth to scream, only for nothing to come out but a hiss of air and lust and shaking, cumming pleasure. Her back arched off the bed and her thighs spread wide to push as much of Kimiko's hand up into her as she could.

The thick muscles on Kimiko's arm were bunching and twisting as she slowly ploughed her thrusting, turning fist up into Ai, watching as a bulge slowly traveled up the beauty's belly until Ai shuddered with a grunt and tried to press Kimiko back. Kimiko's knuckles had bumped into Ai's cervix.

Kimiko leaned down and kissed her way down Ai's belly until her lips and tongue found the clit perched atop a widely spread, well fisted cunt with a thick, meaty forearm disappearing up into it.

"Will you kill Hideki Swordbreaker?"

Ai's eyes rolled back into her head as she came again, babbling, "Yes, yes, YES!"

"If I do this, you can never bear any children other than by my mystic arts. Do you still want my gift?"

"Yes!"

Kimiko's eyes crinkled in satisfaction as she turned her fist and pressed the middle finger against Ai's cervix, beginning to work it deeper into the girl.

The muscular girl leaned in and went to town, licking and teasing Ai's nub, sending her over the edge again and again, forcing the girl to cram her fingers into her mouth to muffle the huffing gasps of pleasure. Still the middle finger probed, slowly pushing past Ai's last barrier.

With a little jolt, both girls felt Kimiko's finger press up into Ai's womb and Kimiko was treated to a fragrant gush of juices down the muscular contours of her arm as Ai crashed through an orgasm to dwarf all the others.

The cumming, bucking girl didn't even see Kimiko's other hand draw sixteen seals and press against Ai's belly flesh, even as the middle finger nail inside her jabbed into the flesh of Ai's womb.

"Take my gift, Ai..." Kimiko breathed, intent, "take all of my poison and defeat it with the life of your womb -- master it!"

Ai convulsed, her features slack as she was lost to a sea of pleasure, cumming hard as her lithe, curvy body suddenly thumped outward with a suggestion of blocky muscle and power. Kimiko grunted and came as she felt the toxin sucked through her body and into Ai's the Scorpion Clan's gift passing into the girl with every needy clench of rippling pussy muscles and hungry womb.

The sheets ripped as Ai's hands gripped them in her passion, the material shredding as her arms bulged outwards with more and more muscle. Ignoring the mess, she threw the fistfuls of material aside and rubbed and mauled her clit in a frenzy, galloping into another orgasm and another. She could feel her body battered inside to out with the great heat of rising flames.

Kimiko was grunting and fighting against the growing power of Ai's pussy as she desperately shoved her fist deeper into the growing girl, trying to keep her finger pressed into the flesh of Ai's womb even as Ai grew steadily thicker... and taller. Ai's body crunched up, huge arms grabbing Kimiko roughly and pulling her in close, inadvertently shoving another few inches of arm up into the growing girl.

"More!"she husked from between clenched teeth.

Kimiko struggled, but Ai was simply growing too strong, too fast. The Scorpion's gift was flooding out of Kimiko at a rate she had never felt before, her own pussy blasting out wave after wave of musky juices as the supernaturally glorious sensation of passing on the gift.

Ai shifted and rolled over onto Kimiko, twisting with the ninja girl's arm still inside her, rising to her knees. The bed moved a little and a floorboard whined as a six-foot tall girl with biceps that were slowly outgrowing her head got to her feet, still with Kimiko's powerful arm pushed up into her pussy, disappearing up to the elbow.

Ai growled, her skin shining with sweat as she reached down Kimiko's arm and held it steady as she bore down on the steadily thrusting limb, her spraying, gripping pussy slowly stretching wide to accommodate the base of Kimiko's bicep.

"MORE!"

There were shouts from outside as Kimiko's eyes rolled up at the sheer surge of gift that thundered into Ai. In front of Kimiko's face a thigh thicker than Hideki's torso seemed to detonate, expanding outwards in all directions, the muscles growing harder, more ridged, covered in veins. Veins that throbbed, emanating from the greedy honeypot nestled beneath Ai's huge, rippling abs.

Kimiko fell back onto the bed as Ai straightened with a roar, a now monstrously powerful vagina spitting out the ninja's arm and hand as she was bathed in a huge wash of cunt juices, a curtain of female ejaculate.

"KILL HIDEKI!" Ai screamed as Kimiko tumbled away, fingers finding and deftly winding her body wrap about her again, even as her body trembled with the aftershock of so many magically induced orgasms -- her own and Ai's.

"Until we meet again, Ai," Kimiko muttered, darting in to kiss as high up on the towering girl's huge arm as she could manage, savouring the hardness and power and taste of the girl. Ai didn't look at her, but even as pumped up as she was, the giant muscle mountain couldn't suppress an erotic little shiver.

As Kimiko slipped out of the window and into the snow, she heard the crashing of timber as Hideki and his men came to investigate the noise from the bedroom.

Then the screams started.