All Comments on 'The Scoutmaster's Wife Ch. 02'

by iowascout90

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jkwcrwjkwcrwabout 20 years ago
Good erotica

Very good erotic story. Sounded truthful without having all the mess about 44ee tits and 12" dicks. Really good quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Vibrant and possibly real

I'm 55 years old,and this held my attention. I really felt that this story could happen. Keep writing and you'll please a great many people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tremendously erotic story!

This is really enjoyable. Thinking back, I wish I could have had the opportunity to learn from a mature, hot woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need More

Both of these stories are terrific! We really need to see more from this very talented author. I too am from a small town and could relate very well with this story line. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one of the best stories published here

probably one of the best stories I've read on here.

It was the drawing out of events that makes it especially beautiful

Tks for taking the time to put it down,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

Both stories were great, I could feel myself in the dialogue!! Keep up the great work!

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
Outstanding Piece

First rate writing, character and plot development. Very erotic. Very credible. You've a real gift for this. Will we see more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A superb piece

What an excellent piece of writing, exactly as erotica should be. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

Greatest story I have ever read, and probably the best I will ever read. You are gifted.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A really good "coming of age" story.

Two believable and likely participants. All young men should be introduced to the miracle of heterosexual sex this way. Thank you for writing this delightful story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 8 years ago
Evidently I read this before because it was already in "Favorites".

Thank you for writing this interesting story. Young men who get involved with older women when they are in their teens usually have some very good memories.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Wonderful first time

This is such a great story. The detail, while drawn out, is so real to life that I'm sorry I can only give it a five. I remember being young and inexperienced but giving it my best shot. Just wish I could have used this story as a primer when it was my time such a long time ago. Luckily Eric (?) wasn't just thinking with his little head,like most of us guys do when it's our first time. This story will go in my favorite story folder but right now I've got to go clean out the front of my panties. Awesome!

amsterdamamsterdamover 2 years ago

Lovely story. Characters were great, enjoyed the slow building tease to the inevitable coupling, dia!ogue was sharp and the writing in general very good. Really enjoyed it, thanks. My only small gripe was the ending. I would have liked to hear more about their subsequent rendezvous and thought the epilogue was a convenient get out to not having to write more. Maybe that's me just being selfish, as it left me wanting more!

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Just WOW !!

Your skill as a writer are so much better than 95% of the others on this site. It’s hard to believe that this is your first submission. The slow build up and dialog along with his teenage thoughts were believable and exciting. As a man I can identify with everything he experienced. I see this is your only submission, and 20 years ago. I only hope you are still around. Some of us only have 1-good story in us. I would love to read the rest of the stories in your very fertile brain.

Thank you. The easiest 5-πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šβ€™s ever

SyzyguySyzyguy9 months ago

Thank you for posting this. The way that you develop the story over the two parts is very effective and I, for one, liked the abrupt ending. You took us where you wanted to go and your little epilogue told us everything that was needed to wrap it all up. It is the build-up that is so well written here as you force us to consider every little step along the way. Thank you again.

EzrollinEzrollin9 months ago

Nice slow build up, natural flow to a very believable story...well done. Don't stop writing, keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous