The Screamer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you delicious slut, you've been paying attention to the master. You lick pussy just like Gary does. I am going to love this so much."

Wendy opened her lips and ran her tongue from the bottom to the top, along the right side. Her tongue was wet and gentle. She loved the taste of this woman and Holly's hips began to move and flow in unison to her sweet tongue. Wendy moved her tongue lower and up the left side. Holly was wet and getting wetter as Wendy began to open her inner lips. The pink swath opened and her color was intense. Wendy inhaled sharply at the sight and the flavor of this woman she owed so much. She wanted to please her, to tease her and to love her wholeheartedly.

Holly's long, lovely clit was begging to be sucked but Wendy had a long memory. She grabbed Holly's ankles and held her legs wide. She began to kiss her legs and she held them up in front of her. She kissed her thighs and then began to kiss the backs of her knees. Holly started yelling and moaning and loving what Wendy was doing to her.

Wendy held her legs wide apart and kissed back up her thighs. She spread her wide and brought her mouth to her pussy yet again. Her face dipped lower and Wendy began to lick between her ass and her pussy. That lovely sensitive inch was a Holly hot spot and she knew it. Wendy drove her wild until she pushed her over the edge. Wendy's lips hovered over Holly's tight, tiny asshole; her tongue began to slowly circle with her wet tongue.

"You sweet delicious cunt. Lick my asshole baby. Lick my asshole and I'll do anything you ever wanted and more. Fuck, this is absolutely fucking wild. Stick your tongue in my ass darling; fuck my ass with your tongue, Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck yes, baby. Oh dear me, Oh your tongue feels to fucking good."

Wendy drove her tongue deep into Holly's ass and she loved it. This woman was everything Wendy thought she was and so much more. Wendy moved up her slippery slash and her lips closed over her lovely clit. She held her hood with her lip and she began to take featherlike licks under her sweet, long clit. Holly started cumming instantly.

"Oh fuck baby, oh, fuck you are so good, lick my clit girlfriend, suck me, lick me. Girls, lick my tits, Oh yes, fuck me, fuck this is so good! Motherfucker, don't stop. Yes, yes you delicious slut, make me cum more, I want more, fuck I love you, more bitch, lick me, bite me, fuck me I love this. Oh, fuck this is so fucking good!"

Rose and Debbie were licking and sucking her nipples. Holly was flailing on the sofa. Her body was drenched and she was cumming hard. Wendy was relentless. She was doing to Holly what Gary did to her every night. She was hell bent on driving this woman over the proverbial edge.

Wendy's face was soaked and she was cumming as she was licking Holly's nectar hungrily. Holly was kissing Rose and Debbie repeatedly and she was screaming so loud. She wrapped her legs around Wendy's neck and raised her ass off the sofa. Her back was arched and she was shaking so much.

"You cunt, you delicious, lovely cunt, lick my cunt you bitch, I love you, I needed this. Lick me suck me. Take it cunt. Here it is baby. FUCK ME! I'm cumming."

Holly collapsed on the sofa. She kissed Debbie, Rose and she looked at the lovely creature between her legs and put her hands on her face. She pulled Wendy to her and she kissed her spiritually. The kiss was so long and so deep. She was shaking and quivering and still luxuriating in aftershocks as her pussy was still on fire.

The phone rang. Debbie answered it.

"Hello darling. How are you?"

"I'm fine Gary, how are you and Jill?" She put the phone on speaker.

"We're okay. We just landed in LA. We have to refuel here before we fly to Honolulu. We are going to get something to eat and then we will be airborne again soon. Did Red call you?"

"Yes darling, there has been a change of plans. I hope you won't get angry but they are coming up here tonight."

"Why would I be angry? I didn't think they would be there for a few days. What happened?"

"I happened my love."

"Holly? What the hell? How are you sweetheart?"

"I heard the news. I am so sorry darling. You didn't return my call and I got worried. I drove up here to be with you and Jill but I missed you. I love these women Gary. I can't tell you how much I love you and them too. Anyway, I was here when Kate called and well, you know me. They are on their way. It should be fun. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind one bit. Fuck girl, you know us. We would rather be there licking pussy and fucking all of you instead of this. Wendy, Rose and Debbie I want you to listen to me and know that what I am about to say I mean with all my heart. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. Having said that, on my desk is my private phone book. Jim's number is in there. Holly please call him.

Girls, Jim is a good friend. He is young, horny and I like him a lot. Holly can tell you how good a fuck he is. I had talked to him last week and he was going to come over this weekend but he wasn't sure if he had to work or not. I couldn't get in touch with him so I guess he did. There is going to be six of the horniest women on earth over there. Please do this for me. Call him. Get some of his friends to come over and fuck your brains out girls.

Just know one thing. Jill and I are going to Thailand to be with one of the largest porn producers on earth. Jill and I are sad, yes, but we are going to be laid too. This is my world. You know that. When I make love to you, I make love to you. When I fuck you, we fuck wonderfully. I am saying this to Holly as well. When we party, we party and it is no holds barred, fuck 'til you drop.

Holly, according to Jim, after the party, all his friends were so jealous of him. When you walked to the bar to get him, they were shocked. They are all good looking men and they would kill to fuck you. Enjoy my darlings. Now, with Red and Nancy, I really wish I could turn this plane around and join you.

Rose, you want lots of cock to suck my precious. Well, this week should give you, more cock than you've ever seen in your life before. Enjoy them but don't break them. I want some of them when I get back too.

Wendy, if you haven't already found out, Holly's pussy is addicting. You won't need the stethoscope this time."

"Already found out? What are you inferring Gary?" Holly was giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Her face is wet isn't it?"

"That would be an understatement darling," Holly snickered. "How is Jill?"

A loud pop was heard and Jill took the phone. "Hi Holly. I was close by."

"You delicious cunt, you were sucking his lovely cock weren't you?"

"It is a long flight; I'll probably fuck him many times before we land in Thailand darling. Yes, that pop was his long cock leaving my mouth. What the hell did you think it was?"

"Jill, I love you. Take care of our man."

"Will do Holly, I miss you baby. Girls, I've learned something that makes me feel wonderful since we took off."

"What's that Jill?" Rose asked.

"Well, until now, there has only been one women that he was truly 'in love' with and that was Connie. I say until now because he loves the three of you more than he has ever loved anyone. I just wanted you three to know that."

"Jill, my heart just skipped a beat. Thank you," Debbie said.

"One more thing, Holly you know the secret button don't you?"

"Yes darling, I know where it is."

"Okay, there are enough party favors in there to last a month or more. Enjoy them and party. It is some good stuff too. I hadn't had the opportunity to say anything about this yet. I hope it doesn't freak my girls out."

"Are we talking about what I think we are talking about darling?" Wendy asked.

The bong is at the bottom of the drawer. The mirrors and tubes are underneath and the rest is obvious. Enjoy those orgasms. I'll call you when we land tomorrow. I love you all."

"Give my love to Jeremy baby," Holly said. "Tell him I am seriously thinking about doing that movie with his two pilots."

"Oh my fucking god, you can't be serious."

"What the fuck are you talking about, I guarantee they will both have you and Mark tickling their tonsils before the day is over. They are gorgeous. Jeremy sent me their films. I want to fuck them too."

POP, "I plan on it," Jill giggled.

"Love you all, Good bye for now."

Jill looked up at Gary. "They will be fine darling. I know this won't be our normal trip to Thailand. I am impressed with your women. They are lovely, nice and sexy too. I hope they learn to like me too."

"Jill, they will love you. They will lick you and send you into orbit baby. They love to fuck, they all are addicted to pussy and you're right, they sure aren't hard to look at either."

Jill put him back into her mouth and swallowed him deep. "It has been too long since I had your hot cock in my mouth darling. I miss it. I love you Gary. I always have and you know, I always will."

Holly started laughing uncontrollably. "Remind me to bite Jill's clit off next time I see her."

"I take it Jeremy has a couple of good looking pilots. Hell, Gary's pilots are not bad either," Rose, giggled.

"Not as good as Jeremy's. They are delicious. They are two retired fighter pilots. They are simply stunning. Hand me my purse Wendy." She took out her phone and flipped through some photo's. "Here is one of them. Scroll through these."

The photo was of an Asian woman who was positively stunning. Each photo was a little more risqué. There were photos of her getting naked and then there were photos of her with a lovely cock in her mouth. Rose kept scrolling until she dropped the phone.

She handed the phone to Debbie and looked at the photos. Holly sipped her drink.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm with you Holly; I'd do that in a heartbeat. That has me so hot. WOW!"

Debbie reset the photos and handed the phone to Wendy. When she saw them, she was so turned on.

"They are fucking trannys? Look at those cocks. They are gorgeous. I want to suck those cocks and play with their tits. Fuck, I'd be riding them so hard."

"You know, I am so glad I did what I did. You three are perfect for him. He's so wonderful, so loving and so very kinky. It is what I love about him. I am fast falling in love with you too."

Holly walked into the office and called Jim. She told him that Gary had to fly to Thailand but that there was currently four of the hottest, sexiest pieces of ass on the planet here already and that two more were on their way. He told her that he was off all this week and that he had thought about the day he met her often. She asked him if he wanted a repeat. He said he loved the idea. She asked if he had any friends who would be interested and available. He told her he several friends who had already seen her and they would love the chance.

"Are they all bi?"

"Yes Holly. As a matter of fact, most of them sucked me off just to get a taste of your delicious pussy."

"Are they available baby?

"There are at least a dozen of them that are sitting at home right now. When did you want to start this party?"

"Right now darling, I want your cock and so do they. We are going to be partying several times this week. It is going to be a fuckfest if they are interested. We want to see you guys sucking some serious cock too. Do me one favor Jim. Make sure they are all shaved clean. We don't like flossing while we are eating baby."

"I'm at Gary's. Call me back and tell me what you've arranged. You have to tell them one thing. House rules are house rules. Unless you are cooking, you are not allowed to wear any clothes. The women must be in heels and that is it." I know you'll enjoy yourself."

"Do you mind if a couple of the guys are black?"

"Fuck that sounds great. How are their cocks?"

"Besides delicious, they are long, thick and perfect."

"See you soon darling."

Holly walked out and looked at the girls. "We definitely have a party going on. Jim said that there are at least a dozen fine young men coming over and they are available all week so it is going to get wet in here." She looked at Wendy, "Speaking of getting wet, girl, there are only two men who know how to lick pussy like that, Gary and Mark. You've learned well dear. Have you girls met Mark yet?"

"No. Apparently, we have an invite to an upcoming party at his place. All Gary would say was it would be wild."

"Wild is an understatement. You'll see for yourself. Mark and Gary are identical. They look the same, they talk the same and they are both wildly successful."

"We saw him on TV. He is a good looking man," Debbie said.

"Oh he is very good looking. He is a fabulous lover. Imagine making love to two of Gary simultaneously. I can't describe it; I can only tell you the last time I fucked them, I lost my voice. Their cocks and techniques are identical. They are the two best lovers in the world."

The phone rang and it was Jim. He told Holly he had everything arranged and they would be there at 6 pm. Holly looked at the clock. It was only 4:30 pm. We still have time to get to know each other a bit more. Red and Nancy won't be here for another couple of hours. She went into the bedroom and flipped a switch. A drawer opened up and she started extracting the party favors.

She took the bong out and the weed. She then pulled out the mirrors and the rest of the stuff.

"I've never done this," Debbie said. "I've smoked pot and actually I like it but I've never blown coke before."

Rose and Wendy both said they had done both before and they didn't have a problem with it. They were both pleasantly surprised that Gary was into it.

Holly set up the mirrors and then cut eight nice sized lines. She went and prepared the bong. She lit it and passed it around. This was some major league weed and they were all flying in a very short time. Holly took Debbie to the sofa and brought a mirror to her. She showed her what to do and she took two long lines and made them vanish.

Holly sat the mirror aside and she kissed Debbie deeply. She was reeling before Holly began to please her. The drugs were hitting her hard and her nipples sprang to life immediately. Her body was floating on a delicious magic carpet of total bliss before Holly started to taste her. Debbie experienced a wave of lust unparalleled in her universe.

Holly was a master of all things erotic and she took Debbie to heights never experienced before. Her hot mouth opened Debbie and loved her unabashedly. Her soft talented tongue teased and tickled Debbie who was flowing profusely onto Holly's sweet tongue.

Wendy and Rose were licking her tits and Debbie was lost in the passion. Every fiber of her body fired and her orgasms were non-stop, sweet and delicious. Debbie's toes curled and her legs flailed as she ground her hot twat into Holly's pretty face. She drenched Holly and whimpered as her body was twisted and turned with the lovely orgasms she was experiencing. Debbie's screams closely matched Holly's vocal endeavors and she never once cared. She loved the rush, the love and the wet, wanton lust flowing from her body.

Debbie collapsed and began to giggle.

"You are one serious fuck Holly. Dear lord, that was fantastic. I just hope and pray I can become the slut you are. You are sensational." Debbie kissed her deeply.

Rose passed her the bong and Deb took a long pull.

Rose drew in two lines and turned to Holly. Her eyes were glazed and she giggled, "I hope you like Asian food darling. You gave me so many delicious orgasms the last time you were here. Now I want to return the favor."

Holly did a couple of lines and they walked into the bedroom. They laughed, hugged and kissed as they fell to the bed. Holly dove into Rose's perfect pussy and Rose fell into hers. They licked, sucked and ate each other into a total frenzy. Their bodies glimmered as they tasted, touched and loved each other into a steady stream of orgasmic bliss.

Wendy was on fire. The coke had hardened her nipples and her clit was profound. Debbie began to lick her and she was cumming instantly. Debbie drank her love with glee and Wendy gushed her love onto Debbie's greedy face.

Screams were coming from the bedroom and Rose was flying all over the mattress. Holly was rolling with her, licking every drop of her perfect wet pussy.

There was a knock at the door and Debbie left Wendy's throbbing pussy and looked through the viewfinder. She didn't bother to put on a robe; she opened the door butt naked to the delicious redhead and her tiny blonde companion.

"Kate, Nancy, I'm Debbie welcome."

Red walked in to the muffled screams of the two insatiable sluts in the bedroom. Debbie closed the door and Red looked in her eyes and smiled. "Goddamn Gary, he sure knows how to pick them. You are gorgeous. Who is this?"

"Kate, Nancy this is Wendy. Rose is in the bedroom with Holly." Wendy walked over to Red and appraised her critically. She kissed her and said, "Gary said you two were fucking hot. He sure wasn't kidding." Wendy took their bags and put them away.

"If you have clothes on, I'm not talking to you cunt! Get your ass in here and kiss me you two," Holly yelled.

"Oh this is going to be good," Nancy, laughed as they walked into the bedroom. Nancy leaned over and kissed Holly. She tasted Rose on her lips. "Hi, I'm Nancy. You must be Rose. Your pussy tastes terrific. I'm going to just love you."

Red kissed Rose a warm hello and then she pushed Holly back on the bed and crawled between her legs. She began to lick her hot pussy and Holly was moaning instantly.

"I've missed your tongue girlfriend. Fuck, I've missed you."

Red crawled up and kissed her deeply. Rose was blown away by the beauty of these two fantastic women.

"You got here quick. How did you manage it?" Holly asked.

"We would have been here earlier but well, we had a little problem on the turnpike. We, or should I say Nancy took care of it."

"I hope he was cute Nancy." Holly giggled.

"Cute and tasty too. We had to be careful, they have those damned dash cams now but hey, the ticket would have been huge." Nancy smirked.

"Good, get ready, we have a dozen surprises on there way over here right now. You two had better get ready. I only know one of them. Gary and I partied with him before; he is young, gorgeous and he can fuck like a racehorse."

Nancy stood up and her tiny skirt fell to the floor. She unbuttoned two buttons and she was naked and delicious. "I'm ready." Her tiny tight body was sexy and looked wonderful.

Red did the same thing and her perfect body was everything Gary had said it was and more.

Wendy walked in with a tray of Rum Runners. Debbie had the bong and she passed it around. "The good stuff is behind the bar. I don't know about offering that to the others. It is there for us though."

Nancy and Red went to the bar and did several large lines as a knock was heard at the door.

Holly went to the door and looked out. She saw Jim standing there and she opened the door to greet him stark naked. He walked into her arms and she kissed him wonderfully. She looked over his shoulder and saw a sea of good-looking young men who were staring at her in awe. She told them to come in and they stumbled through the door. If they were in awe while standing out in the hall, they were mesmerized when they walked inside.

Holly introduced Jim and the rest of the guys to the women.

"Come with me and I'll show you where to hang up your clothes," Holly said as she led them to the spare bedroom. "When you have that done, come back into the living room."

While the men were doing that, drinks were poured for everyone. The bong was refilled and Holly had Debbie, Rose and Wendy sit on top of the bar.

Jim led them back into the living room. There were twelve good-looking men, four black and eight white total studs. Holly and Red took over and lined them all up. Holly walked up to Jim and whispered in his ear. She kissed him and then Red took over.