The Screamer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Jill looked confused, "I understand D'Orgasmic being the employer but why Mark and Jeremy?"

"Well, Jeremy said he wouldn't mind having Brenda teach some of his people some new dance moves and I need to have my stripper poles tuned up from time to time in Las Vegas."

"What is the compensation figure Mark?" Lori asked.

Gary looked at the twinkle in Marks eye and smiled. Jill saw that and sat there wondering what they were going to do. Brenda was sitting watching them and she had no clue what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry Lori, I left that part out. See, I have to negotiate on her behalf. Now it's time for me to earn my keep. Well I don't know Gary that is a shitty offer. You can do better than that."

"No I can't. What the fuck, do you think I'm made of money? You are one sick motherfucker if you think I am coming up with another nickel. I don't care if she is the best piece of ass on earth."

Jill started laughing so hard she slid from her chair. She'd been there so many times before.

Mark picked up his cell and screamed into the phone. "Jeremy. You vicious little cocksucker, you had better come up with more money. You can afford it. Don't fuck with me; this is Brenda for fuck's sake. What, well, if you say so, I'll check with Gary."

"Don't even dare look at me for any more money. I'm worried where my next meal is coming from. You are such a prick Banner."

Mark slid the phone over to Gary and he looked at it. He slid it back to Mark and nodded.

"Fucking pricks, you both are fucking pricks," he said sternly.

Lori was sitting there stunned. She had absolutely no idea what the hell had just taken place. Jill was laughing and Brenda realized what these two bozos were doing.

"Lori, her compensation amount is One Million Dollars a year for life," Mark stated.

Jill jumped out of her chair and started jumping up and down. Brenda sat there flabbergasted.

"Are you fucking serious? Did you say One Million Dollars a year for life? You three are fucking brain dead. I am not worth that much money," Brenda blurted out.

"To us, you are darling," Gary said. "You have no idea how you have enriched our lives. We love you today as much as we did when we were kids. You didn't just teach us to make love baby, you taught us what love was all about. We're gonna work your pretty ass off darling but you'll have fun doing it."

"Mark the date on the wall. Brenda is speechless. I don't know what to say. Ohmigod, I am blown away. Thank you so much." She stood up and kissed Gary and Mark so sweetly.

Jill sat there and she started to cry. She looked at Gary and then at Mark. "I've never loved you more than I do right now." She got up and kissed them deeply. "You three really are the best men on earth."

"I've got two questions Mark," Brenda said.

"What's that darling?"

"You said something I taught you was going to hurt you financially? I didn't mean to do anything that would hurt you my love. What did I do?"

"Well you taught me to be the man I am and you know, you were there, I dated a lot of models," he smiled. "Now, I represent a lot of models. It's going to be hard for me to sign them to clients' contracts now."

"You only did that to keep everyone from learning about Jill. If you remember, you three wanted her all to yourself and, correct me if I'm wrong here, but if the three of you rejected her, no one would ask her out. You all dated models because you had full access to them. They were for show when I knew that each one of you was in love with her and that was just the bottom line. I'm sorry if you became an excellent lover. I'm sorry if you three learned your lessons well. Don't blame me. Hell, they were lucky to know you three," Brenda, said.

"My next question is very simple. Do you always negotiate naked?" she said as she started to laugh uncontrollably. "I love you guys so much. You have just secured my future. I'm so happy I could just fuck all of you till you can't walk."

"This is so much more fun that working for Trainer," Lori giggled.

"Dave Trainer, don't tell me you worked for that fucking prick. One of these days, don't be surprised if you have to bail me out baby. If I ever have the chance, I am going to send his testicles to the moon. That is one vicious motherfucker. I hate that man. I have so many dancers that he has screwed royally. We should talk Lori. I know hundreds of dancers. They hate Trainer."

"I have one question for you. Have you been talking to Tammy?" Gary asked.

"Tammy, I don't know. Oh wait I know who you mean. She is the gorgeous black girl from Jacksonville. Isn't she delicious? Yes, I talked to her. Why?"

"Teach her anything today darling?"

"Did you enjoy baby? Did Brenda have another success? Hmm, did I?"

"I'm glad you're earning your keep baby doll. She surprised me wonderfully a little while ago."

"She cornered me earlier today. She told me how important it was for her to become the best cocksucker imaginable. I kinda had a class while you were out at Jill's place. By the time you get back from Europe, everyone will be better. There isn't a single one of them that I don't adore. I'll teach them everything they need to know."

"I'm going to have to find you a rehearsal hall. You are going to have a fairly large space to train the dancers," Jill said.

"No baby, no you don't. You haven't been in my place in years. I built a three thousand square foot dance studio next door about five years ago. It is all ready to go. All I need is people to train."

"That is perfect. Work up routines and train this group. If they are going to run our clubs, I want them to know everything," Gary instructed. "Chances are, they will never dance but it is important that they know everything. Between the dance classes and the other classes, I can't wait to get back."

"Mark, I'm surprised that the lady you were with at the Pro Bowl isn't here. I did some checking and learned a few things about her. She is a dancer and a damned good one. She looks like Ronnie. They tabloids said you two were an item. She is gorgeous," Brenda asked.

Gary and Lori went back outside while Mark brought Brenda up to speed on Cherry's status.

The party was in full swing when they walked out on the patio. Holly and Linda were having a conversation when they walked up.

"I'll tell you this; we are going to be busy while you are gone. Linda and I have been working on the menus. We are going to have a complete menu designed and perfected by the time you get back. I know how much you like Country Fried Steak and that will be on there," Holly smiled.

Gary filled Holly in on what was happening with Brenda. She was very happy to hear that. He told her that the architect would be contacting her this week as they had notified him that the permits had fallen in place at the end of the week for both clubs. Construction was to begin immediately. Michelle was handling everything in Las Vegas and Dave would be handling any legal matters in Orlando. Dani was hiring talent scouts next week and they would be traveling all over the country looking for fresh new talent to showcase. Overall, things were working nicely.

"It is too early to hire dancers and models yet but I have a list of people I am looking at. Brenda has a ton of dancers for us to look at. I will be holding auditions in Las Vegas and then again in Orlando. I haven't seen it but Brenda has a dance studio next door so we can train them over there," Lori said.

Mark and Brenda walked up and Mark looked down. Thinking about Cherry had not been good for him. He did put a smile on his face and he looked at Gary and Lori.

"You know, I've been thinking. Everything about Brenda's contract is special and as a result, I am going to make one additional change. Brenda is going to be working with all the new people. I am lifting the ban on her playing with clients. Everyone here will eventually be spread out all over the country; the only people they will be associated with will be clients. That's not fair to them. So, I'm dropping that requirement for them as well. I just can't tell Lindsay or any of the others that they can't play."

"You're a good man, Charlie Brown," Holly said as she kissed him. Mark smiled.

Jeff and Alan arrived to pick up everyone's luggage. They were going to do their preflight run through and fuel the plane. Gary told them that they were flying to Greece on Saturday.

"What's in Greece?" Alan asked. "Is everyone going?"

"Lots of very broke people but some of them are very hot men and women. No, not everyone is going, just Mark, Jill, Jack, Tom and the three of us."

"Only the pilots huh? What you got up your sleeve boss? Why aren't Dave and Ron going if that's the case?" Jeff grinned.

"Lori needs her jet and Michelle has Mark's back in Las Vegas. Too many planes in one spot cause a problem. Besides, they have great food in Greece and Jill will be doing some flying herself this week. In fact, we all will be at the controls this week. Did you guys think that just because we pay the bills we don't like to play with our toys? You know me better than that," Gary laughed. "When you're done, get your asses back here. It seems like there is a party going on."

He walked over to Jill, "Make sure you have your documentation with you darling. You're going to need it on this trip."

"I've got my passport. Why on earth would you tell me that?" she looked at him askew.

"I was talking about your aviation papers baby. You're going to be flying. It's going to be fun."

"Oh shit, I forgot. Just make sure I get to christen it first, my love. I hope it is pretty. I always love orgasms at thirty thousand feet. You do know Red and Nancy will have to retrofit it properly. They really can be quite kinky. I love it."

They partied into the morning and Gary spent some time with Lindsay, Ashley and Halley. They told him they'd miss him. Gary and his girls headed for bed.

Everyone boarded the jets. Mark set out to Dallas while the rest were headed to Rome. Jeff and Alan were in the cockpit when Jill walked up and told them to relax. She was going to fly for a while. Gary took the co-pilots seat and looked over at Jill. She was all business when she contacted the tower. The controller heard her voice and he responded professionally to a point. As she was taxiing to the runway, air traffic came back on and inquired who was in the second chair.

Gary and Jill were laughing. The controller was one of their life long friends. Gary hit his mike and burped. The air traffic controller burst out laughing. "Welcome to the friendly skies captain, long time my friend. Your flight plan says you're headed to Rome. Is it that time again Gary?"

"Yeah Frank, we'll be back in six weeks. You do need to contact the G3 directly behind us though. Someone there might just like to say hello."

They heard him use Lori's call letters and contact the jet. Mark had heard their conversation and when the control tower called, he was ready. He gave his call letters and burped loudly into the microphone.

"There are only three people on this earth who would do that and one of them is in exile in Thailand. How are you Mark?" Frank said excitedly. "When are you going to be back here? I'd sure love to get together. It's been a very long time."

"We'll be back in six weeks. You promise me you'll stay away from hot sausages, pickled eggs and draft beer and we'll consider it," Mark laughed.

Frank gave Jill clearance to take off. She hit the throttles and the plane rolled down the runway. Just before the wheels were up, Jill hit the mike, "Air Traffic, he was serious about the damned pickled eggs. Take care Frank, love you baby. See you in a few weeks," she laughed as she headed to the heavens. "See you in a couple of days Mark. Love you too."

Gary hit the microphone and stated bluntly, "That is going to cost us a fortune in FAA fines."

Gary heard his call numbers and responded.

"This is Air Traffic Control Supervisor Tom Reston. We just wanted to say thank you. That was the best laugh we've had in weeks. For your information, we understand fully about the pickled eggs. He's addicted to them. Have a safe flight."

The G3 was cleared for takeoff and all they heard was Mark laughing all the way into the sky.

Mark called Ainsley when they were an hour out of Dallas and she headed to the airport. Dave and Ron took care of the jet. They settled themselves in a hotel for a few days while Mark took care of business.

Ainsley kissed him and they headed to the hospital immediately. Mark met with Dr. Bowen and he took them into her room. Cherry was still comatose and there was no sign of her coming out of it any time soon. Dr Bowen removed her bandages and showed Mark the progress. It was remarkable. She still had scars but they were fewer and less severe than the last time he saw her. He held her hand and said a prayer. Dr. Bowen told him what he still had to do and told him there were still months of surgery to do.

"She is remarkable in that her healing ability is wonderful. She has responded to everything I've done so far. I am confident that when we are finished, this woman will be perfect. The implants were changed, as I couldn't take the chance on the other one leaking. Look at her nipples and you'll see there is no surgical scar at all. If you remember, she did have a very tiny scar here and here but I got rid of them. I wanted her to be perfect. I know how much she means to you Mark. She is lucky to have you."

Mark thanked the Doctor and headed to the business office. He paid the bill up to date and then left to head to the factory. Ainsley was quiet and Mark was lost in thought.

Mark was impressed with the progress he saw when they got to the stockyards. People were scurrying around and equipment was being installed. She took him upstairs and showed him the second floor where the hat department was being assembled. He was impressed with the speed and efficiency Ainsley and her people had displayed. Gary would be impressed.

"We are going to be making hats for men and women. I've got a thing for men in hats. I like them racy, sexy and masculine. The women's hats have to be playful, colorful and sexy," she explained.

They went to the third floor where she showed him what was happening up there. "We are going to be making handbags and belts up here. I talked to Shannon and we decided that we could make matching handbags and purses for many of out boots. I know this will go over big."

"Let me ask you a question. Have you ever thought about making leather luggage? I remember once in Butte Montana, I walked into a store and saw the most amazing set of hand tooled luggage with suit carriers. They were cowhide and they were expensive. At the time, I was in school and I couldn't afford them. Now that I can afford them, I can't find them."

"Darling, I will make anything you want. I like the idea. I'll talk to Shannon and Gary and see. Yes, they would be expensive but there is a market out there for that."

"What is left to do?" Mark inquired.

"The balance of the equipment will be delivered next week. I have my people building boots now. Shannon loved our styles so we are not changing any of the existing line. We will be adding a lot more styles that is all."

"Are you making chaps?"

"No, should I?"

"Definitely darling, take this from me, I want a complete line of chaps designed and ready to go. Let me tell you a little story that happened on Halloween 2003. Have you ever been to the Luxor in Las Vegas?"

"Isn't that the pyramid?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's the place. I had met some clients for drinks. I walked out of the hotel and began walking down the big curved driveway. That is where the cabs line up. I saw a friend of mine. He and his wife were cab drivers. I saw him sitting behind the wheel but he was intently looking in the passenger side mirror. I looked past the cab and saw three of the sexiest women I've ever seen walking towards me on the sidewalk. They were stunning, dressed in suede vests, cowboy hats and chaps. They had on stiletto cowboy boots and they were fabulous. I started to laugh because that is exactly what he was watching too. As they got up to his cab, he could see them directly. He was drooling. Honestly, so was I. Las Vegas is full of gorgeous women and these three were spectacular. They walked past his cab and got closer to me. He saw me and got out of his cab. When they walked past his cab, he saw something that blew him away. He did a double take and they kept walking. I saw his reaction when they past me and I turned around and saw what had set him off. All they were wearing under the chaps were the tiniest thongs you ever saw. Just before he could say anything, his Nextel went off. It was his wife. She was farther back in the line. She saw them first. She also saw him sitting in the line up ahead. She was waiting for his reaction. She saw it and then she told him 'you can screw your fucking head back on your fucking shoulders anytime now'. We both turned and looked and she was standing by her cab with about twenty other drivers, just waiting for his reaction. I got to tell you, those outfits were some of the hottest I've ever seen in Las Vegas."

"What did his wife do to him?" Ainsley laughed.

"Oh she teased the shit out of him but I got the last laugh. She saw him talking to someone but she didn't realize it was me. The line moved up and he had to move his cab up. I kept walking down the line and when I got to her cab, she was still talking to all the drivers. I walked up behind her, put my arms around her and started nibbling her neck. At first, she thought it was her husband but when she realized I was wearing a suit, she freaked. The other drivers recognized me and they were laughing. She spun around and saw it was me and she was all over me. He teased her about that until the day she died. She was quite a lady."

"Chaps it is. I have many pairs myself. I don't know that I would wear them with only a thong but I know that would be damned sexy. I just remembered Gary asked me about them. I'm sure Shannon and I can deliver some hardon popping chaps darling. You know, I know what you need. Let's go to my place. Everything is under control here. You did bring your jeans and boots didn't you?"

"Yes, I always have them with me. I wear suits when I have to. Other than that, I'm always in jeans and boots. Why?"

"Let me make a phone call and we can get out of here." Ainsley picked up the phone, spoke for a couple of minutes and hung up. They jumped into her pickup and headed out of the city. They drove for about fifteen minutes and turned into a sprawling ranch.

"This was my dad's place. I grew up here and I was just on the verge of selling it until you two came into my life. They pulled up to the barn and walked inside. A ranch hand met them with two fine looking horses in tow.

"I hope you know how to ride. It is the perfect evening. I want to show you someplace that is very special to me." They rode for a half hour and crested a hill. They stopped and looked at a lovely winding river with a stand of oaks near the shore. They rode to the trees and Ainsley took a blanket from her roll and laid it on the ground.

The colors were amazing, wild flowers were blooming and the air was fresh and clean. Ainsley sat next to Mark and put her head on his shoulder.

"You're in love with her aren't you Mark?"

"I am Ainsley but she walked away from me. I didn't walk away from her. She may come back but I doubt it. I can't live my life hoping something will happen. If she comes back to me, then I'll be the happiest man alive. If not, I'll survive. Right now, I just want to do everything I can to make her well and restore her beauty. Nothing else matters to me."

"I've met a lot of men in my life Mark. You and Gary are, without a doubt, the two best men I've ever known. It is funny, that first night at the restaurant and then again, at the bar, I heard all of the women say how much they loved you two. I thought that was a bit much. Now, I know that it was actually an understatement. I know why they said it. I know why they feel that way."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers