All Comments on 'The Script'

by NaughtyHeather

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap again

A new brain dead author of this genre submits this rubbish

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks or the effort. Apparently it is as easy as 1- 2 - 3 to get your spouse to agree to start cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
scripted stoopidity

the woman is a moron and the hubby is the pervert.just don.t continue with the story cos it is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whats the Difference?

Between your husband and a pimp.Seems to me not much

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Pregnancy !

Wife and husband are trying fir a baby and the wife has unprotected sex with a work colleague !

This adventure might yield results they both do not want and I have not even mention STD's !

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! Extremely well written and hotter than hell. Enjoyed the read tremendously! Five stars for sure.

Bill_NJ_GuyBill_NJ_Guyover 10 years ago
Well written and interesting beginning

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Ignore the negative comments from the morons who love to read this category and then complain that it exists, and who can neither spell nor write grammatically. They, too, are looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really!

Why would you turn into a slut for this worthless little pervert? This is not a marriage, its a bad porn movie, if you want a marriage like this just stay single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Keep up to work and relate the other 4 scripts.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is this normal

behavior. Do men really want to see their wives unfaithful? If her greatest sexual memory is screwing someone else, how can they relate to each other? Does he not deserve to have a wife whose greatest time in bed was on one of their anniversaries or their honeymoon? How will she feel when.... oh forget it. Cucks rule this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How to spot a cuck story in LW category...

stories that have an average rating of 3*or less... lol

Gave this only a 1; heard this story before; someone check for copy write.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how to spot a closet cuck in LW category

commenter cries in a fit of shame and self-loathing how bad the story is and how much he hated it.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
HOT

Damned HOT story. Hope to see more from this writer, soon.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Warnings please..

In the future, please include an upfront warning if your story includes cuckolding. Many, many, many of us hate them and don't want to waste time starting to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How to spot a cuck?

When he writes how great this story was, or how hot it got him. Simple, no closet cucks, just real wannabes, or some bi guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How to spot a closet cuck

Previous commenter is a classic creampie-eating closet cuckold. Look for shame and denial and viola, you spotted one.

Oh, and the horns.

LOL

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I will be waiting for Chapter two

As the wife points out, the night is far from over. She has had a taste of a longer and thicker cock then hubby. Her pussy was stretched and filled with hard cock like never before. She only got off once and now that this stud has tasted her tight married pussy, he is going to want another go or two at it. Hope she is still on the pill or his real man seed is bound to make a bee line to her egg. And then, our new slut wife can play out 4 more scripts. To bad cuckold is not there to clean her real men cocks and her pussy.

ScarloochieScarloochieover 10 years ago
Great Adventure

I liked the concept of "The Script" and you told it well. It was a very exciting story !!! Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the one single cuck hater

Great story. Hoping for more!

sankageesankageeover 10 years ago
next script

Enjoyed your first post, can't wait for the second script

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA PER DAY KEEPS THE CUCKS IRATELY

You may receive advance praise and endless appreciation for your kindness to release us from Bulimarexia surrogate writing.



yours truly not fan, 
VANDERDECKEN
 (I considered not necessary to log myself for dat crap)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your husband is an idiot

And you now have 2 std's and are looking for Aids to come along next. Dumb.

th14804th14804over 5 years ago
Wish there was more

You ended it with there being four more scripts to follow, but five years later, nothing. Wish you would find your way back here to continue this story.

Also, wish there were no Anonymous comments allowed. Makes it too easy for haters to comment on something they clearly had no interest in or reason for being there to begin with. If you hate the story and your not ashamed to say so, use your login name. Don't hide behind Anonymous. Makes you look like a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fascinating Start!

An intriguing start to an admittedly somewhat conventional theme, but you've made it enticing by your well-written style, particularly concerned the private thoughts of "Heather."

But the story seems to be an orphan! DRAT! Too bad, especially given that there are more than enough multi-part stories the probably should have been abandoned after the first chapter. I don't know how comments and registered authors ever get connected, but I hope I may have encouraged you to pick up the story again.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This idiot bitch was so sickened after this story that she never wrote again.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Really well written. Wish we had more of your writing. Ignore the critics. Why are they so angry? A pox on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous