The Sea of Darkness Ch. 03

Story Info
Iris takes a gamble that sends her down a dire path.
6k words
4.1
3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
251 Followers

Chapter 3: Breaking Point

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two mere hours in the medbay had done wonders to the bruised body of Captain Iris Stjarna. Her right arm was able to be used again. All of her broken ribs were fixed, and all the internal bleeding and various small injuries had been dealt with. She still experienced some lingering pains, but that was usual with the modern, accelerated bone healing technology. The pain would go away in hours, and the intensity of pain she was in was much, much more tolerable than a few hours ago. She even had the opportunity to clean up, washing away the blood, tears and cum from all over her body and hair.

Still, her situation was quite dire. She was completely naked, except for the collar around her neck. To that collar was bound a leash, like if she was some pet dog, and at the other side of that leash was the lunatic, moody, violent, terrifying Pirate Queen Kara Dread.

Iris had no idea how she was going to get out of this predicament. She had already degraded herself so much to stay alive up till that point, she wondered how long she could last. She had sworn to herself that she would emerge victorious out of this, but her resolve was quickly fading under the crushing weight of her humiliation at the hand of the Queen. She had known Kara for a few hours now, and she knew that it was just the beginning, that things would go crescendo, until either her mind or her body broke. Iris had to find a way out before that happened.

The two women were roaming the ship, seemingly at random. Every time they passed pirates doing their thing, Iris' face burned with shame, her cheeks deep crimson. After what felt like hours to Iris, but in fact was a few minutes, Kara stopped in front of a door, one that looked like all the other doors. Iris knew she should have paid more attention to where she was and the path they took, but she was cold, tired and ashamed.

In contrast with all the other doors the women passed though, this one did not open automatically. Only after Kara pressed some buttons on her control device did the door slide open. With a beat in her step, Kara entered the room, forcing Iris to follow her with the leash.

As they came in, the lights turned themself on, revealing a big, cozy and well furnished room. From the entrance, Iris could see a big leather couch against the right wall. In the middle of the room, a table surrounded by four chairs, with baskets filled with exotic fruits, bottles of beverage, most likely alcoholic, empty glasses and tableware.

Spread around the room, multiple shelves held huge amounts of trinkets. Towards the back of the room, Iris saw a desk, with an holographic screen and control devices everywhere. On the walls, paintings of nice, green landscapes were hung, along with portraits of people Iris didn't recognize. Multiple doors probably lead towards other rooms.

"Welcome to my place." Kara said with a smile. "I'm confident you'll get accustomed to it real soon."

This was not how Iris pictured the den of the psycho queen, that's for sure. But no matter how nice this room looked, she still felt like livestock lead to the slaughterhouse.

Kara sat on the couch, seemingly relaxed. With a warm smile, she patted the seat next to her. "Come sit next to me. You must be tired."

Without a word, Iris sat at a safe distance next to Kara on the couch.

"We should discuss rules and boundaries, pet. You are mine, the collar on your pretty neck is the proof. No one on this ship will do anything to you as long as you wear the collar. We'll get a more definitive proof of ownership at some point, but for now that'll do. I don't recommend removing that collar and walking around the ship naked, however."

The later that definitive solution would come, the better, Iris thought.

"As long as you're a good, obedient pet, I won't hurt you, at least not in the same capacity of what happened in the cell. You'll learn that I can be caring, gentle even, should you deserve it. Displease me, and you'll face my wrath. I'm pretty sure you don't want that."

No, Iris didn't want that, no more that she wanted to be a fucktoy for a perverted freak. But she also knew that unless some kind of miracle happened very soon, she would have to choose between the two.

"Why do I feel like I don't have your attention? I don't like that." Kara said, a threat barely veiled.

"You have my attention, I swear. Don't remove the collar, be a good girl." Iris replied, terror in her voice.

"Good. Also, you should address me with the respect I deserve. When we're in private, I don't care about how you call me, as long as it's... appropriate. When we're not alone, you will call me 'my Queen'. Pretty simple, right?"

"Yes." Instantly realizing her mistake, Iris added hastily "Yes, my Queen." Iris couldn't believe she said that so easily.

"Perfect." Kara stood up, and strode towards the table in the center of the room. "At some point we will find you nice things to wear. But for now, you'll have to deal with what nature gave you."

Kara gestured to the food on the table. "You must be hungry and thirsty. Come, take anything you want, it's all for you."

Iris was in fact both hungry and thirsty. Her augmented body required way more food to function properly than a normal body, an issue Kara was probably very familiar with. And while she had swallowed tons of cum recently, the nutritious quality of semen was dubious at best. She stood up and walked toward the table. As she reached it, she grabbed a bottle of a clear liquid, hoping it was water, and poured a glass. As she brought the glass to her lips, her eyes met Kara's and the redhead Queen smiled. Iris stopped dead in her tracks.

Seeing her stop, Kara laughed. For once it was an honest, nice, womanly laugh. Kara could be so charming, when she was not a terrifying monster. Iris was starting to understand how she became the ruler of the unruleable, with a mix of magnetic charisma, and ruthless strength.

"Why would I poison my lovely pet?" she said, grabbing the bottle Iris had opened. She took a huge swig, straight from the bottle, then roughly put it down. Still watching Iris and smiling, she grabbed something that looked like a pink, small, tomato and ate it whole. Swallowing loudly, Kara added "See? You'll have to start trusting me, or our relationship will be... negatively impacted."

Iris drank her glass of water, and sat down on a chair. She had been on the edge for so long. If this was really an opportunity to sit down, eat something and relax for a short while, she was going to take it. She grabbed a piece of bread, and hungrily took a bite of it.

Satisfied, Kara grabbed a chair for her too, and sat down, right behind Iris. "Don't mind me, just enjoy your meal."

Iris felt Kara's hand land on her shoulders as she started massaging them. Iris had to admit that this felt really good, Kara had some unexpected skills. Her hands hit every spot in Iris' aching and sore shoulders. This felt even better on her recently healed right shoulder. "I'm sorry about what I did to your shoulder. But you made me do it. I don't want to do that to you anymore, please don't make me do it." Kara whispered into Iris' ear.

Iris was still eating, trying her best to ignore, without annoying, the very eager Kara behind her back. But soon after the massage started Iris noticed one of Kara's hands leaving her left shoulder. As Kara's right hand massaged Iris' shoulders, her left hand started groping Iris' breasts. Iris did her best to stifle her moans by stuffing her mouth full of the delicious food placed on the table, but after a few minutes Kara was growing more aggressive with her groping. Soon after, Kara's right hand left Iris' shoulders and plunged towards Iris' crotch. Finding Iris' clitoris, Kara played with it, still groping Iris' breast.

Iris' body was betraying her. She wished she didn't enjoy this, but she was starting to breathe harder, pleasure running over her conscious will. Her tight slit was slowly but definitely getting wet, her body preparing for what was to come. Behind her, Iris could feel Kara getting more and more eager, and she wondered how long she had before Kara grew impatient and wrecked her with her humongous bitch breaker right on this very table.

Suddenly, the computer-like device in the back of the room bleeped to life, a communication incoming.

Kara frowned, her hands not leaving Iris' body. "That's fine, I'm sure they can deal with whatever this is about without me."

But the computer bleeped again, and again, and again.

"Just enjoy the food. Your Queen has to deal with a very, very important matter. Well I hope this is important, for the sake of whoever is calling me. But I'll be right back, and we'll continue what we have started." Kara said quietly, before standing up, her hands abandoning Iris' body. She strode towards her desk, furious that someone had the nerves to disturb her.

"WHAT?" Kara shouted after pressing a button.

"I'm very sorry my Queen, I know you asked to not be interrupted, but we are running into a technical issue with the Coeurl, and I wanted to keep you informed." a disembodied voice said, a pirate officer probably.

While hearing the name of her ship again made Iris almost nostalgic, she did not have the luxury of paying attention to the rest of the conversation. She knew she only had mere minutes before Kara came back and fucked her. If she was to find a way out, this was the time, now that Kara was distracted. All she had to do was to find a weapon and deal with the Queen, she would figure the rest after. She was scanning the room, hoping to find anything that could be useful.

But while what was left of the Imperial Captain Iris Stjarna was trying her best to escape, another small, shy voice was telling her not to, that she would fail like the first time in the cell, and that this time Kara would not be as merciful. The voice continued, saying that all Iris had to do was to keep eating and wait for her owner to come back, that she could have an easy, cozy life if she just spread her legs and took it like a good little submissive slut.

But Iris' eyes found what she was looking for, and the Imperial Captain won the silent debate against the submissive wannabe in her mind. On the table, behind some plates, was a big chef's knife, the kind used to cut meat or mince vegetables. This was her best bet. Her last attempt at dealing with Kara with a knife didn't really go well, but this time she had a better weapon, and she could surprise Kara. All she had to do was to get a clean hit on her throat or her head. Iris knew she would only have one strike, and should she fail, Kara would kill her, probably in a very painful, or very humiliating way.

Iris grabbed the knife and stashed it behind her plate, hiding it from view at best as she could. Due to the angle Kara was going to come back toward her, if she wanted to land a surprise hit, Iris had to do it with her left hand. Her hand on the handle of the knife, she waited for Kara's returnal, her heart beating hard in her chest.

"The next time you think it's crucially important to keep me informed of an urgent situation, throw yourself out of the ship with an airlock instead!" Kara shouted, slamming her control device, ending the communication.

"Sorry about the interruption, where were we again?" asked Kara, joyfully, as she walked back towards the table.

As soon as Kara was in range, Iris leaped from her chair, knife in hand, and with all her might she tried to stab Kara's head. Her aim was right, but Iris underestimated Kara's reaction speed. The Pirate Queen barely had time to tilt her whole body slightly to the right. Iris' knife hit Kara's left shoulder, plunging deeply into the flesh and piercing the bone below. Kara screamed in pain, but with a swift movement she grabbed Iris by the throat and threw her across the room.

Iris fell on her back, and by the time she had jumped to her feet and faced Kara again, Kara had drawn a small gun from somewhere on her belt.

In slow motion, Iris saw the bright, electric blue ball of energy fly through the air, and in her head she heard that voice again, the submissive one, saying that she fucked up, that everything happening to her was the fault of her own pride and arrogance. No speed or reflex augmentation could make you dodge an energy shot, so Iris just closed her eyes, waiting for the end.

A fraction of a second after having been fired, the pure energy hit its target. Iris crumbled on the ground, alive and conscious, but her muscles refused to move.

"You FUCKING WHORE! How dare you raise your hand at me?! I've tried to be nice, but NO, you had to be a bitch. Did your parents never tell you not to bite the hand that feeds you? Or rather the hand that's NOT KILLING YOU!"

Iris thought she knew what being afraid meant. She experienced a lot of fear just in the past few hours aboard the Dread Wyrm. But as she saw the true, pure anger of Kara Dread, only then she realized what absolute terror meant. This half assed attempt at killing Kara was her last failure, her last mistake, she was dead. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes.

"I thought we were past that, that you knew your place now. That we could have something unique together."

The knife still in her shoulder, Kara walked back to her desk. "But you know what, if the only language you understand is violence, that's one I also speak very well."

She pressed a button. "Jay! Get your ass in my quarters, now! And get a guy or two with you." Kara said to the person on the other side of the communication.

"I'm on my way. Is there anything I should know?" Jay's voice answered.

"I'm PISSED!" On that, she terminated the communication.

Kara started pacing the room back and forth, her anger almost visible, the muscles in her cheeks clenching and unclenching, her hands tightly tied in a fist, trembling.

For whole minutes, Iris had all the time in the world to think, Kara not talking to her or even giving her a single look. She wondered if that voice in her head was right. Maybe she should have stopped fighting, accepted what was happening. She would have lived, wasn't that her primary objective in this mission?

After all, she had been defeated, as a Ship Captain, then again as a soldier. And now she has failed again. She was a failure, and she would be a laughing stock for the pirates for years to come. The Imperial whore who thought she could stand against the Pirate Queen. Maybe Kara was going to expose Iris' severed head somewhere in her room, that kinda felt like her style.

Iris was crying, because that's all she could do anymore.

The door bleeped, and Kara opened it remotely.

Jay entered the room, with another nameless pirate. As soon as he came in, he took notice of the girl on the ground, and the knife stuck inside his Queen's shoulder.

"Shit, Kara, what the fuck happened?! Is everything okay?!"

"I don't know, Jay. Does everything look okay to you? That bitch is more trouble than I thought."

"Is she dead? Kara, your shoulder..."

"Dead? No, just paralyzed. She may actually have tried to kill me with that stupid knife. Just get her out of here, and give her to the crew. I'll get that shoulder fixed."

Iris felt her world shatter. She couldn't have heard that right. There was no way this is what she said. She couldn't do that. There was no way 'give' meant what Iris was afraid it meant. Kara was definitely not going to let her whole crew fuck her to death. This was not happening. This was nothing more than a nightmare, one Iris was going to wake from very soon.

But this was not a dream. Iris wanted to shout, to threaten, to beg, to implore. To do anything she needed to do. But she couldn't. She couldn't move a muscle.

Jay and the nameless pirate got Iris up and held her up, her arms around the shoulders of the two men.

"Wait." Kara stopped the pirates, and Iris had a small spark of hope.

"Some rules. One, she stays alive, no permanent damage to her body. Two, no one fucks her cunt. It's mine. She's still mine." Kara said, and Iris' hope was crushed. "Also, that bitch is insanely augmented, you should keep her paralyzed or something, otherwise she's gonna give you hell."

Jay nodded. "I'll swing by the Lab, see if they have something in store for the occasion. Please Kara, get that shoulder examined."

Once outside Kara's room, Jay spoke to Iris. "You fucked up, girl."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris was still carried by Jay and his anonymous acolyte. She was not paralyzed anymore, but she had been injected with something, straight into her arms and legs, she could barely feel them anymore, and certainly not move them. The collar on her neck had been removed.

She couldn't even cry anymore, she had nothing left in her.

As the group was approaching a big door, with "BARRACKS" crudely written above it on the wall, Iris tried something.

"Please Jay, your name is Jay right? You don't have to do this, I swear I'll be good, I'll be the best pet the Queen ever had, I'll even be your pet if you want. Please, I'll do everything you want, don't do that, I beg you, please."

"Know that I take no pleasure in what I'm doing." Jay answered. "You were my enemy, and you even tried to kill Kara, and still I don't think you deserve that. But know also that you're not going to get any help from me. Kara's orders are absolute."

They reached the door, which opened on its own. Beyond it, a massive room, filled with beds and other furniture. Pirates in the room gathered near the entrance as they saw Jay enter with a naked woman on his shoulders.

The men carrying Iris let her go, and she fell roughly on what looked like a bench, belly first.

Jay cleared his throat, then spoke loudly. "Crew of the Dread Wyrm! Your Queen, in all her generosity, decided you should enjoy the spoils from our last battle. This is the Captain of the Imperial ship we subdued. She is yours to do as you please!"

The crowd roared, emboldened.

Raising his hand, Jay asked for silence. "Before you enjoy your well deserved treat, let me remind you of our Queen's will. The girl has to stay alive, no matter what. Don't do what can't be undone by a trip to the medbay. Also, and equally as important, don't fuck her pussy. You may help yourself with every other part of her body that tickles your fantasy, but her cunt is out of limits."

Jay's gaze scrolled through the audience, making sure everyone understood everything he just said.

"Well, if everything is clear for everyone, go ahead, do your worst."

He took a few steps back and leant against the wall behind him as he watched the poor girl being swarmed by horny pirates.

In a matter of seconds, a hard cock was pushed inside her mouth. Iris had no energy nor will to resist anymore. She could have bitten that cock, but what good would that have brought her? Jay had told her that if she tried anything stupid, things would go worse and worse for her. And Iris trusted the calm, measured pirate about that. So she just sucked the cock in her mouth. While a massive size downgrade compared to the last cock that was in her mouth, its owner still rammed it as hard and deep as he could, plundering her mouth.

Soon enough Iris could feel dicks everywhere on her body. Pirates used her hands to stroke themself. Some tried to fuck her armpits for some ungodly reason. A pirate was even jerking himself off with her hair.

But none of that mattered when she felt something press against the closed entrance of her asshole. The brutish pirate behind Iris thrusted his hips forward, burying his meat inside her tight, unused backdoor, claiming her anal virginity, unaware of the fact. She shrieked in pain, the sound muffled by the dick currently enjoying her warm mouth. Her anal assailant did not bothered with lube, or even spit. He just dryly fucked her ass. Iris felt like her behind was on fire, the friction of penetration unbearable. Thankfully for her, the pirate ravaging her ass was a quickshot, and after a few hard thrusts, he unloaded everything he had inside her. Iris felt his cum flooding her, rushing for an egg it would not find.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
251 Followers
12