The Sea of Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pirate stumbled backward, and withdrew his softening cock. Before he could move, he was pushed out of the way by another pirate, who couldn't wait to claim Iris' hole. Iris was still recovering from that painful penetration when she felt another cock plunge inside her anal depths. At least the cum from the previous pirate somewhat acted as lube as he started fucking her hole.

Before she could ponder further on what was happening in her ass, she felt warm, sticky cum land on her back. She couldn't see the guy who came, but she guessed it was one of the countless pirates masturbating inches away from her, waiting for their turn. This one probably went a little bit too hard on himself and couldn't hold it.

The guy in her mouth went balls deep, and came, filling her mouth with salty seed. As soon as he emptied her mouth, another pirate replaced him, his cock much bigger than the previous one. But after what Kara did to her, Iris was not worried about her mouth, but rather about her backside, which held the attention of a large number of pirates. They were growing impatient, and with their impatience grew Iris worries of what they would do if they couldn't find a vacant hole in acceptable time.

Pirates were everywhere. Some of them were now dry humping her body, cumming on her delicate skin. One had climbed on top of her on the bench and now was fucking her asscheeks while facing the pirate fucking her ass. Iris couldn't believe none of them lost control and just claimed her tight, pink cunt. She felt dicks brush against it, but none dared to go against the Queen's will.

Multiple pirates had come in her mouth, down her throat, deep in her ass and on her body by then. But their number felt endless. For each pirate satisfied by Iris' body, four entered the room where the gang bang was going on, having been informed that their presence was required.

She heard some commotion going on behind her back, but she couldn't hear what that was about. Focusing on anything that wasn't cock was very hard currently for Iris, and pirates had come in her ears anyway, muffling every sound. Then she felt another cock push against her sphincter. Nothing unusual for her current situation, but a pirate was already fucking her ass brutally. They were trying to get another cock inside her already overstuffed asshole. The pirate currently fucking her withdrew his cock, and she felt the pair of cocks ram as one, stretching her asshole further.

Iris had managed to get used to the pain of assfucking, but this was on a whole other level. Her body was screaming at her, pleading to get her to stop what she was currently doing. Sadly this was not in her control. The duo of pirates fucked her ass as they pleased, destroying her once tight hole with no regards to her wellbeing. Not that any other pirate showed any kind of concern about her. She was just a toy, a piece of meat they fucked in any way they wanted, then they passed her to the next.

The double dicking going on on her ass gave ideas to the other pirates, who decided that her mouth could fit two cocks at once as well. Some adjustments were made, and soon enough two cocks were thrusting in her mouth. She thankfully had more practice with her mouth than with her ass, and that went much more smoothly. In a way, she was thankful for the brutal facefucking that Kara had given her, as that helped her deal with the double barreled blowjob that was going on.

As the two pirates in her ass came almost simultaneously, she heard a voice shouting above the noise of the gang bang. "Flip her over, I want to fuck her tits!"

The whole crowd of pirates grabbed Iris' body, and flipped her before slamming her back on the bench. A cock entered her ass, then another. The same happened to her mouth, and except for her cunt that was ignored, she was completely filled with dick. Another pirate climbed on top of her and started fucking her tits, holding them together and gropping them with his hands. That guy barely lasted a minute before he came all over Iris' tits, but he started something, and he was promptly replaced with another pirate.

Iris was exhausted, the non stop fucking gnawing at her augmented stamina. She wondered that if she passed out they would keep fucking her nontheless. Maybe that would be for the best, at least the pain and shame would stop. She was laying there, getting her ass railed and her mouth plugged. Her mind was fading, drowned in waves after waves of cum. She wished she could go back in time, to that moment where she decided that using that stupid knife to save her dignity was a good idea. Where was her dignity now? Maybe she could ask one of the guys savagely sodomizing her if he saw it, somewhere.

One of the pirates tumbled out the crowd, satisfied after blowing his load inside Iris' drenched butthole. He got closer to Jay, who was still leaning against a wall, seemingly unfazed by the debauchery going on right next to him.

"Boss, you want a turn? We could give you some space."

"That won't be necessary, but thank you for the offer. I'm not into sloppy seconds." Jay gave Iris a glance. "Or sloppy millions, I guess. Besides, I like my woman consenting."

"You're the Boss, Boss." The pirate concluded, shrugging.

One more guy came on Iris' face. Her face was a wreck, completely covered in cum, but that didn't stop pirates from adding to the mess with more and more cum. Her belly felt bloated, her stomach full of baby seed entering her body from both entrances of the digestive tract. She could hardly feel her butt and her mouth anymore. But from what she could gather, the pirate crew was still enjoying her body very much, and there were still an infinite amount of pirates to satisfy.

They were getting rowdier too, not happy to just fuck her into oblivion, they now did everything they could to demean her even more. They spat on her face and in her mouth. They insulted her, mocked her. She even felt two pirates piss on her face after they dumped their load inside her mouth.

After the lastest duo of pirates had come in her ass, Iris felt a hand close around her throat. Opening her eyes she saw a tall, massive man as he lifted Iris with one hand, and slammed her face first against a nearby wall. This sudden change of position left pirates hanging, and Iris thought that she heard the one fucking her mouth protest. A huge cock was promptly rammed inside her ass, and a second one, much smaller, arrived seconds laters.

But this position offered less ways for pirates to enjoy her body, so after a mere dozen pirates had come inside her ass, by groups of two or on their own, she was thrown to the ground. She did not reach it, and instead fell on a pirate laying there, waiting. He wasted no time and slammed his cock in her asshole, and another pirate dropped to his knees to add his own dick to her disarray. They were like flies, surrounding her every time she was moved. They explored the possibilities offered by every new position and relentlessly used her.

Pirates fucked her ass, her mouth, her tits, her armpits, her feet, her thighs, her asscheeks, her hair. Iris discovered a very wide array of strange and repulsive fetish in minutes, suddenly exposed to all the lewdness the world could summon at once.

Sometimes, only one cock was in her asshole at once, and she felt so grateful for those rare moments that she could cry, if she had any tears left. But right now, she had two dicks in her ass, and she felt a third probe around. Her legs were held up in the air, her butt readily available for plunder.

Some tractation probably occurred next to her ass, and all three of the cocks withdrew, then rushed forward at once, piercing her entrance. She felt the same pain, the same stretching that she felt when she was first buttfucked and then when a second cock joined the first, but on a whole new scale, everything felt ten times worse. Her augmented body could handle a lot of things, but she never thought that her augmentations would allow pirates to stuff her asshole with three cocks at once. Her brain was overwhelmed with pain and tiredness. The world, which mostly was composed of pirate's meat sticks for Iris right now, was spinning, fading to black. Iris passed out, cocks in her ass and dicks in her mouth.

Jay saw Iris go down, and quickly moved from his spot towards Iris, moving pirates left and right to reach her. He pressed his fingers against her disgusting neck, looking for a pulse. Thankfully she was still breathing, her heart still beating. He produced a syringe from somewhere in his outfit, and injected its content into Iris' arm. After a few seconds, she woke up, the serenity of unconsciousness refused to her.

"Adrenaline. Sorry, Queen's order."

Iris barely knew who she was anymore, so what Jay was trying to say to her, or even who he was was lost to her. All she knew was that she was in hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris was lying unconscious on the tiled floor of a communal shower, her whole body a gross mess. No one could have guessed there was a young, pretty woman under the thick layers of cum covering every inch of her body. Her belly was massively distended, looking like she was eight months pregnant from all the cum dumped inside her.

Standing above her was Kara, Jay and a couple pirates grunts.

"When she wakes up, get her cleaned up, find something for her to wear and bring her back to my quarters." Kara ordered, her face unreadable as she watched Iris breathe softly.

"Are you sure, my Queen? You said it yourself, this girl means trouble. And she's strong enough to be a danger." Jay complained.

"She's not a danger for anyone anymore. Do as I say. And empty her out or something. I don't want to make a mess."

Kara stayed there a moment, watching the knocked out girl rest. Jay tried his best to understand what was going on in Kara's mind, the Pirate Queen was usually not a complicated person. But right now he was struggling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris stood inside Kara's quarters, shaking like a leaf in the wind. A collar was back around her throat, and she was wearing a simple white summer dress reaching slightly above her knees and showing plenty of cleavage. Jay was there too, leaning against a wall in the back of the room as he often did.

Kara was circling around Iris, gazing at her from all sides. Satisfied, she stopped right in front of her pet.

"You spent 3 hours down there with my crew. I can only imagine it being, at the very least, unpleasant." Kara spoke calmly, her eyes fixed on Iris' quivering body. "You were misbehaving, so I had to punish you. You understand that, right?"

"I do, Mistress. Please, my Queen, give me another chance, I'll be the best pet you can imagine, I swear. I won't disappoint you anymore!" Iris pleaded, tears appearing in the corner of her eyes.

"You don't want to spend three days with them, do you? Or three weeks?" Kara asked threateningly.

Iris fell to her knees and looked Kara in the eyes, tears now falling freely.

"I beg you, don't make me go back there, my Queen! I'll worship the very ground you walk on, I'll be everything you want me to be, and even better than that. Please keep me with you Mistress!" Iris spoke very inelegantly, sobbing and crying.

Kara squatted down to face Iris and gently cupped her face with her hands.

"Shhhhh. It's fine. I forgive you. I know that you will be good from now on. Right?"

Iris nodded furiously, unable to speak as she whimpered.

"But, always remember that if you displease me, you're going back. If you fail to do as I say, you're going back. If you even think about something that I do not approve of, you're going back. Never ever forget that I own you."

"Yes Mistress, thank you so much Mistress." Iris answered, mewling.

Kara stood up, and looked at Jay, a suffisant look on her face.

"If your worries are quelled, you can take your leave now, Jay."

Jay left his wall, and nodded at Kara. "My Queen". He gave the broken girl a last look, then he turned around and left the room, the door closing behind him.

Kara gestured at Iris to stand up, and the poor blonde girl almost jumped to her feet, not wanting to commit any faux pas.

"Mistress, thank you, thank you so much. Don't throw me away, I promise I'll be useful to you. I'll do everything, like a good girl. I..."

Kara put a finger on Iris' mouth, asking wordlessly for silence.

"Don't ruin everything. You'll learn to speak only when relevant. But yes, you'll be useful. In fact I need you for a very special task."

Kara got closer to Iris and whispered in her ear.

"I need you to bear my heir."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading this chapter.

I wasn't exactly satisfied with the gangbang scene back when I wrote this, and I still believe it's one of the worst sex scene I have ever written. Writing this made me scared of scenes with tons of characters, I believe the most I've done since is a threesome.

And yet this chapter is a crucial turning point for the Sea of Darkness. While I had a very loose list of story elements I wanted to integrate into the story, even early one, it's only while I wrote this chapter that I firmly settled on the path ahead for the Sea of Darkness.

As always, comments and feedback are much appreciated, and I hope I'll see you in the next chapter.

12