The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's the sort of endorsement I wanted. I should record a video of satisfied customers, over excited like that for next year.

"Want to do it again?"

"I'm not sure I could take it just yet. My heart is going 100mph."

Taking some slow sweeping turns, I just enjoy the freedom of the 'shark' when I don't have to worry about too many amateur sailors in the area.

"Simon, remember when I said earlier about not having seen my boyfriend for months?"

"Of course, why?"

"Well, my uncle's house is tiny and there's no privacy at all. Not with my cousin snooping about. You saw him in the pub last night."

"So?"

"So, I thought you'd have figured it out with hints like missing my boyfriend, who I only had for sex, and no privacy to..." She hesitated.

"Oh! I get it. You've not been able to 'deal' with matters yourself."

"Not exactly. I've found myself 'dealing' with myself, as you put it, in the ice-cream van."

I swear to god my first thought was 'I hope she washes her hands afterwards'! Stupid brain! Bad Brain! Bad Brain!!

"Just as well I'm a girl, cuz if I was a guy, I'm sure we'd have had complaints about the frozen glaze on the ice cream."

I had to laugh. Then explained.

"Sorry, there was a Chinese restaurant where I grew up and they caught the chef masturbating with the raw chicken. You can guess why the locals renamed it the 'Wan-king'." [True story!!]

"It's just without Wi-Fi at home and only a small data package on my phone. I've not had a lot of inspiration. So I kind of worked out a fantasy with this boat and you."

That caught me by surprise. I'd thought about Kirsty sexually a few times, just idly, but never expected her to think of me that way. Let alone admit it.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"Oh god. This is embarrassing."

"It's OK." I reached out and rested a hand on her shoulder to reassure her. And instead of pulling away, she leant her head against it.

"Can we go underwater again? Just slowly."

Setting the down planes and the throttle to low, we sank lower into the water. As the water almost covered the canopy, I adjusted the planes to level off. I wanted to be able to see if anyone got close.

"Can you give me your hands?" She asked.

The throttle on the craft is like a trigger on a Scalextric controller, but had a second button that temporarily locked it in place for a short time. Long enough to adjust your harness or blow your nose, but not much longer.

Unbuckling my harness, I slipped a little forward in my seat and pushed my hands around either side of her seat. She took my hands and pulled them a little further forward and gave them a squeeze.

"I imagined being underwater and entirely at your control. That you'd take advantage of me."

Opening my mouth to object that I'd never do something like that. The stream of words I'd planned scattered as she surprised me by pushing my hands against her breasts.

"I know you wouldn't, but still, it was my fantasy."

Having her hold my hands against her soft warm breasts stopped me from pulling back. So instead, I gave them a gentle squeeze. Which earned me a soft sigh, and she released my hands. Now she knew I would not stop.

The throttle lock released, and we slowed down, gradually rising higher in the water. Kirsty leant forward and pulled free from my hands. Disappointed it was over, I brought my hands back to the controls. Only it wasn't over yet. Kirsty unbuckled her harness and, in a moment, she drew her t-shirt off over her head. Her bikini top came next, and she tossed it over her shoulder at me.

Resetting our speed to sink again, I reached forward to recapture her small breasts and run my thumbs over the flesh. Caressing, and then gently passing over her crinkled areola and small hard nipples.

"Yes, that's it!" She whispered.

She moved in her seat again, only this time she lifted her backside to slip off her shorts. In a moment, she proved how flexible she was as she managed to lift her knees and place her feet on the console. Her knees spread against the sides of the 'shark'. As her hands dove between her legs, it didn't take a submarine captain to figure out what she was doing.

In fact, she proved it a moment later as she tugged one of my hands off her breast and pushed it down between her legs to feel her naked pussy.

"Sorry I've not shaved recently. I hadn't exactly planned this."

There was a slight trace of bristles, but I didn't care. Particularly as she pushed one of my fingers between her labia to sample her hot and juicy depths. It may have been a while since I'd done this and I'd not fingered a 19-year-old since I was that age, but I've not forgotten. Gathering up some of her fluids, I drew them up her slit towards her clit. Circled it once and dipped lower.

This time, I pushed a little deeper and earned a gasp of lust.

Losing track of time sharing the pleasure I was giving her, I blinked as I realised we'd slowed to a stop and were sitting on the surface unmoving. Kirsty was in a world of her own, and I remembered how her fantasy had been about being unable to resist me. So I tested it. Abandoning her breast reluctantly to grip the controls, I increased the power and turned us towards the edge of the lake.

I could see a few early morning hikers and dog walkers as we got closer.

"If you're under my control, you won't mind if I show you off to others? Letting them see you naked and getting fingered."

"No!" she replied in alarm, but she applied more pressure to the back of my hand to push my finger deeper still.

She moaned, and I realised she wanted me to push her more.

"See that man and his dog? How about I sail up close and stop so he can see you like this? Lying naked and having my fat finger inside you. Would you like that?"

This time she didn't manage a reply, but I saw her head shake in conflicted denial.

The man glanced over as he noticed us getting closer and I felt Kirsty tense. But he looked away as he spotted his dog taking a crap and we sailed past. Not even closer than 50 feet from the bank. At that distance, I doubt he'd even seen Kirsty's shoulders and certainly nothing lower. But Kirsty was not thinking clearly as she willed me on to get her off.

I angled the Seabreacher to follow the curve of the lake edge, glancing back to see if the dog walker was watching. When I looked forward, I panicked. We'd come too close to where people hired small sailboats and some early bird was pulling out of the slipway in front of us.

It was barely 30 feet ahead of us, but my reflexes and the craft's manoeuvrability turned us away with no worry of a collision. Not, however, without our bow wave rocking the small boat. The man on board grabbed the mast to keep his balance and glowered at us.

"I'm pretty sure he saw you."

"God!" she exclaimed, but I felt her pussy clench down on my finger for a moment. Then it seemed she was trying to thrust her legs wider to let people see her.

"Should we go back?" I asked.

Instead of answering, she shook her head, then begged for me to finish her off.

With my thumb on her clit and my first two fingers teasing her opening, I worked her up closer to her climax. Then I increased the speed, and let us rise higher in the water and the 'shark' slapped against the ripples of the surface. Creating an additional vibration. Kirsty's hands shot to her nipples, and she groaned as she started to cum.

Slowing down to allow her to recover, I spotted my pontoon a few hundred yards off, and a handful of customers waiting next to Kirsty's ice-cream van. Slipping my fingers free, I spread her juices around one nipple, before sampling her nectar myself.

"You might want to get dressed. We'll be docking in moments, and you have customers."

It was almost comical with the speed she tugged on her shorts and t-shirt. She had no time to retrieve her bikini top. As we gently ran up against the pontoon, I cracked open the canopy. She jumped out as soon as she could and rushed towards the ice-cream van, calling out her apologies for making them wait.

I'd just got out and was tying off when she rushed back.

"Keys!" she exclaimed, and I tossed them over, noticing how prominent her nipples were through the t-shirt. As she ran back to the van, I sighed as I looked at her tiny bum. Wishing I'd had the chance to see her naked, but there wasn't enough room in the 'shark' to look over her shoulder.

As she hurriedly wound the crank to lift the awning and reveal the service hatch. I could tell she was babbling a hundred miles an hour and occasionally pointed over at me. Hopefully distracting at least some of the group away from her chest. Jumping into the back of the van, she started serving the crowd, and I went back to my usual inspections. Check for any debris in the inlets or scratches on the watercraft.

Then I looked inside and noticed three things. First was her bikini top on the floor, the second was the wet patch on the seat where she'd climaxed, and the third was the smell of sex. The latter was wonderful to me, but I figured other customers might wonder what happened. So I tucked her bikini top in my pocket and grabbed some pine disinfectant wipes to clean up and hide the smell.

By the time I was done, I had four or five of Kirsty's customers standing around looking at the vessel, my sign and myself. None of them looked like potential customers. More gawkers wanting something to look at as they eat ice cream. Some were hikers with the full gear, whilst others were simply tourists with small kids.

As a drizzle started, the hikers pulled up their hoods and moved off to stand under a tree to finish their cones, whilst the tourists rushed off for shelter. I saw Kirsty leaning out of her serving hatch, waving me over. As I got closer, the back door opened, and she invited me in.

"Boots off first." She ordered, and I slid my boot under the vehicle to protect from the rain.

She took my coat and hung it on the back of the door as she closed it. This was the first time I'd been inside and it was cramped. Low ceiling and narrow, and this from a guy who literally spends most of his days inside a sardine can.

"I wanted to thank you properly." Kirsty said, and threw her arms around me.

"My pleasure, literally. It's a first for me."

"Me too. It was scary and exciting and intoxicating..."

"Are we talking about the 'shark' or..." I left the words unsaid.

"Both. I've never cum so hard before. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"But I need to pay you back." She pulled a large towel out of the cupboard and laid it on the floor.

I was about to say it was unnecessary, but she did two things that stopped me. The first was to pull me down into a deep kiss, and the second was to cup my crotch with her other hand. Ok, I thought, let's see what she's offering. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"You got me off, so I want to return the favour. Take your trousers off and lie down."

Glancing out the serving hatch, then out through the front of the van, there's not a lot of privacy. But Kirsty seemed determined as she undid my belt. Stepping out of my trousers, I lay down and she sniggered.

"There's not a lot I can do if you keep your underwear on!"

A little nervously, I pushed my underwear down and off. Nervous, as I was only partially hard, and I didn't want to disappoint her. From her expression on her face, she was not disappointed, and she quickly moved to step over me and sank to her knees between mine. Now I know what it felt like in the 'shark' for her. My knees were pressed against either side of the narrow space.

Her hands were cool as she caressed my cock, but her mouth was warm as she coaxed me to full length. It didn't take long for me to realise she was taking her time. And under normal circumstances, I'd have loved that. However, I was a little worried about being caught. It was a little too public for my liking.

"You know, if you turned around and came up here, I could return the favour at the same time." I commented, and she jumped to her feet and slipped off her shorts.

However, after she knelt above my head, we realised our height differences meant we had to take turns in who pleasured who. I'd lick her for a while, then she'd suck on me. Her pussy might have been a little bristly, but so what? She seemed to pick up on my faster pace, as she started to suck it like she meant it, and not like she was sampling an ice lolly.

Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat outside and Kirsty looked back at me in shock, then jumped to her feet.

"Sorry! I dropped a couple of coins and was trying to find them." She said to the unseen customer, washing her hands on reflex. The height of the counter hid her lower half from the outside.

As she served him, I stared up at her naked lower half and reached up to fondle her bum. Letting out a gasp, she covered it with a little cough. She apologised and gave me a little kick to stop me. However; I took it as a challenge. Grasping one ankle, I persisted in pulling her feet a little further apart.

Allowing my hands to slip up her thighs and press my thumb against her labia, she stiffened, but didn't stop me. In fact, she moved her feet further apart to let me, whilst leaning over to scoop up the ice cream. As I slipped my thumb inside her, she let out a shiver, telling her customer how cold it was leaning over the ice cream.

I could imagine him agreeing as he saw how hard her nipples were. He paid her and joked that she should be careful not to drop the coins again. After he left, she turned to me.

"That was very naughty. Now it forces me to do something even naughtier in return."

Stepping over me, she squatted and grasped my cock and pressed it at her opening. The tip engaged, and she lowered herself onto my hard flesh.

I shouldn't compare women like this, but Kirsty has such a tiny frame she seemed incredibly tight. Slowly, she rocked back and forth until I was deep inside. She paused to allow us both to revel in the sensation.

"God! That's a lot better than that guy back home." With that, she put her hands on my shoulders and fucked me.

Reaching up under her t-shirt, I gently caressed her breasts as her hips rose and fell. I could see my cock appear glistening with her juices as she rose, then vanished as her pussy hungrily swallowed it whole.

A creaking sound distracts me, and I look up and out of the serving hatch. It would take someone over 7 feet tall to lean in and see us, but the van was rocking and the 4 foot awning was amplifying the movement. A clear sign to anyone outside as to what we were doing. As I looked at Kirsty, I saw she'd noticed it as well. Swearing under her breath, she jumped up and then jumped out of the van.

Leaving the door wide open, so if anyone walking along the path would see me naked from the waist down, with my cock wet and pointing towards the sky. However, it was Kirsty outside and bottomless that astonished me. As she cranked down the awning, I wondered if anyone could see her. When she eventually jumped back in and closed the door, I commented. "That was rather bold of you."

She grinned before replying. "To be honest, I was too horny to think until I'd started. Then I thought, fuck it. Besides, I figure girls would more likely get away with it compared to a man. If you'd done it, you'd have been arrested."

"How about we try another position? One that might not rock the van as much. Doggy?"

"My favourite."

In a moment, she was kneeling on the floor with her elbows on the seat she usually sat on between customers, looking out through the windscreen of the van. Rolling over, I shuffled to kneel behind her. With our height difference, she had to kneel with her knees together, whilst my knees were outside and spread to get me to the right height to continue.

If I thought she was tight before, this felt even tighter, and Kirsty gasped.

"Fuck, you feel big!"

This time, our mutual thrusting seemed to cancel out the rocking, or we just hit the sweet spot of the suspension. It would be extremely unlikely that anyone walking towards us down the road could have worked out what we were doing. So I worked up to a decent pace.

"How close are you?" I asked.

"A while off, ok?"

Damn, I was getting close and needed a distraction. Unfortunately, I got one from an unexpected and unwanted source. Kirsty's phone rang, and she snatched it up.

"Fuck! It's my uncle. I'll have to answer it or he'll come down here." She pushed me back, and I sat back on my haunches.

As she talked, I realised I was breathing hard. Too many months of eating poorly and virtually no exercise had taken its toll. I made a promise to hit the gym and get back into shape as soon as I got home.

When she hung up, she swore under her breath.

"I've got to go! The garage called my uncle to say they've had a cancellation and they can fit in the van to sort out the brakes. Fuck!"

"Yeah!"

"Or perhaps I should say un-fuck! I wanted to get off again. How quick could you get the shark on the trailer?"

"10 or 15 minutes. Why?"

"I need to put the ice cream back in the freezer, so when I'm done, follow me back to my uncles."

25 hurried minutes later. I parked on a narrow terrace street, watching as Kirsty handed over the keys of the van to her uncle. Once he drove off, she waved at me and signalled she needed 5 minutes and rushed inside her uncle's house.

I closed my eyes and saw her semi naked form dancing across my mental screen in my head. When I heard a slap on the bonnet of my car, I jumped and saw Kirsty reaching for the door with a small bag in her hand.

"Back to your place, please. We're not done with each other for the day."

40 minutes later, I pulled off the road and went through the farmyard and into the field where half a dozen static caravans were lifted on jacks. Pulling up outside mine, we barrelled out of the car and stepped inside. Turning the heating to full, I looked around and wished I'd had the chance to tidy up before getting company. Kirsty was the first visitor I'd had in over 4 months.

"I feel a little awkward now. I've never been so forward with anyone before." She said,

"It's OK, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to..."

"I want to, it's just..." She looked nervous, so I decided to take charge again.

Pulling her over to me as I sat, I guided her to sit sideways on my lap. One of my hands behind her back, the other resting on her knee. Her face in front of mine, I leant in for a kiss and she readily returned it. Shifting my hand to cup the back of her head, our kiss deepened, and she lifted a hand to rest against my cheek.

When we broke the kiss, it seemed like Kirsty's mood was back in form and I pulled her bikini top from my pocket.

"It seems you left this on the 'shark'."

"Oops!" she giggled. "That's why so many people were staring at my tits. Despite their size."

"There's nothing wrong with them. Here, I'll prove it."

The hand on her knee moved up under her shirt and over her flesh. Brushing over her breasts and barely touching her areola. She let out a shiver, then kissed me again, harder.

This time, when we broke the kiss, she was breathing harder.

"You really know how to handle them. My former boyfriend was always too rough. Tugging on my nipples like he wanted to twist them off."

"One advantage of being with an older guy." I replied, lifting front of her t-shirt and leaning forward to kiss and lick her breasts. Avoiding her areola and nipples entirely. "Smaller breasts mean the nerve endings are closer together and therefore more sensitive than a woman with massive hooters."

To demonstrate, I extend my tongue and barely touch her nipple with the tip. She jumped as a jolt of electricity from the contact shot through her.

"Shit! I think I could cum just from you doing that."