The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit!" I muttered, and Kirsty looked up.

"Getting close?"

He was too slow in reply. Benji introduced himself to Kirsty by pressing his cold, wet nose against her bum. She shrieked and leapt to her feet, turning to see the dog. Then we both saw Bill, the farmer, about 60 feet off, walking in the shadows along a path.

He waved at us and Kirsty shot off like a hare towards the caravan. One hand over her crotch and the other over her breasts.

"Nice night for it!" Bill called out, and I could hear him chuckling. Covering up myself seemed pointless, so I waved and headed after Kirsty.

She was agitated, moving around the lounge. When she saw me, her face was flushed, and she burst out laughing.

"Looks like I needn't have worried about flashing the pizza guy. Not after getting caught with your dick in my mouth. You don't think he'll say anything, do you?"

"I can talk to him in the morning if you want. Of course, if you were to talk to him, he might agree more readily. Especially if you're nude again."

The punch against my arm was a surprise and quite hard.

"God! My heart is going a hundred miles an hour. Fuck! Come here, you."

Taking me by my still mostly hard cock, she pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. Clambering on top, she lowered herself onto me and rode me like a champion jockey. Her arse bouncing at speed.

From the earlier teasing and incomplete BJ, I knew I'd not last long, but the look of concentration on her face confirmed she wasn't looking to string it out.

"I'm right on the edge." I warned her.

"Quick, get on top. I want it all over my tits."

She threw herself off me and onto her back, and I'd barely straddled her ribs before my ejaculation splattered over her tits. She shuddered, and I noticed both her hands were buried between her legs

"So 5 in one day is good, but we can try harder tomorrow." I commented and kissed the top of her head.

"Some of us have to go to work tomorrow."

In the morning I woke to find a sleeping Kirsty holding my morning wood, but still asleep herself. She seemed a little embarrassed to discover even in her sleep she wanted my cock. When I asked if she wanted to do something with it, she admitted she was a little tender from yesterday.

"I'm sorry." I automatically reply.

"It's OK, I don't regret it. But I just need a little time to recover."

As I dropped her at her uncles, she insisted I didn't wait for her. She was expecting a lecture from her uncle. However, it wasn't a long one as she arrived in the ice-cream van within minutes of my getting the Seabreacher into the water and performed the safety checks.

"You OK?" I asked as she cranked open the awning.

"Sort of. At least he didn't flail me alive. I'm sorry to ask but..." She looked down at her hands before continuing. "It's going to be intolerable living with my uncle now. Could I stay with you for a few days? I've only got 5 more days before I go home and 2 more before I go to university." She looked hopeful, then added. "Besides, you still owe me some orgasms."

"As many days and orgasms as you want. Sure, I'd love some company."

I was surprised that I meant it. Not just from the sex, but just having someone to talk to. Months of living alone and only chatting a little to my customers had ground me down. It seems Kirsty had anticipated my response and produced a couple of bags and a backpack from the back of the van. Putting them in the back of my car.

Handing me a coffee afterwards, she commented she knew a lot of locals had wanted a go in the 'shark', but it was out of their budget. Had I considered an end of season promotional discount for locals?

It was a great idea and for the next 5 days I was busier than I'd been all summer. Both during the day and during the night in bed with Kirsty. On our last night together, Kirsty seemed to go out of her way to have as much sex as possible. Only quitting when I could not get it up, despite her very best efforts.

She insisted I drop her off at the train station instead of letting me drive her all the way home. It was a rather quiet and sad farewell, but we took each other's numbers and emails and promised to keep in touch. However, I doubted if she wanted to after she started making new friends and all the new things to do.

I hoped she'd remember our time together fondly, as I knew I'd remember her. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't high romance, and I'd moon after her for years to come. However, I'd miss more than just the good sex. After a couple of painful former relationships, it reminded me not only about how good sex was together, but also how much I appreciated her company.

Still, after I paid my last bills and headed to my actual home, I realised I had a lot of thinking to do about my future.

The End

[Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and will take a moment to vote and comment.

I have a second part finished where the pair meet up and she introduces him to her university friends. Comment if you'd like me to post it.]