The Seabreacher Effect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would that be a bad thing?"

"No, but not yet. I want to finish what we started, but I want you to cum all over my tits. Take me to bed."

In the small bedroom, I noticed my unmade bed and wondered when I'd last changed the sheets. However, Kirsty doesn't seem to care as she stripped and pulled off my clothing. Sinking to her knees to suck me again, she pushed me back onto the bed and clambered on top. Mounting me effortlessly and bouncing on my cock.

After a while of thrusting herself up and down, she paused and laughed.

"At least this place doesn't rock about so much. I worried I might have gotten sea sick doing this in the ice-cream van."

"I'm sure I could distract you." Wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close, I rolled us both over so that I'm on top.

She looked up at me and said. "Now you have me captive in your secret lair. What are you going to do to me? Nobody knows where I am. You could do almost anything to me and I'd be helpless to stop you." Her words are a little worrying, but her tone is still playful.

"If you want to play it that way, then I think I'd want to keep you as my sex slave. Put a collar and leash on you and have you sleep at the foot of my bed."

"You'd let me sleep?"

"Only after I was too exhausted fucking you in every position."

"Every position? Does that mean in every hole?"

"Of course."

Her ankles wrap around my back and lock together, trapping me and pulling me deeper inside her with surprising force.

"I think I'd love that."

I was determined to impress Kirsty. I was inspired to give her my best performance, perhaps to prove that older men are worth her time. Or simply because I needed to prove to myself my long ago ex was wrong about me being a selfish lover. Whatever the reason, I did my best and revelled in her expression as her climax washed over her.

I could see the tension in her muscles moments before the sudden relaxation and distant look in her eyes as it hit and flooded her body with happy chemicals. I stopped moving, but remained inside as she rode the wave and finally came back to herself.

"That was wonderful. But you've not cum. Why?"

"Because that one was for you. I wanted to; no, I needed to make it good for you."

"Why?"

"It's a long story, and not for now."

"OK, but this is your turn. And I won't take no for an answer."

She pushed me off and got me sitting on the end of the bed as she knelt on the floor and worshipped my cock.

As with the beginning in the ice cream truck, she went at it slowly and I wanted to hurry her up. But this time we had nothing to worry about being caught now. Just my impatience to cum. So I tried to be patient until her movements synced up with my needs and I called out.

"I'm gonna cum any second. Do you still want me to cum on your tits?"

"Not this time! I want to taste you properly."

"Shit!" I cried out as her lips locked over the tip and she wanked the shaft.

Sending my spunk shooting into her hot, soft mouth, she swallowed and grinned up at me.

"Good?" she asked, and I nodded.

"How long before you can go again?"

"Give me a minute. I'm not a machine."

"Sorry. How about we snuggle in bed for a bit?"

I nodded with a huge grin, and we crawled into bed and spooned for a bit.

This day was not turning out how I'd expected. Infinitely better of course, and I was working on remembering every detail as I could. The feel of her flesh, the sensation of our first proper kiss. The warm moist feel of her pussy as I touched it for the first time. Weird, I'd touched her pussy before I'd kissed her properly. The smell of her hair and the smell of her arousal in the tight confines of the Seabreacher are burned into my memory.

Stroking her hair, my mind was elsewhere, as Kirsty said.

"Simon, when I mentioned my ex before, I think I need to explain that he was my first proper boyfriend."

"You mean; I'm only the second guy to..."

"Yeah. I thought you should know, in case you thought I wasn't very good."

"Of course not. I'd never judge someone like that. Besides becoming an expert, it's all about practice. Practice, practice and more practice."

She chuckled and pushed her bum back against me. "I like the sound of that."

I felt a twinge of life in my cock. "It's still too soon. Relax."

A few minutes later, I noticed the steady breathing that signalled she was asleep and my bladder insisted I get up. Slipping from the bed, careful not to wake her, I grabbed my jeans and closed the bedroom door behind me. Putting on my jacket and jeans, I stepped outside and checked no one was in sight and chose a place to pee.

The farmer who owned the land encouraged me to pee outside, as it discouraged foxes from scavenging around the caravans. However, for me, as the caravan was not plumbed in, it meant emptying the toilet tank and topping up the freshwater less often.

Back inside, I flicked on the kettle and saw it was only just 11 am. Making coffee, I checked the Wi-Fi signal on my laptop and sat down to catch up on the news.

I was making another coffee and a sandwich when Kirsty appeared from the bedroom door naked. Her pale, skinny elfin form was almost otherworldly. She smiled sleepily at me and stretched, and watched as her small breasts lifted. The slit between her legs was clearly visible, with just a hint of colour from her pubes growing back.

"What time is it?"

"Just gone 2 pm."

"Shit, I must have needed it. My room at my uncle's is at the back of the house and the neighbour's dog yaps at everything. My uncle says I'll get used to it, but not so far after two months."

"Coffee?"

"Please, any chance I could get something to eat?"

I handed her my plate and put the kettle on. By the time it was done, she'd wolfed the sandwich down. So I made another couple and put one on her plate with a packet of salt and vinegar crisps.

"Watch the crisps. They're extra strong. Remember to wash your hands before you touch anything sensitive." She looked confused. "Let's just say I was eating a packet of those and surfing porn. Not an experience I want to repeat." She grinned.

After we'd eaten and had our coffee, she asked.

"Would you mind if I had a shower?"

"Or course not. Help yourself."

As she moved off, still naked, she paused at the bathroom door.

"You wouldn't have a razor, would you? I wanted to tidy up down there." Her fingers brush over her mons.

I point at my beard and shake my head. "Don't worry about it. That doesn't bother me. Although I'd like the chance to taste it again. I didn't get a proper chance in the ice-cream van."

"Really? My ex used to kiss it a couple of times, lick it a few times and then insist on getting his dick wet."

"Hopefully, I'll be able to show you what a man with patience is like, along with a strong desire to please his partner."

"I think you already did that. To be honest, when I woke up, I felt so empty without you inside me. I almost want to cling onto you like a backpack in reverse, so I could go around with your dick inside me all the time."

Chuckling, I replied. "That might make things awkward. Although, if I bought a bigger coat to hide you, perhaps." She grinned as she went for her shower.

Kirsty returned, drying her hair, but otherwise still naked.

"I love being able to walk around naked, but I think you should be as well. And we should remain like that for the rest of the day."

Without waiting for a response, she started to pull my clothes off. Not that I had any problems with that, especially as she was plastering little kisses over my cock. However, as I slipped off my socks, I noticed how gritty the carpet was and remembered it had been a while since I'd cleaned up.

"Give me a minute." I asked, and grabbed the vacuum cleaner from the cupboard and started to clean.

Kirsty moved to sit next to my laptop as I pushed the vacuum around the floor. Then she started tapping away on the keyboard. Tough luck looking for my browser history. Incognito mode every time. Keeping your gift buying secrets from your wife, yeah right!

Then I heard the recognisable sounds of Freddie Mercury singing 'I want to break free'. The video of which shows him doing the cleaning dressed in women's clothing. Laughing, I try to mimic how he danced in the video from memory. It certainly made Kirsty laugh.

"If you're just going to sit there taking the piss out of me, you could at least help with the cleaning. How about changing the bedding? The fresh sheets are on the top shelf in the bedroom."

I could hear the larger grit bouncing off the inside of the vacuum and felt a little guilty I'd not bothered to keep the caravan cleaner. However, as I was finishing the lounge, I turned to see Kirsty bend over the bed with her naked bum towards me.

"That's a sight I could get used to seeing." I called, and she chuckled and wiggled her bum at me.

Setting the vacuum aside, I crept up behind her, knelt, reaching out to caress her bum. She let out a sigh. Then yelped a little yelp as I bit her bum gently. She burst out laughing and called me an idiot, but I wasn't to be put off so easily.

Placing my thumbs under her cheeks, I eased them apart and pressed my face in and tried to lick her pussy. It was a stretch, and I only teased the very base.

"That's distracting. At least let me finish this first." She chuckled and pushed me off.

"Only if you hurry."

As she finished, I ran the vacuum over the bedroom floor.

"Sorry, the place is such a mess. I never expected company."

"It's ok. I never expect a single guy to clean up after himself." She stood as she finished the bedding.

"I'll make it up to you. Pick a number between 1 and 10."

"Why?"

"It's the number of orgasms I'll give you with my tongue and fingers."

"10!" she declared, then laughed.

"OK, we'll just need to make sure we take meal breaks and I get some electrolytes to make sure my tongue doesn't cramp up. Let me show you."

She squealed as I grabbed her and playfully wrestled her to the bed. She pretended to struggle, but helped me manoeuvre my head between her legs. Then she stopped wriggling.

I'd once overheard a couple of women talking about cunnilingus. One suggested it was like baking a cake, the same basic ingredients, but it was how you put them together that made all the difference. And that under no circumstances should you try to rush it.

Kneeling on the floor, I began. Kiss, lick, nuzzle and suck. Mouth, tongue and fingertips, each used and alternated as I moved from her mons, labia, slit and up to her clit. However, I moved away before I touched it, not wanting to go there yet. Changing the order and the pattern, gradually working Kirsty up slowly and steadily.

As ten minutes progressed to twenty, Kirsty's hips were rocking, attempting to gain more stimulation. I didn't deny her, but set my own pace. She started shaking her head and then burst out.

"Oh, for god's sake Simon, let me cum!"

"No problem!"

Locking my lips to encircle her clitoral hood and clit, I gently suck and tickle her clit with the tip of my tongue. Releasing the suction for a moment and then sucking again. Kirsty lets out a gasp and I insert a finger inside her pussy and angle the tip to find her G-spot.

For some women it's an obvious patch of flesh that feels different, however for others like Kirsty, there was nothing. Except for the reaction as I rubbed the right spot.

She bucked her hips up off the bed as she climaxed and let out a scream to rival any of the foxes' cries. As she gasped to get her breath back, I sat back on my heels and wiped her juices off my beard.

"Fuck! I think I'm having a heart attack. Jesus! That was intense."

"Do you want a few minutes' break before I go on with the other 9?"

"Shit! I think I'd die."

"But what a way to go." I added with a chuckle.

She twisted around to cling on to me. Showering my face with kisses.

"Thank you. I was beginning to think my friends were lying about how good it was when done properly."

"There are benefits of experience."

"Speaking of experience. I notice something else has come up..." She reached out and stroked my resurrected erection. "How about we finish the doggy style fuck from the van?"

It was like she was reading my mind.

Once Kirsty came back from a quick pee break, she got on the bed and wiggled her bum at me, but I needed no encouragement. Kneeling behind her, I lined up and slowly applied pressure and watched as my shaft was gradually swallowed by her hungry pussy. It was a sight I could savour continuously. Especially combined with the warm, tight sensation as the enthusiastic young woman was pushing back against me, egging me on.

Without the worry of discovery, it seemed that she was normally loud during sex, and she swore and begged me to fuck her harder. Then the only sounds were of our slapping flesh and the creak of the mattress filled the room.

My fingers were gripping her hips and I could see her flesh pale from my tight hold as I thrust into her. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I was panting for air from unexpectedly strenuous exercise. Not that I'd have stopped short of a stroke.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again!" She exclaimed and tensed up.

That was enough to let me explode inside her. Shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy.

We snuggled for a while, then I offered her a massage.

"A real massage, and not some teenage boy's idea of one. You know the sort of thing. Rub, Rub. Grab her tits. Squeeze her bum. Stick it in, until you cum."

Kirsty chuckled and agreed. That was what usually happened with a 'massage'

Grabbing the massage lotion from the bathroom, a few towels, and my laptop, I returned to the bedroom. Put on some soothing music on the laptop and spread out the towels on the bed. Kirsty looked on until I sat on the bed with my back against the wall. I told her to sit between my legs and lean back against me so I could start with a scalp massage.

Taking my time, I made sure to keep it a proper massage and not some excuse to grope her. I'm pretty certain she was surprised that I steered clear of her areola and pussy. It wasn't easy, I can tell you. Especially when she pushed her bum up at me as I massaged it.

Kirsty tried to return the favour, but I ended up with her straddling me and pressing my cock back against my stomach, whilst she rubbed her labia along the underside. I'm sure it felt great for her, but the prickles irritated my cock and I reluctantly had to stop her.

We cuddled for a while until we both fell asleep.

When I woke up, I felt a smile spread over my face at the memory of how unexpectedly good my day had gone. Slipping from the bed, I saw Kirsty on her tiptoes, trying to look through my cupboards. Doing it naked made it a much nicer sight.

"What do you do for food?" She asked.

"Pizza?" She nods in reply and I grab my phone.

"Hey Simon. The usual?" Came the voice came from the phone after I'd dialled.

"Caller id? Actually Dave, make it extra-large, throw in a garlic bread and a bag of salad. Oh, and make it 8 cans of beer."

"Sounds like someone is having a bit of a party."

Glancing at Kirsty, I can see she's eyeing my semi hard cock. "Something like that."

"OK, I've got a few other orders for your general area. It'll be about an hour."

"Ok, an hour." I replied and hung up. Kirsty smiled, adding.

"If we have an hour, I think I need something to occupy my mouth in the meantime."

Taking me by the cock, she led me back into the bedroom and played with my cock for her own amusement. Obviously not trying to get me off, but by the time we heard the pizza guy's horn outside, I was getting close.

"Shit. I'd better get dressed and get the pizza." I muttered.

"I'll get it." She replied.

"The money's on the shelf." I pointed to some notes, and she grabbed it.

She grinned at me with a gleam in her eye as she shut the bedroom door. Did that mean she was? No, it couldn't be. She was planning on letting him see her naked? With the laptop still playing music quietly in the background, I couldn't hear what was said. When the engine of the old car started up and pulled away, I jumped up and yanked open the bedroom door to see Kirsty.

She was grinning at me and wearing my coat. That swamped her completely.

"Did you think I'd open the door naked? To be honest, I thought about it, but chickened out. Mind you, I think he might have seen more than he should have. I took the pizza off him with one hand and was holding the coat closed with the other. When he held out the beer, I reached out and took it, before I realised I had to keep the coat closed. You should have seen his face."

After the pizza, we returned to bed to watch a movie. Kirsty chose a chick flick, but I couldn't complain too much. She leant back against me as we both watched it naked. This way I could play with her breasts when the movie lost my attention.

Afterwards, she jumped up and brought back a couple of open cans of beer. She picked up on my hesitation to take it.

"What? I assumed you would want me to stay the night!"

"Of course." I replied quickly. In truth, I'd assumed she'd want me to drop her home. To move off the point, I asked. "Have you told your uncle where you are?"

"Nope, and it's none of his business."

"True, but he might worry if you don't come home. At least let him know you're OK."

"Fine." She was nearly pouting as she walked into the lounge and I heard her side of the conversation, and it was obvious it didn't go well.

Phrases like 'I'm a grownup' and 'you are not my father' always bode ill for this sort of thing.

She hung up in a huff, and I apologised for pushing her to do it.

"It's OK, it's just he winds me up. I'm 19 and can do what I want. I'll be at university soon and nobody can tell me what to do. God! I'm all worked up and need to work it off."

"What about your plan that we don't get dressed today?" I asked, and she looked thoughtful.

"Are any of the other caravans occupied?" I shook my head after remembering the last of my neighbours had moved out a few days ago. "So we can take a moonlight stroll? Naked?"

It was amusing to see her when she first stepped outside. Moving like a frightened fawn, her eyes scanning for every threat. However, she seemed to get used to it and hooked her arm through mine as we wandered across the fields.

Being in a valley, we could see the oranges and reds of the sunset, but not the sun. Meaning we walked in a shadowy world at ground level, but there was enough light to see. Part way through the walk, I guided towards a copse of trees and held up a finger to my lips for silence.

At the first tree, I leant in a whisper.

"There is a fox's den in there." Leaning my back against a tree, Kirsty leant against me and I held her shoulders.

After a few minutes of silence. I gave her shoulders a slight squeeze as I made out the slight twitch of a pair of fox ears as he watched us watching him. She let out a slight gasp, and the foxes darted back into his den.

Heading back across the field, I explained how the fox and I had been watching each other all summer. He'd come around scratching around the caravans foraging for scraps, and sometimes I'd come out to watch him in his den. Of course I'd not done it naked before.

Kirsty laughed, then stopped me.

"I want to do something." Before I could ask, she showed me.

Dropping to her knees, she took my soft and chilly cock between her lips and warmed it up in her hot mouth. In only a few hours she'd learned some things that I liked, and it was hard quickly. This time it was clear she wasn't just playing around, but working on getting me off.

Closing my eyes to enjoy it until I sensed something. Snapping my eyes open, I saw Benji, the farmer's Border collie sheepdog, bounding towards us. A very friendly dog.