The Seahorse

Story Info
Captive subject. Impregnated. Against her will.
7.7k words
4.56
89.5k
34

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 12/04/2020
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V_Volt
V_Volt
12 Followers

For mature audiences only. Yo, seriously. If you're under 18, get outta here.

All sex-engaging characters are over the age of 18. Copyright © 2020 by V. Volt. All rights reserved. Don't steal my shit, kill my dog: or I will come after you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * v * v * o * l * t * * * * * * * * * * * *

THE SEAHORSE

Gregorian Calendar: A.D. 1981. Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

I don't know how long I've been strapped in the cage, this time. Dr. Asshole said I've earned myself a month in here. But he lies. It could have been longer. But then again...

I know. I should have counted my feedings. Four cups of liquid food, every twenty-four hours. They learned their lesson not to trust me with eating, a long time ago. I'll drink you all, bastards!

It's better now, but I'm still always hungry. I can't even remember the time when I wasn't. I've lived so long, but here is a whole era onto itself.

7692,

7693, not knowing the hour, day, year

7694, slowly drives to madness

7695, every breath, stolen.

7696, every lungful, whipped.

7697, every cry, forced.

7698, trapped.

7699, in a limbo of endless tedium.

76...99, for a moment or a millennium.

7...6

Oh, fuck!

1,

If I only knew when this will be over.

The first time in the cage, all I did was struggle and scream. I had nothing else to do. For days, I would do it without stopping, until my voice and skin disintegrated. And then, I did it raw. But that has long been conditioned out of me.

Why didn't I keep track of my feedings, khem? I've lost the habit to think strategically. They tortured it out of me.

At some point I became institutionalized, I fear. A passive observer of my surroundings and body. The hunger had a lot to do with it. Too tired to fight them, when I was so weak. I couldn't even raise a limb, let alone resist. Simply tethered to life by my ka's cruelty. My captors think they finally broke me. Of course, they would have preferred to keep me starving and weak, but now that I'm with 'child', they aren't willing to take any risks. My strength is returning. If I wasn't immobilized, I could jump and run again...

I had that dream again.

I'm attaching the sling. Running my fingers through the arrows. Selecting my champion, from the quiver strapped at my hips, ever so gently, so as to not scare the prey. Lining the nock with the center of the bowstring. Inhale. Feel it. I slide my hand into the grip and lift my arms towards the sacrifice. Stretching the bow enough that if I pull any further - it will break.

A perfect balance of forces.

A delicious push and pull.

A phallus and a womb.

I anchor the arrow with my finger, touching jaw, until the string kisses my lips as a lover. I aim at my target. Time slows. Not an expression for me. I can live a lifetime inside that moment of anticipation... of potential. Total control of life and death. It stirs my force. Exhale. Release the projectile, guided by my power, so it's always true. Time rebounds, snapping back, like a rubber band around me. The arrow hits the mark. Body returning to nun, releasing its soul to be reborn. The cycle of creation and destruction recharged. I accept your offering... beautiful obliteration.

Dreams become reality, when reality is a nightmare.

Without even noticing, as I think of hunting for the umptieth time, my power blooms around me.

Hello, old friend!

I've missed you so. It has been forever since I was fed enough to wake you. The straps groan, deforming outwards, pushed open by my invisible associate. An alarm blares from the speakers, somewhere high above me. Fencing swords stab my sensitive ears. The annoying noise is enough to snap me out of my destructive mood. I'll be a good girl and play nice. I promise. Too late. I feel the click in the machines.

Didn't I mention them before?

A wide and textured vibrator stands guard outside the entrance of my ata. His brother is not very wide but is twice as long, lodged inside my rectum. A frankensteined mix between a vibrator, excrement tube, and anal beads. Their vibrating sister, biting my clitoris with her alligator teeth; she came to life before the alarm even sounded. It's a failsafe mechanism to ensure I don't activate my abilities. The scientists figured out my one weakness outside of lethal hunger: no chains, no pain, no drugs could subdue me. I'm unable to use my abilities for destruction if my body prepares for creation. In other words, I can't kill you all if you keep me horny. Before the geniuses figured it out, I had so much fun. Slaughtering a respectable number of soldiers, scientists, even a cleaning attendant once. He, who was curious about the petite girl, held in a cage. And I was sedated most of the time. They ran every conceivable test on my body. Want to know how a frog feels, whilst being vivisected? Hmm? Never mind.

How did I offend the creator to deserve this?

I was assisting this country's army, at my Father's command. He likes to help human rulers from time to time; to have leverage and exert power over them. He had a task for me and my brother. Of course. I gladly serve his decrees. I'm his defender; his force of destruction. Well, long story short, I was trapped by our 'allies'. Fucking traitors. If I was caught in battle, by an enemy, I would have admired their boldness. There's no greater dishonor than to harm a guest, you've invited. For this alone, I will exact my revenge upon them all.

I've been here ever since, though... not sure how long. I believe the first years of my captivity were in endless sleep. I was awakened and they started the fertility experiments. I suppose, they gave up on my submission; to become their pet weapon of mass destruction. Suppose, they want to create a perfect little army, with the power of the gods. But the vermin had no idea how hard it is, for one such as me, to conceive. Over my long life, I have had thousands of lovers, both human and not. Not a one pregnancy. So barren, my accolades started the joke I was eternally virginal. These vile creatures are definitely putting that theory to rest.

But I digress. The alarms are blasting. My little sister came alive, as my power roused. There are electrodes attached to my head and body, measuring, watching me. The wires all surround below. Outside the cage, of course, in the large space beyond. The walls vibrate with a metallic echo. The floor is hard as stone, for I can hear the constant clacking of their shoes. Thank the deivos, no one ever talks for I won't be able to stand relentless jabbering, in addition to the beepings. I can't describe it in any further detail. I've always been blind-folded when inside the cage. But I know it exists. I've heard it click closed. I'm strapped to a soft surface, by finger-wide bands: above my breast, at hips, at thighs, and at ankles, keeping me from closing my legs. The straps are metal, hard, unyielding. Below them, a cocoon, wrapped around my upper body, keeping my hands and arms in place, crossed above the chest. Mummified. So constraining, it was difficult to breathe at first. I'm naked otherwise and always cold.

The scoundrels keep it freezing. I hate the cold.

No, the woven fabric is not to keep me warm. The scientists called it - Kevlar. Stronger than spider's silk. Unable to be punctured open by any force. But they didn't stop there. They said the bands and cage are made of the strongest material on the planet. Difficult and time-consuming to produce. As if I'm supposed to be awed by their prowess. It shows stupidity. How much wealth and lives did they waste to keep me in my gilded prison?

I'm always skeptical when my enemy shares intel with me. It's ever only given as propaganda, to inflate their power and control. To dissuade from fighting back my captors. As if I'm no match for their technology and skill. This technique is quite effective. I've often used it myself. It's easier to subdue one, who has already decided they have lost. Only I'm not a human. Not completely, anyway. Over the years, breaking limitations has become a hobby, to battle the ravages of boredom. They only succeeded in making me study and exploit my constraints for vulnerabilities.

The clip is vibrating. I can't dislodge it, as little movement as I'm afforded, as its tiny teeth are biting into my flesh. I could remove it with my abilities now, but why bother. I'll be sedated and my cage sentence extended. Its pattern always changes, so I can't get accustomed to the oscillations. It begins with a constant, even pace then it pulses in intervals. A tiny met hitting my bump every second. Can even administer weak electric shocks, if it doesn't extract the required level of arousal.

I moan.

The vibrations are quite pleasant in the beginning. My little sister is so skilled at eliciting a reaction out of me. A welcoming warmth spreads. It's not enough to push me over, but it bathes in happiness and much needed heat.

The big lover before my vulva comes to life, penetrates my tight channel with no hurry. This is odd... They haven't used the large one in a while. Not once since I got pregnant, six months ago. I suppose my power rousing has them spooked. They doubt the clitoral clip will be enough to squash the abilities. The phallus is entering my channel a fingernail-length at a time. Then stops, for some seconds, allowing my body to begin lubrication and to appreciate its enormous girth. Delightful pain and fullness swaddle me with every minute. My power, seeping out already. Finally, my lover sits still at the pit. I'm filled. The vibrations still. Frustration. I want movement. I want more. I try to push my hips in and out, but the straps negotiate no distance.

I growl.

I wish to be impaled. My little sister is not revving up much but keeps me in the fight. After an eternity of torture, my lover finally wakes. Moves out a finger's length, then in reverse. Its movement, so lethargic, it frustrates even further. No vibrations, at all. My channel's more sensitive and thus even more unsatisfied. The slow friction creeping up and down promises great pleasure, but not enough to deliver. The villains are going to build this up and prolong it for as long as possible. The tube comes to life.

Oh, nin! Atoum, kill me!

It too is clamoring for my attention with its inadequacy. I must admit, I've never been keen to experience pleasure from my back hole. Over the years, there have been a few particularly talented lovers who convinced me otherwise... but they are not here. This is not done for my pleasure, but for my submission and torture. I hate the smell of it. I know. I know. 'It's natural.' I favor cleanliness not nature. As you age, you tend to get stuck in your ways. Homo-sapiens smell bad and are unclean; we do not. If I keep a regular diet of blood alone, I have little need for bowels. I guess you would call me the original vampire. The one who started all the myths and misinformation. It's the simplest way to describe what you cannot comprehend. Anyway, the label doesn't bother me. It disgusts me to be mistaken for a human more. But the wretches have a way of twisting my disgust into taboo. Thus, arouse me even further.

Hours have passed. Or have they? Sweat beads my entire body. Muscles, taut. Air, stained with my arousal. Each brother would move but then stop. This would repeat tenths of times. I'm panting, but I won't give them the satisfaction to beg. No sweet release yet. My ka is dormant as if it never woke. I'm positive the curs are injecting me with hormones to increase stimulation.

Rage, frustration, and arousal.

A quiver in the vibrator. Usually before the end of punishment. Of course, not always true. A few times they tricked me into expecting it, only to torment me for hours more. Hope is a wonderful weapon. I applaud their creativity.

They do always allow the climax. Ironically, the longer they prolong my punishment, the more intense the pleasure. Just as I know the breaking point of my bow, you must know how far to distress your captive. Some modicum of cooperation is essential. An animal, pushed beyond the point of no return is dangerous because insanity has no limits.

In return for good behavior, I get rewards. More comfortable living quarters. Returning to the cage only as a penalty, when I disobey orders or accidentally drink from someone's enticing wrist. As the case is, for my current vacation. Once, I got raw venison. You don't want to know what I had to do to earn it. But the best boon of all - pleasure. Even in the cage, my pleasure isn't denied to me. Prolonged, yes. Tortured out of me, yes. But not denied.

A'a, I'm rambling. I'll tell you about the ecstasy. After all, this is why you're here. ;) My mechanical lover is vibrating and plunging in and out with ferocity. He pulls out his entire length and rams to my hilt. The unforgettable sound of pounded flesh. Squish. Squish. Squish. Even faster now. My sister is vibrating merrily, in harmony with her big brother. Even the bad boy in the back joins the play, from time to time, if only to remind me he still exists.

My pleasure builds. At these speeds, I know I can come in a few seconds. Faster, when I'm desperate to reach it. But they keep it interesting. All buzzing dies. What did I tell you?

Nek! Ugh! Only needed another second.

The slender tube comes out, for half its length, then returns. Rosebud twitches, holding on to its long intruder. His big brother continues to exit then rams back inside, now in unison with the other. As one vibrator thrusts in, other escapes. Both rubbing against each other, trapping my thin membrane in their dance. My nub shudders.

O Deivos! Pressure builds. There's so much, it hurts.

YEEESSS!

White light explodes. It goes on and on. I'm happy and dizzy and hot and unfamiliar energy builds. Nothing bothers me. My core is twitching. I'm straining against the restraints. I'm happy.

The vibrators are still moving inside me. I'm so sensitive, the movement is agony. Before I was impregnated, this was the moment when the big one would start its loud clicking. A pump sprayed a sticky substance; obviously semen. I've come to expect the seed to fill me, at this point. There was so much of it. Far more than one could produce at one time. How many of these pigs were ordered to jerk off so as to fill me? Or did the scientists try a more controlled approach, choosing candidates best-matched with me? Who could be compatible with a goddess? To keep me still twitching and cumming, whilst the vibrator ejaculated the entire load, the little bitch would zap me. As each orgasm would begin to fade, another would replace it without a seam. Until I scream. This is my life. A hundred, a thousand, a million orgasms, wrenched out of my body. Until nothing else matters. I am reduced to pleasure and only care for pleasure. Ultimately, my jailers' most ingenious chains.

But I'm pregnant. The punishment is complete. The vibrators are dying out. The one in my arse stops moving but stays inside, as it always does. My little sister is hardly buzzing until she finally stops. The thick intruder is not moving, stuck inside. As if still executing a ghost protocol, leftover from before, to stay and guard the entrance so no tadpoles swim in the wrong direction. It will pull out soon. When? No idea. This is the point when I rarely stay conscious. My limbs are as heavy, as if I ran for milis, battled a hundred foes. Hypnos embraces as a friend and pulls me down.

Drowsily, I'm aware of something different. It was there before, but as the frenzy of my climax is wearing off, I can focus. I reach out and sense it. It is akin to... sparks. All around me. I'm not doing it, am I? The alarms are silent. Is it a hallucination? Light. Pure energy. Pure as in innocent and pure as in powerful. Is this a new ability? Coming to life, to keep me from losing my mind, whilst I wither away in this hell? Or is it here to drive me mad instead? Hm... coming to life... as my own power unexpectedly roused today. An uncomfortable thought. Thus far, I have ignored the blob inside me. I know I'm pregnant with 'child', but I prefer to think of it as a tiny parasite. As such, I didn't intend to afford it much thought or care. It's a leech, here to share in my misery and to act as my most perverse torture. In all my years, I never expected to produce progeny; it's not something I desired.

With Asar's gift, I gently prod the creature within. It is remarkably small and unaware. A tiny clump, about the size of my thumb. Reminds me of a seahorse; swaying on a blade of grass in the current. What an odd little thing. Kind of cute, in a fishy kind of way.

Wait!

What are you doing?

Is it the same as before?

I'm not mistaken. New ka.

Come now! Is my mind as empty as a room? It belongs to the little organism. But then... it can't be a human. It's nti-uteb. How is this possible? Who is the father?

It's leeching off the electricity from the clitoral clip. Perhaps it is hungry? I can relate. I could connect my ka to the other wires and lead them to its own force. I'll act as a conduit. Ok, sea horsey, get ready to eat.

As I touch the creature's energy, it unites with my own. As if we're two parts of one whole. My senses, exponentially expand...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm on the fastest train, riding on light.

Before I was limited to what was physically around me. Now, my consciousness can travel inside each small tube.

Energy, movement, brilliance and ...

I can choose this path to go further.

I'm somewhere else.

Another place with lamps and switches and outlets and electronic doors. Seems to go on forever, but for me, I can travel the entire distance in a moment. Just as the thought pops into my mind, where I want to go --

I'm there.

There's a machine connected at the far end and it's using up a bit of power.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. The circular movement is making me dizzy.

Here's another, moving up and down. I'm climbing the wires. Have I been underground?

More places here!

Oh, Father, it's wonderous!

I'm free at last! I can feel the outside.

I'm in an outdoor lamp but there's a whole universe of energy I can join. I just... I wish I could see the sky and smell the fresh air. I have a sense, but I don't have my body's senses. I am trapped inside the tubes. It's not complete liberation. I decide to go back to my room.

In the instant I wanted to return -

I did.

In all my years, I've never felt such exhilaration. I was aware of my body, strapped here in the cage, but also of everything electric inside the entire building... even beyond. I was everywhere, at once. If I focused, I could understand each machine. Only my Father possesses such power. And he seldomly uses it anymore, as it makes him too tired. How can this little thing have ka so mighty?

Go back! I need a map or a layout.

The nearest machines do not have this information. Seem to be medical equipment. Recording and measuring me and the creature. They want to gauge its power. The graph is spiking now. Duh. Of course, it's spiking, I'm using it. Oops! Can be a problem. If they figure out something is wrong, they will sedate me. Can I change the measurement? Odd. When I thought it, the measurement dropped to 0, even in the storage module. Wait, if I can turn off this reading, then I can turn off my own. Done! They are blind. Let's see what else needs fixing?

I need a map or a layout.

I spent the rest of the day... Oh, right. I know what time it is, as one of the devices had a calendar and clock. Strange how the information I gleaned from my fast trip, has been unpacking in my brain for hours. I've learned things from these computers. Boring things. Such as what is a computer. I have been trapped here, in facility JPTR1450, for seventeen years. Only seventeen. I thought it would be longer.

V_Volt
V_Volt
12 Followers