The Seahorse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except... without his efforts, I wouldn't have my seahorse. So. A life for a life. I think that's fair, as I walk past him.

I reach the exit. I'm out of ideas. Nek!

I know it needs special credentials but I don't have them. Am I only going to get this far?

Stop!

Kun! Nek! Nek! Nek Tchew A`A!

Can't lose. Not when I'm so close. Try something.

Anything!

I touch the keypad. Not sure what I hope to accomplish. I concentrate and unite with the creature. It's strong. It steadies my nerves and actually feeds me.

As I focus on the desired outcome, I feel the programming. It's on lock-down. There's no way out.

This is the end.

There must be a way!

Please. Please, Mother Nuit. Do not take my child. I give it willingly in your service. Protect what is yours.

Just then, out of the chaos, the right solution appears. A Trick. Low voltage. A factory reset. The light turns green with a beep and I release the handle.

Without any chronological manipulation, it's an eternity before the door groans to life. Crawling up with earsplitting scraping. Brighter light escapes, below, from the ascending crack. I hear the helicopters, trucks, and troops on the other side. No doubt armed with missiles, machine guns, and snipers. Once they see me, they will target me. With the last ka leftovers, only replenished by the child, I dilate time to the brink of my noesis and duck under the lifting gate.

Once outside, I can't count but know there is a considerable battalion of force. I veer left, out of the spotlight. Slowing down time, unfortunately, has no effect on the physical confines of the body. It speeds up reaction time and ka but movement is like fighting through molasses. I run as fast as I can, as already a weapon is nipping at my heels.

The edge.

I jump from the precipice into the cold darkness. Time penalizes me, as the frigid water swallows my bare body.

* * * * * * * * * * * * v  v o l t * * * * * * * * * * * *

Anyways, thanks for reading. Yo, don't make this awkward and sneak out before I even made you a celebratory post-reading breakfast. Write me a comment. This was submitted as part of the Halloween 2020 Contest. Was it scary/horror enough for you? Did you find it erotic?

I post Alerts on my v0volt Facebook/Instagram pages when new submissions are uploaded, and my own sketches and art for each work. How I see the places, characters and sex scenes. Cause I'm running a scientific experiment to see how far I can push it before the accounts get banned by our galactic overlords. See the links in my Biography Tab. Cheers.

Copyright © 2020 V. Volt.