The Search For The Perfect Lube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the notice on the bulletin board and thought I'd see what this is all about."

Tim went through the warning that HR had written and the company lawyers had approved.

"Oh, well, it's a very secret program as I'm sure you can understand. Once you know what it's about, you can't tell anybody, even your husband, anything about it. If you do, you'll be putting a lot of jobs at risk and we can't have that. We'd have to take measures with you that might mean you'd no longer be working for FPP. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah. Don't worry. I don't have a husband any more, and I wouldn't have told that asshole anyway."

Tim smiled.

"OK. I have a short explanation of the program I'll let you read, and then I'll try to answer any questions you have."

He handed her the page that described what he and Warren needed.

Ladies,

Our research has shown that sometimes as a woman matures, her body doesn't function as it once did and she can experience dryness during intimate relations. The goal of our team is to develop a compound that may be used to help Nature along. As part of our team, we'll ask you to help us with your comments and more importantly, with samples you will collect. All samples will be identified by number only to protect your identity..

FPP understands that some women would rather not participate once they understand the help we need. There will be no repercussions if you say no, but we hope you'll agree to join our special team. Our associates are our most valuable asset, and for this development process, our female associates are invaluable.

The woman read the explanation, then looked up and grinned.

"You want some of my pussy cream."

Tim cleared his throat.

"Well, that's one way of saying it."

"OK, it might be interesting. What's in it for me?"

"Given the nature of what we're asking for, we've arranged for sort of a bonus for participants. We'll add fifty dollars to your pay check for each sample you give us. Oh, and of course, once our product is developed, you'll be able to test it and give us your opinion if you agree you'd like to do that."

Kimberly smiled.

"Fifty for each sample? I'll start now. How many do you want?"

"Well...we actually need several for the study, about once a week for at least a month. Our research indicates women have different...they change during the month."

"Yeah, I do. Sometimes there's not much, and sometimes it's a lot. If I get horny...well, I guess you know about that too."

Tim was getting uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Well, Kimberly, let's get you started then. I need you to answer the questions on this form for me. Don't write your name anywhere on the form. I'll give you your number after that.

Kimberly completed the form and handed it back to Tim. He looked at the answers, then back at her.

"So, you'll be...in three days."

"Yeah. You probably don't want a sample of that, do you?"

"No, at least not at this time, but we do need a starting point. When do you think you'll be done with your...uh..."

Kimberly smiled.

"Five or six days, depending."

"Depending on...?"

"Hell, I don't know. Just sometimes it's five and sometimes it's six."

"OK, so we'll put you down for your first sample nine days from today."

"Where do I do it?"

"You come to my office again and I'll show you. We have an empty office we've set up for that. We're calling it the Employee Research Center so it doesn't raise any suspicions."

Tim handed her a small fiberboard tag with a clip.

"This is your number, 10637. There are instructions for how to collect the sample on the desk in the office. Just follow them and then put everything in the test tube that will also be there. Every test tube will have a paper tag. You'll need to write your number on the tag so we can keep things straight."

After a few days, Tim and Warren had twenty volunteers. Most weren't as forward as Kimberly.

Virginia was twenty two, and smiled when she read the explanation.

"All I have to do is give you a sample? It doesn't seem like that will help very much. I don't really have a problem that way.

"Well, Virginia, we need a range of samples from women of different ages in order to determine why the...why younger women seem to be more...why there is a difference."

Helen was fifty six, looked more like forty five, and seemed embarrassed after she read the explanation of the reason FPP needed volunteers.

"I don't think I'm going to do you much good. I'm one of those women with the problem you're trying to solve."

"You can still help, Helen", said Tim. "One of our tasks it to figure out how a woman changes as she matures and see if we can make a product that fixes that problem. We'll also need volunteers to try out our prototype products."

Helen grinned a little.

"Reggie would feel better if you can fix that. Where do I sign up?"

Helen left after Tim gave her the number tag and explained about the Employee Research Center. He was a little sorry to see her go. Helen was a little older than he, but she had something he liked. He couldn't even explain what it was to himself, but it was there.

Tim's job was steering the volunteers to the empty office and then taking the samples to Warren. Warren's job was analyzing those samples to determine their makeup. After a month, they had enough data to begin thinking about how to make a product that felt like Nature's own with no taste or odor.

Warren showed Tim the data from the mass spectrometer analysis.

"All the women under forty five have the same combination of stuff in their...their secretions. It's a mix of glycogen, amino acids, proteins, lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide. After about forty five, it starts changing a little but mostly, there's just less lactic acid."

Tim was smiling because it looked like they had the answer and could start making some samples.

"So, we just mix up a batch of all that stuff and test it?"

Warren shook his head.

"Unfortunately, no. The same chemicals are there in each woman's sample, but the mix is different. It's even different at different times with the same woman."

He put another graph in front of Tim.

"Look at 20364's chart." Warren pointed to a series of bars with labels on each bar.

" A day after her period, the mix looks like this. Then, a week later, it changes to this. After another week, it's different yet."

"Can't we just average the amount of chemicals and be OK."

"Maybe, but other things change too. Some times it's slippery. Other times, it's more like water. Oh, and there's another problem too."

"What's that?"

"It dawned on me this morning that we're studying what women produce just by being women. When do you suppose this new product is going to get used -- when she's at work, like our volunteers?'

"No, of course not. It'll be used when she's going to have sex."

Warren nodded.

"Exactly, and we don't have any idea what it's like then, except in my experience, Shelly is a lot different once she really gets into things. It's really slippery, but kind of sticky too, and there's a lot of it."

"So we need samples of stuff from aroused women?"

"Yes. It won't do any good to make something that isn't like what a woman makes when she's ready to hide the ol' sausage."

Tim frowned.

"I suppose I'm the one who has to figure out how to tell them we need something different."

Warren grinned.

"Unless you know how to run all the toys that give us the data you are."

The next day at the morning break, Kimberly knocked on Tim's door.

"I'm here to give you my next sample."

Tim motioned her into the room and asked that she close the door.

"Kimberly, we uh...we need to ask for your cooperation in another part of the study. What you've given us so far has been really useful, but we've been thinking. You're probably different when you're...when you're...you know...with a man.

"Like when I need to be fucked?"

"Well, yes."

"It depends. If I'm just getting started, it's just a little more of the same. When I'm really hot and bothered, I almost drip."

"We need a sample of what you're like then."

"Just getting started, or hot and bothered?"

"Uh...the last one would be more what we're looking for."

Kimberly chuckled.

"It'll take more time than my lunch break. I get there pretty fast, but I'm not that fast."

"We'll pay you overtime if you stay over for that, and of course, there's the fifty dollars."

Kimberly grinned.

"I'll see you tomorrow right after three thirty."

At three thirty five, Kimberly knocked on Tim's door.

"I'm ready, well almost."

Tim smiled.

"Good. Just do what you've been doing to collect your sample, but make sure you're uh...aroused when you collect it."

"Oh, I will be, if you help me a little."

"Uh...what does that mean, help you."

Kimberly grinned.

"Well, I only have two hands. I think it's gonna take three to get me where you want me."

Tim hesitated. Kimberly was certainly a woman he'd have enjoyed knowing better, even if she was a little blatant about things. She was also an almost certain reason he could get fired.

"Kimberly, I really can't. It's a company policy thing."

"Well, some of my things need to be helped or you won't get a sample. What's the company policy about that?"

"It says I could get fired and so could you."

Kimberly smiled.

"I'd never tell anybody, and you might like it."

"I'm sure I would, but you have to understand --"

Tim had to stop talking. Kimberly had lifted up her top, and she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I just need a few little pinches to my nippys here. That'll get things going just fine. It's not like you're gonna fuck me, well, unless you decide you want to and I wouldn't mind if you did. It's been a while for me. Now, come here and make 'em all stiff. I can't do it by myself. It doesn't feel the same.'

Tim left Kimberly in the Employee Research Center by herself about fifteen minutes later. She was right about pinching her nipples, though she didn't tell him that pinches meant mashing them flat between his thumb and index finger and then pulling hard. She'd waited until they were alone for that part.

Half an hour later, Kimberly came back to his office. Her face was a little flushed, but she was grinning.

"Can I give you a sample every day? That was kinky, doing it right there in the company office. You did great, by the way."

She handed him the test tube with her number written on the side. It was half full. Kimberly saw Tim staring at it and giggled.

"When I get good and going, there's a lot. I have to put a towel on the bed or I'll soak through the sheet and mattress cover."

After Kimberly, came Janey, twenty six and number 10254, Alice, thirty three and number 10815, and Helen. The younger girls blushed when Tim explained the new requirement of his team, but they were happy to help. The test tubes usually weren't all as full as Kimberly's, but Warren had plenty to work with.

Helen was a different story.

"You want me to get myself worked up and then collect my sample? I don't know. If I don't have Reggie...well, I don't usually do that sort of thing without Reggie."

Tim smiled.

"That OK, I understand. We'll have to do without your sample."

Helen held up her hand.

"I didn't say I wouldn't do it. Just that I needed Reggie to help me."

She smiled, but the smile was more than a little wicked.

"Of course, someone else could help me, I suppose."

It took Tim a few seconds to understand what Helen was saying, and when he did, he was a little taken aback. Helen couldn't possibly know that she did something special to him, and yet she wanted him to arouse her. If it hadn't been part of work, at work, he'd have probably said yes. As it was...

"Uh...Helen...it isn't that I don't think I'd enjoy that, but...you're married. I don't think the company would really approve either."

"Yes, that would be true if it was about sex, but this isn't really about sex now is it? It's more like when I go to the doctor. He knows I'm married, but that doesn't stop him from looking at me and touching me. As far as the company is concerned, you guys in management are always saying that being part of a team means you should do whatever you can do to make the team succeed. All I'm saying is you should do what you say everybody else on the team should do."

Tim didn't really know how to reply. All he could do was look at Helen's smiling face. It didn't help when she pursed her lips in a kiss and then grinned.

"I won't ask you to do anything more, I promise."

Tim sighed. Malcomb was expecting a report in a week. If he did this, they'd have a dozen or so samples. With Warren working overtime in his lab and Tim working late to write the report, they could get done in time. If he didn't...

"OK, but it'll have to be after five."

Helen smiled.

"That's not a problem. I'll just sit in the cafeteria until then."

At five after five, Helen knocked on Tim's office door.

"I'm ready. Are you?"

"About as ready as I'm ever going to be."

Helen smiled.

"It won't be that bad, I promise. I just need a little help to get in the mood."

With the Employee Research Center door securely locked behind him, Tim walked over to the chair where Helen was sitting.

"So, what do you want me to do?"

Helen grinned.

"Take off my top. That always gets me started."

Helen raised her arms and Tim peeled the loose top off over her head. As he laid the top on the desk, he had to admit Helen looked a lot younger than her employment history said. Her bra was black lace, and was doing a nice job of holding up pair of really big breasts. Helen chuckled.

"Tim, you're staring at me."

"Oh, sorry, it's just that...what next?"

"My bra of course, and then play with my boobies."

As Tim unhooked her bra, he had visions of his career ending. If anyone walked in on them... but then he realized that wasn't likely to happen. Everyone had gone from the office shortly after five and he'd locked the Employee Research Center door.

Helen's heavy breasts were a little saggy, but when Tim squeezed them gently, they felt a lot like he remembered Judy's feeling. The way they moved in his hands were making his cock stiffen too.

"Now my nipples", whispered Helen

Her nipples were bigger than he remembered Judy's being, and they got a lot bigger as he stroked his fingertips over the tips. He didn't have time to think about anything else because he felt Helen's fingers stroking the front of his slacks. He had to stop this before it got out of hand.

"Helen, I think we'd better stop. What you're doing isn't part of the study."

"Yes it is. It's another way I get excited."

"Well, you need to stop."

"Why, am I exciting you."

"I don't think that's important. Just stop that and tell me what I need to do next."

Helen frowned, but she still told him.

"Take off my pants and panties."

When her pants and panties were on the floor, Helen spread her thighs.

"Now use your fingers until I get all slippery inside."

Thankfully, it didn't take Helen long. Tim soon found the two fingers he was sliding in and out of Helen to be making little wet noises. Helen was making some noises too.

"Oh yeah...right there, just like that."

A short while later, Helen whispered, "I think I can get your sample now. There won't be a lot, but there'll be too much for that little spoon thing.", and reached for the test tube in the holder on the desk. Tim removed his fingers, and Helen inserted the tube. Tim saw a slow trickle of clear liquid flow into the bottom of the test tube. After a minute or so, during which Tim saw Helen contract her tummy and cause another small trickle that filled the rounded tip of the test tube, she asked if that was enough, and Tim nodded.

Helen put a stopper in the end of the test tube and then wrote her number on the tag glued to it. She put it back in the holder, then turned to Tim.

"You can finish me off if you have time. I'd love it if you did."

Tim was ready to do just that, but he tried to be tactful.

"Helen, I'd like that too, but like you said, that isn't part of the study."

"You could break the rules just once, couldn't you?'

"I'm afraid not."

"Then I guess I'll have to do it. You can watch if you want. It's exciting to have a man watch me."

Tim stayed, but only because he didn't want to hurt Helen's feelings. As it turned out, the hurting was on his part. Helen was very erotic with three of her small fingers stroking in and out of her and the other hand stroking her breasts and nipples. After watching her for a couple of minutes, Tim's cock was trying to get free of his slacks. By the time Helen groaned and arched into her hand, Tim' was regretting not agreeing to help her. She came harder than Judy ever had.

The next morning, Tim took Helen's sample to Warren and asked how things were going.

Warren smiled.

"The new samples are the key to what we're trying to do. Mostly, they're the same composition as the others, but the pH is pretty neutral instead of a little acidic. I've been running some other tests too. This one I call the stickiness test. I put some in a pipette and then squirt it out a drop or two at a time. Watch what it does.

The two drops from Warren's pipette didn't really drop. They just elongated until they became clear thinning strings that finally broke after stretching about three inches.

"The normal stuff doesn't do that as much", said Warren. "That's why the stuff feels sticky when the woman's ready to party.

Tim was growing impatient. All this study and testing was fascinating for Warren, but their deadline was fast approaching.

"So, can we make our own or what?"

"Oh I think we can. The same glycerin we use in our suppositories will provide the slippery and sticky feeling. It tastes a bit on the sweet side, so we'll add a little lactic acid to counteract that. There's lactic acid in the real stuff, so that won't cause any reactions. Some distilled water will thin it to the right viscosity. We'll have to add some sort of natural preservative to keep bacteria away, but those are readily available and already FDA approved."

"Can we make both kinds -- the normal and the super slippery?"

"Yeah. We'll just add more glycerin and less water for the super stuff."

"OK, you make up some samples and I'll write the report."

Malcomb was not really pleased with Jack's presentation, but he seemed to accept it. Jack had smoothed his freshly cut hair, and then touched a key on his laptop to activate the projector.

"I...we worked with Accounting and Legal to set up a subsidiary. We're calling it FemSense for now, but I...we can change that if you'd like, Malcomb. I...we also worked with our ad agency and tentatively named the products. The normal lubricant will be sold under the name "IntImacy". The other, the really thick and slick lube will be called just that -- "Thick and Slick".

Malcomb frowned at that last one.

"That last one seems a bit over-descriptive to me."

Jack was ready with the answer.

"Well, yes, it is, but you see, the two products will be sold by different methods. "Intimacy" will be in all the big-box stores and pharmacies. Women won't be embarrassed to purchase it because the name makes it seem more like something women would normally use, like a skin cream or body wash.

"Thick and Slick" will be sold primarily through adult bookstores and on-line stores that specialize in...shall we say...items of a more erotic nature. The buyers will be attracted to the product by what the name promises."

Malcomb frowned again, but he didn't question the logic.

"I have to tell you I don't like it, but I suppose if the future of FPP is at stake, I'll have to make some concessions. Tim, how is the development going? Do we have a product yet?"