The Search For The Perfect Lube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcomb then asked the operations director when they could start production. His reply was they were ready now because all the equipment they needed was already in operation. All they needed was the recipe and the material. Malcomb directed Warren to get the recipes to operations and directed purchasing to get busy and get the material operations needed.

Production began a month later, and if the first sales figures were any indication, FPP had a winner. There were several rave reviews of Intimacy in women's magazines and on web sites that cater mostly to women and couples. The reviews of Thick and Slick on the adult sites were a lot more descriptive, but were just as favorable. Malcomb was as happy as Malcomb ever was. He still didn't like the products, but he loved the sales dollars.

Six months later, both Intimacy and Thick and Slick were selling as fast as Frobisher could make and ship them. Malcomb was happy, and that meant Tim was happy. It would take Malcomb another few months before he decided he knew all about making sex lube and start giving them assignments again. For now, the staff meetings were just reports of sales that continued to increase.

As it was, Malcomb didn't really try to understand all the details of making Intimacy and Thick and Slick. At the regular June staff meeting, he surprised them all.

"Boys, we pulled the fat out of the fire with the last two products, and I really appreciate all your efforts. We can't sit on our laurels though. FPP is back where we were a year ago, profit wise, but we still have some ground to make up. I've asked Jack to have his department come up with some ideas, and he's going to present them now. Jack -- "

Jack smoothed back his freshly cut and styled hair, pressed a key on his laptop and waited until the slide appeared before speaking. The slide was a series of graphs.

"Gentlemen, I...we have been analyzing current social trends relative to families and how they function. I...we discovered an interesting fact. Did you know that today, there are about a hundred and two million single people in the US? I didn't either. I also didn't know that fifty three percent, a little over fifty million are single women.

"Now, you would think those single people sometimes get together for a little...shall we say...stress relief, but apparently that isn't the case for the majority of them. The statistics are a bit hard to come by, but it appears that many single women get that stress relief by using certain appliances."

Malcomb stopped him.

"Is this another study having to do with sex?"

Jack smoothed his hair again.

"Well, Malcomb, you have to understand that today's generations have a very liberal attitude toward sex. Women especially feel free to enjoy things their mothers and grandmothers thought were not socially acceptable, or at least things their mothers and grandmothers didn't talk about."

Malcomb shook his head.

"I believe you. I see our female employees coming to work dressed in clothes a street walker would have worn when I was growing up. They're showing more than my wife ever has. Continue."

Tim was wondering if Malcomb's wife ever showed him anything. He'd met her once and she hadn't impressed him as being much into anything involving showing any skin.

Jack pressed a key on his laptop again. The slide was a graph of time, like those in an article about time periods in history. Above some of the years were pictures of the appliance Jack had spoken of.

"These appliances, as I called them, go back for centuries. It's been reported that Cleopatra used a bronze tube filled with bees."

Malcomb interrupted again.

"Bees? What did they do."

"The bees buzzed, and Cleopatra felt the vibration."

"Oh", said Malcomb.

Jack continued.

"Sometime about 1878, the electro-mechanical vibrator was developed. There is some argument over who the inventor was, but the use was widespread. In those days, there wasn't a good understanding of common ailments, and the vibrator was used as a cure for many of those ailments. One of those ailments was hysteria in women. Apparently, the women of that time would go to the doctor with complaints of being nervous and tense, and the doctor would use a vibrator to...well, relieve that tension. Vibrators soon appeared on the open market as appliances to relieve muscle aches, but women knew what they were really for. They purchased them and used them to bring themselves to --"

Malcomb stopped him.

"I've heard enough, more than enough really. Jack, good job as usual. I take it you're suggesting we start development on one of these...these things?"

Jack smiled.

"Several actually. They're not exactly one size fits all. It will be worth the effort, Malcomb. Fifty million women is a pretty big market,"

Tim looked at Warren and shook his head. They both knew what was coming.

Malcomb stood up.

Tim, you and Warren did a good job last time. Put that team back together and see if you can come up with a concept. Warren, you can work on the material end of things. Bill, once they tell you what they need, get your engineering department working on a design and how to make it. I want to see some ideas in two weeks."

That afternoon, Tim sat down and retrieved the original notice from his hard drive. He didn't know how to write anything different without giving away the product idea. He made twenty copies and posted them before he left that evening.

The next day, during both break times and at lunch, his office was filled with women who wanted to join the team.

Kimberly was one of the first.

"I see you need me again. We gonna do another lube study? I liked doing the last one. I would have liked it more if you'd cooperated a little better, but I still liked it."

"It's a study, but it's different than the other one. I wrote a summary here."

Tim handed her the page that described the purpose of the study and the ultimate goal. Kimberly read it, and Tim noticed her licking her lips as she read. She finished, looked up at him and smiled.

"You want to know what I want a dildo to feel like and do? Boy, do I ever have some ideas for you. I have eight, and none of them are quite right. Are we going to do the testing too?"

Apparently, Kimberly had filled in most of the women about the previous study. Tim had women coming and going from his office all day long. They weren't as forward as Kimberly, but they weren't exactly modest either.

"We're gonna make a rubber thingy? Fantastic. Do I get to keep it after I test it?"

"Can we make one that doesn't use batteries? I'm using a lot of batteries and they're getting expensive."

"Can we choose the color? I want a black one to test."

Helen came in a little after five that night but this wasn't the same Helen who'd volunteered for the first study. That Helen had worn baggy pants and tops to work. This Helen wore tight jeans and a knit top that hugged her heavy breasts like a second skin. She grinned because Tim was staring.

"I thought I'd show you how I dress at home so I changed in the locker room. Do you like it?"

"Well, yes. You're very attractive. What can I help you with?"

Helen grinned.

"I thought I'd join your team again. I really liked being on your team the first time. What are we working on now?"

Tim handed her the project description. Helen read it and smiled.

"This sounds interesting and I have an idea for you already. You know how there are cake molds and Jello molds? Do you suppose it's possible to make a mold of your...when you're hard, and then make a copy? I'll bet it would fit just right, and I'll volunteer to make the mold. I need a replacement for Reggie."

"You want to replace your husband with a...a?"

Helen smiled.

"The men in my department are always drooling over all the single women and if they get lucky, they tell everybody about it. I didn't want that so I said I was married. Reggie is my...well, I went to Florida with a girlfriend a few years ago and she dared me to go in this adult book store with her. Reggie is what I bought.

She chuckled.

"Getting you ready to make the mold will be a lot of fun. I think I'll name him Timmy."

As Helen walked out his office door, Tim dropped down in his chair and sighed. He'd given the project summary to sixty three women that day, and half of them had made some comment about either measuring a real cock, or trying both a dildo and a real cock to see which felt better. They were always looking at Tim and grinning when they made those comments. Apparently once the lubes were on the market, Kimberly and Helen had been a bit more informative to the other women about that team.

Well, he'd made it through the first study and lived, and he hadn't gotten fired. He'd make it through this one too as long as he kept saying "no". The only volunteer who worried him was Helen. Just before she left his office, she reminded him of what he'd done with her. She was smiling at the time, but there was something impish in that smile. Maybe, just maybe, he could talk her out of the mold thing.

If he couldn't...Tim remembered Helen's heavy breasts and soft, puffy lips. If he couldn't talk her out of it, it might not be that bad. He was certain Helen would have no problem making his cock stiff. The problem would be when Helen decided to do something with his cock after they'd made the mold and he was certain she would. If he told her no, she'd probably bring up that team player thing again and he'd have a hard time arguing with her about that.

Tim smiled. On the other hand, maybe a team player should really give his all for the team. He couldn't think of a better teammate to give his all to.