The Search For The Perfect Lube

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcomb seemed pleased after Tim and Warren had made their presentation. For once, he didn't have a bunch of stupid ideas about how to make the product better. He just asked if Tim and Warren had done any testing to see if it worked.

Tim presented the slide that described their testing proposals.

"All our lab tests indicate it's the same as the natural, but of course, only personal testing can confirm that. Our plan for the testing program is to give samples to our volunteers to try. They've been more than cooperative so far, so we should get some really good feedback. Our testing will begin this afternoon, and we should have some results in a couple of weeks."

Malcomb ended the meeting with another caution to treat the new product as top-secret until Legal could file the patent applications.

Tim began handing out samples to the volunteers that afternoon. Most of the women grinned when he explained the difference between the bottles labeled Number 1 and Number 2.

Corine, a little blonde from shipping blushed at his description of Number 2.

"My boyfriend always says I'll love it, but...well, maybe I'll let him try if we have this."

Beverly, the tall red head who worked in Tim's own department smiled shyly.

"If this works like you say, I'll need a bottle about every month. I get really horny on those days of the month when I'm...well Jimmy doesn't like it then so we tried it the other way, and it's fantastic as long as he's slippery enough. I'd love something besides that greasy stuff my doctor uses.

Kimberly, as always, was direct and to the point.

"This Number 1 stuff is just like me, but I won't have to stop after once? Fantastic. Uh... it won't do anything to plastic will it...or to silicone rubber?."

Tim assured Kimberly the lube wouldn't do anything to plastic or rubber.

"Great. I can hardly wait to get home. Now about the other stuff, the stuff marked Number 2.

"Well, our research indicates some couples enjoy um...an alternative um...entry, so to speak."

Kimberly chuckled.

"You're trying to say some girls like to take it up the ass, aren't you? Been there, done that, liked it a lot. Would have been better with something besides that icky petroleum jelly, but it was good. Don't know how I'm gonna test it, though. I don't have a boyfriend right now. Maybe you oughta ask some men to volunteer."

Tim was in his usual state of mind when he talked with Kimberly, that state being uncomfortable. Kimberly had no modesty at all about sex. Tim liked sex as much as any man, but he'd always been a little more reserved about talking about it.

"No, we'd rather you tried it with...well, I'm sure you understand that it's not something you just ask any man to do."

Kimberly popped her gum and grinned.

"Why not? Most of 'em would jump at the chance. Bet you would."

Tim just stared at Kimberly for a while. He couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't either lead her on or upset her. She just stood there smiling with her weight on one cocked hip and her hand on the other. After a while she frowned..

"I'm not all that bad, am I? I mean, you look at my tits and ass every time I come up here. I figured you liked what you saw."

"Yes, I mean no, I mean yes, you have a very nice figure."

"Then, what's wrong? I think it'd be fun."

"Uh, well Kimberly, if I was to...to do what you're suggesting, I could get fired and so could you."

"Not if nobody knows."

"But you see, someone would know. They might not actually see us, but sooner of later, someone would put two and two together."

"How would they do that? We'll just wait until everybody goes home."

Tim tried to gracefully tell Kimberly no.

"I appreciate the offer, I really do, but --"

Kimberly cut him off.

"Helen says you're a real team player, not like those other stuffed shirts who work up here. I thought you'd take one for the team." Kimberly chuckled. "I guess I'd be the one taking it, but you know what I mean."

Tim frowned.

"What else did Helen tell you?"

"Just that she was impressed that you really believe all that bullshit you guys put on the banners and bulletin boards. Oh, and that you were a big help. She didn't say what you helped her with, but I can guess. I've seen her changing clothes in the locker room. She's pretty sexy for her age."

"I do think teams are good for the company and I do think if you're on a team, you have to be willing to participate."

"So, are you gonna fuck me in the ass after everybody goes home?"

Tim sighed.

"Kimberly, I can't really do that. Besides just getting caught, there are laws about managers and female employees. I could get in a lot of trouble, and it would be really embarrassing for you."

Kimberly grinned.

"There's not much that can embarrass me anymore. Can't you even give me a few pinches so I can try out Number 1?"

Kimberly's shift ended at three thirty, and she was back in his office at three thirty five. Tim asked her to go to the Employee Research Center by herself. He followed a few minutes later.

Kimberly was naked from the waist up and her jeans and panties were around her ankles when he walked in. Tim quickly closed the door and locked it.

"You could have waited."

"Couldn't. I've been thinking about this all afternoon. Come give my nippys a little pinch or two."

Kimberly coached him through what she liked and was soon breathing hard. As he pulled her breasts into long cones, Kimberly moaned and reached for the bottle of Number 1.

"You put it on me. I'm too hot to do it."

She opened her thighs and handed Tim the bottle. He tried to say no.

"Kimberly, this wasn't part of our agreement."

"No, but if you want me to tell you how it feels, I need you to do it. Just put some on two fingers and stick 'em in there."

Tim was in so deep already, it didn't seem like going further would make much difference. He poured some Number 1 on his hand, stroked it over Kimberly's shaved lips and then slipped in two fingers.

Kimberly had said she was fast, but he'd never met a woman that quick until Kimberly. No sooner had his hand bottomed out on her lips than Kimberly began to pant.

"God, that's great. In and out, in and out."

After four strokes, Kimberly's knees buckled and Tim had to grab her under her armpits to hold her up. That was hard to do since her whole body was shaking at the time. It got harder when his hand accidentally flattened the rigid nipple on her breast and then let it pop back up. She put her arms around his neck as the orgasm hit. Her hips were rocking so hard Tim had trouble keeping his fingers inside her.

Once she stopped panting, Kimberly let her arms fall to her sides and her knees seemed to work again, so Tim let her stand on her own. Kimberly grinned as she reached down for her panties.

"Sure you don't want to make a test of Number 2? I could use a good ass fuck about now. I'll cum harder than I just did."

Tim calmly said he couldn't, and left the Employee Research Center before Kimberly could say anything else.

Kimberly came back to his office, filled out the response paper with her comments and blew him a kiss as she left. As soon as she was out the door, Tim breathed a sigh of relief. Just a few more days and they'd have at least a few comments about the two lubes. Then they could tell Malcomb if the product was a go or not and things would get back to normal. Tim was thinking about how he'd celebrate when there was a knock on his office door. He looked up and saw Helen standing there.

She smiled.

"I'm here for my samples."

Tim went through the explanation of the two bottles in the brown paper sack he handed Helen. She listened intently with a smile on her face. When he was done, he asked if she had any questions.

Helen smiled again.

"Just one, well two, really. The bottle labeled Number 1, that's supposed to make me like I used to be, right?"

"That's what we need you to tell us."

"Reggie will feel great it if it does. Now, the other one, that's for the kinky way, right?"

"Yes, I guess you could say that."

Helen shook her head.

"I don't know. We used to, but Reggie's not very stiff any more. I think I've worn him out."

Tim mentally prepared himself for what he was certain was coming. He wasn't surprised when it did.

"Mr. Morris, you helped me once before. I know it's a lot to ask, but well, it's for the team, you know, and I'd hate to think I made the team fail."

"Now Helen, that was a special case and I wasn't really doing anything much. This would be...well, it's a very intimate thing."

"Oh I know that. You've already seen me in a pretty intimate way, though. You could just use your finger again, and I could tell you how it feels. That's what you're looking for, isn't it -- how it feels to the woman?"

"Well yes, but --"

Helen smiled, but her smile bothered Tim. It was more of a wicked smile.

"If you keep saying you can't, maybe I'll not be able to keep from telling a few people how much of a team player you are."

Tim went into panic mode.

"No, you can't do that. I'll get fired."

"Well that settles it then. I'll be in the Employee Research Center as soon as all the office people have gone home."

Before Tim could say anything more, Helen picked up the paper sack and walked out of his office..

At ten after five, Tim looked around the office. No one was still at their desks and all the computer monitors were off. Malcomb's office was also deserted and the old-fashioned fedora he always wore wasn't hanging on the coat tree. The janitorial staff wouldn't be in until about seven..As Tim walked back to the Employee Research Center, he was still worried. There were about a thousand ways this could go south, and only one that might be fun. Tim smiled to himself as he remembered Helen's soft ass and puffy lips. If Helen was anything like before, it might be worth the risk.

Helen was there, sitting in the chair with a smile on her face.

"I thought you were going to chicken out on me."

"No, I was just checking to make sure nobody is still around."

"They're all gone?"

"Yes."

Helen kicked off her shoes, stood up, and unbuttoned her jeans. She turned around as she worked them over her hips and down her legs. She stayed turned as she rolled her panties down and then stepped out of them.

It wasn't a tight ass, but then, it wasn't fat either. Her hips were soft and round, and just between her thighs were two very soft, very full, bare lips. That was odd to Tim. The last time, she'd had hair over those lips. His cock started to wake up.

Helen turned around, and the triangle of dark brown hair on her mound was different than when he'd last seen it. Helen giggled.

"You're staring at my crotch. Like it? I did it just for you. I thought it might make you a little more eager to do what we're going to do."

The soft curls had been trimmed into just a small oval patch just above her slit. It was erotic and got more erotic when Helen spread her legs a little. Her soft lips were long enough to be visible from the front.

"Aren't you going to say anything", chuckled Helen.

"Helen, as much as I might like to do more, we're just doing some testing, right?"

She giggled.

"Right. We're just testing Number 2. Shouldn't we be getting started."

Helen walked to the desk, bent over and rested her torso on the top. She then spread her legs and reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart.

"OK, you can start testing now."

Helen had put the bottle of Number 2 on the edge of the desk. Tim's hands were shaking a little when he opened it and stuck his index finger in the opening. He had to admit that Jack's name of "Thick and Slick" was appropriate. The stuff was slipperier than anything else he'd ever felt, and it stuck to his finger like glue. He turned to Helen with his finger in the air to keep the stuff from dripping off.

Her rosebud was a tight, wrinkled ring of darker skin between her pale ass cheeks. Tim move the tip of his finger to that tight little ring and rubbed gently.

"Ooooooo", chuckled Helen. I'd forgotten how that feels. Keep doing it."

Tim tried to stay detached, but that was proving to be impossible. The more he rubbed, the more Helen's puffy lips opened, and after a couple of minutes, he was looking at the ripples of her inner lips. Helen spread her legs a little more and pulled on her ass cheeks again. That spread her wide enough her inner lips opened a little too. Tim's cock was being anything but detached. He used his free hand to push the stiffening shaft up instead of down his pants leg.

Helen's voice was softer and almost a whisper.

"Push in your finger now, just a little at first."

Tim's finger slipped in up to the first knuckle and then stopped. Helen gasped.

"Use more and do it again."

Tim tipped the bottle over the separation of Helen's ass cheeks and let a trickle run down between them. She shuddered hard enough his finger slipped out. Tim waited until the lube oozed down to Helen's rosebud and then massaged the tight little ring again. He felt Helen relax a little and pushed his finger deeper. This time, it made it to the second knuckle. Helen gasped again.

"Ummm...more."

After he tipped the bottle up again, Helen's crack and his hand were covered with Number 2. Tim slipped his finger out to coat it and then pushed back in again. His finger was stopped from going deeper by his hand. Helen moaned.

"In and out, now...in and out."

Helen moaned again as Tim pulled his finger back, and caught her breath when he pushed it back in. She blew out that breath slowly, and then whispered, "I think you can use two fingers now."

It took more lube and a lot of moans and gasps on Helen's part before Tim had his index and middle finger stroking in and out of Helen's ass. She moaned as his fingers went in again, and then murmured, "Three, please."

Three took longer yet, but he managed. Helen was obviously enjoying what he was doing, and Tim was as well. He'd had the experience a couple of times before, but those times were nothing like this. He was wondering what it would feel like if he replaced his fingers with his cock when Helen moved her hand from her ass cheek to the front of his slacks. She found his stiff cock and started rubbing it through the fabric.

As he pushed his fingers inside her again, Helen squeezed his cock, and then whispered, "Do me, Tim, right here. I need to feel your dick in me."

How Helen got his belt buckle undone without looking was something Tim couldn't figure out. He was still thinking about that when Helen unsnapped the waistband of his slacks and slid down the zipper. His pants fell down around his ankles just as Helen pulled down the front of his shorts. Tim felt her soft hand jacking his cock for a few seconds, and then a tugging sensation.

Helen pulled him close enough his cock head was up against his fingers. Helen rubbed it over the soft skin between her swollen lips and her rosebud, and then moaned.

"Put it in Tim, please. I need to feel you."

Tim had promised himself not to do anything except what he was doing, but Helen's hand stroking his cock was making that decision a difficult one to keep. She solved that problem very simply. As Tim pulled out his fingers, Helen pulled forward so they came all the way out. She quickly positioned his cock head at her open rosebud and then pushed back. Tim's cock didn't go in far, but it went in far enough he groaned at the tight sensation. Helen pushed back harder, and his cock went in an inch.

By then, Tim knew neither of them was just testing the lube, but he didn't care. The lube he poured from the bottle coated the length of his cock. He let it ooze down around the sides, then pulled back and thrust it inside Helen again. She gasped as his belly flattened her ass cheeks.

"Oh God, yes. Now do what you did the last time."

Helen's clit was swollen tight, and she moaned when he started rubbing it. It didn't take long before those moans became panting and Helen pushing her ass back into Tim's thrusts. Tim was trying to slow down, but he couldn't. Helen's ass was too tight and his cock wasn't listening. He felt the surge building in his belly and held back as long as he could.

Helen wasn't in the mood for holding back. She gasped as his belly slapped against her soft ass cheeks, then cried out and began rocking her hips rapidly up and down. Tim just let go and groaned as his cock spurted into Helen.

Once he had shot his last, Tim eased his cock out of Helen. She was still panting, and when his cock head slipped past the ring of muscle, she moaned.

"Oh...that was...I can't tell you how good that felt.."

Helen raised up off the desk, and reached into her big purse that sat on the edge of the desk.

"I brought some wipes, just in case. I think we need them."

Helen used a wipe to clean Tim's cock, and laughed when it started to stiffen again.

"We have time. Want to test Number 1? I think your dick would."

"No. I don't think so. I didn't intend for this to go as far as it did. I can't do anything more."

Helen finished cleaning his cock and then used more wipes to clean off the lube from her ass cheeks while Tim pulled up his shorts and slacks. When Helen finished, she dressed again, and then smiled at Tim.

"I think Number 2 is great stuff, and that's what I'm going to write. I won't say anything about us, of course. You sure you don't want to try out Number 1?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Helen sighed.

"Well, I need to be getting home anyway. I guess Reggie will have to help me with that one."

A week later, Tim and Warren had twenty reports about Number 1 and ten about Number 2. All were comments about how natural both felt, though Tim couldn't figure out how Number 2 could feel natural. He wrote the summary with graphs to show the ratings the volunteers had checked in the numbered boxes and included one slide with the more socially acceptable comments. That Friday, Malcomb called a meeting at four to review their progress.

Jack went first, as he usually did. Malcomb put a lot of faith in his marketing people.

"I...we have spoken with several of the big-box stores and pharmacies. They're all interested if the price is right. At first, they just want a small supply, but I have every confidence our advertising will increase the demand.

He touched the keyboard of his laptop. A picture of a smiling mature woman lying in bed beside a smiling man who looked quite a bit younger appeared. The caption said "Intimacy changed my life. It will change yours too."

"I...we are working on some others. This one will be in magazines read by both men and women, and in the sidebars of on-line news sites. There are others that are more descriptive that we'll put in women's magazines.

"This one will be on adult web sites and in a few selected magazines."

He tapped his keyboard again and a different picture appeared. This one was nearly pornographic, thought Tim. He couldn't see anything because of some clever camera positioning, but he didn't have to. The fact the woman was on her hands and knees and the man was almost laying on her back and the look on her face didn't require much imagination to figure out what was going on. The caption read "When things get tight, use Thick and Slick. She'll love it and so will you."

That slide caused a few chuckles around the table that Malcomb quickly silenced.

"You're sure nobody can connect this with FPP?"

Jack smiled.

"Well, if they want to go searching through several sequential sets of incorporation papers, they probably could, but I doubt anyone would go to all that trouble."

Malcomb turned to Tim.

"How's the survey going. Do we have a product?"

Tim made his presentation, and when he was finished, Malcomb smiled.

"Great work. You and Warren and your team did an excellent job."