All Comments on 'The Seaside Inn'

by sparrowsnax

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Every little fetish in a mastepiece of a story. Not sure I agree with much of that other review here. Not every story ends happily ever after.

QuietDogQuietDog9 months ago

Very well written story. You did a great job of building up the sexual tension. Everyone has their own fetishes, and as long as it stays in the fantasy realm or between consenting adults, I don't see the harm. Agree with it or not, it seems the characters ended up being happy with their arrangement in the end. I look forward to seeing more stories from you. Great debut.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I just have to leave a comment. I knew it was Kyl right off the bat. And a worse piece of shit I hadn't seen in ages. So what? Mom cheats on dad so he rapes her? And blackmails her? Mom deserves to be divorced, because of her cheating, but being raped, and getting off on it? Wow. What another piece of work. Just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The son really is a selfish P.O.S.

The past tense of 'thrust' is 'thrust.'

'Thrusted' is never a correct usage, and it shows up as a misspelled word in the word processor for this comment.

rodavrodav9 months ago

I just find it very interesting and exciting to see a story about a prim and proper very highly educated middle aged woman and with PH D that is respected and admired in the community, but behind closed door is involved and is practicing in sinful, immoral act of incest. Also having a hairy bush add to the excitement.

rodavrodav9 months ago

Hope the chapter will continue to the next generation. Fast forward 18 years, Kyl’s daughter with his mom and Kyl’s son with Ally are both at legal aged. Kyl’s mom, Ally and daughter will experience the joy of being DP’d by the the two loving men in the family.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done

redlion75redlion759 months ago

Beyond the rape by the son did I miss why Paul wasn't fucking her enough to know he wasn't the baby daddy?

sparrowsnaxsparrowsnax9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading everyone. The idea behind this story was to write a more authentic take on mother/son incest. I was tired of reading relatively "normal" mothers and sons seducing each other, because I felt that anyone who would legitimately engage in a relationship like this would by definition have some serious emotional issues. Also, I felt that at the start of the relationship at least one party would need to be anonymous, and that necessitates some level of coercion as well. In response to that, I decided to write the son as a controlling sadist in the most literal sense, so everyone saying how awful Kyl is, yes, that was the point. Bethany has her own set of issues, but they're not as dark, mostly that she's a closeted submissive so obsessed with work and social appearances that she'd endure horrific abuse to protect her image. In hindsight I probably should have put a disclaimer at the beginning that this wasn't a typical fluffy fantasy story. I submitted an edit for it with a note included, so we'll see how long it takes to update.

chriswjones071chriswjones0719 months ago

An absolutely fantastic story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous